Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama

Post by brotherplanet »

Obama might as well be Bush...

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama’s Sanctions

MOSCOW – Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum. Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.

The rest is here...
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... sanctions/
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Re: Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama

Post by brotherplanet »

Wow...

Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter

So the prime minister of Crimea has a sense of humor — and he unleashed it at the White House on Monday, sending out a mocking Photoshopped photograph of President Obama wearing a Russian military uniform.

And the accompanying translated text — take or leave a couple of pronouns — that’s attributed from Sergey Aksyonov, as reported by The Huffington Post: “Interestingly, after the success of the company in returning Crimea, Barack is getting the rank of colonel?

The mocking comes as the vast majority of Crimeans voted to join Russia. The White House, which is in strong opposition of the vote, issued sanctions on Monday.

Yet Crimea does not seem to care.

“We are going home. Crimea is in Russia,” Mr. Aksyonov said to the crowds of voters who were celebrating their victory in Lenin Square, CNN reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... dg.twitter

On the one hand, whether I like him or not, Fuck you for mocking OUR PRESIDENT... On he other hand, someone threw a shoe at Bush because he did nothing to earn anyone's respect... Obama is Bush with shorter hair.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

So what?
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

brotherplanet wrote:On the one hand, whether I like him or not, Fuck you for mocking OUR PRESIDENT... On he other hand, someone threw a shoe at Bush because he did nothing to earn anyone's respect... Obama is Bush with shorter hair.
Yeah, it's not like there's 574 new memes about Putin every day.

Respect isn't earned with intimidation. I'm amazed that's still not getting through to some people at this point.