Which quote is the racist one?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Which quote is the racist one?

Post by BlackCrypt »

:?:

“You can’t blame the people living in the inner cities, blacks and latinos, for not having jobs where there are no jobs in the inner cities. You can’t blame them when the schools suck, the hospital sucks, there’s no grocery store, all of their fathers are in jail,”

"When it comes to getting an education, too many of our young people just can’t be bothered. They’re sitting on couches for hours playing video games, watching TV instead of dreaming of being a teacher or a lawyer or a business leader — they’re fantasizing about being a baller or a rapper."
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Re: Which quote is the racist one?

Post by tin00can »

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

The first quote is Michelle Obama’s.

Is it a racist quote? Not really. Racism means believing one race is inherently superior to another race. Claiming that every inner city black has a father in jail is not a racist comment. It's an exaggeration to make a point.

As of 2007, 6.7% of black children had a father in prison and 2.4% of hispanic children had a father in prison. .9% of white children had a father in prison. Safe to assume that children who live in the city are more likely to have a father in prison than ones living outside urban area. Maybe 15% of black kids living in a city have a father in jail.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pptmc.pdf

First lady using the word 'sucks' is the problem. She did not say anything that is racist in that quote.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt, this is what you get for ripping off Bill Maher and still fucking it up. :roll: Did you go tho the Grishnap Bitch school of trolling? :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1oUAo3aPFc
Paul Ryan wrote:We've got this tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work.
W. Kamau Bell wrote:You can’t blame the people living in the inner cities, blacks and latinos, for not having jobs where there are no jobs in the inner cities. You can’t blame them when the schools suck, the hospital sucks, there’s no grocery store, all of their fathers are in jail,
Michelle Obama wrote:When it comes to getting an education, too many of our young people just can’t be bothered. They’re sitting on couches for hours playing video games, watching TV instead of dreaming of being a teacher or a lawyer or a business leader — they’re fantasizing about being a baller or a rapper.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I know who said what. I did watch the segment. But thanks for pulling Ryan's quote into it!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:The first quote is Michelle Obama’s.

First lady using the word 'sucks' is the problem. She did not say anything that is racist in that quote.
Sure about that? Where did you get that information?
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:I know who said what. I did watch the segment. But thanks for pulling Ryan's quote into it!
Anyone else would have given Maher his due, not played it as their own original work. I guess Republicans were right about you people on the dole. :lol:
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Maher is a putz, much like O'Reilly is. So why give him his "due" when he is not the one who said the quotes, only brought light to them? And, should I give you your "due" for adding the Mitzer's quote in there as well?

Out of the 3 quotes, are any of them racist?
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:Maher is a putz, much like O'Reilly is. So why give him his "due" when he is not the one who said the quotes, only brought light to them? And, should I give you your "due" for adding the Mitzer's quote in there as well?

His idea, his due. As for my due, it wasn't my idea either.

BlackCrypt wrote:Out of the 3 quotes, are any of them racist?
No. Because the GOP, Tea Party and their adherents have an image problem vis a vis racism, any statement that in any way touches upon race tends to be viewed more cynically than with other groups.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Image problem? Really? This is a popularity contest now?

The only reason race is still a factor is because the right keeps pulling old shit out of the mud.

What party was the president that attempted to free the slaves attached to?
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:Image problem? Really? This is a popularity contest now?
Realllly?!?!?!?!? This is news to you?
BlackCrypt wrote:The only reason race is still a factor is because the right keeps pulling old shit out of the mud.
Like white majority gerrymandered congressional districts?
BlackCrypt wrote:What party was the president that attempted to free the slaves attached to?
Who was that Roman gladiator who attempted to free the slaves? It doesn't matter because, like your question, it has fuck all to do with the situation today.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wow.....
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Image problem? Really? This is a popularity contest now?
Realllly?!?!?!?!? This is news to you?
Politics and entertainment should never be side by side.

BlackCrypt wrote:The only reason race is still a factor is because the right keeps pulling old shit out of the mud.
Who constantly reelects the congress? Or is there voter fraud there....

BlackCrypt wrote:What party was the president that attempted to free the slaves attached to?
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Who was that Roman gladiator who attempted to free the slaves? It doesn't matter because, like your question, it has fuck all to do with the situation today.
Slavery is not about race. The Egyptians enslaved their own race. As did the Europeans. Hell, the European Christians were slaves themselves in North Africa in the 16th century by Muslims!!
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
Who constantly reelects the congress? Or is there voter fraud there....
State legislatures draw up congressional districts for their respective states. The people in said districts elect those congressmen. Gerrymandering is the dividing of a state, county, etc., into election districts so as to give one political party a majority in many districts while concentrating the voting strength of the other party into as few districts as possible. Do you understand now?

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Who was that Roman gladiator who attempted to free the slaves? It doesn't matter because, like your question, it has fuck all to do with the situation today.
Slavery is not about race. The Egyptians enslaved their own race. As did the Europeans. Hell, the European Christians were slaves themselves in North Africa in the 16th century by Muslims!!
I said nothing at all about race but you keep on trying to kick that straw man's ass.
ImageImage