Kerry subpoenaed to testify over Benghazi documents

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Kerry subpoenaed to testify over Benghazi documents

Post by BlackCrypt »

Maybe, not likely though, we will finally get some answers. Like.... where was Barry?

(CNN) - House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa announced Friday he has subpoenaed Secretary of State John Kerry to testify about the terror attack in Benghazi.

The California Republican called on Kerry to appear at a May 21 hearing.

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Kerry subpoenaed to testify over Benghazi documents

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Where's Obama? Where's Jesse Jackson? Where's Al Sharpton?

Why is it Republicans have so much trouble keeping track of three of the most famous black men on Earth?
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

What does race have to do with the subpoena?

Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Maybe it's because you Republicans think they all look the same.
ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:What does race have to do with the subpoena?

Love it when people take little things out of the full text of what was said to make it appear to be something else..
(This goes for both sides btw)

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we'll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Obviously, the Obama administration made mistakes with Benghazi. That said, I wish the republicans had examined the Bush administration mistakes in Iraq (which led to the deaths of 4,000+ Americans) with at least half as much fervor as they are showing for Benghazi. I guess it's just a coincidence that Benghazi involved a democratic president and that mid-term elections are coming up, and republicans are beating the Benghazi drum again.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Agree with tin00can.

And lest we forget, how about a hearing (how many hearings has Benghazi already had, seriously...) on Beruit. You know, 1983.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Which coverup is more significant. The Benghazi one, or Watergate?
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

vlad wrote:Agree with tin00can.

And lest we forget, how about a hearing (how many hearings has Benghazi already had, seriously...) on Beruit. You know, 1983.
Which movie did they blame that one on? Ghostbusters?

For me, its really not a partisan issue. I just don't like being fucking lied to by my government. Especially that fucking badly.

This wouldn't be an election year issue in November if they had properly addressed it prior to the LAST fucking election, instead of keystone coping the shit for 3 years.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

tylamonroe wrote:

For me, its really not a partisan issue. I just don't like being fucking lied to by my government. Especially that fucking badly.

This wouldn't be an election year issue in November if they had properly addressed it prior to the LAST fucking election, instead of keystone coping the shit for 3 years.
Agreed. Nobody will take responsibility for this. They'll just keep passing the buck until it fades from collective memory.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Sweet fuckin' Jesus....

When this much Congressional effort is made to get to the bottom of the Yellow Cake lies that led us to war, then you all will have the right to be huffy about this.

It is a manufactured scandal riding up the back of a tragedy aimed squarely at HRC.

So how about those altered e-mails? You know the ones....the ones Republicans were quoting...oh dear, when the ACTUAL e-mails didn't say what they said they had? Didn't hear about that?

Think about this: "Bin Laden determined to strike US". Weren't all those ongoing Congressional hearings about that..wait, what's that?

Again, this is aimed at 2016. It's so completely unsubtle you should be embarrassed in fact.
LJP 2002-2014

Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Wash, rinse, and repeat.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

vlad wrote:Sweet fuckin' Jesus....

When this much Congressional effort is made to get to the bottom of the Yellow Cake lies that led us to war, then you all will have the right to be huffy about this.

It is a manufactured scandal riding up the back of a tragedy aimed squarely at HRC.

So how about those altered e-mails? You know the ones....the ones Republicans were quoting...oh dear, when the ACTUAL e-mails didn't say what they said they had? Didn't hear about that?

Think about this: "Bin Laden determined to strike US". Weren't all those ongoing Congressional hearings about that..wait, what's that?

Again, this is aimed at 2016. It's so completely unsubtle you should be embarrassed in fact.

It's also aimed at now. Midterms coming up, republicans have a good chance of taking control of the senate. Saying "Benghazi" over and over gets their base fired up and voting, while the democrats largely stay home. Facebook is getting flooded again with the usual republican memes about swearing in school being more acceptable than praying, making it mandatory to sing the national anthem at sporting events (what, they don't already?), and countless pictures of Obama and Hillary with incredibly stupid non sequiturs.
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

It's not Benghazi....

it's

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:It's not Benghazi....

it's

BENGHAZI!!!!1!!!!1!
Fixed.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

tylamonroe wrote:

As opposed to being lied to about another country having WMD and we actually go to war over it?!? That badly?? GTFO here with that shit.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO @ tylamonroe claiming he cares about a lying govt. A lie to protect two CIA operatives as opposed to outing a CIA operative like Cheney/Bush did (for exposing their lies regaring WMDs). Cheney gets points for telling the truth that Valerie Plamewas a CIA operative?

"Although initial news reports stated that Woods and Doherty were State Department security officers, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has since confirmed that the two men were CIA operatives"
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

BlackCrypt wrote:Which coverup is more significant. The Benghazi one, or Watergate?
Definetly Benghazi, without a doubt.

There has never been a single more important thing, ever, in the history of the USA.

We need to get down to the bottom of this shit.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Crazy Levi wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Which coverup is more significant. The Benghazi one, or Watergate?
Definetly Benghazi, without a doubt.

There has never been a single more important thing, ever, in the history of the USA.

We need to get down to the bottom of this shit.
Well, Cowghazi blew up in their faces and Romney..er..Obamacare, how many times can you, with a straight face, vote to repeal it (Obviously a whole lot, 50 plus?)

So back to Benghazi it is.
LJP 2002-2014

tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Conservatives seem to be more than willing to accept (and actually ignore, since they were fairly damning of the administration) the results from the only investigations into 9/11 and Iraq but damn, six investigations (or however many there have already been) into Benghazi aren't enough.

Why is that? Why is one investigation in Iraq enough but we need many more about Benghazi?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Is Darrell Issa paying for this one?