Do not RIP Jihadi John

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Longstroke
Playing at a Friend's Party

Do not RIP Jihadi John

Post by Longstroke »

personally i hope we capture that bastard and let the family members of his victims carve his nuts off with a butter knife and stick them in his mouth.

what do you think we should do to the sonofabitch when we capture him?

i say we make him suck beetlejuice to orgasm and then spit that retarded black mongaloid's jizm into whoopie goldberg's nasty cunt.

then he would have to suck beeetlejuice's putrid schlong juice back out of whoppie's scab-riddled skank hole and swallow it.

i would also make him perform analingus on rosanne bar's fat repugnant cellulite covered ass right after she takes a shit and before she wipes. he would not be able to stop until roseanne achieves an anal orgasm. just for good measure i would make him do a reach around and massage roseanne's micropenis clitoris while he eats out her foul tasting shit box.

then, just as he is praying that someone will mercifully cut off his head, i would stick the nose of a missile up his ass and chain each of his legs to the ground. then i would fire that missile up his ass and let it split that evil sonofabitch in two.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rikes.html
Last edited by Longstroke on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Longstroke
Playing at a Friend's Party

Re: Do not RIP Jihadi John

Post by Longstroke »

:evil:

Image Image Image
Last edited by Longstroke on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Do not RIP Jihadi John

Post by MurrayFiend »

k.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?