Bobby Jindal/Phil "Dunce Dynasty" Robertson 2016?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Bobby Jindal/Phil "Dunce Dynasty" Robertson 2016?

Post by Luminiferous »

Could happen... And if he wants to save this country from the sinners and stuff, would a cut in pay really matter? I mean, can you put a price on patriotism?

And HIV is God's punishment for immorality? Isn't that kind of delving into WBC territory? :lol:

That's the ticket?

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, who is considering a White House run, may have narrowed his choice of running mates. During a joint appearance at a Good Friday prayer breakfast in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Jindal was asked about picking Duck Dynasty star Willie Robertson as his side man in the coming campaign.

"As a running mate? Sure, but as vice president—I assume that’s what you’re asking—not the other way around,” Jindal told reporters, adding, “He’s a great guy, I think he’d be a great running mate. It’d be a huge pay cut for him, so I’m not sure he’d be willing to do it.”

“He’s a great guy, I think he’d be a great running mate.”
Governor Bobby Jindal

Jindal has made no secret of his admiration for Robertson and the rest of the Duck Dynasty clan. His header photo on Twitter, for example, features a gathering of the Jindal and Robertson clans.

And Jindal has often used his social media channels to draw attention to the Robertsons.

Who is your favorite Robertson? @JaseDuckman is a Jindal family favorite. #DuckDynasty
— Gov. Bobby Jindal (@BobbyJindal) June 12, 2014

Jindal filmed a cameo on season 6 of Duck Dynasty, and refused to criticize patriarch Phil Robertson over a series of inflammatory comments against homosexuals, including his belief that HIV is God's punishment for "immorality."

While the governor was clearly amused at the thought of adding his friend on the presidential ticket, the Robertsons have found a place on the Republican political stage, with Phil delivering a rather extraordinary speech after receiving the Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award at this year's C-PAC convention.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic ... ning-mate-
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Bobby Jindal/Phil "Dunce Dynasty" Robertson 2016?

Post by RATTdrools »

LOL...that ticket would get .00000000000000001% of the vote! :lol: