Is Trump on to something with the illegal immigrants?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Is Trump on to something with the illegal immigrants?

Post by Mojo »

The same weak, baseless fear-mongering that has these idiots clutching their guns in terror at life creates this weird us against them mentality with immigrants. I can't imagine living my life cowering in fear like people like BlackCrypt do.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:38 pm The same weak, baseless fear-mongering that has these idiots clutching their guns in terror at life creates this weird us against them mentality with immigrants. I can't imagine living my life cowering in fear like people like BlackCrypt do.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Yeah, I didn't expect a very productive counter argument.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I get it now! You thought I was one of the bitter clingers that Barry talked about, am I right?

If you only knew how completely wrong you were.

But, keep on trying to compartmentalize me into who you think I am. It is very tolerant and forward thinking of you.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:18 pm I get it now! You thought I was one of the bitter clingers that Barry talked about, am I right?
I don't know what that means.

But, keep on trying to compartmentalize me into who you think I am. It is very tolerant and forward thinking of you.
Keep bumping a thread to further a line of bullshit that has no basis in fact, based off of your unwarranted fear and sheepish devotion to misinformation spread by a universally-derided idiot. And I've never claimed to be tolerant or forward thinking and you've never claimed to be intelligent, so I guess we're even, there.

Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:18 pm I get it now! You thought I was one of the bitter clingers that Barry talked about, am I right?

Explain it to him, then.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

When my son was very young he used to get paranoid about acts of violence, thinking he couldn't do anything at all because some random maniac would pop out of the woodwork and shoot/rob/rape/etc. I had to explain to him that the stories of those things happening are in the news and are reported on... because they are not common occurrences.

He acquired a grasp on that by the age of 15. Some of us mature slower than others I guess.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Explain it to him, then.
Where is OP’s devastating retort? Where are Hillary’s emails? How Bah Dah?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The President is the head of the judicial branch. No President can ever say "that law doesn't matter. " The important part about the illegal immigration debate is the illegal part.

OTOH presidents can be willfully ignorant. Especially when the states have ruled to the contrary. EG: Cannabis legality. You've had 2 sitting Presidents now who have chosen to not allocate resources to rooting out Cannabis users especially in legal states. Neither one of them (and in spite fo Obama's "progressive" rep) would/will ever come out and say smoking cannabis is fine and don't worry. As heads of the judicial branch they can't do that. That's what Barry would always hide behind when his progressive base would wonder aloud about why Barry wasn't doing anything progressive on the crime/punishment side of things. The counter point is a President needs to show leadership in changing legislation and Barry never would.

Per usual it's politics that move the needle. Trump ran on clamping down illegal immigration. It's his mandate.
Danzig in the Dark

Piss Crue wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am The President is the head of the judicial branch. No President can ever say "that law doesn't matter. " The important part about the illegal immigration debate is the illegal part.

OTOH presidents can be willfully ignorant. Especially when the states have ruled to the contrary. EG: Cannabis legality. You've had 2 sitting Presidents now who have chosen to not allocate resources to rooting out Cannabis users especially in legal states. Neither one of them (and in spite fo Obama's "progressive" rep) would/will ever come out and say smoking cannabis is fine and don't worry. As heads of the judicial branch they can't do that. That's what Barry would always hide behind when his progressive base would wonder aloud about why Barry wasn't doing anything progressive on the crime/punishment side of things. The counter point is a President needs to show leadership in changing legislation and Barry never would.

Per usual it's politics that move the needle. Trump ran on clamping down illegal immigration. It's his mandate.
The President is head of the executive branch, not the judicial branch, Piss Crue. here's a simple diagram to help you:
https://www.usa.gov/branches-of-government
What a fucktard.
ImageImage
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:43 pm
Piss Crue wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am The President is the head of the judicial branch. No President can ever say "that law doesn't matter. " The important part about the illegal immigration debate is the illegal part.

The President is head of the executive branch, not the judicial branch, Piss Crue. here's a simple diagram to help you:
What a fucktard.
“Save me, parroted Jordan Peterson gibberish!”
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

What a fucktard.
#1. The President appoints the supreme court justices. How is the guy who appoints the head of the judiciary not part of he judicial branch? Regardless, irrelevent, the point is the President can't come out and say laws don't matter.

2. I'm Canadian. I'm not "supposed" to know any of this.

3. You are an idiot.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

What a fucktard.
#1. The President appoints the supreme court justices. How is the guy who appoints the head of the judiciary not part of he judicial branch? Regardless, irrelevent, the point is the President can't come out and say laws don't matter.

3. You are an idiot.
Danzig in the Dark

Kiss Crue wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 am

What a fucktard.

3. You are an idiot.
1. He appoints them with the consent and approval of Congress, Piss Crue. It's checks and balances. No president said laws don't matter. Whether or not they are a priority is a different matter.
2. Shut the fuck up then, you clueless clownshoe.
3. One of us is pontificating upon matters of which he is admittedly ignorant. That's true idiocy.
ImageImage