Trump now beating BOTH Clinton & Sanders! (link)

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Trump now beating BOTH Clinton & Sanders! (link)

Post by RATTdrools »

Pretty AMAZING isn't it? He could REALLY do it!

Donald Trump––lover of polls ever since he started leading them––may have a new favorite poll: a SurveyUSA one out today finding him beating Hillary Clinton in a head-to-head matchup.  

The poll finds that when it’s a choice between Clinton and Trump, Trump gets 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent. And among registered voters who say they’re really paying attention to politics, it’s Trump with 54 percent and Clinton with 36 percent.  

Trump also beats Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and Al Gore in head-to-head matchups too.
 (Also, take note of how they’re polling with two Democrats not in the race––one of whom who’s barely bubbled up in the 2016 speculation––while leaving out the other Democrats who are actually running.)  

One poll out earlier this week found that the only Republican beating Trump in a head-to-head primary matchup is Ben Carson.  

You can read the full SurveyUSA poll results here.  

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-poll ... d-matchup/  
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Trump now beating BOTH Clinton & Sanders! (link)

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

A SurveyUSA poll? The SAME SurveyUSA that predicted a landslide victory for McCain/Palin against Obama? The same SurveyUSA that predicted that Palin was going to lead the GOP this time around? The same SurveyUSA that even the GOP rubbished during the last election?

Yes is IS the same SurveyUSA, what a fucking surprise, RATTdrools.

Anyone wants proof, just Google "SurveyUSA fake" for how trustworthy that lot are.

Which makes it appropriate that Ratty quotes them as fact.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

The poll surveyed 1,000 likely adult voters across the nation Sept. 2-3, and it had a margin of error of 3.3 percent. So basically did the same thing ALL posters do you fucking RETARD!

A CNN/ORC sampling of national voters in late June — just days after Trump entered the race — found that 59 percent supported Clinton to 34 percent picking Trump in a head-to-head race.

The same poll taken in July saw Clinton at 57 percent to Trump at 38 percent. And a version taken in August had Clinton with 52 percent support and Trump with 43 percent.

Trump has seen his campaign’s popularity surge through the summer while Clinton’s has struggled with voter concerns over her transparency and trustworthiness as secretary of State.

The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field.

So even CNN clearly says Trump is GAINING while Hillary is falling! You are OWNED yet again you BRAINDEAD FOOL!
Hollywood's Burning

It's a poll conducted by an organization which has been debunked time and time again, Ratty.

You're claiming it as fact. You're either deceitful, stupid or both.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:It's a poll conducted by an organization which has been debunked time and time again, Ratty.

Did you read the CNN poll or are you admitting you can't even fucking READ! Multiple polls show Trump is gaining while Hillary is falling!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:
Hollywood's Burning wrote:It's a poll conducted by an organization which has been debunked time and time again, Ratty.

Did you read the CNN poll or are you admitting you can't even fucking READ! Multiple polls show Trump is gaining while Hillary is falling!
The CNN poll shows very different figures than the SurveyUSA poll, Ratty. Are you even aware of that?

BTW - don't forget to answer the question asked of you at the end of this thread, Ratty. You seem to be trying to avoid it:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=308679&start=60
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

ALL the polls show Trump is in 1st place and gaining while Hillary is falling! Even the Dems are getting scared at Hillary's falling numbers! The majority of the public view her as untrustworthy.
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:ALL the polls show Trump is in 1st place and gaining while Hillary is falling! Even the Dems are getting scared at Hillary's falling numbers! The majority of the public view her as untrustworthy.
You're lying, as usual:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main ... y-clinton/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... president/

http://www.politico.com/polls/

BTW - still waiting for you to provide some substance to your accusations that I'm a "CRIMINAL", Ratty. You're going to have to back that one up.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

YOU are LYING you fucking INBRED retard! The RCP poll of polls shows Trump at 27.8% which is more than DOUBLE his closest competitor at 13.5%! Today it was also all over Meet the Press, Face the nation, and Fox News Sunday that Trump has the CLEAR lead and the favorite to win the nomination!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com

OWNED as always!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:YOU are LYING you fucking INBRED retard! The RCP poll of polls shows Trump at 27.8% which is more than DOUBLE his closest competitor at 13.5%! Today it was also all over Meet the Press, Face the nation, and Fox News Sunday that Trump has the CLEAR lead and the favorite to win the nomination!

OWNED as always!
Have a look at what you said, Ratty. You said that all the polls showed Trump in the lead. That's CLEARLY not the case. You lied.

You've also lied about me being a "CRIMINAL". You don't seem to want to address that one though. In fact, you're avoiding it like the plague. Could it be because you just ran your mouth and you're actually full of shit? I think it is.

You're a fucking liar, Ratty.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
RATTrules wrote:YOU are LYING you fucking INBRED retard! The RCP poll of polls shows Trump at 27.8% which is more than DOUBLE his closest competitor at 13.5%! Today it was also all over Meet the Press, Face the nation, and Fox News Sunday that Trump has the CLEAR lead and the favorite to win the nomination!

OWNED as always!
Have a look at what you said, Ratty. You said that all the polls showed Trump in the lead. That's CLEARLY not the case. You lied.

You've also lied about me being a "CRIMINAL". You don't seem to want to address that one though. In fact, you're avoiding it like the plague. Could it be because you just ran your mouth and you're actually full of shit? I think it is.

You're a fucking liar, Ratty.
Trump is LEADING even in the links you posted! He is by FAR and away leading the GOP field!
YOU are fucking LIAR and RETARDED and CRIMINAL! You attacked me for being critical of illegals aliens thereby supporting the CRIMINAL behavior of illegals DICKHEAD! I know someone who was a crime victim of an illegal so it really hits home!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:Trump is LEADING even in the links you posted! He is by FAR and away leading the GOP field!
YOU are fucking LIAR and RETARDED and CRIMINAL! You attacked me for being critical of illegals aliens thereby supporting the CRIMINAL behavior of illegals DICKHEAD! I know someone who was a crime victim of an illegal so it really hits home!
How am I a CRIMINAL, Ratty? That's quite an accusation. Back it up. And try not to bullshit your way through it like your paragraph above.

BTW - you've changed your claim to Trump "leading in the GOP field" from "beating Hillary in ALL the polls". Typical scam-artist. :lol:
RATTrules wrote:You attacked me for being critical of illegals aliens thereby supporting the CRIMINAL behavior of illegals DICKHEAD!
That's more made up stuff, Ratty. Let's be very clear here - I "attacked" you for being a lying cunt. And I'm not seeing any evidence to the contrary.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Is Hilarity still in the running?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Remember this time in 2012 when Michelle Bachman had such a sizable lead over her contemporaries?

Clinton II is now behind Sanders in the Iowa polls too.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Fuck those USAsurvey people, but I do think he would beat Hillary if we all voted tomorrow. It is true that many Americans don't trust her, and haven't forgotten Benghazi. I honestly think it's pretty ballsy of her to even be running. You just look at her face and know she's not a good person.....if she's even human.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

:lol: @ the name Rattdrools

The Mod kicks ass!
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"I don't mock people that have problems, believe me," he continued. He added that sometimes "people mock me with my hair."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fires ... -heats-up/

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper