Where is the diversity in the Dem field for Prez?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Where is the diversity in the Dem field for Prez?

Post by BlackCrypt »

Democrats are all for diversity and equal rights and everything youth, but that does not show in the choices they are giving us this election cycle. We are presented with a group of old white people.

The Republicans have a black guy, a couple of Latinos, and an Indian-American running for the big seat.

Any one have an explanation for this? Without using the words "Token" or "Uncle".
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Where is the diversity in the Dem field for Prez?

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:Democrats are all for diversity and equal rights and everything youth, but that does not show in the choices they are giving us this election cycle. We are presented with a group of old white people.

The Republicans have a black guy, a couple of Latinos, and an Indian-American running for the big seat.

Any one have an explanation for this?
You know why.
BlackCrypt wrote:Without using the words "Token" or "Uncle".
:wink:
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: You know why. :wink:
Kinda figured you would have nothing else. You need a new playbook.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: You know why. :wink:
Kinda figured you would have nothing else. You need a new playbook.
When you have to point out how the GOP is running a black, an Indian and a couple of Latinos, that is the definition of tokenism. I don't need a new playbook because you're still the same old retard.
ImageImage
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

BlackCrypt wrote:Democrats are all for diversity and equal rights and everything youth, but that does not show in the choices they are giving us this election cycle. We are presented with a group of old white people.

Any one have an explanation for this? Without using the words "Token" or "Uncle".
They're also running a dozen people, all but three or four of which nobody thinks have the remotest chance in hell of getting anywhere. So in fact a number of them at token by definition.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Clearly the Democrats are racists and the Republicans are the party of diversity and inclusion.

Thanks for blowing the lid off this one, Crypt!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

So, no explanation then. Ok, thanks for playing!
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:So, no explanation then. Ok, thanks for playing!
That's called 'begging the question', BlackCrypt. It's not a clever trap.

I have a question for you: Do you still rape children, BlackCrypt? Yes or No only. Gotcha. :wink:
ImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Crypt, when did you stop beating your wife?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:So, no explanation then. Ok, thanks for playing!
That's called 'begging the question', BlackCrypt. It's not a clever trap.

I have a question for you: Do you still rape children, BlackCrypt? Yes or No only. Gotcha. :wink:
:lol:

To actually bother giving BC an answer, it's because Clinton is pretty much the candidate , has been for a long time. Sanders is in there, which is good, but I seriously doubt he has a snowball's chance in hell. The Republicans, on the other hand, don't have a leader, it's a free for all.

But then BC already knows that. Unless they are really that dumb.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

The GOP having a Latino, a female and a black man does not make them an inclusive group when their policies do nothing to help those groups. But they're trying to pretend by having them in the race that they're trying.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Danzig in the Dark

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:Crypt, when did you stop beating your wife?
So, no explanation then. Ok, thanks for playing!
:lol: :lol:
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:The GOP having a Latino, a female and a black man does not make them an inclusive group when their policies do nothing to help those groups. But they're trying to pretend by having them in the race that they're trying.

I thought for that better part of the last decade the Repubs have done nothing policy wise but cave in to what the ruling party wanted. What was that Speaker of the House shakeup all about?
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:The GOP having a Latino, a female and a black man does not make them an inclusive group when their policies do nothing to help those groups. But they're trying to pretend by having them in the race that they're trying.

I thought for that better part of the last decade the Repubs have done nothing policy wise...
If only you stopped here.
BlackCrypt wrote:...but cave in to what the ruling party wanted.
This is why you are a fucking idiot. It seems political news is incapable of penetrating to the depths of your ass where your head has taken permanent residence. The fucking birth certificate nonsense, a government shutdown, 53 attempts to repeal the ACA and a dozen BENGHAZI!!!111 investigations. The president's lapdogs, most certainly.
Rad this and tell us again how they caved: http://www.democraticwhip.gov/content/j ... bstruction
BlackCrypt wrote:What was that Speaker of the House shakeup all about?
Republicans eat their own.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:This is why you are a fucking idiot. It seems political news is incapable of penetrating to the depths of your ass where your head has taken permanent residence. The fucking birth certificate nonsense, a government shutdown, 53 attempts to repeal the ACA and a dozen BENGHAZI!!!111 investigations. The president's lapdogs, most certainly.
Rad this and tell us again how they caved: http://www.democraticwhip.gov/content/j ... bstruction
I attempted to "Rad" that. It was difficult with no attached charts.

The Grand Ole Party does do a pretty good attempt at going through the motions to make the Tea Party freaks happy, but they fail on the end game. At the end of the day they go back to the DC where there is no Dem/Republican lines. Just a good ole boy network. In the back room they are all the same.

BlackCrypt wrote:What was that Speaker of the House shakeup all about?
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Republicans eat their own.
I agree. Establishment vs. New Blood. The old boys thought they knew how to play the game to make the hardcore party line money donators happy and not stir shit up on the hill. Which is why I think Trump is fucking shit up. He is not a "Republican" by the political news definition that you subscribe to. And America is seeing that.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Trump running, and possibly winning is giving me a Yankee Doodle Handy.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

BlackCrypt wrote:Trump running, and possibly winning is giving me a Yankee Doodle Handy.
Really? You are getting aroused by Trump's increasingly flaccid debate performances?

He was just outdueled - easily -by a bunch of clowns who can't name the government agencies they want to eliminate, want to bring back the gold standard, and think they can reduce the tax code to three pages.

The black guy citing America's economic growth of the 1800s as a reason why we don't need to raise the minimum wage (Thanks, slavery!) was a nice touch.

Trump is done. The freak show is over now that he doesn't seem to want to fight with people anymore, and he has absolutely ZERO to say on anything of policy. He was virtually silent all night. He's running solely on "deport 11 million people" and that's just not gonna do it.

Not really surprised that you are this witless, considering your pathetic "political comedy" thread, but come on man. Trump? None of these idiots are doing anything more for you then Trump, who peaked a month ago? I bet you have a "Charlie Sheen Winning" t-shirt.

You can fantasize about Trump all you want but you know in the end it'll be another dull suit with no charisma. Probably Rubio.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Release your prolapsed anus just a bit!! I stole that line from the last SNL skit.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

Crazy Levi wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Trump running, and possibly winning is giving me a Yankee Doodle Handy.
Really? You are getting aroused by Trump's increasingly flaccid debate performances?

He was just outdueled - easily -by a bunch of clowns who can't name the government agencies they want to eliminate, want to bring back the gold standard, and think they can reduce the tax code to three pages.

The black guy citing America's economic growth of the 1800s as a reason why we don't need to raise the minimum wage (Thanks, slavery!) was a nice touch.

Trump is done. The freak show is over now that he doesn't seem to want to fight with people anymore, and he has absolutely ZERO to say on anything of policy. He was virtually silent all night. He's running solely on "deport 11 million people" and that's just not gonna do it.

Not really surprised that you are this witless, considering your pathetic "political comedy" thread, but come on man. Trump? None of these idiots are doing anything more for you then Trump, who peaked a month ago? I bet you have a "Charlie Sheen Winning" t-shirt.

You can fantasize about Trump all you want but you know in the end it'll be another dull suit with no charisma. Probably Rubio.
Well then you deserve Hillary and when this country goes up in a blaze because of it i hope your the first to go but only after each of the 10,000 undocumented Immigrants your current president lets in fucks you up the ass
Danzig in the Dark

Mazerati wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Well then you deserve Hillary and when this country goes up in a blaze because of it i hope your the first to go but only after each of the 10,000 undocumented Immigrants your current president lets in fucks you up the ass
If they had the ACA when you transitioned, you might not have ended up an angry inch motherfucker.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:Image
Your first two points: 1865 That's 150 years ago. The third: 1964: 51 years ago. Too bad we don't have a fucking time machine to go back to the days when the GOP wasn't racist.
The last black Republican senator was elected in 1967.
The first black Democratic senator was elected in 1993, not 1999.
The first 22 blacks were elected in 1871 and the last one was in 1929.
BlackCrypt, it's time to junk your plans for a clown car time machine. This is your party, guided by Atwater's Southern Strategy, NOW.
http://www.salon.com/2013/12/22/how_the ... ans_party/
https://newrepublic.com/article/112365/ ... ite-people

Martin Luther King was not a Republican.
Here's an article: http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/ ... epublican/

Still want to play the race card, BlackCrapt?
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Or, in short: fuck Democrats vs. Republicans pseudo rhetoric. Your points all concern leftist vs. right-wing issues. If that matters to you, why do you constantly support right-wing issues while the Republicans supposedly upheld traditional leftist positions?

Answer: you're a partisan clown who doesn't even know what the "taking sides" spiel actually implies.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image
Yes, this one is simply not true. See below for more:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/ ... epublican/

Sorry, BlackCrypt - you can't believe everything even your own party preaches.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Or, in short: fuck Democrats vs. Republicans pseudo rhetoric. Your points all concern leftist vs. right-wing issues. If that matters to you, why do you constantly support right-wing issues while the Republicans supposedly upheld traditional leftist positions?

Answer: you're a partisan clown who doesn't even know what the "taking sides" spiel actually implies.
NAILED IT!!!

This whole left vs right shit really means nothing. Both parties have flip flopped on issues more than the goldfish at the end of the Epic video.

People get so ass hurt about these things and for the life of me I can't see why. At the end of the day, we can't do a thing about it unless we are actually in the ruling class. Voting pretty much means nothing to the common citizen anymore. If it did, Gore would have been president.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Yeah, that's not what I said at all.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol:

You can build a million bridges, but if you elect one nigger...
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Because they have to seem diverse to draw the heat away from the fact that certain members of the GOP want to round up all the LGBT citizens in America and stone them to death.