12000 migrants forced to live in squalor @ border

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

12000 migrants forced to live in squalor @ border

Post by Don't Damn Me »

https://abc7chicago.com/del-rio-migrant-bridge-border-crisis-thousands-of-migrants-at-the-us-security/11026953/

Wasn't AOC CRYING over the conditions at the border? With no Trump to blame its
WHO CARES
she's at luxurious galas wearing $100,000 dresses.

that's the attitude with you formerly heroic hypocrites. I remember your venom over "kids in cages" well. Now it's kids left to the elements and worse - in the middle of an ALLEGED PANDEMIC!

Not. A. Fucking. Peep.

Fucking tools. 45 was the 1st president in decades NOT to get us into a new war, and now we've got stranded & dead americans... oh, you're probably devouring the claims by Gen Milley... wait to hear a recording or see a transcript. Your presidents atrocities are currently tangible enough.

Nikki Minaj is waking people up.
Durham just leveled his first substantial indictment.

But the left is scary.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: 12000 migrants forced to live in squalor @ border

Post by Mojo »

Yes, Haitians fleeing an earthquake and taking it upon themselves to congregate somewhere is exactly the same thing as being actively detained and having your children taken from you. Excellent comparison, so I can absolutely understand why the reaction should be the same, too.
Except for the fact that it's all over the Liberal news, I haven't heard a peep, either. I also totally see the connection between this and Afghanistan and in no way is your string of non-sequiturs unhinged. I'm sure Nicky Minaj agrees.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 pm Yes, Haitians fleeing an earthquake and taking it upon themselves to congregate somewhere is exactly the same thing as being actively detained and having your children taken from you. Excellent comparison, so I can absolutely understand why the reaction should be the same, too.
Except for the fact that it's all over the Liberal news, I haven't heard a peep, either. I also totally see the connection between this and Afghanistan and in no way is your string of non-sequiturs unhinged. I'm sure Nicky Minaj agrees.
Oh yes the relief efforts are outstanding!. And the way Joe and Kamala address issues at the border directly and publicly - shame on me for pointing out the hipocrisy! Everyday you fed on a new story about 45 no matter how outrageous and now we have real atrocities and you have to twist it all into everything is OK.
Joe opened the border wide during a pandemic, migrants not required to be vaccinated and they're just sitting there! But you justify it, it's ok.... lmfao
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:52 pm Oh yes the relief efforts are outstanding!.
Relief from what? An earthquake? What would you have them do? Are you suggesting these people should be let into the country, no questions asked?
If that's not what you're saying, then please explain.

and you have to twist it all into everything is OK.
Where did I or anyone do this? Seems like you're twisting it into something it isn't.

Joe opened the border wide
Please post literally any credible evidence of this.

migrants not required to be vaccinated and they're just sitting there!
How do you suggest vaccinating a self-congregating, unexpected throng of people? You're calling out people you don't like for not doing something you don't believe in, simply to have something to get riled up about. This is what unhinged people do.

But you justify it, it's ok.... lmfao
Where did I do this?
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

They're coming here to kill us all and take our stuff!
Is that what we want?
Some say, "NO!'

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:04 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:52 pm Oh yes the relief efforts are outstanding!.
Relief from what? An earthquake? What would you have them do? Are you suggesting these people should be let into the country, no questions asked?
If that's not what you're saying, then please explain.

and you have to twist it all into everything is OK.
Where did I or anyone do this? Seems like you're twisting it into something it isn't.

Joe opened the border wide
Please post literally any credible evidence of this.

migrants not required to be vaccinated and they're just sitting there!
How do you suggest vaccinating a self-congregating, unexpected throng of people? You're calling out people you don't like for not doing something you don't believe in, simply to have something to get riled up about. This is what unhinged people do.

But you justify it, it's ok.... lmfao
Where did I do this?
There was an ongoing crisis at the border before the earthquake, you know that, right?
The liberal media didn't tell you of how Texas was overwhelmed by the open border policy? The gov was damning Biden? How the kids in cages conditions became so much worse - to the point of removing transparency, not allowing cameras and not addressing it in any meaningful way.
Yeah what did Kamala Harris say when asked why she hadn't been to the border? "So? I haven't been to Europe either"

Oh and be sure you pronounce her name correctly otherwise you're a racist.

Yes, I'm all over the place, just like the lunacy of the left.

Oh, and there's flight restrictions over the migrant congregation now, no drone photography..the images allegedly so alarming you're better off not knowing..

Isn't it cool we can have a civil discussion, be passionate about our opinions, and still realize we want the same thing - Peace and prosperity for all.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 pm They're coming here to kill us all and take our stuff!
Is that what we want?
Some say, "NO!'
Cool! But who talks like that?
I love South Park too, but if that's where you're getting your life experience
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:24 pm
Instead of answering even a single question, I'll just...
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 pm They're coming here to kill us all and take our stuff!
Is that what we want?
Some say, "NO!'
Cool! But who talks like that?
I love South Park too, but if that's where you're getting your life experience
Some say, "Huh?"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 pm
Instead of answering even a single question, I'll just...
Oh, a meme! Dammit!

So we've got Fauci talking about the next variant being sourced from South American countries, And yet we are letting everybody in, the border is open we are relocating hundreds of migrants without notice into American cities and the hilarious contradiction is they are not being vaccinated. Nor are they vetted. Sex offenders are allowed over..
So you want to ignore the real threat of violent offenders among the migrants, the real threat of the cartel using the open border to their advantage, the real threat of children being used over and over again posing as family to aid border crossing... Do you bother to look at statistics of crime rape and murders attributed to illegal immigrants? Or are of thesee assholes that shit on the angel mothers of our country who get pissed on by assholes like you for Attempted to bring awareness to this awful reality.
The shit you have to twist to justify is insane. When are you going to start looking inward. I know when, when you yourself are personally affected. And you will be.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Biden is bad because he's not helping poor immigrants and he's bad for helping poor immigrants. Good thing Nicki Minaj now has another huge ass to help her get word out. Thanks for the Great Awakening™.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:18 am And yet we are letting everybody in,
Is that why there are thousands and thousands of people waiting in Mexico, many of whom have been there for years?

the border is open
It isn't. Post literally any credible evidence of this.

Nor are they vetted.
Yes, they are.

So you want to ignore the real threat of violent offenders among the migrants,
Why do you keep making things up?

the real threat of the cartel using the open border to their advantage,
As they've done for decades, but now it's Biden's fault, right?

the real threat of children being used over and over again posing as family to aid border crossing...
Still very statistically rare

Do you bother to look at statistics of crime rape and murders attributed to illegal immigrants?
Yes, I do. That's clearly where we differ.

Or are of thesee assholes that shit on the angel mothers of our country who get pissed on by assholes like you for Attempted to bring awareness to this awful reality.
The fuck?

The shit you have to twist to justify is insane. When are you going to start looking inward. I know when, when you yourself are personally affected. And you will be.
"Personally" like growing up where I could literally throw a rock at the US/Mexico border wall? "Personally" like having family in high places in DHS? "Personally" like being fluent in Spanish and spending more time in Mexico in a year than the average American does in a lifetime? "Personally" like volunteering in Mexicali? Or "personally" like reading cherry-picked Right wing fear blogs that coddle my need to be afraid of everything?
Dude, just stop. There's not a single mind on here that you're going to change, and there's not a single thing anyone here could say to change yours. This is masturbation for everyone involved. You're not here to actively converse. When asked to do so, you simply move the goal posts and turn toward personal non-sequitur attacks. Happens every. single. time. You know I think you're mentally ill, and I shouldn't have engaged. So I won't, anymore.
Image Image
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Mojo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:38 am
Don't Damn Me wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:18 am And yet we are letting everybody in,
Is that why there are thousands and thousands of people waiting in Mexico, many of whom have been there for years?

the border is open
It isn't. Post literally any credible evidence of this.

Nor are they vetted.
Yes, they are.

So you want to ignore the real threat of violent offenders among the migrants,
Why do you keep making things up?

the real threat of the cartel using the open border to their advantage,
As they've done for decades, but now it's Biden's fault, right?

the real threat of children being used over and over again posing as family to aid border crossing...
Still very statistically rare

Do you bother to look at statistics of crime rape and murders attributed to illegal immigrants?
Yes, I do. That's clearly where we differ.

Or are of thesee assholes that shit on the angel mothers of our country who get pissed on by assholes like you for Attempted to bring awareness to this awful reality.
The fuck?

"Personally" like growing up where I could literally throw a rock at the US/Mexico border wall? "Personally" like having family in high places in DHS? "Personally" like being fluent in Spanish and spending more time in Mexico in a year than the average American does in a lifetime? "Personally" like volunteering in Mexicali? Or "personally" like reading cherry-picked Right wing fear blogs that coddle my need to be afraid of everything?
Dude, just stop. There's not a single mind on here that you're going to change, and there's not a single thing anyone here could say to change yours. This is masturbation for everyone involved. You're not here to actively converse. When asked to do so, you simply move the goal posts and turn toward personal non-sequitur attacks. Happens every. single. time. You know I think you're mentally ill, and I shouldn't have engaged. So I won't, anymore.
Dude, the fact that you have NOTHING to work with when faced with the shit show that is this country right now leaves you resorting to the cheapest tactics. Extreme accusations. You do not know me. The sad reality that you need to go that far in a pathetic attempt to discredit me is typical of the vile left. You have the support of every vocal asshole on here and yet you still need to make it personal despite not knowing me on any personal level.

Sludge is not exactly a hotbed for mental health with all of you juvenile characters who still get off on toilet humor. Someone shows up who's different and has different opinions and you lose your shit.

It's time to grow up, mojo. Not everybody's going to agree with you and you're not always going to be right.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Same tiresome bullshit, every single time. You present an angle. Someone directly refutes your angle. You refuse to address any points made, even your own, and move the goal posts, making increasingly unhinged dUh BlOoD iZ oN uR hANDz!!! accusations to things no one said in the first place. More direct refutation of your fallacious argument, during which you continue to deflect and dodge direct questions, choosing instead to take the goal posts for a tour of the fucking city, crying about how poorly you’re being treated in the thread that you started specifically to start shit.
You don’t want to converse. You’re trying to go for these GOTCHA! moments that simply don’t exist, and you’re so woefully unprepared to stand up for your own points that you crumble into this pathetic little sTaWp bEiNg mEaN to Me iM a FrEe tHiNkEr y U nO seE tHaT?! at the slightest questioning. Un. Hinged.
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Can't wait for Biden to put Don't Damn Me in a cage and exchange him for a pack of IslaMexican experimental drug mule rapists. It's happening to good patriots all over the place now and I think it's beautiful.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:39 am Can't wait for Biden to put Don't Damn Me in a cage and exchange him for a pack of IslaMexican experimental drug mule rapists. It's happening to good patriots all over the place now and I think it's beautiful.
I wonder if the Mexicans will complain about us not sending our best.
ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

This crap is how Don't Damn Me spends his unemployment time - this, and brainwashing his girlfriend's kid. Shameful!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Grendel wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:38 am This crap is how Don't Damn Me spends his unemployment time - this, and brainwashing his girlfriend's kid. Shameful!
:lol:

the freaking idiot really believes that anyone can cross the border and be let in :roll:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

He needs to get a jobby job and stop playing with his action figures…
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.