Skirts With Pockets

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Skirts With Pockets

Post by Bridget »

I don't like them.

I also dislike pink camouflage. Just in case you wondered about my stance on these two things.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Re: Skirts With Pockets

Post by Calexxia »

Pink camouflage SUCKS.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Never worn either. Guess I'm in the clear.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

You could wear a pink camouflage skirt with pockets and I'd still like you, MurrayFiend.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Why would bitches ever need any pockets at all? Society allows them to carry purses.

When I go out with the old lady to a bar or something, she never wants to be weighed down by her purse so she gives me her phone, lipstick, license, bank card and whatever else she wants to bring like contact solution, that kind of shit, and I have to put it all in MY pockets cuz she doesn't want her pants to be all bulgy. Every time I try to find my lighter I gotta empty my fucking personal effects onto the bar like I'm getting booked into lock-up or something.

Pockets for chick clothes... why fucking bother? It's like making condoms for the Pope.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

exitflagger wrote:Why would bitches ever need any pockets at all? Society allows them to carry purses.

When I go out with the old lady to a bar or something, she never wants to be weighed down by her purse so she gives me her phone, lipstick, license, bank card and whatever else she wants to bring like contact solution, that kind of shit, and I have to put it all in MY pockets cuz she doesn't want her pants to be all bulgy. Every time I try to find my lighter I gotta empty my fucking personal effects onto the bar like I'm getting booked into lock-up or something.

Pockets for chick clothes... why fucking bother? It's like making condoms for the Pope.
I don't usually carry a purse, but I also don't make anyone else carry my shit. I travel light, just a lipstick, keys, and debit card/ID, so my pockets don't bulge.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

exitflagger wrote: When I go out with the old lady to a bar or something, she never wants to be weighed down by her purse so she gives me her phone, lipstick, license, bank card and whatever else she wants to bring like contact solution, that kind of shit, and I have to put it all in MY pockets cuz she doesn't want her pants to be all bulgy.
Maybe she's just trying to tell you that your pants are less bulgy than she would like.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

oh snap
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Maybe she's just trying to tell you that your pants are less bulgy than she would like.
Not possible. I've been stuffing my drawers with rolled up socks for years. I call it my "wonderwear".

You'd think she would catch on after all this time.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:You are supposed to stuff the front by the way.
That wasn't socks.

ImageImage
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

I feel like I was awfully negative in that first post of mine, so I'll say something I like. Bookmarks. Also, parties.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I can't remember the last time I bought a skirt that had pockets; it was probably a jean skirt back in 98.

I hate purses, though - I usually leave mine in the car.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Rompers with pockets are ok too. As long as the whole romper is cute.
MissBrownstone
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MissBrownstone »

Bridget wrote:Rompers with pockets are ok too. As long as the whole romper is cute.
But...but...but...rompers are never cute! Now I'm just confused.

Bridget, I hope you know that when I marry your cousin I plan to wear a pink camouflage denim skirt with pockets. Hopefully you'll be able to see past your negativity on that joyous day.
Trent Reznor wrote:[Metal Sludge is] populated mainly by unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I own 4 skirts with pockets and wear them all the time.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

MissBrownstone wrote:
Bridget wrote:Rompers with pockets are ok too. As long as the whole romper is cute.
But...but...but...rompers are never cute! Now I'm just confused.

Bridget, I hope you know that when I marry your cousin I plan to wear a pink camouflage denim skirt with pockets. Hopefully you'll be able to see past your negativity on that joyous day.
It's cool. I'll be wearing a romper. My cousin LOVES rompers.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

And FYI - the romper as beach cover-up is cute. Even if it makes your butt look big.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Bridget wrote:And FYI - the romper as beach cover-up is cute. Even if it makes your butt look big.
I've noticed a small romper trend the past few years, but I don't think anyone older than, say, 5 years old should wear one. You could be the sole exception to the rule, B, i don't know.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

The Mighty Woosh wrote:
Bridget wrote:And FYI - the romper as beach cover-up is cute. Even if it makes your butt look big.
I've noticed a small romper trend the past few years, but I don't think anyone older than, say, 5 years old should wear one. You could be the sole exception to the rule, B, i don't know.
I doubt I am, but let's just pretend.