MurrayFiend: Let's talk

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

MurrayFiend: Let's talk

Post by saracapri »

I have noticed your hostility on the board. You called me "Judge Sara" and rolled your eyes. What's going on, man? Let's talk and then hug.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Re: MurrayFiend: Let's talk

Post by Woosh »

MurrayFiend, i just want you to know: you are right. Let eye-rolling commence.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Stir pots much?
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Woosh wrote:MurrayFiend, i just want you to know: you are right. Let eye-rolling commence.
:lol:

Sara, I thought I saw you come into Chat last night and then leave as soon as I said "Hi". It hurt. But since you want the healing to start, I think we'll be OK.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I did not see you say Hi. I actually did not even see your name. I thought I was the only one in there, so I bolted. Ended up playing WoW. I'm sorry.

*hugz*
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Yes I am a warlock.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

saracapri wrote:I did not see you say Hi. I actually did not even see your name. I thought I was the only one in there, so I bolted. Ended up playing WoW. I'm sorry.

*hugz*
I can accept this.

*hug bax*
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

I do not believe sara plays WoW. Though if she did, a gnome warlock would seem about right. I want to armory you so bad. I want to armory you like you've never been armoried before.
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

Chat wouldn't let me back in after it crashed. I had a really sweet buzz and was looking forward to chatting.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

thewonkytits wrote:Chat wouldn't let me back in after it crashed. I had a really sweet buzz and was looking forward to chatting.
It let me back in and I was stuck with a bunch of schmos. Too bad you couldn't get in and make the place a bit more tolerable. Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch you in there some night.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:I do not believe sara plays WoW. Though if she did, a gnome warlock would seem about right. I want to armory you so bad. I want to armory you like you've never been armoried before.
Why don't you believe me? I DO play WoW and I am a (undead) warlock. I'm a bit of a newbie, about to hit level 40...spent 4 hours the other night running dungeons with some other people. It's the nerdiest shit I've ever done and I totally dig it.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

saracapri wrote: Why don't you believe me? I DO play WoW and I am a (undead) warlock. I'm a bit of a newbie, about to hit level 40...spent 4 hours the other night running dungeons with some other people. It's the nerdiest shit I've ever done and I totally dig it.
How many levels are there? Countless?

What is involved in running dungeons?

Will finding out the answers to these questions make me nerdier than I already am?

Knuckles, do you also play WoW?
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Yes, I do play WoW. But not right now. I play a lot for 3-6 months then I don't play at all for 3-6 months. I've named characters after many of you sludge people when all the names I thought up were taken :lol:.

I believe you sara, I just wanted to use armory as a metaphor for making sweet and tender love and it seemed to need a lead in. I'm a little shocked you didn't go blood elf though.

Murray's gonna be all D: that his thread turned into wow talk.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Bridget wrote:
saracapri wrote: Why don't you believe me? I DO play WoW and I am a (undead) warlock. I'm a bit of a newbie, about to hit level 40...spent 4 hours the other night running dungeons with some other people. It's the nerdiest shit I've ever done and I totally dig it.
How many levels are there? Countless?

What is involved in running dungeons?

Will finding out the answers to these questions make me nerdier than I already am?

Knuckles, do you also play WoW?
I think there are like 80 levels or something like that, but you can keep going after that...or just start over as someone else because it's a totally new experience.

We run dungeons in groups of 4. We do that because you get tons of XP and lots of money and cool gear.

Yes, you are slightly more nerdy for knowing these things.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Yes, I do play WoW. But not right now. I play a lot for 3-6 months then I don't play at all for 3-6 months. I've named characters after many of you sludge people when all the names I thought up were taken :lol:.
I just kept the name they automatically generated. It was funny when I summoned a Succubus, though, because now that is the mental image I have of the poster here.
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

I kind of want to go out and run a dungeon now, but only if I can do it without getting nerdier.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I think WoW falls within your already established perimeter of nerdiness, to be honest. Millions of people play it. Lots of them aren't even losers like me. But it's not for everybody.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

D:
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

knuckles.is.contractual wrote:I think WoW falls within your already established perimeter of nerdiness, to be honest. Millions of people play it. Lots of them aren't even losers like me. But it's not for everybody.
It's not for me, but yeah, it probably wouldn't be the nerdiest thing I've ever done.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

MurrayFiend wrote: It let me back in and I was stuck with a bunch of schmos.

Awesome. I have a new nickname. Game on, Murray.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

C'mon. You're not "a dull, stupid or boring person". That's not fair.

Y'all were going on about old-school posters so I was kinda pissed at the time 'cause I was unable to join in.

It wasn't you; it was me.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

So, what happened? Was chat was p. much the insular, nostalgia circuit that we had discussed earlier? I was knocked out and could never make it back, but I'm def. down to get my chat on again soon. (until I am inevitably booted out, that is.)
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Maybe we should just try going old school IRC or something. It probably can't be worse.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Woosh wrote:So, what happened? Was chat was p. much the insular, nostalgia circuit that we had discussed earlier?
Yeah, that sounds right.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Actually, we were talking about chat freaks, which are sadly missing these days.

One guy in particular was a P-13-esque tard that we could pretty much talk into doing anything. "Dude. We don't believe how big you are. Scan your cock and e-mail us the pictures."

Wait til he's scanning cock, then chat member, who shall remain nameless, calls his house, talks to his mom. "Do you have any idea what your kid is doing right now?" *shriiiieeeeek*

Good times.

Sorry we offended the sensibilities of all the cool new kids. It won't happen again. I know you guys have much more important things to accomplish in there.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I rarely go to chat now. I miss the old chat crew. I'm talking about the crowd after Mitzi's time and before the current chatters (who are mostly cool). I like to call it chat's "middle period". It was a lot of fun.
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

I was talking about the way it kicks us out all the time. It's lame.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

It's always done that. I don't know why.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

I love how chat has epochs.

Did anyone hook up or get a communicable disease from the middle epoch?
Kristi Vicious wrote:
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

It was scandalous. Love, sex and violence. Pretty neat.