The Dub has lost its greatest troll. RIP IDIAMINDADA

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

The Dub has lost its greatest troll. RIP IDIAMINDADA

Post by Woosh »

I eulogized him in the Lounge, but a man of his stature deserves two, and Iddy, you can consider this your real one, brah.

Where do I begin with a guy like IDI? His posts were pretty low-quality and void of content, even by MW standards, not to mention the fact he was a massive attention whore (as if the tattoos and animal masks didn't give it away, he would often threadjack about some gay shit). And even though he was a shitposter, I can say with a tear in my eye that he wasn't one of the forgettable shitty posters.

Quite the contrary; I remember MANY of the terrible posts he made, especially whenever he chose to come post here. I like to think that MW was/is a special forum subgenre with its own special vibe (at it's best, a place for the cream of the posting crop to chill out and release stream-of-consciousness posts that don't really fit elsewhere, and at it's worst a barren wasteland where nobody posted except IDI, bumping old threads to mention how gay this place was), and he was one of the few that somewhat "got" it, he's gonna be missed much.

If I could talk to him today, I would want him to know that, while his shitty threads would slowly sink to the bottom of this cesspool and eventuallly be forgotten, I will probably remember him for several years, maybe more.
I will miss you brah, and I wish you were here to tell me how my post was gay.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
knuckles.is.contractual
Headlining Clubs

Re: The Dub has lost its greatest troll. RIP IDIAMINDADA

Post by knuckles.is.contractual »

I always felt that he sort of stole my inappropriate comment gimmick. When he first started posting there were a lot of times I'd be laughing to myself about the comment I was about to post when I'd read the rest of the thread and see Idi had already done it. I couldn't compete so I kind of gave up on it and these days I probably couldn't even run that game if I tried. I was jealous that he was better at it than me and that he never felt guilty about saying awful things for a laugh the way I do. So I'm kind of glad he's dead.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

What a nice, fitting post. Thumbs up, Woosh.

I know the last thing I said to him on MW was that his thread about getting home and puking was a waste of bandwidth, but he definitely brought flavour to this place as a whole and MW is of course included in that.

Blood claat bloodclot!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
The_Blue®™
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by The_Blue®™ »

Rest In Peace, Idiotmandoodoo.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I wonder who got his dollar store bunny masks?
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Respeck to Iddy man.

RIP.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

We should all slip-slide around in blood in his honor.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Just went to Whole Foods and poured out some San Pellegrino for my nigga.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

Wow. Can't believe it's been so long now. RIP Iddy
IF UR ONE OF US THEN