TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

What the fuck
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Main Entry: 1bril·liant
Pronunciation: 'bril-y&nt
Function: adjective
Etymology: French brillant, present participle of briller to shine, from Italian brillare
1 : very bright : GLITTERING <a brilliant light>
2 a : STRIKING, DISTINCTIVE <a brilliant example> b : distinguished by unusual mental keenness or alertness
3. Image

synonym see BRIGHT
- bril·liant·ly adverb
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 5, 2006
Thursday

tmc wrote:An eight year old boy is nowhere near puberty. Sure a few of them talk, but that's all it is- TALK. Four or five years from then, well, that's a somewhat different story.

Sleazy, I dont buy that "in a liitle boy I dont think is that bad,prove is the little bastard was back for more" thing. Even a toddler can get an erection- it does not mean they are ready for sexual intimacy. One iof the most confusing things about sexual abuse is the conflict that a victim can have in dealing with the fact that some of it might have actually been physically pleasurable.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewto ... ht=#839104
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 6, 2006
Friday

tmc wrote:I have been taking this for almost two months now and if the owner of this site is not concerned about violation of TOS I think Photobucket might be. I will find out, but I need all the information on this first before I pursue this violation further.
Biggie wrote: Image
tmc wrote:Biggie, if the guy was just giving me shit (like you have started doing for some fucking reason) that would be fine to simply ignore...
Biggie wrote:I haven't been giving you shit - haven't insulted you, photoshopped you, nothing - I just wish you'd be quiet. Is that to much to ask?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 7, 2006
Saturday

tmc wrote:Hungwell, you have hundreds and hundreds more posts than I do, you fucking idiot.

1-7-06
tmc

1-7-06
Hungwell

PS, Chuck Norris RULZ11!!11!
RockSkar
Touring With the Pope

Post by RockSkar »

Hungwell wrote: January 7, 2006
Saturday

tmc wrote:Hungwell, you have hundreds and hundreds more posts than I do, you fucking idiot.

1-7-06
tmc

1-7-06
Hungwell

PS, Chuck Norris RULZ11!!11!
That's fuckin' hilarious
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TiredOfYou wrote:Yes it's hilarious. If you're too stupid to realize Hungwell planned this for months waiting until he had less posts than TheMetalChick. You do notice there is no link.
what's up tmc
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 8, 2006
Sunday

2tempting wrote:As I told you elsewhere, you've made yourself fun to play with. Your hysteria is entertaining.
tmc wrote:There's no hysteria here, 2T... like I told YOU somewhere else, that's all in your mind. THINK
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

TiredOfYou wrote:I am me not her. I don't care about her and I'm sick of reading the same played out shit that has not been funny for months. Is that all you shitstains have whenever someone thinks you ain't funny anymore?
No one is forcing you to read this. Just don't click the link. It's that fucking simple.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

TiredOfBeingSpineless wrote:No bro, my posts are about Hungwell losing The_Funny a while ago. It only looks like it is about her because that is all he ever talks about.

God, I love tards.

So instead of simply passing on the sped-thread and participating in any of the many hundreds of other threads on all the other boards, you keep coming back to that which you have zero interest in.

Who you bullshittin'?

It's obvious you'd have an easier time puttin' down the pipe than missin' out on your daily sped fix.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 9, 2006
Monday

VooDoo66 wrote:Now, if TheMentalChick wished to buy a pair of sunglasses, how would she express herself?

She would walk into the store, ask the clerk where the sunglasses are located, then bore him into a coma with a bunch of trivial fucktardery, become paranoid that the clerk won't help her because he's not able to pay attention to her in his comatose state, find and freak out on the first random customer within earshot about the unconscious and drooling clerk, forget what she came into the store for in the first place, leave without the sunglasses, and then post a 13 page conspiracy theory about it in the Sludge Lounge that very same night.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 10, 2006
Tuesday

With this next quote, the MentalSpedDailyQuote Calendar will no longer be dedicated to tmc. It will simply be fired up, when needed, to highlight the musings of some of our more challenged posters.

That said, I feel it is only fitting to end the tmc reign where it started. Everyone by now has seen "The_Bio" that started it all back in early October. Therefore I have decided to leave you with "The_Bio" Mach 17, that she posted in late November.

Enjoy.

tmc wrote:Back when Metal Sludge was brand new and was still a Geocites page Shawn did some spamming on the AOL message boards. I saw a post on the AOL Dokken message board telling people to come check it out. Funny enough, I remember the responses were kinda like whatevfer, spam. Since I was already looking for places to get news for my radio show and the new web page I had started to promote the station's metal department I decided to follow the link. Smart move, because I absolutely loved the site- there was NO site that could touch it. I remember the big deal about their first fan mail and subsequent fight with Sebitchian, I even remember when they first came up with calling him that. It was so fucking funny.

I became a huge fan of the site. I told all my friends about Sludge and even pumped it up to my audience on my old radio show. (The same radio station at which our own CCBanana used to work, too!) The first Metal Sludge shirt I ever saw in person was the first one that I received. I wasnt a big fan of the boards back then though because I thought the main site was a million times better. It seemed to me that almost half the threads were just talking about shit from the main page, anyway. I didnt start hitting the boards regularly till maybe a year later. I wrote to Sludge a few times back then and they posted my letters on the main page, including one about Don Dokken and one about Sebitchian. I also researched and sent in a ton of material for Famous Last Words, which Sludge unfortunately doesnt have up anymore. I found a shitload of funny Nikki Sixx quotes especially, but unfortunately I can not take credit for finding the sandwich one. Maybe it sounds dumb now, but back then I thought that was damn cool.

I remember back in like 2001, my very first trip to LA, my best friend Magdalaine and I were hanging out at I THINK the Viper and met Stevie for the first time. He was talking to us (well, talking to her) and I mentioned Sludge and told him our nyms just to see if he would say anything, but he played it cool... too cool, actually. A normal reaction would have been, "Uh, why are you telling me this?" He kind of stopped talking to Magdalaine after that and disappeared. We were talking about it afterwards, whether it was really him behind Sludge or not. LOL... its funny now, but man, those were the days.

Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

It'm sad to see the quote calendar come to a close. I guess I'll just got to bed now. Thanks Hungwell.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

January 11, 2006
Wednesday

Welcome to TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar, Mach II. As I stated in yesterday's preamble, this thread will now be dedicated to giving everyone several opportunities to shine a light on what they consider to be spork-worthy quotes from other posters.

I will set the following weeks schedule a week in advance. If a scheduled poster finds themselves too weak-kneed to respond by 1pm Eastern time, they will have waived their right to that day's quote, and the next poster in line will be up to bat.

The_Schedule

Jan 11th---The_Creep
Jan 12th---acefrehleysbeer
Jan 13th---stretchdongstrong
Jan 14th---SeminiferousButtNoid
Jan 15th---chickenona
Jan 16th---StevieVanDarrell
Jan 17th---CrouchingStonerHiddenBong

and they're off......

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Note: Because this is the first day and he has no idea about this, The_Creep can start this off at any time before midnight.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

January 11, 2006
Wednesday

The Creep wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Is that one of StevieVanDarrell's mustard shots? I knew you had them saved in your hard-drive. Admit it, you like a good cock everyonce in a while, just like me.
Do it properly.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Good point, Sanity.

Now when the real Creep gets here, it should go smoothly.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

January 11,2006
Wednesday

Vince_Neil_Lovitz wrote: Since when swallowing jizz is negative? Are you the anti-gay brigade or what? It takes a man like me to know a man like you and I'm gonna say you need a good blowjob by a man. Only men know how to give head properly because we ourselves have a penis and know how we like it. Chicks don't know shit.

...and since the quoting is now open to all retards of the boards, giving us an endless supply, I'm going above and beyond the call of duty and throw in a little bonus:
JoeDirt666 wrote: I'd take a bullet for Vince.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

The_Schedule

Jan 12th---acefrehleysbeer
Jan 13th---stretchdongstrong
Jan 14th---SeminiferousButtNoid
Jan 15th---chickenona
Jan 16th---StevieVanDarrell
Jan 17th---CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Jan 18th---TheAlterednym
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

acefrehleysbeer is AWOL.

The_Schedule will now move up accordingly.

Jan 12th---stretchdongstrong
Jan 13th---SeminiferousButtNoid
Jan 14th---chickenona
Jan 15th---StevieVanDarrell
Jan 16th---CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Jan 17th---The Alterednym
Jan 18th---DoogieHowitzer
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Redundancy RULES!

Btw, you are on the docket for next week.

Redundancy RULES!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Eddie wrote:I kinda dig the Crazy, sorta Jewish lookin' thing TMC has going on.

I'm sure you understand.
Honestly? No.

I think of tmc and I see this

To each their own.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

I get it now. This is no longer about quoting her. This is now wide open to quote anyone you wish on your scheduled day.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

The_Schedule

Jan 13th---SeminiferousButtNoid
Jan 14th---chickenona
Jan 19th---RazorbladeStar
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

So I'm supposed to post a quote that TMC said or a quote from someone else? I confuse.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

January 13, 2006

ButtNoid wrote: LOL! So what were you doing in the multiple pics you posted of you holding your erect cock and looking into the camera like you just got fucked by Mr. T? Checking for testicular cancer? Trying to play Eruption on your dick?
StevieVanDarrell wrote: I was just holding it. And it was one pic, retard. One. I may have posted the one of me limp, I don't honestly remember.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

The Schedule

Jan 14th---chickenona
Jan 19th---RazorbladeStar
Jan 20th---slash4prez
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I thought I was tomorrow.

Fuck it, hang on, I got a beauty here.
Licketysplit wrote: It's real simple - first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the pussy. Get enough of the first two and you can have as much of the high quality third as you want. I'll get him (my son) a hooker so he can get his rocks off if it will keeping from getting his girlfriends pregnant and messing up three lives.
Need more?
Licketysplit wrote:I know if I had a daughter under 18 who I thought was fooling around, I'd slap a chastity belt on her.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

StevieVanDarrell wrote:How many times has this guy done this and keeps coming back?

You are below dog shit. Your whole life consists of posting people's information on a message board, then getting arrested for it. Then you admit your guilt and come back here to do it again. I hope that someday, you have your own personal information used against you and they beat you to death, you spineless waste.
At least he doesn't post mustard shots of himself.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

You have absolutely no shame. Unbelievable. I don't think you understand. Once you post mustard shots of yourself, it doesn't matter what you say. It's all over.