TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Don't get upset. I just didn't think you realized that posting mustard shots of yourself on hair metal message board was kind of embarassing and pathetic. I thought maybe if I pointed out to you that its abnormal that maybe you'd realize it and be a little more humble. Crying in your cornflakes isn't going to erase your humiliation.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

StevieVanDarrell wrote:I'm ignoring this from this post onward. Noid exists solely to get the reaction I just gave for however many posts. I'll just ignore that depraved prick and go about my business.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I laughed out loud at that.

That's pretty fuckin' funny.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
The_Irony®™
Music Fan

Post by The_Irony®™ »

TiredOfYou wrote:You need to get it that a lot of us don't want you telling us what to do, what to post and when and where to post it
There's an entire year of job security for me in that sentence alone, Secret Avenger.

And since when do you post on The War Board, bro?
Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

TiredOfYou wrote:Hungwell, why can't I keep myself from clickin' on this thread? WHY?

Relax, sniffles. You're just stupid.

Everything'll be ok.

The_Schedule
Jan 15th---StevieVanDarrell
Jan 16th---CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Jan 17th---The Alterednym
Jan 18th---DoogieHowitzer
Jan 19th---RazorbladeStar
Jan 20th---slash4prez
Jan 21st---The_Retarded
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

Damn it Hungwell, if you're going to put me on the schedule at least spell my name right
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

You soil the sort of good name of the creep
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

TiredOfYou wrote:
You need to get it that a lot of us don't want you telling us what to do, what to post and when and where to post it
You act like it's hard to find a stupid quote. I could skim hatas the day of my quote and find one within 5 minutes.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

I wait eagerly for the quote on the 21st.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

The_Schedule

Jan 16th---CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Jan 20th---slash4pres
Jan 21st---The_Retarded
Jan 22nd---SikRik6669
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Your schtick is played, bro.
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

Hey fake Creep, why don't you make another gay joke about vince neil lovitz? They are so funny!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Here's a lil' sumpthin' to pass the time while we wait for CSHB's quote.

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Well, Hung, I know I'm posting out of turn on this, but in observation of the holiday I just HAD to share these thoughts from one of the esteemed intellectuals from the War Board:
DwnSouthJukin wrote:Its it time for Matthew Spepard to come into this thread & call everyone racists?

Anyway, MLK day was the first politically correct Hoiliday, nothing more, nothing less. The majority didnt want it. As usual, it was more leftists crap forced on people without their consent.

Get ready for "Moms Who Aborted Their Babies So They Could Afford A Bigger Car Payment Day" from libs next.....
Dare I call this post a masterpiece? I believe I do!

And by "masterpiece", I mean, "Cause for an intervention from concerned friends and relatives who suspect a crack addiction".
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Licketysplit wrote:The first 4 or 5 years of a relationship are usually the best, and scientists believe it's biological. It takes roughly 5 years to meet, get pregnant and raise a child to age 4, which is roughly the time that a child starts to be somewhat self-sufficient. After then it is not as critical from a survival standpoint for a child to have 2 parents, although from a social standpoint it is ideal. Again, they are going back to caveman days when they theorize that men and women are programmed to get along for about 5 years,
No, I'm not just jumping on the GIRLS AGAINST LICKETY bandwagon. There are so many fucking retarded things in this quote, I wouldn't even know where to start.

God damn - no wonder people hate you.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: No, I'm not just jumping on the GIRLS AGAINST LICKETY bandwagon.
Ah, but as Sludge bandwagons go, that's a distinguished bandwagon.

And as you've learned here, all you have to do to hop on is read his fucking posts.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Licketysplit wrote: Again, they are going back to caveman days when they theorize that men and women are programmed to get along for about 5 years,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Holy shit, that's funny.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Who knew there were gems on the War Board?

The_Schedule
Jan 20th---slash4pres
Jan 21st---The_Retarded
Jan 22nd---SikRik6669
Jan 23rd---Punk
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Give The_Alterednym a little more time today. It'll be worth it.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hungwell wrote:Who knew there were gems on the War Board?

It is a magical place to visit that not many people know about, but which has attracted a devoted following among those who've discovered it.

Kinda like Aruba only without the fear of getting kidnapped and sold into white slavery.
vaya con DIO

EvelIgVonDurstFish
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by EvelIgVonDurstFish »

chickenona wrote:

It is a magical place to visit that not many people know about, but which has attracted a devoted following among those who've discovered it.

Kinda like Aruba only without the fear of getting kidnapped and sold into white slavery.
There is way more hate on the War Board than there is over here

It makes Fox news come off as more Liberal than NPR
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Heh. I see you've visited.

And you know what I'm up against.
vaya con DIO

The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Anyone noticed TMC hasn't been around lately?

I think Earl finally got her.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

EvelIgVonDurstFish wrote:
chickenona wrote:

There is way more hate on the War Board than there is over here

It makes Fox news come off as more Liberal than NPR

Yeah but at least here I laugh once in a while. Nothing is funny about 20 threads arguing over George Bush. If I wanted to hear that I would turn on Fox News or CNN. I would much rather come here and see Hollywood Rose called a cocksmoker or something like that.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

The_Creep wrote:Anyone noticed TMC hasn't been around lately?

I think Earl finally got her.
Don't bet on it. I've been posting here for about 2 1/2 years and I've seen this cycle repeat itself a few times. Somebody starts in on TMC, she gets shook up, others join in because she makes herself an easy target. She stops posting for a couple of months, then comes back postin' left and right. I'd be very, very surprised if the whole thing didn't start again by the spring or summer.
vaya con DIO

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

chickenona,

I know that is Carrie in your avatar, but I can't help but chuckle when I look at it.

It screams "TMC has lost her internet connection. And she's not taking it very well."
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Where is the yellow fonted bitch?.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

No shit.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

The_Alterednym™ wrote:January 17, 2006
StevieVanDarrell wrote: Ok, Slappy, if you think I posted it to gratify myself because I need amusement from faceless, nameless people, you're wrong. I just did it because. I could give a fuck, and it was only when specifically asked.

I have a full life, at least full enough to keep me happy. I'm only here a lot more recently because it's winter break, meaning I have no school to busy my day with. I never sit around talking about "CSHB thinks blah blah blah" or "Buttnoid called me a gay loser, help me out." Sludge life ends when I step away from my computer.

But while I'm here, all you seem to do is blather on about nothing in particular. Take away her persecution complex, and you're a TMC with a bold white font. And Ms. Ed is probably a better person than you could ever be, and I personally think she's pathetic. The only reasons I'm not just ignoring you are A; I have nothing to do until 6pm, and B; I don't want you going around saying how I got owned because I didn't reply.

So, to wrap up this rambling, you're an asshole who turns out something funny every 10-15 posts or so. Kind of like a bad version of Alterednym or Creep.

Told you he'd come through.