TheMentalSped Daily Quote Calendar Is Here!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

The_Schedule

Jan 18th---DoogieHowitzer
Jan 19th---RazorbladeStar
Jan 20th---slash4pres
Jan 21st---The_Retarded
Jan 22nd---SikRik6669
Jan 23rd---Punk
Jan 24th---gr8twhte
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

That is a hilarious pic Alterednym...just tearjerking hilarious!
ImageImageImage
slash4pres
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by slash4pres »

Hey Razorblade, don't kill the fucking thread you douchebag.

Since TMC hasn't posted anything calendar worthy for a while, these are 2 pms, the first to me and the next to Vcalfina that she sent a couple months ago, and this is only because we told her to shut up, and she still has a bitchfit.
TheMetalChick wrote:Hey, pussy, you arent in good enough standing on this board to try and wrap yourself up with this douchebag. That thread is going to be read by the mods and if you team up with the losing team youre going to lose, too. Im sure he fucking hates you anyway and your attempt to score points is NOT going to work.

Pack dynamics are not fully understood. The Omega wolf (that's you) plays a vital role. It bears the stress of the pack, kind of a scapegoat. Though it does take the abuse of the pack, it is an essential role, as the pack must find a way to relieve stress if the hunt is not successful, or if a pack member is angered or stressed for any other reason.
http://www.wolveswolveswolves.org/WhatAreWolves.htm

Dont worry, you CAN change your position given time and enough effort, but youre not going to get me to your level so Id advise you to quit trying. See, someone else will come around that is an even bigger idiot than you are... I sugget you attack THEM. Regardless, its sure not going to happen by scoring any points off of ME.
"Everyone" is one fucking asshole and a few losers who have PMed me a dozen times trying to be friends with me that are pathetically trying to score points off me.
And PLEASE- if you didnt want to get involved as you claim you wouldnt have. Go fuck yourself unless you feel like practicing what you preach.
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote: I don't care who it is, needing to register a new nym every time you want to run your yap negates you from being able to use the "needs a life" slam against someone else.

Since all original nyms have more validity in your eyes, allow me to inform you of the following: With TMC's ever anticipated departure, you have now adopted the moniker as the "board retard." There are a lot of posters on this board who can not stand your blue drivel- more than you will ever allow yourself to believe.

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Now do you have any more idiotic responses, or will that do it for tonight?
Funny isn't it, when your own words can be applied to you.

Edited to add: I did NOT change the 2nd quote to yellow- the board did it itself.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Be nice to Iggy. He believes in reincarnation and regressive therapy.

Almost forgot, he's all about bringing sense to the table.

So you psycho omega wolves back off! It's not easy being Iggy.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:Where did I say it was you or Noid? Ego much? I don't care who it is, needing to register a new nym every time you want to run your yap negates you from being able to use the "needs a life" slam against someone else.

Now do you have any more idiotic responses, or will that do it for tonight?

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:What's really funny is that Iggytard thinks that its me and The_Alterednym behind The Bazooka Bunch. Of course he still thinks we are the same person. Sad.
Thinks? Of course it's you behind the Bazooka crap. No one else here is lame enough to register 5 alternyms in one day based on characters from bubble gum.

I love how you like to make it out like I'm some paranoid person who thinks every alternym is you. Yet with the exception of The_Alterednym, EVERY nym I've publically accused you of being has turned out to be you. $14 The Hard Way, Ying Yang Ballsteem, The_Blue, Slaughterroxx, Snow_Gorilla, Latino Heat. All of which I called you on being, all of which I was right about.

Looks like I've been pretty accurate so far to me.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Yeah, he only ever posts about music. If it weren't for stalkers like us he could get on with his life.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote: That's because you retards won't let anyone. The second anyone decides they've had enough of your stupidity and walks away, you run around like piglets at feeding time, going "I pwned you! I pwned you!" I find it much more fun to keep responding and not give you the satisfaction and make you look like the assclowns that you are.

Actually I seem to remember you "retiring" from the Hatas Board around the time of your meltdown whenever Tardette banned everyone and shut it down. You said that you didn't want to do it anymore. Of course a month later you started the "How cute, my stalker's back" thread where you were beaten over the head repeatedly by about 20 posters. Old habits never die I guess.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There is so much Stupid here, I don't even know where to begin.

Maybe you can begin with posting as The Stupid Must Be Stopped and take care of all the stupid. Oh wait, I forgot....alternyms are ruining the boards and are worthless.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Iggy, I can't read your small font.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

C'mon Igg, calm down lil' buddy. You are starting to scare everybody. If I knew you were going to get this riled I would have made some new photoshops.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Bazooka Joe wrote: The ONLY reason he won't truly address the above is because he can't.
What's to address? So I post a lot. Who fucking cares? The fact that anyone would care is pathetic. How can you claim to "have a life" when you actually, seriously are concerned with how many posts someone on a messageboard has?

That is a textbook case of deflection. Don't answer a question with a question. This has nothing to do with the people who care about that or whether that's wrong or right. You still haven't answered....

And please don't deflect again. Just answer the question, sporto.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Now is that all you have?

I would think after you have been through two meltdowns that you would know better than that.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Biggie wrote:
bigir070 wrote:I'm not a nutswinger, I won't blindly defend him on everything he does.
Have you ever READ any of your posts?
Has anybody?.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

bigir070 wrote:
Biggie wrote:Who's flaming?

I'm just saying you need to start calling Noid "Stretch Nuts" cos they must be drooping from having you hang on them. That's not a flame, I'm stating a simple fact.
I'm not Buttnoid's nutswinger.. I already said that I don't blindly defend everything he does. I even recognized he has been a bit of a stalker and followed Iggy but as I said, who cares?? hes the funniest poster here and he can do whatever he wants because unlike dumb bithces like you.. he knows how to flame and posts hillarious shit.

Jealous much??

:roll:
C'mon Biggie. You are slipping.

As for Buttnoid been Hilarious with one l . Thats just a matter of opinion.
If.You.Knew.Me
Wannabe Rocker

Post by If.You.Knew.Me »

SanityClause wrote:
bigir070 wrote:
Biggie wrote:Who's flaming?

I'm just saying you need to start calling Noid "Stretch Nuts" cos they must be drooping from having you hang on them. That's not a flame, I'm stating a simple fact.
I'm not Buttnoid's nutswinger.. I already said that I don't blindly defend everything he does. I even recognized he has been a bit of a stalker and followed Iggy but as I said, who cares?? hes the funniest poster here and he can do whatever he wants because unlike dumb bithces like you.. he knows how to flame and posts hillarious shit.

Jealous much??

Touche dumbass.

IYKM
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

If.You.Knew.Me wrote:
SanityClause wrote:
bigir070 wrote: I'm not Buttnoid's nutswinger.. I already said that I don't blindly defend everything he does. I even recognized he has been a bit of a stalker and followed Iggy but as I said, who cares?? hes the funniest poster here and he can do whatever he wants because unlike dumb bithces like you.. he knows how to flame and posts hillarious shit.

Jealous much??

Touche dumbass.

IYKM
Oops. But you know what?.

Fuck off Alternym titwank.
If.You.Knew.Me
Wannabe Rocker

Post by If.You.Knew.Me »

SanityClause wrote:
If.You.Knew.Me wrote:
SanityClause wrote: C'mon Biggie. You are slipping.

Touche dumbass.

IYKM
Oops. But you know what?.

Fuck off Alternym titwank.
I am not an Alternym.

IYKM
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Now, since we're playing the question and answer game, here's one for you.

When you are obsessed with how many posts someone else has on a messageboard, and spend your online time following them around the boards trying to get their attention, using at least 7 confirmed nyms to do so and Lord knows how many others that you'll never cop to, have memorized their posts going back years, and can't stop thinking about another guy on an internet forum, how can you yourself claim to have any kind of life?

Keep in mind I'll be expecting an answer, and not deflection.

Well, you still didn't answer the questions asked of you but since I am the man I will answer your question (even though I have answered it before). In the begininng I fucked with you because you thought you were kingshit. During the switchover you said things like "if anybody should be in charge of the boards it should be me" and "I know a lot about music because I have 3000 records". Even though you liked me as a poster in the beginning I never did like you and always thought you represented typical middle-aged internet loser.

Since this is only a message board and talking shit to people from time to time is fun to me, I decided to pick on you because you were the most visible douchebag. When you repeat the words like "stalker, obsession, psycho" regarding me its an eye roller to me and everyone on the boards because all I do is make fun of you...nothing else. Those pics of you were posted by you on this board. You posted your myspace link. Your fault. I don't care what your name is or where you live. Its just that whenever I get on a computer and if I get on sludge boards and I see you trying to be high and mighty, then I have to throw a spitball in your face so you remember your place.

To your credit you have curbed your attitude a bit over the past year. But in the old days you were out of control and me and The_Alterednym had to take you down a peg or two. You are a lot more humble now.
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

TiredOfYou wrote:
Vcalfina wrote:Since all original nyms have more validity in your eyes, allow me to inform you of the following: With TMC's ever anticipated departure, you have now adopted the moniker as the "board retard." There are a lot of posters on this board who can not stand your blue drivel- more than you will ever allow yourself to believe.
What departure is that? I saw a few of TMC's posts this weekend, she posts like every day. Nothing much interesting, but she is here. Is this the only board you read or what? Or is reading too hard for you when it isn't in dumbed down third grade hatas talk?

As far as IPWEI goes don't think you can speak for anyone else here, who the fuck are you? As far as retards go people like you and tard are the top of that shitheap. People like you got no business saying shit about anyone elce.

Great post by bigir070. How much you wanna make a bet that tard's girlfriend here actually believed it?
Iggytard- is that you?

Unlike Iggy and yourself, I work full time, attend graduate school and have a home to maintain. I visit the boards a few times a week, about a 1/2 hour each time. When I run into a thread such as this, I spend most of my time on it, and call it a night. Unlike yourself and Iggy, I dont have the time to invest in researching posts. I'll leave that up to you.
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:See, the thing you're failing to understand is that you people are the ones who're so concerned and fascinated with me, my life, my posts, etc. I don't give a fuck about yours. I don't see me following you around the Internet. The fact is that this is all initiated by you, in hopes of getting some attention for yourselves through my responding. And there is no defending/deflecting the fact that when you put that much time, effort, and energy into someone else on an Internet forum, that your life holds less meaning than a bum's in a box.
Really TMC? We forced you to reply to all of these posts, and at great length? I had no idea myself or these other faceless, nameless posters wielded such power.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:That's because you retards won't let anyone. The second anyone decides they've had enough of your stupidity and walks away, you run around like piglets at feeding time, going "I pwned you! I pwned you!" I find it much more fun to keep responding and not give you the satisfaction and make you look like the assclowns that you are.
So let me get this straight, we are fascinated with you and follow you around the Internet , however you find it entertaining to respond to all of our posts, in the hopes of giving yourself a high 5 when you feel you have flamed someone successfully? If anyone, and I do mean anyone, won't let anything go- it's you Iggytard. I often will make one, and only one response to your pointless, self indulgent posts. Regardless of what ever insult you have concocted, I'll often not even read the thread again- because it is I, who could give 2 solid shits what you- a 40 year old unemployed, social and monetarily dependent loser think.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:You won't let things go. That's exactly what I mean when I say you guys won't let people walk away from arguments. I tried.

Just like you are trying now? How many posts is that in the last few days Iggytard? If you want to let it go, then you need to go to start, shutdown. And don't come back.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:The argument that someone doesn't "walk away" hardly holds up when no matter what they do, you keep following them around like a schoolgirl with a crush.
Well shit, we don't need to look too hard now do we? Here you are, back in this same thread again.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:blah blah, you sound like a couple of fucking 4 year olds.
Words that describe yourself. What adult types blah, blah, blah as a response and expects others to infer content from it? Who's the 4 years old Iggytard?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:What's to address? So I post a lot. Who fucking cares? The fact that anyone would care is pathetic. How can you claim to "have a life" when you actually, seriously are concerned with how many posts someone on a message board has?
It's an acute observation. 13034/17 months = 766 posts per month 766 posts per month/31 days = 24 posts per day. H-o-l-y S-h-i-t. That's just a whole new level of sad.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:When you're that hung up on another person and their activity on an Internet forum, your life is shit.
Really Iggy, tell us all about that. 24 posts a day- how do you find time to shower, work, wipe your ass?]
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

Vcalfina wrote: Regardless of what ever insult you have concocted, I'll often not even read the thread again- because it is I, who could give 2 solid shits what you- a 40 year old unemployed, social and monetarily dependent loser think.

In all fairness I think Iggy is only in his 30s.

ps:vcalfina is still a cunt
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I think he is 36. Mid-thirties. Still a little to old for goth make-up.
The_Creep
Playing in a Garage

Post by The_Creep »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I think he is 36. Mid-thirties. Still a little to old for goth make-up.

This guy begs to defer.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:1. Actually I recently turned 34. You might want to jot that down and add it to your folder about me, or perhaps pin it up beneath the 8x10 Iggy glossy that hangs over your bed.

2. I didn't bother to read Vcalfina's posts, if I wanted to see frothing discharge from a disgruntled twat, I'd become a gynecologist.

3. "During the switchover you said things like "if anybody should be in charge of the boards it should be me""

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted. With your imagination, you should be writing fiction. Oh wait. You already are.

4. "Those pics of you were posted by you on this board. You posted your myspace link."

Wrong. I never once posted a myspace link on Sludge.

5. "When you repeat the words like "stalker, obsession, psycho" regarding me its an eye roller to me and everyone on the boards"

Oh? I guess that's why other people who had nothing to do with any of this started commenting about your constantly following me around, saying it was fucked up and creepy.

6. "I have to throw a spitball in your face so you remember your place."

Riiiight. Never mind writing books, with an imagination like that, you should head right to screenplays.

And as for the Bazooka Joe post, all I can say is fucking wow. Between writing that post, looking up all the dates and times I've posted, etc, it had to take you at least a half hour to put that post together. A half hour of your life spent on me, some dude on a messageboard, in that post alone. Never mind all the other time spent registering nyms, posting to or about me, etc.

As flattered as I am, should I ever decide to seek this mythical "life" you keep talking about, I don't think I'll be using yours as a blueprint.
Answer the question, bitch.

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Sorry to threadjack the Iggy bash, but I am trying to keep up with The_Schedule. Funny little quotes from If.I.Could.Not Ruin.Any.More.Nyms:

My life is no more obsessed with John Cusack than yours is with Junkyard or Great White, who really brought the house down last time they played in Rhode Island. Way to represent dick.

Only because you've seen others go after us before. You just follow the pack mentality and wouldn't flame someone on your own. Now who has no balls?

Pack mentality? Now where have I seen this before?
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

Rest in Peace, you will be greatly missed dear thread.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I should start posting more random retarded quotes from dumbasses on this board and get this thread going again.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Vcalfina
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Vcalfina »

chickenona wrote:I should start posting more random retarded quotes from dumbasses on this board and get this thread going again.
hell yeah. And where in the hell is hungwell, did he fall off the face of the earth?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I'm starting to think we need to change the title of this thread to "LicketySped Daily Quote Calendar". This guy just keeps churnin' out the gems, like this one:
Licketysplit wrote: I would not sleep with another man for any amount of money. Period. I am extremely fussy about who I am willing to sleep.

But on the flip side, I'd play Hit Man for the right amount of money, which is something a lot of people wouldn't be willing to do.
Ah...a classic for March 1, 2006. You're welcome.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/