NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I love the line "But i won't do it for free..."

Considering the fact they released your first album which launched you,i think the debt is paid. Also,you're a douche bag if you think some small record company is going to chalk up some sort of reward to you especially since they SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG IN THE CREDITS.

Shut up Trent, You know your NINions(NIN Minions) will buy the damn album anyway
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I am really confused now!! Who was outed? BLFO? She is friends with the great fat god of fuck. Gawd I am so confused!
Rowan1123 wrote:The outing on Twitter continues: http://twitter.com/trollbeauties

My fav:
http://twitpic.com/1ds6by - She's been outed by her metalsludge buddies as the one that creates the daily troll accounts here on twitter.

Oh yeah-got to get that dig into the MS crowd somewhere. Thanks for dispelling any doubts that I had that @youareonourlist and similar troll accounts were anyone other than Trent Reznor. Seriously I just thought it was a bunch of particularly energetic NINions. You were right Bronzecookie81. You were right.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dangerdiabolique wrote:http://www.twentyfourbit.com/post/50162 ... e-released

Here’s hoping they decide to collaborate with Reznor this time around, as he once expressed interest in helping out with the ‘05 reissue: “I would like to have a 5.1 version,” he told Toronto Sun (via NIN Hotline). “I’ll do extra songs. I’ll redo the packaging. Everything. But I’m not doing it for free.”

of course not Trent...no surprise
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Ya, BLFO was during the whole Nyke era. She never really dated Mr Cheezy Poof, she just claimed she did.

I thought she was banned from NIN.com? Or was it ETS? I just confused myself, lol.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

The story goes she took either her mother or grandmother backstage in chicago to meet him.

BLFO did'nt she get banned from one of the NIN boards?
sludger wrote:
vladtepes wrote:I am really confused now!! Who was outed? BLFO? She is friends with the great fat god of fuck. Gawd I am so confused!
Rowan1123 wrote:The outing on Twitter continues: http://twitter.com/trollbeauties

My fav:
http://twitpic.com/1ds6by - She's been outed by her metalsludge buddies as the one that creates the daily troll accounts here on twitter.

Oh yeah-got to get that dig into the MS crowd somewhere. Thanks for dispelling any doubts that I had that @youareonourlist and similar troll accounts were anyone other than Trent Reznor. Seriously I just thought it was a bunch of particularly energetic NINions. You were right Bronzecookie81. You were right.
Yea, I'm confused too. Didn't Fatso date Freakout?
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

This was back in 2005. I do not know what went on. I can not remember if she was the one that wrote about it or someone else.

She use to be a big poster on NIN.com and ETS.. most people did not like her because she was abrasive in her writings. I do know *someone* cough cough made sure she was taken care of. She came very close on several occasions of crossing the greatgodoffucksline. If one of us did it we would of been banned.

Go back to 2005 or so and find her comments, needless to say very interesting.
Rowan1123 wrote:
vladtepes wrote:The story goes she took either her mother or grandmother backstage in chicago to meet him.

BLFO did'nt she get banned from one of the NIN boards?
So what happened to grandma backstage at the NIN concert? I'm almost afraid to ask. Is this the source of why she is so angry? Why is it too some of the accounts trolling the NINions are getting suspended like
http://twitter.com/staypuff_reznor ? Are enough NINions blocking and reporting them as spam to get Twitter to do something? There seems to be much worse trolls that are left alone and allowed to thrive like @youareonourlist. Christ, this is such a demented soap opera.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

cathousebabe wrote:Some say she was telling people she was dating Trent during the WT tour but he was really with Nyke. IMO he was not dating her(BLFO) but ya never know.
BLFO made multiple fake accounts at various websites to create buzz about the false rumor she created that she was dating Trent Reznor. BLFO wasn't dating Trent Reznor. Idiots like BLFO can easily fool others with this kind of crap because most people don't understand that negative evidence (a.k.a. "You can't prove that I'm not dating Trent Reznor; therefore I am.") is a logical fallacy.

All that needs to be said about BLFO is "Proof or it didn't happen." End of story.
This link reminds me of my earlier post in which I noted that Mariqueen has a lot of Arrabacas on her Facebook friends list, and that the Arrabacas have a lot of de la Cruzes on their Facebook friends lists. Odds are Mariqueen is related to Veronica de la Cruz and that's why Trent did that big ol' fundraising drive.

By the way, don't these "tinyurl.com" links allow the people who create the "tinyurls" to record the IP addresses of the people who click on them? I'm pretty sure they do. The most likely thing happening here is that some of you are members of NIN.com, and the powers that be at NIN.com have at least one phony account here. They have used that phony account to make posts and drop some "tinyurl.com" links. From there, it would simply be a matter of matching the "tinyurl.com" click-through IP addresses with NIN.com IP addresses. This would enable them to "call out" Metal Sludge readers even if the girls "called out" do nothing more than lurk and click the occasional link.

No worry to me since I don't post or read NIN.com, so those losers do not have any of my personal data.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Rowan1123 wrote:No worry to me either. I got banned from NIN.com a year ago because I asked questions about Veronica's charity and what was its mission statement going to be. I tried to be respectful, but I guess I stepped on some toes. Your Facebook info is interesting I always thought they must be related too.
Can you really trace an IP address through a tiny URL? I thought it was only possible to trace a link if it was DMed to you. So every time a Twitter troll posts a link and someone clicks on it their IP can be traced? Or is it only traceable if their IP is registered with a forum like NIN.com AND they click on the link? This is kind of scary shit. I always thought if a link was posted in a public place and you were running good anti-spyware you couldn't be traced.
Oh sorry, I meant "bit.ly", not "tinyurl.com" offers analytics.

Here is an article about the topic http://searchengineland.com/analysis-wh ... -use-17204.
Last edited by Lydia on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What???!!!
Now the troll has called ME out??? :lol: This is TOO hilarious!!!!!!
Ummmmmmm Sybil.....Dear. I am NOT "Amina Wright."
:lol: Wow........
I didn't even know who Blacklightfreakout WAS until today.

forgot to mention, @AminaWright / @BLFOtranshuman is Bronzecookie on MS. #NIN #TROLL
about 2 hours ago via web
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Interesting post, Lydia.

I knew I'd seen BLFO mentioned here before, but no one was being specific about it...all I can say about the issue is that if he dated her, then he can finally get all those super buxom ladies off his back, since he was down with a "lady of size" at one point :|

The "tinyurl/bit.ly" thing is also true, I'm sure. Didn't AUF trace an iPhone to France that way back in the Summer of Lurve pulling that scam?? Well, my account at NIN.com has already been posted here, and I'm sure I was banned ages ago...I don't give a shit.

That shit on Twatter is reaching a fever pitch though - apparently all sides are playing dirty. It's imcomprehensible to me why it's so important though. It's not like their reputations (they're anomymous) or his, are really at stake. It all just seems like a messy circle jerk to me...

...the angry, shame-filled, no money shot kind.

"If the world is indeed a stage, twitter's is the one with the pole in the middle." - Miss Cook
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

Leatherette -

You have to take into consideration that *anyone* can start a record label.

...Shit, I have one.

Skidmarks On Her Draw's records...it's the shit.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

amouthfulofsin220

Oh I see - fuck it...I don't see it as a bad thing for her to want to protect her family...and it was him that put that Angie's personal info on blast, not her.

it's not safe for the NiNtards to know that information.

but now TR's not going to rest easy. :shock:

P.S. - What do you bet that some crazy asshole's gonna call the number she put down there? Good fuckin' times, man.

amouthfulofsin220

I didn't sleep at all! Go me. :mrgreen:

I guess Orion was the next one targeted by that asshole @trollbeauties.

Fuck them. If they keep going the shitstorm raised up is going to be biblical. That NINtard, crazy fuck, *whoever*, is eventually going to fuck with someone who will fuck back.

P.S. - work it, girl...I liked your sparkly eyeshadow in one of those pics. Don't let that shit bother you.

EDIT: NIN 10-07-05 Chicago

Go to 4:35

I think she's pretty, and she even brought Mama B...too cute.

Orionslavegirl1

Well this is Enjoyable. Now i am the target? Hey bronze i think that was fucked up that they called you out. People have way too much time on their hands

. But as you can see i like my picture:
Especially since they cut out Papagoulash out of picture.

He's a mod on nin.com. I know who he is and where he lives. I'm not going to dignify that troll with a response. But they are going really far when it comes to people on MS. Frankly,i haven't trolled anywhere and have made my opinions clear.

Fuck you Trent and fuck your NINtards. I hope you stay in the hell that is mediocrity.
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

This is dedicated to those ladies so indecorously outed by that asshole @trollbeauties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Again, fuck it.

P.S. - Oh my God, FREDDIE!!!!!!1!!1

Orionslavegirl1

...I use to have a crush on him... :oops:
amouthfulofsin220

He made buck teeth and little pointy fox ears look good :D

I kinda wonder whether he was an asshole, or gracious, or playful...

P.S. - That 'stache was just...damn.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love at LiveAid

Orionslavegirl1

I liked him with the long hair too.

He always seemed to be a reluctant rockstar (imo) and he always came across as very private.

He was also extremely talented.

Take that Rez
Orionslavegirl1

Omg Angie Z just said "Hey you fat fuck" to me on twitter. LMAO
Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Omg Angie Z just said "Hey you fat fuck" to me on twitter. LMAO
Whaaaaaaat? That fucking that psycho twat is still around?
Actually no. Its that psycho AUF..They look the same on my phone. I had to long in at work to see this shit..And she thinks i am going to respond.

She also has a post that says:
I had to protect my tweets because trolls were being so mean to me! It's so unfair that I'm getting trolled just like I troll others!
I protected my tweets because i like my privacy tyvm. Perhaps she should shut her fucking mouth before she gets hurt. I am from Brooklyn,remember?
Orionslavegirl1

What does this slag bitch expect to happen when she sits on her ass constantly tweeting to Trent and Q talking up a shit storm about them?? His NINions are coming after her. She's already been duped into thinking she actually had friends. They turned on her and now all these pictures of her are posted and being made fun of(the preggo pic is my fav by the way. I had no idea a menopausal woman in thier 50's could have a baby)
I think it's hilarious the big shit talker is all butthurt now putting her piggytail between her kankles and her twitter on private.
I think its hysterical she even should attack people because of what her sorry ass has done. I know i have given my fair share of shit,to which i totally have expected said backlash, but to put personal information.

Thats something only a sick person would do....

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
EDIT: NIN 10-07-05 Chicago

Go to 4:35

I think she's pretty, and she even brought Mama B...too cute.
I just watched the video. Sad Sad fuckers. She is pretty. What is with all the hate?

And look ! There is Riot @ 0:43

Is there a NIN concert she DIDNT go to?
Orionslavegirl1

While a good hypothosis WL, i would like to mention some facts. Bronze and I are staunchly against all things NINtard so this person,who is clearly a NINtard, wouldn't have "latched" on to either of us. And as far PMing goes. LG never pm'd me on nin.com or ets or twitter. Hell i don't even go on twitter that much. Whomever this troll is,they are not firing on all cylinders.

Besides , i never hid who i was.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Orionslave- the fact that they cut papagolaush out of the picture says a lot. It must be him or someone associated with him or else they would have left him in the picture, because he is not female so there's no mistaking him for tina. I bet it's a moderator at nin.com who begins with an m doing it, and not only is she feeding Trent info, she is feeding him the wrong info. Also it has to be someone who has been following NIN since before 2005- who even remembers who or cares who BlackLight Freak Out is if she hasn't even been on the scene since 2005.
It is wrong to post innocent fan's pictures on twitter, fans that had nothing to do with this mess. Trollbeauties account needs to be taken down.
Let this be a lesson to all-be careful what psycho NIN fans you befriend on various websites, and be careful where you post personal pictures.
I dare someone to call that number for Rentaqueen. I bet it proves they are married, but who knows.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:While a good hypothosis WL, i would like to mention some facts. Bronze and I are staunchly against all things NINtard so this person,who is clearly a NINtard, wouldn't have "latched" on to either of us. And as far PMing goes. LG never pm'd me on nin.com or ets or twitter. Hell i don't even go on twitter that much. Whomever this troll is,they are not firing on all cylinders.

Besides , i never hid who i was.

I got a few pms, and I kind of have an idea who it is. If it is this girl, she's really psychotic. Drug user, drinker, and worships NIN. Said she contemplated suicide and Trent saved her. She sucked up to him via twitter, when he first began his Twittercapade...and on NIN.com too. She followed him around the west coast for shows, and had to sell jewelry to pay rent and pay bills, if her mother wouldn't help her. She was taking pot, for medicinal reasons, yet would sell to people she would meet at concerts. Scary shit..but if it is her, and from some of the things she has said, then it doesn't surprise me, that she would come here, gather info and go back to the farm to report to Sheepmaster Rez.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

Ugh, What nintard hasn't been saved by TR and his music?
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Everyone needs to write to twitter to get trollbeauties and the other accounts taken down. Eventually if no one talks to trollbeauties and them on twitter, they will go away.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

cathousebabe wrote:I think it's hilarious the big shit talker is all butthurt now putting her piggytail between her kankles and her twitter on private.
Coffee
on
keyboard!

Bacon Jesus, that was funny! :D

Btw, Orion- it's shity that some dickless, taint-licking coward is outing people on Twatter, but I think you're really pretty. Fuck these trolls.
Orionslavegirl1

misanthropia wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:I think it's hilarious the big shit talker is all butthurt now putting her piggytail between her kankles and her twitter on private.
Coffee
on
keyboard!

Bacon Jesus, that was funny! :D

Btw, Orion- it's shity that some dickless, taint-licking coward is outing people on Twatter, but I think you're really pretty. Fuck these trolls.
OMG my ice tea was on the keyboard too. LMAO!

Thanks Mis :)
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

You guys are right--the mole is LonelyGirl.

I know this because I went through my PMs and found a bunch of them from "her" trying to get information from me about behind-the-scenes stuff regarding Nine Inch Nails.

Since I posted everything I have to say publicly on the boards, "she" got nothing out of me, aside from 3 PM replies to her shitton of PMs. Nevertheless, "she" kept on trying to open up conversations with me to glean more information outside of what people publicly post.

Whichever NIN employee you are, LOL @ you because Trent makes you waste your time "investigating" Metal Sludge. You probably don't care because you are getting paid for this idiocy. If you really are Trent, this whole thing is that much sadder, insofar as it's sad that anyone with your fame, money and other blessings, would still be such a small man.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

It makes sense.. she pm me however deleted it before I could read it. I never heard from her again. LOL
Lydia wrote:You guys are right--the mole is LonelyGirl.

I know this because I went through my PMs and found a bunch of them from "her" trying to get information from me about behind-the-scenes stuff regarding Nine Inch Nails.

Since I posted everything I have to say publicly on the boards, "she" got nothing out of me, aside from 3 PM replies to her shitton of PMs. Nevertheless, "she" kept on trying to open up conversations with me to glean more information outside of what people publicly post.

Whichever NIN employee you are, LOL @ you because Trent makes you waste your time "investigating" Metal Sludge. You probably don't care because you are getting paid for this idiocy. If you really are Trent, this whole thing is that much sadder, insofar as it's sad that anyone with your fame, money and other blessings, would still be such a small man.