NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

bronzecookie81 wrote: If he's not ashamed to be associated with Q, nothing shames him.
I second this statement!
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

cathousebabe wrote:
DebraDee wrote: I dont understand why hes letting Q blab either... but oh well,they say once you turn 40 you let it all hang out and start telling people how u really feel. Do you think he was ashamed of Nyke because she was black?
Why do you think he would be ashamed of her because she is black? That makes no sense. He likes women of all color and everyone knows that. Even a newb would know that.

Well we all know that Trent likes women of color but some people have this thing to where they feel like yeah ill date some one black but not marry someone black , vice versa. I dont know just speculating. He can marry any race he wants im just saying that sometimes people take the *safe* way so instead of marrying some one black they will marry hispanic,asian anything other than black because they are too scared and chicken shit about how others will view them. IDK just sayin
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

LMAO...only way he'd be ashamed of color is if he dated a blonde white chick.

Just sayin'.

You all know it's true.

I think blondes and whites and heaven forbid the both combined are like some sort of Goth Kryptonite for his pale scrawny ass.

Next to the cranberry goths lol.

Who's the last white chick he dated....that gal from college? Cuz you can't tell me he really dated Tori or *gag* Courtney.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

damn nyke was pretty. Yes it is kinda weird a musician dating a girl who is deaf. but she is alot better looking then mariqueen at the very least. ANd im betting smarter and more talented.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

DebraDee wrote:Just saw the "Drug" video featuring Nyke Prince... I must say she is very pretty and sexy http://damname.com/Drug/Movie.html.
Wow, that was pretty terrific! I loved her little poofy dress and the hairbow...

As for all the other talk:

None of us can really say what happened between them except those two. We also can't assume that they were perfect for each other, or toxic together, blah blah blah...shit happens, even to the beautiful, rich, and famous.

Whether it was really her dropping dimes on him or not seems to remain a mystery to some, I have to wonder - why would that all that drama have occured, and involved the Rez himself, if the woman posting here was only an impersonator? TR doesn't seem to be one to selflessly fight other people's battles. The theory seems like reaching to make her look better than she is (as if she needs it, because whether she made that mistake or not, she's beautiful) She's human, and she was young...we all fuck up.

Anyways, that shit's (presumably) over.

I do find it suspicious that those alleged racist disgusting tweeters in April kept mentioning her - what does that mean if that little episode was staged?

Hmmmm....
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Have to admit the pics of him with Nyke look like they really were into each other. I admit we all talked crap because of how young she was, but they were INTO each other. Until she went and posted pictures of them together.

And that's somewhat weird to me. Of course we all know how private he was and how he booted anyone...namely Nyke....that shared any info or pics.

Now Q. And everything is extreme opposite. It's quite obvious he has no respect for his 'wife' and doesn't give a damn what people say about her...unlike past gals he's been with.

Maybe he's a closet gay. LOL.

And good for Nyke, she's doing quite well for herself nowadays. Good thing she dropped the skulky wrinkled old man.

Hey Q, Nyke is at least 10 years younger than you....and she's doing far better than you....and the girl is DEAF.
amouthfulofsin220

citrinecastle wrote: Hey Q, Nyke is at least 10 years younger than you....and she's doing far better than you....and the girl is DEAF.
I don't want to pry, but damn, how old is Nyke? Can she buy alcohol yet? LOL
DebraDee wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:
DebraDee wrote: I dont understand why hes letting Q blab either... but oh well,they say once you turn 40 you let it all hang out and start telling people how u really feel. Do you think he was ashamed of Nyke because she was black?
Why do you think he would be ashamed of her because she is black? That makes no sense. He likes women of all color and everyone knows that. Even a newb would know that.

Well we all know that Trent likes women of color but some people have this thing to where they feel like yeah ill date some one black but not marry someone black , vice versa. I dont know just speculating. He can marry any race he wants im just saying that sometimes people take the *safe* way so instead of marrying some one black they will marry hispanic,asian anything other than black because they are too scared and chicken shit about how others will view them. IDK just sayin
Okay, so now I'm a cheap replacement of a black woman because I'm brown - you know, a watered down, safer version? I'm anything but safe, suge LMAO

I'm going to assume that you weren't deliberately trying to be offensive, so I won't take offense, but no, I don't precisely agree. I live in a really white area, and brown like me (or asian) is viewed just as badly, if not worse than black by the white bigots, because at least blacks are still American...

Also, TR may be many many things, but he's NOT racist, and I sincerely don't think that line of reasoning would ever cross his mind.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I don't want to pry, but damn, how old is Nyke? Can she buy alcohol yet? LOL

I'm suffering dementia after a week with children. It was pointed out to me that I erred. Nyke ain't THAT young anymore. She's 27. But I do believe that she was only about 18 when they dated. But I could be wrong about that too. Actually, I hope I am. If I'm right, I'm getting fucking OLD. Maybe she was in her early 20s?

So let me rephrase my original statement.....

Hey Q, Nyke is at least a year or two younger than you....and she's doing far better than you....and the girl is DEAF. :lol:

DOH!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Thanks! :lol:

Holy shit, has it really been 5 years since they were together? Doesn't seem that long.

That settles it, I am going barmy.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I saw this, and before clicking on the picture, I was expecting a fake ultrasound picture! haa haa

mariqueen

another beautiful beginning. http://twitpic.com/1f4nje about 1 hour ago via Tweetie
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

That looks like Hawaii.

I still don't get the celeb thing that is going on vacation when they aren't doing shit.
Orionslavegirl1

warmleatherette wrote:Talk about major passive aggressiveness. She sees that she's not the topic of discussion and Nyke was here she comes with this fake ass stock photo or something. Ho where's your solo album so it can be worse cd ever made compared to Heidi Montag and K-Fed.
POPO ZAAAAAOOOOO
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That's a stock photo.......
Google "Paradise" and it can be a new beginning for you too Orion. :lol:
Major passive aggressiveness like Leatherette said. Notice she makes sure to send that rainbow last one from "Tweetie" while the others right before were from Web..oh yes MQ, you're on the go and away from home. :P
Delusions. Diamonds on your tongue and no ring with diamonds on your finger. :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:That's a stock photo.......
Google "Paradise" and it can be a new beginning for you too Orion. :lol:
Major passive aggressiveness like Leatherette said. Notice she makes sure to send that rainbow last one from "Tweetie" while the others right before were from Web..oh yes MQ, you're on the go and away from home. :P
Delusions. Diamonds on your tongue and no ring with diamonds on your finger. :lol:

i love that! lol
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220

@trollbeauties is at it again...

...and this time, i doubt the "victim" gives a fuck LMAO

stick it to 'em, Stenchie!

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Fill me in.. can not remember why did he tell her not to show up? It seems like he has told everyone not to attend his shows.
warmleatherette wrote:^^^ Well A_Zombie aka Stenchie on this board everyone knows who she is because she posted her myspace link when TR personally told her to go wash her funky ass cunt and dont go to his shows no more.
Thats nothing news breaking....but that red/pink eyeshawdow makes one w/pale skin look like she got an pink eye infection.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

oh dear.

http://twitpic.com/1f76f4 - Candace Woodbury aka @candeecastle - COME ON DOWN!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.........
Notice how Trollbeauties and "the list" are on within minutes of each other at all times.....what's that you say?? A coincidence? :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

If that really is you, Citrine -

*ahem*
How U doin'?

citrinecastle wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I don't want to pry, but damn, how old is Nyke? Can she buy alcohol yet? LOL

I'm suffering dementia after a week with children. It was pointed out to me that I erred. Nyke ain't THAT young anymore. She's 27. But I do believe that she was only about 18 when they dated. But I could be wrong about that too. Actually, I hope I am. If I'm right, I'm getting fucking OLD. Maybe she was in her early 20s?

So let me rephrase my original statement.....

Hey Q, Nyke is at least a year or two younger than you....and she's doing far better than you....and the girl is DEAF. :lol:

DOH!
Oh, and don't be so hard on yourself...I really was wondering how old Nyte was, since her age seems to change person to person, varying from 22 to 31.

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

WHOA.
All of this bullshit needs to stop ASAP. It's not cool. Dragging innocent people in like this is some FBI level bullshit needs to end.
warmleatherette wrote:Ok This neurotic bitch Lonely Girl A_sourgirl http://twitter.com/angela626323 is using a legit person's image http://twitter.com/studiomama.
Please someone take the internet away from the psychobitch and give her a straightjacket and meds.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:WHOA.
All of this bullshit needs to stop ASAP. It's not cool. Dragging innocent people in like this is some FBI level bullshit needs to end.
warmleatherette wrote:Ok This neurotic bitch Lonely Girl A_sourgirl http://twitter.com/angela626323 is using a legit person's image http://twitter.com/studiomama.
Please someone take the internet away from the psychobitch and give her a straightjacket and meds.
I noticed that a couple minutes ago.

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Thanks.. I do remember now. To many crazy nuts to remember who did what!

That is not effing kewl to use some elses pic!! WOW!! this shit is getting crazy!
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Orionslavegirl1

Wtf Stenchie and Citrene are two hot bitches??

WTF. Get out of town?? So we aren't all fat and disgusting??? TAKE THAT TRENT!!!
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

Lol.. wtf is going on.. I haven't been on this board or trolling this fat fuck in months. Yet I'm being called out? Sorry fatty, and yes I know you and your burt and ernie eyebrowed fiance are reading this (because you obvious have some kind of creepy obsession with me) but I posted those pics on the internet myself.. as I'm pretty sure everyone of those other chicks you posted did. Speaking solely on my behalf.. I HAVE A PICTURE OF MYSELF ON MY TWITTER.. EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS I AM "stenchie" ON TWITTER! I'M NOT ATTEMPTING TO BE ANONYMOUS.. SO, stupid fat fuck, you posting my pics that I publicly posted to the half a million assholes who have viewed my myspace page in the last 8 years doesn't bother me. But you have, however, outed YOURSELF for sure now.. further proving how miserable, dumb, pathetic, and immature you are. We really bruised up that ego of yours didnt we kitty cat? glad i got so under that fat loose skin of yours :) muah!!
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Well @trollbeauties just outed themselves as @youareonourlist.

Stenchie:
@youareonourlist i just went down your feed and saw that u have been tweeting me randomly for the last 2 weeks.. r u ok? lol what a nutcase

trollbeauties :
@Stenchie Exactly. If those are the best photos you can take, god help you.
11 minutes ago via web in reply to Stenchie
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What did I say earlier??^^^
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

bronzecookie81 wrote:What did I say earlier??^^^

Lol sorry to repeat
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Wtf Stenchie and Citrene are two hot bitches??

WTF. Get out of town?? So we aren't all fat and disgusting??? TAKE THAT TRENT!!!
Citrine is attractive. She plays that MILF aspect well.

But not so much you and Stenchie.

That is some ugly ass goth shit going on with Stenchie. Eek.

You guys are high-larry-yus in thinking that's Trent tweeting. I bet you get all atwitter (pun intended) when you pretend that he even acknowledges your existence.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

GirlUnderwater wrote:

You guys are high-larry-yus in thinking that's Trent tweeting. I bet you get all atwitter (pun intended) when you pretend that he even acknowledges your existence.
so its you?
Orionslavegirl1

GirlUnderwater wrote:

I really could give a rats ass what YOU think. I know who i am. EVERYONE knows who I am. I am sick of all these anonymous bitches coming in here and saying shit. Why don't you post a picture-Marodi,Leo or whomever you are? If not,zip your trap!

Seriously,we aren't talking shit about people (unless they are people that start with us first) but two PUBLIC FIGURES. Its low and disgusting to see what his fans are like-which makes us hate his fans even more.

You see, WE KNOW its not him.We think its some nin.mod asshole that has taken it upon themselves to "out" people here...

Frankly, I don't even think he cares if you existed. He would rather have his fans slits their wrists.