NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

To think all this braindead asshole accomplished with posting my pic was a marriage proposal and a proposal by a female. :lol:

My husband is pissed. He ain't nice when he's pissed. Napolean Syndrome.

Between him and me you're fucked. Whatever troll you are.

Between us and the others you think you 'outed', man, that's like 4 or 5 of us against against YOU and whatever asshat you're in cohoots with. I'm guessing it's 2 of you thinking you're clever. Unless, of course, you have multiple accts and are talking to yourself and plotting with yourself, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

On a separate note, my spouse thinks it's TR himself.....

I laughed.

He may be lame, but he can't be THAT lame.

Also, my 12 year old was pointed out to that twitter today. He's not happy and went into NO ONE TALKS TO MY MOM THAT WAY mode.

How he was directed to it, I have no idea. He came home from school ranting.

This is seriously going to far. Fuck with me, fine. Drag the kids into it? You're going to regret it.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Oh SHIT :shock:

I've never been quite convinced that it's the Rez himself either, even with people trying to convince me otherwise...how horribly tarnished would his reputation be if he actually did something so batshit insane? Saying it was a "social experiment" would not explain it, so he'd have no way to properly, sensibly explain himself. He seems to care too much about himself to do it, IMO. I'm not saying that he's not enjoying the show, but I have an inkling he'd throw the fucks underneath the bus *in an instant* if he was asked whether he condoned or encouraged what they did.

I'm thinking it's some overzealous NINtards...who are hopefully about to be outed.

I hope what you're saying is no bluff Citrine, and someone really drags this supercilious little fucker (or fuckers) kicking and screaming into the light.

*waiting with bated breath*
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

if it's not the TR fag and his man.. thats just crazy. how people would act so nuts over people bashing two public figures.. and desperately grasping at straws and making themselves look dumb as hell. really now.. how is it effecting them? it makes you think they must really literally have nothing else going on in their lives if THIS is what they're worried about 24/7. YOUR UGLY!! YOUR FAT!! NO ONE WILL FUCK YOU! YOU HATE YOUR LIFE!! those are all the insults these people come up with over and over and over. It's mind blowing.. i hadn't spoken a word or paid attention to this at all for quite a while and these psychotic creeps were tweeting the shit out of me and frantically searching the net for anything they could possibly throw up about me out of no where.. reeeeeeeeeetarded.. i'd love to know who it is though just for the sake of roffling at what creatures are this loony
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Oh SHIT :shock:

I've never been quite convinced that it's the Rez himself either, even with people trying to convince me otherwise...how horribly tarnished would his reputation be if he actually did something so batshit insane? Saying it was a "social experiment" would not explain it, so he'd have no way to properly, sensibly explain himself. He seems to care too much about himself to do it, IMO. I'm not saying that he's not enjoying the show, but I have an inkling he'd throw the fucks underneath the bus *in an instant* if he was asked whether he condoned or encouraged what they did.

I'm thinking it's some overzealous NINtards...who are hopefully about to be outed.

I hope what you're saying is no bluff Citrine, and someone really drags this supercilious little fucker (or fuckers) kicking and screaming into the light.

*waiting with bated breath*
No, absolutely no bluff at all. When they came home it was my youngest who brought up the topic, and I don't see how. I didn't even intend to say a word. It really is ridiculous. I'd like to know how HE knew. He told his older brother, that brother got pissed, then my husband came home and was privy to it. And he's still pissed. I was yelled at for posting it when in fact it was only ever seen by 4 people (females and a gay guy) and himself.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

WHAt's the link to theInsider again? I wanna read the other page of crazy.
amouthfulofsin220

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/210231 ... re_Engaged

Enjoy.

They've apparently posted Orion's full address on there...*sigh*

See, now we're going to have to fire up the Internet Hate Machine on those pencil dick fuckers.

IT'S ON. :evil:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

NICE.

Thats where my DAD lives assholes.

Crossed the line much?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What's done in the dark will always come to light. Cowards. I don't care what you think about a person, what they said about you, etc, you never post addresses-because it's not always just that one person you're putting at risk.. That's personal and it's farther reaching than some old ass catlady mod. Needs to stop immediately. Shows the common sense of Rez actually. Whether you think he's directly doing it or just watching the drama, best believe he knows all about it and is allowing/encouraging it so it's on his head. It would behoove someone with so much to lose knowing how crazy his kool-aid drinkers are to tell them to stop before someone really does get hurt. Won't be too funny if this shit ends up on Dateline with Stone Phillips narrating, will it Rez? You'd probably like that though, sick fuck.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

holy shit its on now. Someone send this to perez or tmz as a story. While he aint super popular they might like hearing about a musician

GOING FUCKING BONKERS.

hey orion I wonder how they got your address? gee I wonder if trent or a mod pulled up your info from nin.com records for tix?...fatty just outed himself me thinks.
Last edited by BaGawker2.0 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

If some harm comes to my Pop's I will resort to hurting a bitch.

Edit @ B.A-OR two people have it. One sent me a Christmas card and another sent me something from the Rob garage sale. And if they so,thats fucked up. I have never spoken about EITHER here.
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:What's done in the dark will always come to light. Cowards. I don't care what you think about a person, what they said about you, etc, you never post addresses-because it's not always just that one person you're putting at risk.. That's personal and it's farther reaching than some old ass catlady mod. Needs to stop immediately. Shows the common sense of Rez actually. Whether you think he's directly doing it or just watching the drama, best believe he knows all about it and is allowing/encouraging it so it's on his head. It would behoove someone with so much to lose knowing how crazy his kool-aid drinkers are to tell them to stop before someone really does get hurt. Won't be too funny if this shit ends up on Dateline with Stone Phillips narrating, will it Rez? You'd probably like that though, sick fuck.
Hey, his career started with a Hard Copy story...

...and now it might end with Dateline.

Fitting, right?

It would be nice for him to say something and stop that madness, but I'm sure it might seem counter productive for him - after all, you know the trolls were getting underneath his skin. Also, it would prove that he was watching all along and didn't do shit 'till now...it's a lose/lose situation for him at this point. He'll have to eat the overages if he does speak up, and again, he doesn't seem the kind to suffer for someone else's sin.

What I'm thinking is how could he spin this into something positive, and nothing is occuring to me...so better to not be involved (if he isn't involved) and let us take care of our own. See, I'm still waiting for this this troll to fuck with the wrong person...
BaGawker2.0 wrote:holy shit its on now. Someone send this to perez or tmz as a story. While he aint super popular they might like hearing about a musician

GOING FUCKING BONKERS.
See, that's what I was saying yesterday - I really believe at least one of those media outlets would eat this crazy shit up...and with such media exposure, the troll would have to shit or get off the pot.

P.S. - I'm so sorry, Orion! So is your dad Boriqua? He'll be fine, men with PR blood usually can fuck a bitch up if they're feelin' froggy...but damn, girl, this is going too far. Argh!

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

All you need is a person's real name and you can find their address. Then if you have an idea of their age and they've already told what city they live in, there you go.

I believe he has addresses and everything else if you've ever even registered on CULT.COM, especially if you've entered his stupid giveaways, or other rousses to get your info.

BaGawker2.0 wrote:holy shit its on now. Someone send this to perez or tmz as a story. While he aint super popular they might like hearing about a musician

GOING FUCKING BONKERS.

hey orion I wonder how they got your address? gee I wonder if trent or a mod pulled up your info from nin.com records for tix?...fatty just outed himself me thinks.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

No my pops is the Jew. So Oy vey....

I am waiting for some one to post HIS address...which i have BTW.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

bronzecookie81 wrote:All you need is a person's real name and you can find their address. Then if you have an idea of their age and they've already told what city they live in, there you go.

I believe he has addresses and everything else if you've ever even registered on CULT.COM, especially if you've entered his stupid giveaways, or other rousses to get your info.

GOING FUCKING BONKERS.

true less you got alot of people with the same name lol
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

First of all, him "stopping" the madness wouldn't have to be a big ass public declaration and if he chose to look like still wasn't involved he could. Everyone knows he's watching, and if he really wasn't interested in keeping the drama going, he knows who to contact amongst his crazy ass Koolaid drinkers to get the word out.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Hey, his career started with a Hard Copy story...

...and now it might end with Dateline.

Fitting, right?

It would be nice for him to say something and stop that madness, but I'm sure it might seem counter productive for him - after all, you know the trolls were getting underneath his skin. Also, it would prove that he was watching all along and didn't do shit 'till now...it's a lose/lose situation for him at this point. He'll have to eat the overages if he does speak up, and again, he doesn't seem the kind to suffer for someone else's sin.

What I'm thinking is how could he spin this into something positive, and nothing is occuring to me...so better to not be involved (if he isn't involved) and let us take care of our own. See, I'm still waiting for this this troll to fuck with the wrong person...

See, that's what I was saying yesterday - I really believe at least one of those media outlets would eat this crazy shit up...and with such media exposure, the troll would have to shit or get off the pot.

P.S. - I'm so sorry, Orion! So is your dad Boriqua? He'll be fine, men with PR blood usually can fuck a bitch up if they're feelin' froggy...but damn, girl, this is going too far. Argh!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

Seriously, what else could they glean? Find random pics of me (which are rarer than the philosopher's stone) and comment how ugly *chortlesnort* I am?? :roll:

My dear ever loving God, I wish, I just wish with every iota of my being that they'd post my dad's address...let's just say my dad, my uncle's, and my cousins' business is knowing tech shit (they're geeks, it's what they do).

I *want* whoever is doing this to give me a reason to tell them they're putting me and mine in danger for simply stating my opinion on a closed music board...

...I've got the jimmy leg I'm so excited to see whether whoever's doing this is that dense. Oh dear sweet baby Jesus, I hope they are.

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: See, now we're going to have to fire up the Internet Hate Machine on those pencil dick fuckers.

IT'S ON. :evil:
You rang? ;)

I've been too busy the past few days and I'm now catching up on the last few pages. All I can say is, what the fuck? These no-life motherfuckers are crazy, and have gone well over the line. Reading the past few pages all at once felt like I was watching some serial killer movie, outing people one-by-one like that.

To the person who asked if someone leaves a forensic trail when they access a web page or upload/download a file- the answer is yes. If they were smart, they used a proxy- which would make it more difficult to trace (but not impossible.) If they got any pictures from a server you personally host/colo or you at least have access to logs, etc.- let me know. It's harder to backraid them when the photos are grabbed from photobucket (etc.) but again- it's not impossible, just more difficult.

Not going to discuss tactics here in the open, but I have a few ideas and will be talking to a couple of you privately. I feel really badly for those of you who are being harassed by these idiots, and if they think their actions will have no consequences- they are sadly mistaken.
Last edited by misanthropia on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

none of us regulars posted pics of his family you talking about that pic of his niece and nephew from months ago?
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:none of us regulars posted pics of his family you talking about that pic of his niece and nephew from months ago?
Wasn't that like in the LAST thread?

NO ONE here that was outed posted pictures of his family. Unless he thinks Mariqueen is family....
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:none of us regulars posted pics of his family you talking about that pic of his niece and nephew from months ago?
Wasn't that like in the LAST thread?

NO ONE here that was outed posted pictures of his family. Unless he thinks Mariqueen is family....
Even if he's really in lurve with the 'Queen and her pictures were posted here, she's a public figure - I mean, she posed butt ass naked on the bootleg Playboy, and she's a fuckin' "model" to boot...he wouldn't have a leg to stand on if it was someone in the inner NIN camp and that was the reason for all of this bullshit.

Family is off limits, and no, there were no pics of his family posted here, at least not in the last couple of threads, right?

Seeing some asshole posting his dad's address on Twitter and that other board made me sick, since the poor man's just trying to mind his own business and might not even know all this crazy shit's going down (even though, if he knows about NINtards, it might be SSDD for him) Anyways, it wasn't here, and it wasn't us, so it's not a fitting excuse to do all this.

Orionslavegirl1

But Paula started. She commented on my picture so i had to bring up our "history". Besides her shit is PUBLIC. She should make it "Friends only"

But batshit is too busy feeding her cats
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

warmleatherette wrote:I was talking posting his niece and nephews pictures/myspace posts etc what ever from the first thread up until now.

Not I. Worst I ever did was song parodies and haiku. I suppose that makes me evil. :|
Orionslavegirl1

You know i got banned from nin.com because i helped you with those song parodies.

Trent Reznor: Why so serious?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:You know i got banned from nin.com because i helped you with those song parodies.

Some people have NO sense of humor. :lol: Maybe we should up the ante and put out a parody ALBUM and see how he likes THAT.

I'm still thinking NIN songs converted to childrens songs would be a real hit. "Only' would become 'Ponies'. Something I can never have would be changed in meaning to a child wanting his candy. You know, "I can still recall the taste of 3 Muskateers........you took my candy away, you took my candy away, and put it on the top shelf.......I just want the candy I can never have...."etc
amouthfulofsin220

citrinecastle wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:You know i got banned from nin.com because i helped you with those song parodies.

Some people have NO sense of humor. :lol: Maybe we should up the ante and put out a parody ALBUM and see how he likes THAT.

I'm still thinking NIN songs converted to childrens songs would be a real hit. "Only' would become 'Ponies'. Something I can never have would be changed in meaning to a child wanting his candy. You know, "I can still recall the taste of 3 Muskateers........you took my candy away, you took my candy away, and put it on the top shelf.......I just want the candy I can never have...."etc
LMAO - oh shit Citrine...you do that they might post your HS transcript, or your credit report or something. :roll:

People on the Insider are going apeshit again. Someone's excusing the assholes doing the outings by saying the racist bitches on MS deserved it - I stopped right there. They obviously don't actually come here...they're just going by what TRont wrote a year ago. What a bunch of fuckin brown nosing, taint lapping mental midgets.

Granted, those few trolls on Twatter who were sending him and her offensive messages *multiple* times a day every day should most probably get a psych eval like Leatherette would say, but that shit's Twatter, not MS. I'd bet the majority of the people who post here wouldn't be caught dead posting anything Trent/NIN related on Twatter.

I fuckin' hate Twatter, bastion for stupidity and self absorbtion and vanity that it is - I mean, who really fuckin' gives a flying fuck if the triple soy vanilla latte I just had was good?? :x

P.S. - "ladyboy" isn't a racist term, it's just an insult. There are ladyboys in every color, race, and creed. I never understood why people said the Q looked like one though - she looks like a woman to me, not a bit trannylicious - but everyone's got a right to their goddamned opinion.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Well, he probably felt threatened because the parodies were always better :D

citrinecastle wrote:
"I can still recall the taste of 3 Muskateers........you took my candy away
, you took my candy away, and put it on the top shelf.......I just want the candy I can never have...."etc
Omg, I'm dying over here! I heard that in his voice and I just cannot stop laughing!!!
Orionslavegirl1

Ponies and Seafoam Dresses

GOOD TIMES!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

misanthropia wrote:

Well, he probably felt threatened because the parodies were always better :D

citrinecastle wrote:
"I can still recall the taste of 3 Muskateers........you took my candy away
, you took my candy away, and put it on the top shelf.......I just want the candy I can never have...."etc
Omg, I'm dying over here! I heard that in his voice and I just cannot stop laughing!!!
That does it. I'm writing it. :twisted:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Who's on? I want to run the first verse by someone via pm
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Here we are. Has dual meaning. It can be from a kid's point of view, or a NIN.com mod's point of view.

You decide. :mrgreen:

See if you can spot the line that was in my parody of Closer.

Something I Can Never Have......Children's Version

I still recall the taste of Three Muskateers
Torturing chocolate bunnies by nibbling off their ears
Stuffing my face with a bagful of Skors
Playing army games with my Marshmallow Peeps
Gimme more

Mom took my candy away
Mom took my candy away
I can't have anything
I'm still as short as an elf
Mom took my candy away
Mom took my candy away
I just want something
I just want something I can never have

Mom said the candy is giving me jowls
Says all my fat rolls are really starting to look foul
The Sweet Tarts they seem to give me the farts
And the Swedish Fish they are giving me the sharts
Want my candy!

Mom took my candy away
Mom took my candy away
I can't have anything
Mom took my candy away
Mom took my candy away
I just want something

Now I have no Peeps, can't play my game
Know I am a big fat cow
No bunnies I can maim
I piss cane sugar when I pee
I see that bag of DumDums, come on, please give 'em all to me!
Want my candy!

Mom took my candy away
Mom took my candy away
I can't have anything
Mom took my candy away
Mom took my candy away
I just want something