NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

GirlUnderwater wrote:
Lydia wrote:The current epic fail attempt at a thread derailment is being perpetrated by the person(s) who "outed" people on Twitter, because they're afraid of what legal consequences may ensue when their information and comments are obtained through simple informational requests by NY law enforcement.
"Hello, officer? Hi. I'm one of those unattractive, angry Trent Reznor-obsessed fangirls who went batshit when he got engaged and subsequently married, and now someone is putting pictures of me that I put on the Internet up on the Internet in other places like Twitter and it's cau-- yeah, I'll hold...."
Seems laughable, but with the new laws being implemented, you have to wonder who's going to have the last laugh.

~butterfly kisses!~
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Seems laughable, but with the new laws being implemented, you have to wonder who's going to have the last laugh.

~butterfly kisses!~
You have to wonder? No, you don't. Well, maybe you have to wonder.

Oh man, you batty bitches are the bestestestest! It's a Festival of Outrage here every farking day!
amouthfulofsin220

GirlUnderwater wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

~butterfly kisses!~

Oh man, you batty bitches are the bestestestest! It's a Festival of Outrage here every farking day!
:roll:

You were the type to piss in your own Little Mermaid wading pool as a girl, weren't you?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
GirlUnderwater wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

~butterfly kisses!~

You were the type to piss in your own Little Mermaid wading pool as a girl, weren't you?
HA! Love that!

did they ever put out a Little Mermaid wading pool? Really?
amouthfulofsin220

Citrine -

I don't know whether they did or not, but I wouldn't be surprised...

but now that I've thought about it, that's more my generation. Maybe Snow White or Cinderella are closer to GirlUnderwater's childhood years.

8)

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

And, of course, the mention of The Little Mermaid brought this to mind: The best voice mail message in the world!

"You and the Little Mermaid can go fuck yourselves!" :D

(That's the original This American Life link- it's Act One. But you can also find it here, with bits of a transcript (but you really should listen, it's too damn funny.)

*Edit: I've been informed that the first link to the mp3 is dead, and there may be trouble streaming the TAL link (damn you, Ira!) Sorry about that! I'll look for a live mp3 link- this has been all over the web for years- but here is a brief synopsis:

"In the early '90s at Columbia, then-senior Fred Schultz needed some books from home. His mother said she would look for them only if he agreed to wait by the phone until she called back. Fred, of course, did not wait and Mrs. Schultz was greeted by her son's voice mail, which for reasons not worth mentioning (mermaid fetish) said, "Please leave a message for me and the Little Mermaid," with Ariel singing in the background.

Mrs. Schultz, enraged by her son's neglect, left a message saying "You and the Little Mermaid can both go fuck yourselves. I told you to stay near the phone. I can't find the books you wanted. They must be in La Jolla. I'm not going to wait up all night for you. Goodbyyyyeee."

source
Last edited by misanthropia on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
GirlUnderwater wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

~butterfly kisses!~

BURN
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: You were the type to piss in your own Little Mermaid wading pool as a girl, weren't you?

BURN
I was going to make a TubgirlUnderPiss macro, but decided against it :D
Orionslavegirl1

Let me see if i can find one for this thread hehehehe
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Citrine -

I don't know whether they did or not, but I wouldn't be surprised...

but now that I've thought about it, that's more my generation. Maybe Snow White or Cinderella are closer to GirlUnderwater's childhood years.

8)
LMAO. Just wondered. I'm sort of a Little Mermaid fan. Just thought sittin' out back drinking margaritas with my feet in a Little Mermaid pool would be cool in a redneck kinda way. Sure would beat the hell out of the psychotic clownfish themed wading pool any day. :lol:

Am I a geek or what? :mrgreen:
Orionslavegirl1

I GOT ONE

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

LOL!!! Awesome- seems we need a case of it these days, heh.

I scrolled slowly, because I was half expecting some iteration of TubGirl :D
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I GOT ONE

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Wow. Next in the lexicon of insults from the 80's: "BOOYA, SLAM, OH NO YOU DIDN'T, HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT"
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
BURN
You're simply a blackhole of vapid fucktardary
citrinecastle wrote: LMAO. Just wondered. I'm sort of a Little Mermaid fan. Just thought sittin' out back drinking margaritas with my feet in a Little Mermaid pool would be cool in a redneck kinda way. Am I a geek or what?
Orionslavegirl1

I wasn't gonna post TUBGIRL. Ew lol

But yea wtf is up with trolls

I love how i cannot see them anymore. LOL
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I wasn't gonna post TUBGIRL. Ew lol

Oh Snap! (you left that one out, Sevenfire) she blocked yo ass!

Orionslavegirl1

OMG Sin thats fucking Funny
amouthfulofsin220

For you, Mis:

Now that's a tubgirl I can rub a dub dub LMAO

Orionslavegirl1

Picture day on MS.

Nice

(are we all bored?)
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I have some of them blocked too- I guess I'll complete the set by blocking Jackass Wold, since he won't answer my question as to who he was on the old dboards.

Of course he's probably lying, since he said he hadn't been registered at turd.com for a decade- and yet it's been shown he's posted there recently. Whatever!
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I wasn't gonna post TUBGIRL. Ew lol

amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Picture day on MS.

Nice

(are we all bored?)
Kinda.

I'm avoiding shit I've got to do. :mrgreen:

Orionslavegirl1

@ Misanthropia. If we all put them on ignore maybe they will go away. I don't see them interacting either. Maybe its the same person

@Sin- I have a case of the Friday's

--I would like to note i am jamming to "Even Deeper" which just came up on random on my WMP
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Niiice! Thanks for thinking of me :D
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:For you, Mis:

Now that's a tubgirl I can rub a dub dub LMAO
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: --I would like to note i am jamming to "Even Deeper" which just came up on random on my WMP
Ooooh that's a good one :wink:
I'm sure it's burning the trolls asses to hear your're listening to their Gods music :roll:
Oh, let them stew...I was grooving to this earlier:

Night of Nothing Part 4/7

The stroke job he gives that micstand @ around :36 gave a me a very very very shortlived case of penis envy. :oops:

Anyways, it was a good show, last night was the first time I saw the whole thing.

P.S. - Someone should photoshop this to say "No NIN for you!" instead, and 'shop a well known NINions face in...

Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orionslavegirl1

That would be funny

I feel like sticking out my tongue and saying "Neener Neener Neener" to the trolls
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

GirlUnderwater wrote:
Lydia wrote:The current epic fail attempt at a thread derailment is being perpetrated by the person(s) who "outed" people on Twitter, because they're afraid of what legal consequences may ensue when their information and comments are obtained through simple informational requests by NY law enforcement.
"Hello, officer? Hi. I'm one of those unattractive, angry Trent Reznor-obsessed fangirls who went batshit when he got engaged and subsequently married, and now someone is putting pictures of me that I put on the Internet up on the Internet in other places like Twitter and it's cau-- yeah, I'll hold...."
wow do u live in a cave? Or a trailer park? Though it may be hard for you pick up a fucking newspaper. Ever since that Irish kid in the Midwest commited suicide from being bullied and having her personal info posted in deranged places, AND that girl in miami getting killed by her ex posting her address on some sick sex site. Police aren't ignoring shit. Try keeping up with the times you ignorant shit. Whoever is posting peoples personal addresses and numbers,along with trents dads info, COULD be in serious shit.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Someone sent me this, BaGawker 2.0 a bit of hypocrisy if you are actually Nicole. I of course omitted everything except the first name. Left your friend out of it as well.

BEGIN IMAGE

END IMAGE
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:Someone sent me this, BaGawker 2.0 a bit of hypocrisy if you are actually Nicole. I of course omitted everything except the first name. Left your friend out of it as well.

Jesus christ help us.

Asshole secret agent Wold strikes again. Goddamn your obsession with Tront is tiresome. I don't know what you hope to gain from this shit. The next release is gonna suck no matter what and nothing can change that. Just accept that the asshole isn't going to bring you and your goth retard fucks to goth valhalla ok?

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE WOLD. LEAVE US HATERS TO DRINK OUR HATERADE.

Edit:

Your new twitter troll account is cute by the way:

twitter.com/TrollTardz
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

This butt hurt can easily be healed by some awesome ice cream with pink sprinkles. Here you go:
jar wrote: Jesus christ help us.

Asshole secret agent Wold strikes again. Goddamn your obsession with Tront is tiresome. I don't know what you hope to gain from this shit. The next release is gonna suck no matter what and nothing can change that. Just accept that the asshole isn't going to bring you and your goth retard fucks to goth valhalla ok?

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE WOLD. LEAVE US HATERS TO DRINK OUR HATERADE.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:This butt hurt can easily be healed by some awesome ice cream with pink sprinkles. Here you go:
What fuckin butthurt? you just annoy the shit out of me. Get a life wold. Tront ain't ever gonna help the problems you have. He's a sick fucker that feeds off your pain.
Orionslavegirl1

sevenfire2 wrote:Someone sent me this, BaGawker 2.0 a bit of hypocrisy if you are actually Nicole. I of course omitted everything except the first name. Left your friend out of it as well.

BEGIN IMAGE

END IMAGE
Ok. Thats off of my Facebook. Notice i didn't post the address'. Why the FUCK are you outing me and my friends? All i am doing is posting my opinions and you and your kind are attacking me

BTW Where's Smashlypants? I haven't seen her in awhile and she's on my FB
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.