NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

GirlUnderwater wrote:I'm guessing all the italicized Riot stuff is some kind of conspiracy theory? Tee hee. It's like the "OMG no way is Terrrnnt gonna get married they're agonna play this out until the tour is ovah and then she's goin' back to her EasLos pad and then we will never hear about it again the end" conspiracy theory. Or the pregnant blogger girlfriend, what was her name? THAT was funny. I can't believe some of you fell for it. No. I lie. I can believe it. It's just sad and pathetic and hysterical all in one package.

I love you ladies. You're all fucked in the head, but that's what makes you so darn speshul.

yet you find yourself spending so much time on here "joining" in on all the fuckery...and putting people down for doing the same thing as you...interesting indeed
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

cathousebabe wrote:I'm getting threats in my inbox :lol:

Seriously, Cat - get over yourself.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

You may be just a wee bit fucktarded, OK a large bit fucktarded... It does take a certain amount of balls to use your real name on here.

Kudos. And now let the fucktardery and butthurting in progress, continue.
cathousebabe wrote: Riot = Carol, white woman, NYC
Amouthfulofsin = Sheila, Puerto Rican, MD[/b]

I outed myself a bit ago, so don't be gettin' a convenient case of temporary amnesia.
amouthfulofsin220

sevenfire2 wrote:
I outed myself a bit ago, so don't be gettin' a convenient case of temporary amnesia.
We know who you are, fucktard, so what are you getting at?

I ain't a troll, but if you want to hack into *personal* accounts and find absolutely nothing interesting AND get in a buttload of trouble...

...have at at, slugger.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

im gunna git chu...dunt talk bout tront an his womonz

lol yeah I have nothing carry on.
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:I'm guessing you guys don't know what the cathouse it. Google it

:lol:

I can see now how someone might have trouble finding out who you are...

Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:I'm guessing you guys don't know what the cathouse it. Google it

I think it's funny I mention one thing and the trolls show up and now I'm getting threats from people in my inbox. I can't wait to see what pictures you guys find by searching my username and think it's me.
If you only knew...
Airforce amy?

:twisted:
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

I think it's funny I mention one thing and the trolls show up and now I'm getting threats from people in my inbox. I can't wait to see what pictures you guys find by searching my username and think it's me.
If you only knew...
Airforce amy?

The *only* episode I watched is when Airforce Amy bought a Hitachi Magic Wand and some lady used it on her...it was years ago, and I still remember :mrgreen:

I might have to look that show up and see the rest.

Orionslavegirl1

Thats because she was creepy as all hell.

amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Thats because she was creepy as all hell.

A slightly creepy long time whore...

what a stretch LOL

GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
yet you find yourself spending so much time on here "joining" in on all the fuckery...and putting people down for doing the same thing as you...interesting indeed
Joining? Not so much.

Mocking? Pointing and Laughing? Enjoying? Heck yes.

The best part (aside from the cracked out conspiracy theories about how somewhere in the vault of the Beverly Hills branch of Wells Fargo there's an executed agreement for the arrangement of a PR marriage) is when you zany bitches turn on eachother. Y'all get paranoid and start accusing everyone and their mother of being someone else.

Sometimes it gets boring, and we hear the same ole same ole. Or someone makes up lame song parodies (ouch are those horrible). But once every few weeks, all your cycles are in sync and the planets align and it's magic in here.
Orionslavegirl1

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

GirlUnderwater wrote:
Sometimes it gets boring, and we hear the same ole same ole. Or someone makes up lame song parodies (ouch are those horrible). But once every few weeks, all your cycles are in sync and the planets align and it's magic in here.
Goddamn you must be a sad, sad, sad and lonely person to hang out posting on a message board you so despise. The superiority thing really doesn't work for you.

I forget, which of TrONt's sad elderly sewing circle are you? @Juniperus, @marodi or @peedropaula? Man Tront must be happy. The remnants of his groupies are damn near old enough to be his mom.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Why are you bitching at yourself? It's a bit... odd.
jar wrote: Goddamn you must be a sad, sad, sad and lonely person to hang out posting on a message board you so despise. The superiority thing really doesn't work for you.
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:Why are you bitching at yourself? It's a bit... odd.
jar wrote: Goddamn you must be a sad, sad, sad and lonely person to hang out posting on a message board you so despise. The superiority thing really doesn't work for you.

Jeez Wold, You must have gone to comedian school to think that shit up.

Maybe you wanna drop TRont your CV? some dumbass claimed this was his email on twitter:

[email protected]

I think [email protected] would make the most sense.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I sense lingering feelings of butt-hurt. You must cry to yourself, and emocide in the shower listening to this every night.
jar wrote:Jeez Wold, You must have gone to comedian school to think that shit up.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:I sense lingering feelings of butt-hurt. You must cry to yourself, and emocide in the shower listening to this every night.
jar wrote:Jeez Wold, You must have gone to comedian school to think that shit up.

Wow. that's uncanny dude. i was just thinking you'd be doing the same to:

<insert shitty NIN video>
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Christ, getting lazy in your trolling now. Anyhow, hold that thought, must go grab supper. You want anything?
jar wrote:
Wow. that's uncanny dude. i was just thinking you'd be doing the same to:

<insert shitty NIN video>
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

I forget, which of TrONt's sad elderly sewing circle are you? @Juniperus, @marodi or @peedropaula? Man Tront must be happy. The remnants of his groupies are damn near old enough to be his mom.
Oh hotstuff, no no no. Where do you get this "despise" business from? I LOVE it here! This place is golden.

Your theories heretofore about my identity are mostly insane, but y'all can keep randomly guessing to your heart's content. It's part of your freaky, paranoid charm.

I thought I was being fairly transparent. Apparently not.
hugeslut
Wannabe Rocker

Post by hugeslut »

GirlUnderwater wrote:

Oh hotstuff, no no no. Where do you get this "despise" business from? I LOVE it here! This place is golden.

Your theories heretofore about my identity are mostly insane, but y'all can keep randomly guessing to your heart's content. It's part of your freaky, paranoid charm.

Well, they think I am Trent and they think you are Mariqueen, and possibly vice-versa. Either way, I love you, baby!
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

He's just upset I didn't put out last night. He did this whole like crying thing, and then ran off to the bathroom and started cutting himself. Why? I have no idea.
GirlUnderwater wrote:

Orionslavegirl1

SING ALONG TIME

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND.
TRAVEL DOWN THE ROAD AND BACK AGAIN....

Continue
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

GirlUnderwater wrote: Oh hotstuff, no no no. Where do you get this "despise" business from? I LOVE it here! This place is golden.

lol wut? I believe that makes you sadder.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:He's just upset I didn't put out last night. He did this whole like crying thing, and then ran off to the bathroom and started cutting himself. Why? I have no idea.
]ARE YUO IMPLYING WE HAVE BUTT SEX TOGETHA?

HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEH

FUNNNNE

(yeah you need a good .....)
Orionslavegirl1

News

http://howtodestroyangels.com/home.html

So take a talentless hack add some of her husbands b-side junk from his previous 2 albums and you get this.

Lets hear the singing shall we?
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:News

So take a talentless hack add some of her husbands b-side junk from his previous 2 albums and you get this.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

don't you love the way they show her fingers?

I just imagine TRont: "aha. This will show them my wife isn't musical inept." five minutes of *repetitous twisting of knob and stroking of plastic* later.

Yeah that's some flash production but a drum machine and reverb ain't gonna make no rock n roll hall of fame entry.
Last edited by jar on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:News

you mean, drowning cats, killing dolphins?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

It sounds like "The Four of Us are dying" from The Slip.

No.Thanks