NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I said that on the last page Citrine! I saw the same thing!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

citrinecastle wrote: In other news, someone's copying from us here and posting elsewhere? :?:
yeah- twitter.com/zapperwashere. Including one from you! When I first began reading, I thought "Oh damn, this is Citrine and she's not even trying to hide it!" Then I saw one of my own posts passed off as a tweet.

Whatever. I'm less concerned about someone stealing my posts (as if I say anything worth stealing :D ) than I am that he's passing them off as his own tweets. Don't need some peabrain thinking one of us is behind that twitter account, especially with some of the stuff he (?) is saying.

Btw, agree with your take on this "new" track.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Cashmere wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I said that on the last page Citrine! I saw the same thing!
I don't get it. He took lines from the Great Below & La Mer and pasted them together to get this song?
I thought she wrote this shit??
mariqueen reznor mariqueen
it feels good to finally write songs from the heart
Orionslavegirl1

^^thats what SHE said. So he gave her his albums and she came up with this shit??

I don't give a shit about people tweeting what we say here. I do care that people will think WE are the ones trolling those two jackoffs and start posting our personal info.

WE are not trolls.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I don't give a shit about people tweeting what we say here. I do care that people will think WE are the ones trolling those two jackoffs and start posting our personal info.

WE are not trolls.
That was my point. It's because s/he's tweeting it like it's their own thoughts, when you can find the exact words here. Wouldn't be hard to blame it on us (they do it anyway!)
Orionslavegirl1

misanthropia wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I don't give a shit about people tweeting what we say here. I do care that people will think WE are the ones trolling those two jackoffs and start posting our personal info.

WE are not trolls.
That was my point. It's because s/he's tweeting it like it's their own thoughts, when you can find the exact words here. Wouldn't be hard to blame it on us (they do it anyway!)
then they go making bad photo shops of us. Its retarded :wink:
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

http://www.spin.com/articles/trent-rezn ... first-song

a very interesting read those comments. really shows people have their opinions. so what do those kool aid drinkers say now ? since they cannot argument with their "you are just jealous, bla bla ..." anymore. let'S face it all - this music is crap - not really really bad but bad enough to be crap. considering what trent was able to create then.....
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

just read an article about a drowning where they compared this song to right where it belongs. what a disgrace ! right where it belongs is to good a song to be compared to this mediocre stuff i guess

mhm, now they have a myspace page ...
Last edited by apple_of_soddom on Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

lolo66 wrote:
apple_of_soddom wrote:http://www.spin.com/articles/trent-rezn ... first-song

i like the comments
:lol:

Damn! Some of that shit is brutal! I'm REALLY starting to feel embarrassed for them.

I agree...best thing he can do now, is stop anymore releases and blame it on drugs, go back to rehab and try to pretend none of this happened.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

The whole approach to the promotion of HTDA is so reactionary. It's such a freaking' mess the dude has to be using and abusing again.

I think its hilarious the first song has been put up on pitch fork. So they can see how many hits it gets. And TROnt can go "SEE?! They LIKE Me!!! THe PEOPle REAAAALY LIKE MEEEEEE!!1!!1"
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

.... oh, and we must not forget our special friend http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010/04 ... o-snippet/
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

apple_of_soddom wrote:.... oh, and we must not forget our special friend http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010/04 ... o-snippet/

LOL. Trent sounds like he got dumped by TROnt and sooooo sounds shitty he got left out of the loop on this. Notice the passive aggressive non-tagging of Rezbore?
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

jar wrote:
apple_of_soddom wrote:.... oh, and we must not forget our special friend http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010/04 ... o-snippet/

LOL. Trent sounds like he got dumped by TROnt and sooooo sounds shitty he got left out of the loop on this. Notice the passive aggressive non-tagging of Rezbore?

# kale Says:
May 4th, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Dude… didn’t they tell you they were working on it?

:lol:
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

let's get a little educational here http://blog.mycology.cornell.edu/?p=68

a very interesting read i might add
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

So the name of the band is How To <poisonous mushroom>?

Kinda like WIG is a strain of whatever the fuck, some kind of drug? :roll:

Mis-

someone's also lifting posts from here and posting them on the Spin article.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue May 04, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

jar wrote:The whole approach to the promotion of HTDA is so reactionary. It's such a freaking' mess the dude has to be using and abusing again.

I think its hilarious the first song has been put up on pitch fork. So they can see how many hits it gets. And TROnt can go "SEE?! They LIKE Me!!! THe PEOPle REAAAALY LIKE MEEEEEE!!1!!1"

question...why wouldn't he put it up on NIN.com first???? Afterall the motherload of sheep are on there??
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

jar wrote:

HHAA HAAA "Tags: Atticus Ross, How to Destroy Angels"

not even Queen got her name in that line...

I love this comment on the spin site...
"They have AMERICAN IDIOT right next to HTDA promo picture. How appropriate"

ha haa classic. Poor reznor..who would have thought he would become america's idiot...I suppose it could have been worse, him next to a pic of George Bush?!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

apple_of_soddom wrote:let's get a little educational here http://blog.mycology.cornell.edu/?p=68

a very interesting read i might add
Oh geez, little munchkin is trying to be clever perhaps.

Or he's a clueless assberry, and the fates have it in for him. LMAO.

Really, if he's doing this shit on purpose, he's got some mental issues. It's one thing to be clever, it's another to TRY to be clever and fail and keep fucking trying.

And that is exactly what HE is trying to do.

I mean, come on, we all predict what he's going to do, it happens. He has no fucking clue.

I think he's going through mid life crisis and maybe losing his damn mind....if his mind really exists.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

You can't remedial English as a writing course. Copying "See spot run" down a hundred times, doesn't make you a writer.
citrinecastle wrote: Oh ugh. This suddenly reminded me of a writing course I took

This makes my head hurt. You're worried that a neurotic person, is plagiarizing your neurotic posts and not giving proper attribution. You're worried that someone else, who is neurotic, will read those neurotic posts and attribute them to you?
misanthropia wrote:I'm less concerned about someone stealing my posts (as if I say anything worth stealing ) than I am that he's passing them off as his own tweets.
personal info? heh, citrinecastle should ask you why I was sent her name.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: I do care that people will think WE are the ones trolling those two jackoffs and start posting our personal info. WE are not trolls.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

twitter.com/jarrettwold
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

sevenfire2 wrote:You can't remedial English as a writing course. Copying "See spot run" down a hundred times, doesn't make you a writer.
citrinecastle wrote: Oh ugh. This suddenly reminded me of a writing course I took

This makes my head hurt. You're worried that a neurotic person, is plagiarizing your neurotic posts and not giving proper attribution. You're worried that someone else, who is neurotic, will read those neurotic posts and attribute them to you?
misanthropia wrote:I'm less concerned about someone stealing my posts (as if I say anything worth stealing ) than I am that he's passing them off as his own tweets.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: I do care that people will think WE are the ones trolling those two jackoffs and start posting our personal info. WE are not trolls.
you forgot a fucking word in your 1st sentence and your talking about remedial english?

I think you meant

You can't COUNT remedial English as a writing course. Copying "See spot run" down a hundred times, doesn't make you a writer.

im not even a natural born english speaker and I write better then you.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote:You can't remedial English as a writing course.

It's always funny to see a troll fail at trolling!
Edit on preview: You got to it first, Gawker :D

sevenfire2 wrote:This makes my head hurt. You're worried that a neurotic person, is plagiarizing your neurotic posts and not giving proper attribution. You're worried that someone else, who is neurotic, will read those neurotic posts and attribute them to you?
You took an excerpt of my post out of context and used it to suit your own purpose. You know exactly what I meant, Jackass. Unless you are really that dense.

I don't want someone incorrectly thinking that it's MY twitter account, because I don't want to have to waste my time dealing with harassment from Jackasses such as yourself. Idiot.

@Moss: I went to look after you said that- someone is also posting under the name "Renee Bloom." Fucking trolls.
amouthfulofsin220

Welcome Tiff

This thread's gonna blow up in 5...4...3...2...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:You can't remedial English as a writing course. Copying "See spot run" down a hundred times, doesn't make you a writer.

you forgot a fucking word in your 1st sentence and your talking about remedial english?

I think you meant

You can't COUNT remedial English as a writing course. Copying "See spot run" down a hundred times, doesn't make you a writer.

im not even a natural born english speaker and I write better then you.
I put your lame ass on ignore and this is what I see in a quote several days later? Go the fuck away. Or you'll be seeing YOUR ass run, you ignorant fucker.

Want to make another fucking quip about me being a writer, expect to see a book or article out on online stalkers soon, dickhead.

And frankly, since I've been ignoring you and just happened across this because someone quoted it....

Fucking obsessed much? Seems the more I ignore you the worse you fuck with me. Why? Enjoy 'pulling my pigtails' to get attention because your dick is so small you can't pull it?

Go stick your little winky in the garbage disposal and turn it on.

And to everyone else here...please try not to quote this little fucker. I was quite happy ignoring his premature ejaculating little ass.

Understand it'll happen from time to time. Just think whatever he has to say is not worth even mentioning.
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

badgirltiff wrote:hey ladies!!!!!!!!!!

im new round here and just wanted to come in here and say that trent has always been a asshole to every woman he meets. i find it ridic that he posts personal info like that and in real life hes a dispicable person. im really good friends with nyke and ive seen him treat her horrible im so glad shes not with that man anymore he never supported her as a person. this guy is a asshole believe me.

Do tell Please !!!!!! We all want to know how the relationship between him and Nyke went !!!!!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh, forgot to mention, JARRETT, even though I won't be able to see your reply....

You're fucked. :twisted:
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

DebraDee wrote:Do tell Please !!!!!! We all want to know how the relationship between him and Nyke went !!!!!
No, you want to know. Most of us don't give two shits and a fuck about it.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

badgirltiff wrote:lol like wat? i cant say that much cuz nyke doesnt know im on here so id hate for this stuff to get out.
And yet you obviously came in here looking for attention, when what you really need is a grammar and punctuation lesson.
amouthfulofsin220

badgirltiff wrote:lol like wat? i cant say that much cuz nyke doesnt know im on here so id hate for this stuff to get out.
badgirltiff wrote:hey ladies!!!!!!!!!!

im new round here and just wanted to come in here and say that trent has always been a asshole to every woman he meets. i find it ridic that he posts personal info like that and in real life hes a dispicable person. im really good friends with nyke and ive seen him treat her horrible im so glad shes not with that man anymore he never supported her as a person. this guy is a asshole believe me.
I'm not deliberately trying to be mean, but why should i believe you?

You hit or you sit "Tiff"...leave the teasing to the bedroom.

EDIT* You know what? I want to be perfectly clear: I don't care to hear what you have to say about that rehashed, five year old drama. Seriously, let that ignominious bullshit just die already.

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

chuckled when I saw this on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... =739606443

"Jerome and Trent Reznor are now friends. ·

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... am?ref=sgm

Fucking scary profile pic....teeth like a horse