NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by sevenfire2 »

The only person I've randomly tweeted at in the last few days is this account:
"@zapperwashere "@genstarchild I c u have been told 2 stfu. LOL." really? You listen to a lot of Prince don't you?"

If that's you, you sir are a fucktard.

Also, if you want answers, just ask.
Metalizard wrote:Can anyone tell me anything about jarrettwold on twitter, he randomly tweeted to me the other day
So far I have posted her first name, and guessed that she was married with kids. Beyond that, nothing. I also know nothing else about her. She's also a particularly shitty troll, who gets butthurt and threatens people with random redneck relatives. From how she has described them so far, they are extras out of Deliverance.

And judging by her vitriol, she has Trent fanfic somewhere.

And finally. the most important thing, the woman has yet to make me a fucking sammich. I think she would look wonderful in an outfit like this:

citrinecastle wrote:Note: I'm not a fan nor am I connected to Trent or Jarrett...yet he still seems to get his jollies off by posting shit about me."
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I took two minutes and read through some of the crappy ass kissing questions/comments on facebook for the sheep master himself. I came across this one, and was like asking myself..why would some asshole even mention this? Every other question was about the music (if you can call it that), touring (lord save us if they do) etc..then you get one imbecile who has to bring up something....

"Paula Smith I love how you're answering questions and responding to comments. Do you plan to continue interacting with your fans online through Twitter and Facebook or does it all depend on how active the haters/trolls become?
Yesterday at 9:12pm
· "

"Jarrett Wold Brought up a few pages earlier...will we see multi-tracks after EP release?
12 hours ago
"

WHY??? you really want to fuck around with that crap?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I enjoyed the track, you hate it. Big shock. As far as multi-tracks, as far as I know very few people/bands are willing to release them.

The only thing that comes to mind, beyond NIN, is Jay-Z releasing a vocals only album. I thought the guy who did the gray album was fucking brilliant. Also, future sound of london released multi-track for Papua New Guinea.
Wikkedsyn wrote:"Jarrett Wold Brought up a few pages earlier...will we see multi-tracks after EP release?
12 hours ago
"

WHY??? you really want to fuck around with that crap?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Firstly, i'd like to say how great it is that your back with a new band Trent, I really like The Drowning and its refreshing to hear some wicked female vocals, however to reiterate Mick's post, why the change? What prompted it? ....certainly one of the best single songs i've heard so far this year the other being Baby Lee by Teenage Fanclub

This one from FB made me laugh.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

no comment - really !?!?!
how can someone be so fuckin disoriented to write this utter nonsense. ass licking much .... i mean there is sooooo much cool stuff out there. why can't these stupid suckers think for themselves :?:
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Funny, one of you predicted this would happen WAY WAY before they got married. (The Project)
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I can see it now.....Riot in a HTDA dress,front and center....

!!!!
According to many...that's female NIN fans *in general*.

:mrgreen:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Lurking on NIN.com
The taint licking going on in the HTDA thread is nauseating. *dry heave*

Orion, this is the freak that has been giving you a hard time, right?? Christ, what an IDIOT!

PeedroPaula

I'm just wondering how many times I'll have to listen to A Drowning before I can hear it without crying.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Peedro Paula needs to take care of her cats and STFU. Seriously. She is a pest.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

lolo66 wrote:Lurking on NIN.com
The taint licking going on in the HTDA thread is nauseating. *dry heave*

Orion, this is the freak that has been giving you a hard time, right?? Christ, what an IDIOT!

PeedroPaula

I'm just wondering how many times I'll have to listen to A Drowning before I can hear it without crying.

I wonder when I'll stop crying from laughter reading those brown nosing comments. :lol:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Do you really think Rentaqueen even loves him or is she just using him to get ahead on her music career? Trent is a user himself. Time will only tell if she breaks up or cheats on him and moves on once she's established.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

sludger wrote:ATTENTION MS LADIES: I'm calling it first, so hear me, hear me.

That song title, "Fur Lined" guess what that is about.....?

cha-cha w/hair, bearded clam, beaver, beefcurtains, etc.
Well, that might be better than what I was thinking. I imagined it to be about her love of wearing animal fur. It would just further prove what a hypocrite Midget Man is.
amouthfulofsin220

Comments from Spin (I'm bored and I've gone cut/paste crazy)
The only thing that I am finding truly offensive about this is that she stated that she could only play the hell out of the tambourine yet we are being asked to believe that she is a professional level keyboardist and can work tech in the studio effectively. I'm all up for listening to them but don't oversell her abilities.

I am more than happy to sign off on her being a vocalist/songwriter but nothing more at this point. I mean, dude, someone pointed out that in one of the earliest vidz showing her hands that there were black marker lines on the keys she was touching. The wedding ring shots by newlyweds doesn't bother me but the faked musical ability does. I respect the people I know who have poured blood, sweat and tears into perfecting their craft too much not to call out someone being given credit for things they have not accomplished, at least not to my knowledge. I'm up to hearing more and seeing the evolution and maybe purchasing the songs that catch my ear, but not if this overselling continues. It is just plain disrespectful to me as a lifelong fan of those who have embraced musicianship as a hobby or a career.
I agree. They might as well be honest - maybe she wrote the songs, and she's gonna sing 'em, but it's not like she's burning up those mod synths.

>insert "the Q burning up the mod synth.jpg" here< You know Rob just caught her playing "telephone operator" on that thing LOL

FAKE :roll:

Dude below, this project doesn't BLOW because a lady is singing. It blows because the lady is bland, uninteresting, and can't sing. How sexist to even say in a roundabout way, "NIN fans are just not used to hearing a girl singing over Reznor's work." That has nothing to do with anything. The sounds I've heard before but I love his sounds so that was fine, it was her crazed, silly, LSD vocals that ruin it.

A good girl singer could've made this work wonderfully. No originality in any of this. Go home Reznor. The first single is very indicative of what a project is going to be. Mariqueen blows in all honesty. The next time Trent talks smack in the media about anything, someone needs to just bring up this "project."
Yeah, that comment I posted yesterday pissed me off. If they choose to work with women that can actually sing, they'll find that people will listen, and believe. :lol:

sludger wrote:ATTENTION MS LADIES: I'm calling it first, so hear me, hear me.

That song title, "Fur Lined" guess what that is about.....?

cha-cha w/hair, bearded clam, beaver, beefcurtains, etc.
Yeah, that occured to me as well when I read the track listing.

Ewww...I'm not a big fan of bushwhacking.

The next song should be entitled "White Linen" (strip wax) LOL
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

drowning fur-lined vagina, here we go :lol:
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

well i don't quite get this funny chart here :
http://blog.muchmusic.com/tag/how-to-destroy-angels/ :wink:
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

some people seem to smoke da real shit. look what i found :
And Reznor also revealed a lot in his snappy reply to this rather intense question:

Is the writing just as collaborative as the music? Please, tell us — just how separate are we to consider NIN from How to Destroy Angels? Are you striving to make HDA have a musical identity of its own? With its own fan base? Own agenda? Own vision? Are you expecting (for lack of a better word) NIN fans to receive HDA well? To appreciate and respect HDA while still loving NIN?

To which Reznor replied, “Whoa... what??”
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

They put them in the wrong spot. They're at the bottom of the A list and in the bragworthy section rather than the D list and cringeworthy section.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:some people seem to smoke da real shit. look what i found :
And Reznor also revealed a lot in his snappy reply to this rather intense question:

Is the writing just as collaborative as the music? Please, tell us — just how separate are we to consider NIN from How to Destroy Angels? Are you striving to make HDA have a musical identity of its own? With its own fan base? Own agenda? Own vision? Are you expecting (for lack of a better word) NIN fans to receive HDA well? To appreciate and respect HDA while still loving NIN?

LOL i saw that too. must be too intelligent for him to comprehend...also, did you see that profile pic of her on that "official fan page???"... it doesn't even look like her...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7 ... 2338544627
Orionslavegirl1

apple_of_soddom wrote:some people seem to smoke da real shit. look what i found :

and then he had a hit of Crank
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Damn. Can't see the picture.
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

OMS posted:
The right to voice your opinion does NOT include the right to be rude, disrespectful, degrading, etc, etc, etc. I don't understand why people can't get this.

Constructive criticism does NOT equate bringing up past lives, pointing out past behavior and such. That is NOT the topic of this thread.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it is 100% correct to express it. People with out tact are the main problem here...and if you don't know what the word means, I've looked it up for you (everyone)...

a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.
a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste; discrimination.

Please, for the sake of being respectful, exercise the right to use this noun.

Edit to remove quote as I am not singling anyone out.
Good God, what an annoying sanctimonious twat.
She also posts the meaning of decorum a little later in the thread. This is after a couple people had the NERVE to say something negative about Q.
The funny part is one of the mods (leo) tells her to take it to the shitlist. :lol:
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

citrinecastle wrote:Damn. Can't see the picture.
hope this works.

vs.

Last edited by Wikkedsyn on Thu May 06, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

previous to this debacle there was a Q fan page that had.... 30 people or some shit.
i laughed out loud at that. As it is gone I am forced to believe that this "new" one is simply that upgraded. (Wow. She made her own fan page..... LOltastic)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7 ... 2338544627

This fascinates me. many of the pictures have this tag of professionalism:

"photo credit: i forgot, whoops"

And the HDTA pictures, no credits. AT least keep it consistant. It amuses me that picture on this fb profile is like three years old or some shit (the one synn posted). ( i stalked her myspace previous).

I am sorry. I really don't like the woman. I tried, I really did, but she is so pretentious and arrogant. And I don't understand why. I really don't like her taste either. She doesn't seem to have any.

Yeah, yeah. OK. she has a descent body but I really don't know about the face. She seems to have the worst bags under her eyes in the promo shots for HDTA. Or are they the work of some fag art director, to look like she don't get no sleep....
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

lolo66 wrote:
OMS posted:
The right to voice your opinion does NOT include the right to be rude, disrespectful, degrading, etc, etc, etc. I don't understand why people can't get this.

Constructive criticism does NOT equate bringing up past lives, pointing out past behavior and such. That is NOT the topic of this thread.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it is 100% correct to express it. People with out tact are the main problem here...and if you don't know what the word means, I've looked it up for you (everyone)...

a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.
a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste; discrimination.

Please, for the sake of being respectful, exercise the right to use this noun.

Edit to remove quote as I am not singling anyone out.
Good God, what an annoying sanctimonious twat.
She also posts the meaning of decorum a little later in the thread. This is after a couple people had the NERVE to say something negative about Q.
The funny part is one of the mods (leo) tells her to take it to the shitlist. :lol:

Has she been promoted to mod yet? She does enough ass licking she deserves it. Anyone who neglects their kids to go and worship Trent deserves something besides a bigfuckingtitties shirt. what a disgrace of a mother. She's in her what 50's? Trying to relive her youth and acting like a 13 year old.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Wow. I've seen that 1st pic before. Looks like someone went photoshop happy on it. Know what she reminds me of? My second cousin married a philippina and always went to the Philippines on vacation. When I was 8 or so, he brought me back a doll that looked like Q does in that picture. Scary red lips, painted on eyes, unblinking stare. Fucking thing scared the shit out of me. Especially at night when I was in bed. I just KNEW it was going to crawl off my dresser and come kill me while I slept. I could see it in it's beady black eyeballs.

I buried it in the backyard.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

citrinecastle wrote:Wow. I've seen that 1st pic before. Looks like someone went photoshop happy on it. Know what she reminds me of? My second cousin married a philippina and always went to the Philippines on vacation. When I was 8 or so, he brought me back a doll that looked like Q does in that picture. Scary red lips, painted on eyes, unblinking stare. Fucking thing scared the shit out of me. Especially at night when I was in bed. I just KNEW it was going to crawl off my dresser and come kill me while I slept. I could see it in it's beady black eyeballs.

I buried it in the backyard.

that instant, Bride of Chucky popped into my mind. :lol:
Orionslavegirl1

They funny thing about oms is that she's 43 and she lives on disability. Oh and the mods hate her. Or they use to...I'm guessing that they are focusing elsewhere.
amouthfulofsin220

How is ^that^ woman

related to ^this^ woman?? :shock:

It HAS to be more than the bangs - it's almost freaky.

Does she have a fraternal twin we don't know about?

Someone needs to wean themselves off of Photoshop...fast. :|

lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:They funny thing about oms is that she's 43 and she lives on disability. Oh and the mods hate her. Or they use to...I'm guessing that they are focusing elsewhere.
It's just like you said. The mod gave a warning about not getting too personal about Q and then OMS started her definition bullshit of how to act on the thread. That's when the mod told her to take to the shitlist.

Also, that hilarious/awful pic http://howtodestroyangels.com/img/drowning_cover.jpg is not the work of Rob Sheridan but some dorky looking hipster name Mark Weaver. http://mrkwvr.com/