NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:some people really have too much time on their hands ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBzkJjd5G4
that's why pregnant women should not do drugs .... that's the outcome
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I think you win the "fucktard felcher of butt hurt" award with this nugget:
sludger wrote:AMFOS, I hate to do this cause I think you would be cool if you could just cool out the Reznor sex talk BUT here you are from 1999 posting about NIN. Remember honesty is the best policy.
Obsessed much?

Not to mention thinking that swine flu was a hoax. You're one of those vaccines cause autism, the lizard people have taken over, and 2012 is the end of the world... Coast to Coast AM nuts.

Quick advice, get out of mommies basement, remove the cum and cheeto stained sock from underneath the bed and throw it away. I understand moving requires a herculean effort for you, I have faith in you. I think you can totally make it to the first step of the stairs before dying from a stroke.
sludger wrote:
Getting a little overheated whackjob.
Also, good luck on getting whoever you threaten, removed from the internet. Wow, going back, you have been a complete fucking failure of intimidation.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Also, Wikkedsyn, if you want me off the board. Start a thread to get me banned, and then pay to get it done.

I'm pretty sure that Metal Sludge would love this idea. Because, if they can make any money off of your retarded fucks posting, why not let it be through me?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
apple_of_soddom wrote:some people really have too much time on their hands ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBzkJjd5G4
that's why pregnant women should not do drugs .... that's the outcome
ugh what a taint licker
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

sevenfire2 wrote:You cantankerous felching fuck, did you completely miss the colloquial usage of scalping in her message along with a picture of a fucking Indian, and shit rationalization of making a completely racist fucktard remark because her husband is apparently half Cherokee.

Oh wait, you did miss it, you were too busy felching Wikkedsyn's asshole.
BaGawker2.0 wrote:Again you are a complete idiot. Scalping was a form of warfare started by the Greeks and Europeans and it was discovered the indians also used the technique. So it has nothing to do with race. Read a fucking book.
lol aww look Jarrett found a dictionary ! That's so sweet. But as usual he has absolutely nothing to say and again makes no sense, WTF does wikkensyn have to do with what I said?( no offense wikked).Sorry you fail again dude. But try to think of a good retort, I'll give you time.

And no thanks on projecting your fetish on me try someone else. Perhaps OMS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:You cantankerous felching fuck, did you completely miss the colloquial usage of scalping in her message along with a picture of a fucking Indian, and shit rationalization of making a completely racist fucktard remark because her husband is apparently half Cherokee.

Oh wait, you did miss it, you were too busy felching Wikkedsyn's asshole.
BaGawker2.0 wrote:Again you are a complete idiot. Scalping was a form of warfare started by the Greeks and Europeans and it was discovered the indians also used the technique. So it has nothing to do with race. Read a fucking book.
lol aww look Jarrett found a dictionary ! That's so sweet. But as usual he has absolutely nothing to say and again makes no sense, WTF does wikkensyn have to do with what I said?( no offense wikked).Sorry you fail again dude. But try to think of a good retort, I'll give you time.

And no thanks on projecting your fetish on me try someone else. Perhaps OMS

No prob, I was wondering that too. Poor fool, just grasping at straws it seems. You think he would want to spend all his internet privileges over at CULT.com sucking up to his LordStumpyMidget..instead of here.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

Raise your hand if you think Sevenfire has lost it

*raises hand*
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

*raises hand :)
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

*raises hand*
Orionslavegirl1

Thats three....

---i should make this a poll :twisted:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

How do you enjoy your shit, served steaming or cold?

sludger wrote:I never mentioned swine flu was a hoax and I don't know what Coast to Coast AM is. As for "removed from the internet", I already pm the girls with info on how to get their pics removed from Twitter(all the while masturbating to them). And it worked! (or not) LOL. As for Papa, I emailed the Transplant Center & his doctor
Post the phone numbers here, and I'll call 'em. Of course you can't give me either. You'll make up some lame fucking excuse, and you will look like a complete fucking douche.
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

sevenfire2 wrote:How do you enjoy your shit, served steaming or cold?

sludger wrote:I never mentioned swine flu was a hoax and I don't know what Coast to Coast AM is. As for "removed from the internet", I already pm the girls with info on how to get their pics removed from Twitter(all the while masturbating to them). And it worked! (or not) LOL. As for Papa, I emailed the Transplant Center & his doctor
Post the phone numbers here, and I'll call 'em. Of course you can't give me either. You'll make up some lame fucking excuse, and you will look like a complete fucking douche.

JAR, GENSTARCRAP, is that you???? Now you are soliciting Metal Sludge to give you money for your posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

No bumfuck, I'm here until you pay Metal Sludge to get rid of me.
BigBang wrote:]JAR, GENSTARCRAP, is that you???? Now you are soliciting Metal Sludge to give you money for your posts
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

:shock:
Last edited by LocoOno on Fri May 07, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Sevenfire.

In a strange way I respect you. You have seemingly limitless depths of bullshit to defend NIN with. If only you could transfer this energy to something constructive. Hell, if you did, you may even become a force to be reckoned with, in whatever way you chose this energy to be directed.

I really really believe that deep down you want to quit the kiddie crack NIN. I really do. But you can't consciously face this fact. Why else would you moan for the attention of the non-NINers on this board?

the best way to quit the NIN is to....... stop listening.
that.is.all.it.takes. Delete the Mp3s, sell the limited editions whatsits and find someone cooler.

C'mon dude. Wake up. the guy is heading to the wrong side of his forties. He's fat. He's botoxed. And he is a generally shitty piece of humanity. He is certainly not someone to be idolized. Hell. most chicks probably find you more attractive than him right now. And the worst part of this is that TRont knows he can throw whatver shit he wants at you NIN fans and you'll go all The-emperor-has-new-clothes on him.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

BigBang wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:How do you enjoy your shit, served steaming or cold?

JAR, GENSTARCRAP, is that you???? Now you are soliciting Metal Sludge to give you money for your posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
YESYESYES IAM GENSTAR. YOU CLEVER DICK2!!!!@231!@# YOU GOT ME!@!#@#123

AHAHHAhHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

jar wrote:
BigBang wrote:How do you enjoy your shit, served steaming or cold?

YESYESYES IAM GENSTAR. YOU CLEVER DICK2!!!!@231!@# YOU GOT ME!@!#@#123

AHAHHAhHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH[/quote]

the Tron score is going to be done by someone else. You are not wanted in Holllywood :lol: :lol: :lol:
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

BigBang wrote:
the Tron score is going to be done by someone else. You are not wanted in Holllywood :lol: :lol: :lol:
DAMNA THAT KILLS ME> SHITTY SHITTY HOLLYWOOD> OH NOES> GIVE ME A SHOT GUN I CANT GO ON>

faggot. fuck off.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Raise your hand if you think Sevenfire has lost it

*raises hand*

He's more than just lost it. He must have been booted off CULT.com, Trent's twitter/facebook etc etc...cause he has to spend so much time over here, instead of showing loyalty and devotion to the Sheepmaster somewhere else.
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

Wikkedsyn wrote:

*raises hand*

He's more than just lost it. He must have been booted off CULT.com, Trent's twitter/facebook etc etc...cause he has to spend so much time over here, instead of showing loyalty and devotion to the Sheepmaster somewhere else.

It's rumoured the asshole (sevenpassion2, jar or whatever) lost their job, and was seen with members of the NIN camp in the unemployment line
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

*raises hand*
*Raises hand*

I also think he has a serious hard on ( 4 inches of rage) for Citrine.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

PastyGothChick wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote:

*raises hand*

It's rumoured the asshole (sevenpassion2, jar or whatever) lost their job, and was seen with members of the NIN camp in the unemployment line
go take your bipolar meds.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Yup they totally look deleted to me. Excellent job on being a fucking retard.

See previous post:
sevenfire2 wrote: Post the phone numbers here, and I'll call 'em. Of course you can't give me either. You'll make up some lame fucking excuse, and you will look like a complete fucking douche.
sludger wrote: Then they were deleted.

The Transplant Center is located in Long Island and there are only 2 Transplant centers there - so guess.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

badgirltiff wrote:oops someone helped me figure out how to do it thanks!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So angry and stompy.

I want to know what was in that picture to elicit such a tirade.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Complete fucking pussies. This is why you all fail at life. You half-ass the shit straight down the line. You go troll someone, then someone trolls you back, and then everyone here bitches about how unfair it is.

Grow a pair and stand by what you say.
sludger wrote: Let me check this out cause they were deleted once - maybe it was on @youareonourlist. Citrine, I'll pm you the info again.
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

sevenfire2 wrote:Complete fucking pussies. This is why you all fail at life. You half-ass the shit straight down the line. You go troll someone, then someone trolls you back, and then everyone here bitches about how unfair it is.

sludger wrote: Let me check this out cause they were deleted once - maybe it was on @youareonourlist. Citrine, I'll pm you the info again.
you sound like one of cult.com's resident angsty teens
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

sevenfire2 wrote:Complete fucking pussies. This is why you all fail at life. You half-ass the shit straight down the line. You go troll someone, then someone trolls you back, and then everyone here bitches about how unfair it is.

have you heard of the saying "Guilty by association?"
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
badgirltiff wrote:oops someone helped me figure out how to do it thanks!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So angry and stompy.

I want to know what was in that picture to elicit such a tirade.

Most likely proof he has a small dinky.

Or likes his dogs more than you'd think.

Or maybe, he likes little boys.

Perhaps he liked lowering himself down bare assed on the Boulevard lamp posts in the Garden District late at night.

Or perhaps it's nothing at all.

Who knows?

I want to know too.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

And sevenfire2...what exactly is you're damn issue with me? Never been to a fucking NIN concert, never was much a fan, certainly don't want to meet or bonk the Ass.

What exactly are you trying to prove?

And don't give me the whole racist shit. That's bullshit.

WHAT is your fucking POINT with me? And anyone else? And what is your damn point posting here?

Can we get some REAL answers, or are you going to go all NIN Sheep crazy in answering?

WHY are you here?

Answer. SANELY please.
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

@ badgirltiff

All I can say is whoa ! what pic did u send?