NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Dr.Rockso »

I'm a troll? Bitch please you cannot stay off this thread! You can't stand it when someone disagrees with you so you sit on your ass all day and night trolling everyone else in this thread.
Stick around amfos and spell check some more posts. It's not like you have anything better to do.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

I dare you to put me on ignore. I know you can't because you are so starved for attention and continuing to post stirring up shit in the thread 24/7 is the only attention you can get. 
Now THAT is sad.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Rockso's a trolling idiot, but they're within their rights to troll... and I exercise my right to ignore them and you if it comes down to it.

Fuck you both very much... I'm going to bed.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Christ, I leave for a bit, and you guys are trolling each other for me.

Thanks!
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

apple_of_soddom wrote:taken from ets:
The current Meathead article is not disrespectful towards HTDA, in fact in some ways it's the ultimate tribute. Who else would write an article about a group who has not even released an EP yet? No one even cares about HTDA yet except for NIN fans, and that includes Meathead who provides us with a healthy dosage of self-irony.

Honestly, in terms of PR, his article has probably done more good than bad.

Oh again with the reaching of the NINtards!

NINtards: No wonder they think TRont is speaking to them in the lyrics, they all have low level psychosis when it comes to NIN (Chirst above help us all, no wonder they keep buying his crap), as the writer of that comment (The Wretched Reptile OMG LOLOL) demonstrated. Whether NIN induced the psychosis, or just these types of people so affected are attracted to the music, is unclear. Likely a bit of both...

A lesson in logic for you stupid stupid NINshits (Wold, you too buddy) out there:

If someone says "Hey! You're a Shit! I don't like you!" that usually means... they don't like you and think you are a shit. (and you know what? You Just Might be a Shit..)
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

sevenfire2 wrote:Christ, I leave for a bit, and you guys are trolling each other for me.

Thanks!

:lol:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Awe you made me sad, I'm going to go cry now. That was so heartless, mean and didn't take anyone's feelings into consideration.
:cry:

jar wrote: A lesson in logic for you stupid stupid NINshits (Wold, you too buddy) out there:

If someone says "Hey! You're a Shit! I don't like you!" that usually means... they don't like you and think you are a shit. (and you know what? You Just Might be a Shit..)
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Schwanzlutschen »

What was that story Tiff? Or did you pass out into a puddle of your own vomit? (fingers crossed!)

I also feel special that I have these pictures that Tiff has YET to post. Thankfully Tiff sounds like she's too busy being a drunk, cum guzzling cunt to actually do anything productive with her life.

XOXOXOXOX
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Oh killaya. That bitch is like 17 and was in a torrid affair with neroli another nintard. They live and breathe nin...idiots
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

warmleatherette wrote:Bitch, you gotta nerve when you babble and use elaborate wording to make a teeny bopper point, you're writing skills are tired.
There you go, talking to yourself again.

Calm down, Leatherette. All of this is a small matter.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Whatever happened to modwheelmood.
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Whatever happened to modwheelmood.
....nothing....
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:Awe you made me sad, I'm going to go cry now. That was so heartless, mean and didn't take anyone's feelings into consideration.
:cry:

sorry bud. I meant Stupid NINtards and you, meaning the two are exclusive.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

It hasn't even been 24 hours and you're back again trolling trying to argue with someone. Are you really that lonely??
I don't know whether to laugh at you or pitty you. I'm doing a little of both actually.

Why do you always tell people to calm down when they show their dislike for you or Trent and Mariqueen? Do you actually think anyone takes this shit seriously enough to get mad?
It's just you fruit loop.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Bitch, you gotta nerve when you babble and use elaborate wording to make a teeny bopper point, you're writing skills are tired.
There you go, talking to yourself again.

Calm down, Leatherette. All of this is a small matter.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Dr.Rockso wrote:It hasn't even been 24 hours and you're back again trolling trying to argue with someone. Are you really that lonely??
...Says the troll, who shadows her every post.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Zipeeadee doo dah zipeeadee aye, my oh my what a wonderful day.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

misanthropia wrote:
Dr.Rockso wrote:It hasn't even been 24 hours and you're back again trolling trying to argue with someone. Are you really that lonely??
Says amfos
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Nope. Not me. I was trolling Islam for a bit via Everybody Draw Muhammad Day..

Other than that no new troll accounts from me.
Rowan1123 wrote:
jar wrote: Don't worry Jar. Sevenfire/Smashkill Wold is busy trolling the comments at Buddyhead.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Uh, no. Unlike you and your troll buddies, this is and has always been my only nym.

But you never post anything of substance, so- I understand.
Dr.Rockso wrote:
misanthropia wrote:
Says amfos
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote: I was trolling Islam for a bit via Everybody Draw Muhammad Day..
I had quite a bit of fun with the Trollface Bomb-in-Turban pic, myself. I loved the Norman Rockwell style Ol' Mo' triple self-portrait, too. A hat trick face slap!
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

This.... is mine.

misanthropia wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote: I was trolling Islam for a bit via Everybody Draw Muhammad Day..
I had quite a bit of fun with the Trollface Bomb-in-Turban pic, myself. I loved the Norman Rockwell style Ol' Mo' triple self-portrait, too. A hat trick face slap!
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

anybody seen this:

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Your bed? Everyday!
apple_of_soddom wrote:anybody seen this:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

And here's Tom with the weather. Your material sucks, and you fucking fail at life. Please keep head in ass and wander into traffic at rush hour. Allah will be pleased.
sludger wrote:MQ looks fat in that photo and Fatso looks like he is recovering from a facelift.
Orionslavegirl1

Why is she barefoot?
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

i guess that makes her feel more earthed and "spirited" ....yeah, it'S her way to let her Creativity flow

*irony off*
amouthfulofsin220

Trent mentions something about a beat being "what Mariqueen was looking for"... is that supposed to convince me that she has any say whatsoever in what goes on in HDTA?

He can't possibly expect anyone to actually believe that, can he?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Why is she barefoot?

Keeping her 'barefoot and in the recording room'? :roll:
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

From BUDDYHEAD

Some user named Glenn Beck
I have never hated a pool of fans so much. You guys are worse than Juggalos.
Orionslavegirl1

But Juggalos are cool

They know about magnets
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:But Juggalos are cool

They know about magnets
Fuck scientists - all they do is piss me off! :mrgreen:

Saw this on buddyhead, wanted to share:

LL Prem -- May 24th, 2010 at 3:09 pm
I’m wondering who has enough balls to put up with the shame and ridicule of being associated with the live version of this band when they start to tour. Trent always burns bridges and he’s insulted nearly all the people he’s ever worked with over the years.

Justin-Meldal Johnson: HTDA sound isn’t funky enough for him. Anyways, he’s workin’ for Tom Cruise and John Travolta now, conducting e-meter tests in Scientology headquarters. Even Trent’s cult status cannot compete with the resources of a real cult.

Jeordie White: Still busy embarrassing himself with Marilyn Manson and trying to get Goon Moon off the ground. Probably has too much Valtrex built up in his system to make it through “A Drowning” without slipping into a coma.

Supposedly Robin Finck will play anything for a paycheck but he may still want to distance himself from this shit. Trent will be forced to do what he always does in that situation: blackmail him into joining the band. Trent and Rob probably have a back catalog of compromising photos from previous tours.

Aaron North: I really don’t know what he’s doing right now. Is his band even together any more? He’s not even on Buddyhead. It’s like after anyone touches NIN they’re cursed or something. Anyways, I can’t see Aaron jumping around to HTDA material on stage. I think he’d rather go into the witness protection program. If he hasn’t already. Really, where’d the little midget go?

Atticus Ross: He’s already a default member of the band though it’s difficult to tell whether or not he has a choice. You know those ankle bracelets that convicts wear when they’re on probation? I think Trent locked one onto Atticus some years back and swallowed the key.

Alessandro Cortini: Trent was quoted as saying. “Alessandro is one of the most miserable people I know.” Of course, this misery probably stemmed from being trapped in close quarters with Trent over several years. Great, then he’s the perfect choice to back Mariqueen’s miserable vocals with ambient, moody noise! HTDA may break new ground yet as the first band to ever have a member commit suicide while performing live.

Josh Freese: Josh is the only musician impervious to Trent’s bi-polar tantrums due to the fact that he is a robot. Everyone knows this is true, so don’t be weird about it. There are probably multiple Josh units performing with multiple bands simultaneously in different parts of the world right was we speak. This means he can’t use the excuse that he’s too busy. he can, however, use the excuse that he only plays with bands that are “good.”

Ilan Rubin: Since Ilan never added anything extraordinary to NIN he’s a shoe-in for HTDA’s generic sound. He’s an impressionable young lad with a brain ripe for brainwashing, much like Rob Sheridan ten years ago. Ilan will have a totally awesome time until someone sits him down one day and explains where babies come from. Then he’ll never be able to look at Trent and Mariqueen the same way ever again.

Gary Numan, Peter Murphy, David Bowie, Peter Christopherson: One would hope these artists have enough sense to never pollute their reputations by becoming involved with HTDA.

Mariqueen Reznor: Of course she’s got to go on tour with the band. She’s real talented at fiddling with Trent’s knob(s). And I hear she sings or something. An added plus: if she can’t make it to the show you can just replace her with a corpse, as illustrated by the video, and no one will know the difference.

So we have our lineup!
Robin on Guitar, pink recorder, pan flute and ’shrooms Atticus on programming, synths, and a leash
Alessandro on Bass and Buchla (until he kills himself and is replaced by Trent)
Ilan on drums until Trent decides he’s tired of him, throws a tantrum, abandons him on the side of the road in rural Idaho and replaces him with Justin Bieber.
Mariqueen doing vocals, Trent, and a bunch of roadies for drugs.
Trent losing his shit over technical glitches and a lot of empty seats.