NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by dustbunny »

sevenfire2 wrote:Nope, just racist.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
dustbunny wrote:I LOL'D when I read this post on the SPIN board:

There can not be a better case for the Theory of Evolution, Just take a look at Mariqueen's face and all of her facial features/head structure and compare them with an Orangutan. They look exactly alike but the animal still has an IQ superior to what Mariqueen has. Mariqueen looks are ape like and she has an IQ of a rodent high on experimental drugs.
That is so fucking vicious :shock:
How exactly is this "racist?" This coming from the same people who sat by when Mariqueen and her friends tweeted racist remarks about Mexicans and Blacks. But that's okay I guess, so long as it's not about Mariqueen.
I personally do not think she looks like an Orangutan but I do agree that she is a vapid whore with an IQ of pineapple.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

TR is a photoshopped typical apple brand carrying middle-aged businessman you'll see waiting for a connecting flight at the airport
Why is that a bad thing?
and Marriqueen look lost and confused I guess AMFOS220 would call it her senusal look
Naw, I'll admit that the Q does look confused - she has that same vacuous look people get when another person wakes them up from a deep sleep and tries to have a conversation with them too quickly. Yeah, she seems to be a simple soul, and their bullshit last summer put her in a very negative light, but she's just not ugly. At least IMHO.

P.S. - By the way, Leatherette, where exactly is this airport that men like him just flock to for "connecting flights"?

I mean... just for reference purposes and all :lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
TR is a photoshopped typical apple brand carrying middle-aged businessman you'll see waiting for a connecting flight at the airport
Why is that a bad thing?
and Marriqueen look lost and confused I guess AMFOS220 would call it her senusal look
Naw, I'll admit that the Q does look confused - she has that same vacuous look people get when another person wakes them up from a deep sleep and tries to have a conversation with them too quickly. Yeah, she seems to be a simple soul, and their bullshit last summer put her in a very negative light, but she's just not ugly. At least IMHO.

P.S. - By the way, Leatherette, where exactly is this airport that men like him just flock to for "connecting flights"?

Ironically, I just read a story Phantom of The Opera related where they pick fun at that chick that played Christine in the most recent movie, and they kept poking fun at her ONE expression. Granted, thought the girl was pretty and talented vocally, but she only HAD one look through the whole movie: mouth slightly open, eyes surprised, kind of a dumb in the headlights deer look the entire time.

Mariqueen reminds me of this in a way. She has the same 'look', same photo angle all the time, same. Always looks like she's startled by a fat naked man wandering into her room and she goes, "Oh!"
:lol:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh wait....that's probably reality. LMAO.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Um, happy holidaze!
Last edited by misanthropia on Sun May 30, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

citrinecastle wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Why is that a bad thing?

Ironically, I just read a story Phantom of The Opera related where they pick fun at that chick that played Christine in the most recent movie, and they kept poking fun at her ONE expression. Granted, thought the girl was pretty and talented vocally, but she only HAD one look through the whole movie: mouth slightly open, eyes surprised, kind of a dumb in the headlights deer look the entire time.

Mariqueen reminds me of this in a way. She has the same 'look', same photo angle all the time, same. Always looks like she's startled by a fat naked man wandering into her room and she goes, "Oh!"
:lol:

To be super off topic and totally biased cause I know 2 dudes who were in the phantom of the opera show and now it's sequel. Christine ALWAYS looks like that and usually worse in the show. Emmy rossum just did as they did actually to a lesser extent in the movie :) just saying.

Back on trentdouche topic
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Wow shit goes down when i'm not around

Re: the phantom movie. I know Emmy Rossum had like one expression but it was no worse than "Big Tits Magee" the actress that played Meg. She had huge tits, a subpar singing voice and all her lines were constisting of "ITS THE PHANTOM". emmy had a gorgeous voice. Allways will.

Q,not so much. But that expression is priceless. Even meathead noticed that she "works the same look to death"

And no i haven't spend a dime on HTDA merch. I will leave that to the Super De Duper fans.[sarcasm] Because clearly i'm just a super-fan [/sarcasm]
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

People used to say that Trent looked like Matthew Fox. Except that Matthew Fox still looks hot in my friend's eyes and Trent has aged really rapidly in the past year.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Off topic again, yeah, whomever plays Christine always has that daft look. Always annoyed me, but then some who-knows-how-old freaky man lusting after a 17 year old is freaky too. Based on the Leroux version.

All that aside, Q is pushin' 30 and can do damn well to get rid of that bland stupid airhead look. Try a DIFFERENT look. Like a "OMG I can eat all the eggs I want and I'm totally married to this old rich dude who has moobs and I'M THE LUCKIEST CHICK EVER!!!!!!" look.

What that would look like, I'm not certain.

Right now she's pushing her 'look' with a big Goth undertone.

Ridiculous.

"Look at my black nails and my serious pout and ignorant expression. I am so depressed my husband won't let me buy some cheap slutty gladiator styled sandals with 5 inch heels. I would almost slit my wrists the correct way but I can't...he needs me to go mumble into a microphone now." :roll:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent never learned his lesson and is still going after fans: a post he made on nin.com on 5 /27/10
Just popped my head in to hear some complaining.
inesperfectdrug - I believe you've sufficiently expressed your opinions for anyone that's possibly interested in them at this point. You've obviously spent some time on your argument here but have you read my responses to the Facebook questions? Particularly this one:
This EP is the results of early collaboration. We were going to use all of 2010 to experiment and gestate but liked the early results and decided to share them. Next up is a full LP (tent. early 2011).
and this:
As stated above, this EP is a very early phase of this project. Yes, it sounds more NIN-ish than I believe it will as we progress.

Yes - it sounds NIN-ish. You got me!
amouthfulofsin220

NVM

Anyways, the EP is out, and getting rave reviews if I'm to go strictly by what people are saying on NIN.com.

I'm curious to hear the rest of it -- I hope someone puts in on YT soon, since I don't want to download anything that I'd end up hating.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

whY put out an unfinished product then. WTF early 2011
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

trent_reznor

Reminder that my new band's debut EP comes out tomorrow - grab it free here: http://howtodestroyangels.com/ about 11 hours ago via web

WHY is he always saying "MY NEW BAND"? I thought it was supposed to be HER project??? What an egomaniac.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:whY put out an unfinished product then. WTF early 2011

Ka-Ching?!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

sure he may be "giving" it away, but you know, he will sucker money out of people...autographed copies, merchandise, god help us if these two quacks tour....but you know he's doing all this shit for PR and $$$$

I wonder if all those Ebay auctions were to help him make this crap?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

I love how someone posted my name and email on the Buddyhead thing. Even when i don't come into this thread i get hated on.

Hey trolls,nice try! Go fuck yourselves
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

mariqueen

i wish there were more accurate online translators. yahoo babel fish turned me into a moron instead of cute & savvy world traveller. sigh. about 1 hour ago via web

It wasn't Yahoo who turned you into a moron... :roll:
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1

Bitch close your legs :lol:

Sorry :twisted:
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Bitch close your legs :lol:

Sorry :twisted:
Good one... good one.

I know since your little "plug" on Buddyhead, you've definitely been doing better in the romance department than me in the last week or so :wink:

...Sorry :twisted:

Orionslavegirl1

Hey everyone doing better romantically....

...except Trent

I was listening to my copy of HTDA

Parasite is a duet.

Fur lined sounds like Discipline and has her singing almost incoherent lyrics

And BBB is another duet.

Its moved passed his industrial core and now sounds like drug induced synth music. I deleted that shit- one time hearing it was ENOUGH
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Oh .. And it's classified as indie, don't forget.
Orionslavegirl1

...but indies are poor garage bands that sell drugs and suck cocks to produce their own album

Are you telling me that Trent and Mari...oh wait
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I did not think anyone could be as stupid as this... comment taken from facebook picture..

May Flower
thank god its fake.. i wld lose my shit if he died
45 minutes ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 0244031120

OR

Jared Collums
You mean they didn't actually torch Mariqueen? My life is an illusion!
28 minutes ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 0257364452
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

I've officially lost interest. 8) Have fun girls!
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Her droopy eye is hardly ever mentioned how come
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Just listened to some songs from How to Destroy Angels. It's even worse than the last few Nine Inch Nails albums. It sounds like a bunch of noise with crappy vocals you can barely hear. Never thought Trent would be saying such stupid things like "listen to my big black boots" in BBB.
How much input do you think Whoriqueen had into this album to make the music even worse than it normally is?
Or do you think Trent will blame everything on her and call it her idea when the album is a flop and didn't make enough money as he wanted?
I predict in a year or two Trent will decide to do more Nine Inch Nails music for business reasons, that it's his money making machine.
Orionslavegirl1

This sounds like

a. Backround music on Nip/tuck during a fucked up sex scene. It only needs Dr Troy

b. The Purest Feeling

or C. Tori Amos
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:This sounds like

a. Backround music on Nip/tuck during a fucked up sex scene. It only needs Dr Troy

b. The Purest Feeling

or C. Tori Amos
What is "this"?

Orionslavegirl1

The NIN er HTDA Album
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:Just listened to some songs from How to Destroy Angels. It's even worse than the last few Nine Inch Nails albums. It sounds like a bunch of noise with crappy vocals you can barely hear. Never thought Trent would be saying such stupid things like "listen to my big black boots" in BBB.
How much input do you think Whoriqueen had into this album to make the music even worse than it normally is?
Or do you think Trent will blame everything on her and call it her idea when the album is a flop and didn't make enough money as he wanted?
I predict in a year or two Trent will decide to do more Nine Inch Nails music for business reasons, that it's his money making machine.

Well, that for one is a good thing. I don't understand if he wants to promote her as a singer, why drown out her wails with recycled "with teeth, ghosts, slip" noise. The one sounded like a reject from "only". Seriously, I hope he is not being serious about this crap. Maybe it's just to see how far he can push people to follow his old ass.
What a disappointment. I was so embarrassed listening to that...I feel sorry for him... :roll: :roll: