NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by sevenfire2 »

Well.... FUCK YOU BUDDAY. Actual fact.

I honestly didn't read through all of your babbling, but fuck you're more paranoid than everyone here.
sludger wrote:No false flags buddy - actual fact
Last edited by sevenfire2 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Pot kettle black much?
sludger wrote:You people are nuts.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Don't worry Mis. you are currently being traced and expect to be banned from WAVE and MS soon for hacking into private messages.
I assure you that she isn't getting banned from Metal Sludge.

Stop talking out of your ass.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

austin wrote:
fragile22 wrote:http://i47.tinypic.com/110c7tc.jpg

due date 10/10/10
Is it going to be a Mariqueen II or a Larryqueen?
DNA testing to see if it's Trents?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

khuddls. HAHAHAHHA
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Is it strange, that Trent never announces anything himself?

The engagement, was done on her website (WIG's), NOTHING from Trent on his beloved CULT.com.

Now this injection of his seed, was again by her? I guess all he wants to take credit for is the music, (cant figure out why) stating over and over on NIN.com that "HIS" new band...blah blah blah...

Who needs a PR rep when he has bigmouthqueen!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

blah blah blah blah, what realm do you *actively* play on?
Wikkedsyn wrote:Is it strange, that Trent never announces anything himself?
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

badgirltiff wrote:
fuck off seriously do these other pics look fake to you? ever seen them before?

go off and sue someone or whatever you do as a lawyer because i doubt you have a very successful job if you waste ur time with all ur fake accounts and psychoness.

Is that Peaches with him? She toured with them and Bauhaus a few years back. It looks like her.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

For all the shit she talks, wikkedsyn plays WoW and one better writes fucking fanfic about it... TOO FUCKING FUNNY.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

sevenfire2 wrote:For all the shit she talks, wikkedsyn plays WoW and one better writes fucking fanfic about it... TOO FUCKING FUNNY.

What is WOW?? I have no fucking idea what you are rambling on about. Doesn't Trent's asshole need a good licking, shouldn't you be crouched between his legs already?

and btw...that link doesn't even go anywhere. Can't you post a link properly?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote: >I gave you the email address of a friend of mine on WAVE
>She said to have them emailed to her directly to not compromise her identity.
Yeah, because that makes sense. You gave me HER email address so as not to compromise her identity...? When a simple web search of that email address brings up a business connected to "her" real name and location?

Your FAIL is giving me a migraine.
Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote:Don't worry Mis. you are currently being traced and expect to be banned from WAVE and MS soon for hacking into private messages.
:lol:

What is it with you and hacking? Are your feelings hurt because you told me to "google how to use a proxy" and I replied with an explanation of tracert, TOR, and the potential insecurity of exit nodes? :lol:

I've never been on Wave. I do not have an account there, I have not accessed any accounts there, and I would be more than happy to provide the the owner or admin with my ISP and the IP/subnet mask range I use so it's easy for her to check her logs.

I have never accessed any one else's PMs on Metal Sludge (or anywhere else.)

I have one account here- this is it.
Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote: 1) You hacked into WAVE and MS messages. BTW, the owner (not admin) of WAVE is checking & tracing the logs on you and your other aliases.

2) You are the WAVE admin and read all the private messages on WAVE.

3) You are Wren and lying about who you are.

We have at last found our mole who gave TR all the info (or should I say mis-info since a lot of it was wrong) to out MS women. Good job Mis, too bad Fatso is now turning on you!

Fatso, yes that's Mis real name and real email address and no the blond woman stalking photos (which Mis claims you emailed her) is not her, she has brown hair.

COME AFTER ME BITCH.
Wow. Your sheer batshit craziness has almost rendered me speechless.

I'm not the one giving private info to anyone- that's you, projecting again.

I have no contact with TR or anyone in his camp. I've been banned form nin.com, ferchrissakes- you are an absolute moron! :D

The irony: I've used "misanthropia" for well over a decade. I purposely used it here as well because I don't have anything to hide.

Except for obvious entertainment purposes [I love you, ERIC ADAMS!], I don't see the point of having multiple aliases. I say whatever I want under this single screen name- I don't hide from bitches like you.

You are out of your league and off your rocker. Come after you? :lol:
You are irrelevant & not worth my time.

P.S.- I said my hair isn't blonde. I did not say it was brown :P
Last edited by misanthropia on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

HAHHAHAH that's because you deleted it. TOOOO FUNNY!
http://khuddlslock.blogspot.com

and oh wait... here's the best part from the link on your avatar: i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/khuddls/trentreznor86-1.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15 ... or86-1.jpg

and the beauty you can't delete google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=khuddls ... art=0&sa=N
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Son, you just got done fucked in the ass.
misanthropia wrote:
Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote: >I gave you the email address of a friend of mine on WAVE
>She said to have them emailed to her directly to not compromise her identity.
Yeah, that makes sense. You gave me HER email address so as not to compromise her identity...? When a simple web search of that email address brings up a business connected to "her" real name and location?

Your FAIL is giving me a migraine.
Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote:Don't worry Mis. you are currently being traced and expect to be banned from WAVE and MS soon for hacking into private messages.
What is it with you and hacking? Are your feelings hurt because you told me to "google how to use a proxy" and I replied with an explanation of tracert, TOR, and the potential insecurity of exit nodes? :lol:

Except for obvious entertainment purposes [I love you, ERIC ADAMS!], I don't see the point of having multiple aliases. I say whatever I want under this single screen name- I don't hide from bitches like you.

You are out of your league and off your rocker. Come after you? :lol:
You are irrelevant & not worth my time.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

sevenfire2 wrote:HAHHAHAH that's because you deleted it. TOOOO FUNNY!
http://khuddlslock.blogspot.com

and oh wait... here's the best part from the link on your avatar: i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/khuddls/trentreznor86-1.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15 ... or86-1.jpg

and the beauty you can't delete google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=khuddls ... art=0&sa=N

How can I delete something I have no idea what it is? What/Who is khuddls.
You really need to get facts straight before trying to make a point.

The Trent pic has been circulating all over the net for years now. What is your point? Someone else here has a pic of that, but with a purple robe.

For someone who claims to have a life, you sure do spend a lot of time trolling the net. You get pointers from Rez?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Great spelling oh master of the interwebs. And shoutouts? Yup saying an onion article is funny, means we're best fucking buddies. Jesus. You're grasping at straws here.

I think you have just eclipsed me in terms of people going "hey that Jarrett guy is a fucktard"

I hereby crown you fucktard of the day, and since it's 12:01 here, you have a good 23 hours and 59 minutes to live up to your new crown. Considering what you've posted here so far, YOU ARE OFF TO A GREAT START.

Kudos to you!
sludger wrote:Yet, you make shout outs to Jarrot Wold...
Also, the FBI has started an investigation of goatse. I hear they'll be stopping at your door shortly :)
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/ ... mail_leaks
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote:FAIL AGAIN, I just did a search on that email and their is no name nor location associated with it.
Want me to PM it to you? How the hell else would I get it?
Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote: >No my feelings are not hurt. The only way you could have gotten that email address was by hacking into WAVE

>Really, I find it hard to believe that you have never been to the WAVE forum...
I never bothered to re-register when it switched from DANF to Wave.

misanthropia at gmail dot com, fuckface. Have the admin and owner email me and I will provide them with my ISP and the IP range I use.
Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote:Yet, you make shout outs to Jarrot Wold...
Shout outs? By acknowledging that something he said was funny or posting links to articles? You clearly have interpersonal relationship issues.

But, since you need to have everything spelled out: Wold and I are not acquainted in any way.

Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote:not using M$ progs, proxies + TOR, the XSS and DNS poisoning, the LongURL expander installed in Firefox, never clicking on shortened links- and the redirect remover. PARANOID MUCH? Seems to me you are hiding with triple security dumb cunt.
>>you are hiding with triple security
>>dumb cunt

I offered to give the Wave admin my ISP and IP range (dynamic)- that obviously means I'm not using a proxy. If I were engaging in nefarious activities, do you really think I would do it without a proxy?

All of the things you list above are just common sense. I'm sorry: you're probably using Windows 95 and Netscape 1.0- no, no- Mosaic! :lol:

P.S., you forgot NoScript, AdBlock Plus, Ghostery, Better Privacy (do you even know what an LSO cookie IS?) and Request Policy.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

^^^^^
"Shout-out" to Wold: I can't get "Uncle Fucker" out of my head now, thanks :D
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

*sigh* now you're just being a retard. I can tell you that no, nobody gives a shit what information you have or what you're willing to sell it for. Sludger, I also liked how you kept throwing around every "*l33t* hacker" term you could google. Fucking fail. Go learn how to write code.
sludger wrote:Just quoting from your PM that you sent. I like the way you avoided not stating how you validated the email address.

And thanks, now it's stuck in my head... again. :|
misanthropia wrote:"Shout-out" to Wold: I can't get "Uncle Fucker" out of my head now, thanks
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Some Crazy, Deluded Person wrote: You already quoted in your PM to me that you use a PROXY + TOR dimwit. Therefore your ISP & IP are useless. How about your MAC address? Didn't think I would pull THAT one out of my ass did ya dumbass?
No, I said that using a proxy + TOR was the safest way, but the lag was too much and so I usually don't, even though I should.

That's why I run secure machines and systems.

MAC addresses are not usually captured on basic web access logs, but- sure.
I mean, it's not as though one can spoof a MAC address, should one be so inclined- right, CS-III? :P

I'm telling you, you are really out of your league here. Don't go around calling people "hackers" just because they know more about computers than you do.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sludger wrote: PM me the info like you said you would, I'm waiting...
Actually, since you seem to post the contents of my private messages elsewhere anyway, we'll just do this out in the open and save you a step!

Add in the missing letters to the second word of the email address. Do a WHOIS on the URL using .com. That's it.

I know you think I'm sitting up in the NSA Fusion Center and shit, but it was public info and took about two minutes. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Edit:
sludger wrote:Do you want me to post your full PMs to me?
Ahahaha! Insert <no wire hangers!.jpg>

Threats, now. I laughed out loud. What nerve did I hit? What is your damage? (And don't roll first!)
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I heard busy typing, and photoshopping all the way from here.

Thoughts currently going through sludgers mind:

"I'll show her, just wait until I show everyone this"
misanthropia wrote: Edit:
sludger wrote:Do you want me to post your full PMs to me?
Threats, now. I laughed out loud. What nerve did I hit? What is your damage? (And don't roll first!)
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I lol'd.

And, I missed this the first time around:

>>Go learn how to write code.

Are you serious? "He" probably shot a load into "his" own eye when 2600 put up the code repository :lol:
sevenfire2 wrote:I heard busy typing, and photoshopping all the way from here.

Thoughts currently going through sludgers mind:

"I'll show her, just wait until I show everyone this"
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sludger wrote:Too much personal information about a friend whose identity they supposedly want to protect.
Christ, even I had the decency not to mention particulars.

Edit:
sludger wrote:this nonsense you have put me through.
You brought it all upon yourself.

You're not the only person who gets PMs and emails from other people. And as long as the lot of you insist upon using a dozen sock puppets, you never know just who is who.

And, I'm not calling anyone! Why do you think I give two shits and a fuck about you and your crazy-ass friends?!

You asked me what I found, I told you how to find it yourself. End of line!
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I can't believe you're apologizing. I actually don't believe you are. This right here is the attempt.

"oh you know how I tried trashing you and it didn't work out? ok I'm sorry please stop making fun of me now"

You are the shiftiest fuck I have ever met. I bet you get by on this kind of shit in real life. Sorry, not here you pathetic fuck.

This is the one thing you did do, you betrayed whatever limited trust you had with these people, to act like a bad ass. Well dumbfuck it backfired.

I am all fucking ears to see how you try to worm your way out of this next. Promising everyone fucking coffee and donuts?
sludger wrote: Also, I NEVER assumed that you didn't have friends nor did I assume that people do not PM/email/text you. Please review my posts and PMs and you will find I never said anything of the sort. Again, you are assuming that I thought that about you but it never entered my mind.
Last edited by sevenfire2 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Sludger:

Seriously.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Well, give us his or her name, so we can verify it. The bullshit dosimeter is off the charts on this one.

Keep on digging.
sludger wrote:BTW, I'm very good at my job and I know how to talk to people like HBO's head of creative programming.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

And whose name am I supposed to be name checking her with?
If I don't have a name to go "did you have a conversation with x, about y" I can do the same shit.

Yea, I talked to somebody on the Draft Gore team to get them to run an ad a couple years ago.
sludger wrote:Sue Naegle
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Sue Naegle = LMGTFY :lol: 1st & 2nd search results don't count.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

So what you're saying is, you're not going to give me anything to verify that you actually called her.

I take it True Blood was your idea as well?
sludger wrote:Suck my cock you drunk. Call her and ask about Trent Reznor and Year Zero.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

So what you're saying is, you're not going to give me anything to verify that you actually called her.

I take it True Blood was your idea as well?

By the way, I wasn't lying about my Draft Gore comments: link
and the http://www.draftgore.com/newsroom_details.asp?id=971
sludger wrote:Suck my cock you drunk. Call her and ask about Trent Reznor and Year Zero.