MW Vocab: a Compendium of E-Slang

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

MW Vocab: a Compendium of E-Slang

Post by Woosh »

Definitions only provided in special cases, as I feel that explaining things would be against the spirit of MW, and anti-TNG in general. This is more a thread for just sharing the actual slang. I feel like that's one of the key elements of developing a sense of community and togetherness, you know? We have a common bond of the same phrases and terms, and we should share that. Lots of little words and stuff start off as a little in-joke, and develop into a meme, and then become commonly used by people who don't even remember the original context. Feel free to post an in-joke or term that you don't actually use, i guess, as long as you're actively working to get the slang over. But I'm more focused on trying to accrue a collection of things people actualy are saying.

Gen. Pop - Synonyms (General Populace, Gossip Board, Gen.PopWillEatItself,)the mainstream posting contingent of Sludge, primarily Gossip Boarders and people eaten up with the iggus.

Iggus- common term generally used to denote glaring negative posting traits

TNG

Nope - synonyms: (no, negative, nuh-uh) a classic response, usually followed abruptly by a period.
Last edited by Woosh on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: MW Vocab: a Compendium of E-Slang

Post by MurrayFiend »

I am too wasted to properly comment, but bump.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

a slaytall - a fat bitch. example: "whoa, check out that slaytall. she just ate third triple cheeseburgers
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

kupris - a redneck woman who finds happiness in classic rock/hair metal bands, beauty supplies and
chewing tobacco. example: "man, did you see all the cuprees at the ted nugent show last night? woof"

MW vocab credit to: Pill
Last edited by Woosh on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

The Mighty Woosh wrote:kupri - a redneck woman who finds happiness in classic rock/hair metal bands, beauty supplies and
chewing tobacco. example: "man, did you see all the cuprees at the ted nugent show last night? woof"

MW vocab credit to: Pill
I forgot to change the spelling to "kupris." My apologies.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

more- at least twice as much as less.
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

The Mighty Woosh wrote:a slaytall - a fat bitch. example: "whoa, check out that slaytall. she just ate third triple cheeseburgers
Why didn't she eat the first two?