NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

warmleatherette wrote:Atleast I can hold a job, whatca you doing?, but collecting mental disability checks and forgetting to take you Prozac fucking catshit psychotic fridged bitch.
Why are you still posting? Hey Ginger pastey face Citrine, if your camping trip is sooo fucking great why are you preoccupied with Metal Sludge....geez I bet your husband fucks around on your simple looking and minded ass. Go get some couples therapy, and stop obsessing over Trent Reznor his pastey Ginger ass, dont want your old stretched out cunt.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:*sniff sniff*

Leatherette, you smell of FAIL (and by FAIL I mean dirty bedpans). Oh, and what do you know about what TR jones for?

Get you gone, Nurse Ratched.
One: Why in the bloody hell are you using my pic as your av? Jealous much? I'm not ashamed of it.

Two: Who is the chick in your sig? Because that sure isn't me.

Three: Want an underwear or nightie pic of me to go along with your 'collection'? Ain't got one on the great wide web, but if you're jonesen for one, I might oblige. *snort*
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Here's mine. Feel free to use it in your avatar or sig...
assuming you can handle the hawtness.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

YOU. LEAVE. TWILIGHT. ALONE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viRSB4kH1Mc
warmleatherette wrote: I see why they go gaga over that vampire twilight bullshit.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:o
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:
Lydia wrote:
taste_the_rainbow wrote:Huh? Isn't hair loss in women of her age kind of rare? Why would she had a tightly stretched face? Botox?
Women with "alarmingly receding hairlines" have generally had facelifts. Take a look at some of the old people with "full heads of hair" and "smooth skin" and you will generally notice they also have "alarmingly receding hairlines".

Trent Reznor's a loser, and he married a loser. Makes perfect sense to me.
Not that anything involving TRent-a-Queen makes sense, but why would a 29 year old have a facelift?
I have no idea either. I was just explaining what the original poster was talking about. I haven't seen the alleged pictures the original poster was talking about, and I doubt they exist.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

dangerdiabolique wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:caught up on the thread somewhat.....

think I'll go do something lame like play Farmville. Or clip my fucking toenails. Same difference.
I used to love Farmville until they added Co-Op Farming. The game's always frozen my computer for a few seconds intermittently, but now it's hard to access my gift box. I keep getting re-directed to Co-Op Farming. :x I'm all about Frontierville now!

LMAO! I totally agree! Started Frontierville the day it came out and haven't been on farmville at all. Farmville is doing some sort of japanese building you have to get supplies for. Aaaaand....I haven't managed to make it to the app. Add the frozen comp issues, grrrrrrrrr.

Ok, facebook nerd moment.

Look me up on FB. Wold posted my name afterall, ain't hard to find.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Yea, sad part is (or maybe good?) I only remember your first name. Candee or Candice or something? -->memory is shot.
citrinecastle wrote:
dangerdiabolique wrote: I'm all about Frontierville now!
Look me up on FB. Wold posted my name afterall, ain't hard to find.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Well damn man, thought you were going to make it easy for my lazy ass. :lol: Got the first right the second wrong. Kinda.

DB: Pm me. So we don't nerd the thread up anymore. :mrgreen:
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Poor dog!
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:This bitch never let shit go? Seriously Courtney he fucked you and used you like all the other blondes he came in contact with. Plus on her Behind the Music she trying to claim that it was rumored she was knocked up by Trent. These alternative, gothic, wiccian whores get batcatshit crazy when no man is lusting over their psycho asses. I see why they go gaga over that vampire twilight bullshit.
dangerdiabolique wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: P.S. - Y'all need to see this... It comes complete with stereotypical NIN fangirls!

Hole's version of "Closer"- June 22, 2010
She can't be sober in that video. The only line she remembered was "I want to fuck you like an animal." Was she saying something other than "soul" in the line that was supposed to go: "I've got no soul to sell"? The two girls looked like average girls to me.
Danger - relatively normal to us, but morbidly obese to the NINcamp. You know those people have the *finest* taste in bitches in the music biz :lol:

Hole came around my way a couple days ago, and apparently, i did well by not going:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/clicktra ... _club.html

People were either disgusted or delighted by the show, and the people that were delighted were happy because she remains "the slow-motion trainwreck [they] all know and love". I don't know exactly what gives me the bitter taste in my mouth about the statement, but there you go.

Leatherette: Blah blah wiccan goth blah blah... again you're acting like you know exactly what our erstwhile rockstar man of the hour is into :lol: He must've broken down and fucked a latin/black goth at least once when he was bored or pickin's were slim *chortle* since it had to be great for his ego, but that's an unnecessary discussion for another day.

Anyways, I watched Courtney's "Behind the Music" and came to the conclusion that she more or less has reason to be a tad bit "flaky".

What I found most intriguing about the whole "it was rumored she was carrying Trent Reznor's baby" segment is that *yeah*, 15 years ago that statement might've been proper, but wouldn't she know now for sure whether she was pregnant again, and whether it was his? Why didn't she ever clarify? Methinks she wanted a matching set of kiddies...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Queen Bee

The insult was in the "goth" part of the statement.
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Cauasian looking
Is that a new ethnicity, because I don't know what the fuck that is.
warmleatherette wrote:ethnic/exotic women
Those can be mutually exclusive, you know. I've met plenty of asian/brown/black women (I won't say ethnic because white women have an ethnicity as well - you're using the term incorrectly) that were far from exotic.
warmleatherette wrote:don't hate, ho.
I'm not. I'm Caribbean - but even if I was "pasty white" from Akron, I'd still think you were full of shit.
warmleatherette wrote:I know you can at least be a walmart greeter
I know you've got your foot in the door at Wal-Mart - will you help a sista out?! :mrgreen:

Namaste, you harebrained harpy.

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220: You still sound fat. You should go on a diet and start working out.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

warmleatherette wrote:
don't hate, ho.

I'm not. I'm Caribbean - but even if I was "pasty white" from Akron, I'd still think you were full of shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Image
You singlehandedly made this thread. 8)
amouthfulofsin220

Lydia wrote:amouthfulofsin220: You still sound fat. You should go on a diet and start working out.
Don't worry, I get why you think so:

the stereotypical "hawt" woman doesn't need to develop character past the preschool stage to get by. To wit: you

The stereotypical "fat and ugly" girl has to develop emotionally. You know - find hobbies other than being a backstage fluffer or a rock musician cumdumpster to validate herself, and it sometimes tends to show in writing.

BTW, I'm woman enough to admit you're half right - I was a "late bloomer". No, I'm not creaming over my old rawkstar spooged skivvies... but I do okay nowadays :mrgreen:

Bottom line: I'm fucking glad I sound "fat and ugly". It's better than sounding like a bitter twat.

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

Fatso's gone and done put his head up his own ass again....then pulled it out and decided to shit on his fans once more. I ain't too surprised these days. He's boycotting playing any shows in Arizona (not under NIN, but under HTDA) because of the immigration laws.

Needless to say the fans of his that AREN'T drinking the Kool Aid are fucking pissed about this. As they should be. Just another dick move on his part!

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/23221/N ... na-Boycott

And those other artists can suck a fat one too. It's not like the fans made the damn laws. So why the fuck are they getting punished? Musicians need to stop being politicians and play their damn music like they have been for years and make political statements THAT way. Seriously, the FUCK?
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

amouthfulofsin220

Here's the full list of artists boycotting Arizona

"Los Faggots" has to be the best worst name for a band ever. (unless they're all homo)

Nemesis, I didn't see HTDA, but I saw NIN.

Apple: I think the "B+" grade was obviously given because Null Corporation sound damn cool. The music of the EP? Not so much.

EDIT: Leatherette -

Why is it that all of your responses make me laugh out loud?

Do you do it on purpose?
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Nemesis, I didn't see HTDA, but I saw NIN.
Yeah, but I would assume that since NIN is "no longer touring" *snort* as if I'm gonna believe that, but anyways, and HTDA is the only thing that TR is involved with at this point that would include some form of touring that it only makes sense that it would be HTDA skipping up Arizona.

And LOS FAGGOTS? For real?! Yep, I agree..they better all be homo or else I hope the crowd fucking rushes the barrier and kicks some ass just for the lame-ass name.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220

Very cool - I love Fincher films. I was hoping he'd do some serious scoring.

Leatherette -

You fail at the internet.

Anyways, this is how I imagine you:

You crazy kid, you.

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I've read it. It's a clear violation of the 4th amendment. As such it will be nuked on appeal.
dangerdiabolique wrote:I haven't read the whole law, but what I have read makes it sound like S.B. 1070 just provides penalties for breaking existing federal and state laws
Queen Bee

Just wanted to say that I think "Los Faggots" is awesome, although I would have opted for "Los Faggarinos", but maybe that's just me.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Bottom line: I'm fucking glad I sound "fat and ugly". It's better than sounding like a bitter twat.
I said you sound "fat". You added the "ugly" all on your own. :lol:

Being fat is bad for your health and it shows that you lack self-respect.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220

^ I would pay to see such an awesome old lady! ^
warmleatherette wrote:Bitch stop creaming in your big Lane Bryant drawls

I just can't help it, Leatherette. I do so love a well scored film!