This board has taken a turn for the gay

For musicians looking to join other bands or for trying to find people to join their bands.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

This board has taken a turn for the gay

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I would say watching Cruising with your middle school football coach as being the most gay thing I can think of, followed by a close second with the threads and posts in this musicians wanted board. For some of you, it's not too late to escape from this lair of sodomites. Make haste.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: This board has taken a turn for the gay

Post by exitflagger »

Hay guize! Look who just showed up at the gay club! Just in time for "It's Raining Men" too!

Wanna dance with me, Noid?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Re: This board has taken a turn for the gay

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Except for you, exitflagger. You really are one of the straight ones. Extremely straight.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.