NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

Heenan Snuka wrote:how the hell did a thread about NIN reach 310 pages?

i dont get it

Apparently we all love Trent Reznor to the point of gossip :twisted:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Hey Filamina:

Shouldn't you be out shopping for "baby clothes?"
So who's the real father? $10 says it ain't Trent.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:So how DO you destroy angels?
Force them to listen to that terrible music, that's how.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

lavender wrote:Listen to me and listen to me good and then spread the word to others...

<<BlahblahcrazyblahblahDUH!blahblahhateblahblah.>>

That lets you know that "It is over!"
Fuckin' A, ese. Tell me about it. :roll:

I know the ladies here won't say the obvious because they love good gossip, but your roots are showing, 'whoever' you are.

What you're (and by you are I mean you, Lavender) saying is hardly news. I'm pretty sure any smart fan knows that Trent took different aspects of existing industrial acts and made them his own... and that if compared side by side, it's obvious that he just diluted them for popular music loving American consumption.

I can see how it's insulting to a music fan's intelligence when s/he first notices this, but my advice is to simply fuck off if they don't like it. Some people don't want fancy sausages, they want hotdogs. Some don't want Sacher tortes, they prefer Ho-hos. He did what he had to do to pay the bills, and he continues to do it. Oh well.

Big ups to El Trento for bamboozling his audience into thinking he was hot shit for so long.

By the way, going by the startling confessions you're making, this might break your heart: Lady GaGa didn't always dress like an old crazy rich lady, and Micheal Jackson really was a pervert. Chew on that.

P.S. - Interesting how you've been a member since 2006 and you chose to come out of lurking after so long just to give us some rehashed info, and to write a long post denouncing me. It looks suspicious, Lavender... next time, use a newer nym to sling shit. Then it won't be so obvious you're an old, old troll using a new mask to ham-handedly try to piss me off.

The first one's always on me, bitch.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

lavender used to post on the old NIN threads, which have all been deleted.

Everything she said about you was totally on point.
amouthfulofsin220

You've shocked me with your latest post, Leatherette!

:lol:

Being serious, I'm surprised you didn't mention that you've been saying the very same things for a while now, so what Lavender's saying ain't news. I didn't think you'd be such a follower, or jump on the bandwagon of such an obvious troll.

What a pity.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Welcome back Lavender.

Hey,i liked "Awitha Teetha"
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I delete my tweets regularly. There wasn't a year and a half of tweets. It was more like 3 months of tweets.

http://twitwipe.aalaap.com/login.php
It's a handy tool.

I'm still happily tweeting away. The next couple of tweets will likely be about Ubuntu 10.x and running it on an MSI Wind Atom based desktop.

I am glad you're tuning in. Thanks for the attention, it makes the troll in me go NOM NOM NOM.
Cashmere wrote:Yes, glad you are back Lavender, we need some good conversation.

Oh, AMFOS's best friend, JarrettWold http://twitter.com/jarrettwold deleted all his tweets earlier today. He had about 1 1/2 years worth of tweets. :lol: I bet he is shitting in his pants about now. Don't be surprised those troll Twitter accounts like @youareonourlist and @trollbeauties are deleted by the owner soon.

Come again ANFOS, why were you buddying up with JarrettWold/Sevenfire?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Well then, give me the field office and the agent in charge's office number. Because, you know, shaking in my boots here.
Cashmere wrote: You have been turned into the FBI for hacking several websites. Records were gathered and discussed with several ppl. Currently, they are running checks on you and your extended family including Melodie at Blue Cross of Idaho. You didn't really think you would get away with it did you?
Orionslavegirl1

Mulder or Scully?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Cashmere wrote:You have been turned into the FBI for hacking several websites. Records were gathered and discussed with several ppl. Currently, they are running checks on you and your extended family including Melodie at Blue Cross of Idaho. You didn't really think you would get away with it did you?

You are psycho.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Queen Bee

Nah, I'll just have you banned for posting other poster's personal info and being an all around unstable fucknut.

Now who's the dumb cunt, cunt?

Sincerely,
Deez Motherfucking Nu-hutz
Queen Bee

Try it? :lol:

You're damn right "mama don't play" - bitch won't be playing on this thread no mo' after tonight.

Fucking crazy ass paranoid Vietnam Vet sounding bitch. :lol:
amouthfulofsin220

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Try it? :lol:

You're damn right "mama don't play" - bitch won't be playing on this thread no mo' after tonight.

Fucking crazy ass paranoid Vietnam Vet sounding bitch. :lol:
Oh God Stoner, don't tease... Cashmere/Sludger/etc gives self-respecting NINtards a bad name.

P.S. - Yeah, I know "self-respecting NINtard" is an oxymoron.

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Nothing new? Hate to 'bump' this thread up, but it's obvious Trent and his...ahem...new 'project' is as dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy as the Sahara.

Unless something with the berk goes on sometime in this lifetime, ths thread is truly redundant.

I mean, even more redundant than it had gotten before it died.

Maybe someone should start a thread called 'We Were Crazy NIN Bitches Until Trent Decided To Hide In His Basement And Diddle His Dogs...Canines And Wife......Now We're Just More Bored Than Usual...Hey, Let's Talk About Michael Bolten!'

:roll:
Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle wrote:Nothing new? Hate to 'bump' this thread up, but it's obvious Trent and his...ahem...new 'project' is as dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy as the Sahara.

Unless something with the berk goes on sometime in this lifetime, ths thread is truly redundant.

I mean, even more redundant than it had gotten before it died.

Maybe someone should start a thread called 'We Were Crazy NIN Bitches Until Trent Decided To Hide In His Basement And Diddle His Dogs...Canines And Wife......Now We're Just More Bored Than Usual...Hey, Let's Talk About Michael Bolten!'

:roll:
I'm following whats up on Rammstein. Fuck if they are more interesting then this douchenozzle. This thread turned all troll v troll so i bounced

The "Social Network" soundtrack came out today. I really don't give a rats ass
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

RichardL wrote:I'm surprised How to Destroy Eardrums made it to the top 200 at all, and Trent is so delusional that he's working on new material.
Do you think he sold all the drum heads and keyboard stands on ebay to pay for the How to Destroy Eardrums since he knew he'd be losing money on it?.

I tried to give HTDA a serious chance. HTDA is just a bland imitation of Massive Attack, Massive Attack with Madonna (one Marvin Gaye song they worked on together ) , Portishead, and others. Nothing new or cutting edge or original. Mariqueen and her musical friends should try "to fill the spaces in between" their ears with some common sense and get some vocal lessons to change her monotone singing voice. She is trying too hard to sound like the Ladytron singer or something.

The Facebook movie sounds as "dark" as a Scooby Doo cartoon. Of course that is because of the writers and directors, not the music composers. However, the sound track is mediocre and annoying.
Orionslavegirl1

Orionslavegirl1

Orionslavegirl1

That is until the reviews from the Social Network come out. I already read one that hates the music.
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
If it had been eight minutes longer, I would've mistaken it for Aphex Twin. Not bad at all.

Good music to build tension with...

something I thought about when Ghosts came out... It reminds me a lot of the Drukqs album. A lot. But he kid put his own style into it. I liked Ghosts a lot.
Crazy7070
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Crazy7070 »

I have a suggestion for everyone. CANCELL HBO. I am doing it tonight. I will not pay for a channel when the company goes ahead with something that was stolen. HBO has no scruples, just like Reznor. It might have a small effect, but it will hit them in the pocketbook.
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/09/ ... fi-series/

Well i'll be a Monkey's uncle
You ladies are quick on the draw LMAO

I'm not too surprised, since there seems to be a resurgence in popularity of science fiction series...he might as well cash in now while the gettin's good. I'm impressed that one of the writers of Carnivale is working with them - that was a good show.
Crazy7070 wrote:I have a suggestion for everyone. CANCELL HBO. I am doing it tonight. I will not pay for a channel when the company goes ahead with something that was stolen. HBO has no scruples, just like Reznor. It might have a small effect, but it will hit them in the pocketbook.
Everyone is stealing everyone else's ideas in television/films lately - if we go by that, we might as well throw the tv out the window and read more.

It's better just not watching it when/if it actually makes it on.

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

When Trent said the series was in "pre-production" he was just showing his ignorance of film and television production. His series in "in development" a.k.a. pre-pre-production. We'll see if it makes it through the process.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Crazy7070 wrote:I have a suggestion for everyone. CANCELL HBO. I am doing it tonight. I will not pay for a channel when the company goes ahead with something that was stolen. HBO has no scruples, just like Reznor. It might have a small effect, but it will hit them in the pocketbook.
your an idiot. Why the fuck would you cancel HBO?
they have had shows like rome, OZ, carnivale, sex and the city, and now true blood (opinion on this can go either way), and boardwalk empire. The fact that HBO is potentially greenlighting this means that it could NOT suck.

He should go get the dude who created the-xfiles outta hiding, that would make good sci-fi.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Hey Pleatherpus - here's a tip:

Don't end a sweet-ass rant about how much you don't care about someone with a statement that says you care about someone.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Queen Bee

That'd be too much like right, Mitzi.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

look who's counting down ....

http://twitter.com/mariqueen

that's sooooooo .... :roll:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

What the hell is she counting down for now?