NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Metal Sludge »

layla29 wrote:Is that supposed to be a picture of warmleatherette and what makes you think she is vlack?
Well, she did.
But I'm pretty sure the picture is a joke, although the text is certainly a quote from warmleatherette.

Ya know...this shit isn't really funny when you have to explain it all.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Yeah, I come around to sweep up once in a while. Was that informative enough for you?

Oops! I'm afraid warmleatherette can't read that last bit of information anymore!
Does this mean what i hope it means?? :lol: :lol: Please????
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I knew I should have put a price on her head!
layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by layla29 »

Damn, was hoping she wasn't black. Oh well, any way good riddence to bad rubbish. She should have been given the boot crazy wack job.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I think it's funny how she truly believes people hate on her because Trent Reznor doesn't fuck white girls. She was the first person to flip out if anyone brought race up in this thread, but every other word out of her mouth was "white cunt" this and "white bitches" that. Bitch was easily THE most racist person on this board.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I put the bitch on ignore. Though I must say, I really don't get why she is using my pic as her avie. And the other chick as her sig. Told the %^$&*# to remove my pic as her avie and got a whole lot of spewing I didn't understand.

Big surprise there. LMAO.

'The smurfs are out on the blved fuckin the hobags and pantera is there and that's the hollywood way...douchebags are snortin coke and you have your legs wide open and now I need some cereal....'

Sorry. Doesn't do her justice. You can actually read it. OOOOPS.
MetalAlive
Recording Your Demo

Post by MetalAlive »

Ahhh, yes.............this thread delivers again.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

what a nice surprise! no more babbling nutjob
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Oh my god. Awesome.
littleman
Music Fan

Post by littleman »

So, does anyone, at all, have any idea if this baby has been born yet? Both their twitter accounts went silent by 9/30. If they did have the baby, then wonderful! I'm happy to see that they are not spending their first few days as new parents tweeting!
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

littleman wrote:So, does anyone, at all, have any idea if this baby has been born yet? Both their twitter accounts went silent by 9/30. If they did have the baby, then wonderful! I'm happy to see that they are not spending their first few days as new parents tweeting!
Maybe the baby's half-black.

Or maybe it was a fake pregnancy and they need to let some time pass before they put out pictures of the baby they adopted.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

From the Q's Twitter:
"what are you all talking about? i just wanted to say hi. hi!"
16 minutes ago via web 10/18/10

"life a week ago = double rainbow... life now = triple..."
39 minutes ago via web 10/18/10

What this means-who knows? Q either:
A. had the baby
B. found a baby
C. or got a super yummy sprinkles cupcake today.

I'm going with C.
Last edited by JoJo30 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

JoJo30 wrote:From the Q's Twitter:

What is means-who knows? Q either:
A. had the baby
B.found a baby
C.or got a super yummy sprinkles cupcake today.

I'm going with C.

LOL I love B!
but C is probably right!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

I love how she says "What are you all talking about" right after someone mentions her being MIA.

I was hoping she would stay silent and happy with baby. But ofcourse her attention whore self rules out.

edit: Triple rainbow...really?
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Half-black for $500, Alex!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

JoJo30 wrote:From the Q's Twitter:

What this means-who knows? Q either:
A. had the baby
B. found a baby
C. or got a super yummy sprinkles cupcake today.

I'm going with C.
LMAO

For all that it's worth, I hope everything went by the book and both mother and child are healthy.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

Reviews for the Social Network say that Trent's musical score for the film pretty much ruined an otherwise good movie and parts of it were "lame" and humiliating.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Listen at 7:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgREgIc5JYQ
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
amouthfulofsin220

PastyGothChick wrote:Reviews for the Social Network say that Trent's musical score for the film pretty much ruined an otherwise good movie and parts of it were "lame" and humiliating.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hardly.

I will concede that they said it was 'aight', and that they hated the bit with the regatta and the Grieg, but they hated the *whole* scene.

They kept mentioning Trent and forgot to add Atticus. :roll: If the soundtrack sucks, they're both responsible for it.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Reviews for the Social Network say that Trent's musical score for the film pretty much ruined an otherwise good movie and parts of it were "lame" and humiliating.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hardly.

I will concede that they said it was 'aight', and that they hated the bit with the regatta and the Grieg, but they hated the *whole* scene.

They kept mentioning Trent and forgot to add Attiicus. :roll: If the soundtrack sucks, they're both responsible for it.

You forgot to mention that the makers of this Facebook movie were practicing self-reflectivity and actually got Trent to do the score because of his uncanny resemblence to Mark Zuckerberg. You know art imitating life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hardly.

They kept mentioning Trent and forgot to add Attiicus. :roll: If the soundtrack sucks, they're both responsible for it.

I'm sure Trent had more say in it, than Atticus. Besides...Trent publicly said he hates Facebook..so why do the soundtrack for a movie about it then? He must have forgot to taken his meds that day. These days it appears bad press is at least some press for washed up Rez.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220

I think that Reznor's heated FB comment was because of the movie "Catfish". If you watch that movie and don't feel sick in the pit of your stomach, then you most probably do that crazy shit yourself.

Anyways, I finally watched "The Social Network" last night...

It was good, I was never bored, and I think the critics that went on and on about Fincher/Sorkin "glorifying" Zuckerberg's behavior were jumping the gun. Fincher simply put the story on the screen and allowed the viewer to make the determination of whether Zuckerberg was a roaring asshole or not since there wasn't enough time for manipulative character development.

By all accounts, I guess Zuckerberg expresses himself in the literal at all times, and I can see why that might seem cold or heartless to some when it isn't. In fact, it's easier and less confusing to deal with people like that...

in the end, he wasn't an asshole because FB as it stands today was his idea, period. He took the skeleton of a really bad/underdeveloped idea and made it his own, and that happens all the time in music, and art, and literature - why should it be seen as different in technology? What he ultimately turned out being was too trusting of the Napster douche, which cost him his only friend.

Why are some brilliant people so gullible? I guess they really don't know everything.

P.S. - The music fit the film well. A full orchestration would've sounded somehow misplaced. The critics were right though - the regatta had no place in the film at all.

That actor playing the twins though?

Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hardly. I will concede that they said it was 'aight', and that they hated the bit with the regatta and the Grieg, but they hated the *whole* scene. They kept mentioning Trent and forgot to add Atticus. :roll: If the soundtrack sucks, they're both responsible for it.
Did you really just watch an obscure YouTube video review of some crappy movie just because Trent may have been bashed somewhere within it??? Did you really then write a reply defending Trent and bemoaning the lack of Atticus Ross mentions on a groupie gossip board? Take your idiocy somewhere else. I can't even believe you're female any more...it would be too insulting to our gender as a whole for you to actually be one of us.
DefGrrl
Music Fan

Post by DefGrrl »

The movie was ok. Not the greatest, but for what was out there movie wise the others couldn't compete with the socialnetwork and the picturehouse who's got the great director, film staff & PR people. Now if this movie was released the same time as Jackass 3D it would of been like a fart in a spacesuit. Sorry for the mistakes I'm on my IPad.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

DefGrrl wrote:The movie was ok. Not the greatest, but for what was out there movie wise the others couldn't compete with the socialnetwork and the picturehouse who's got the great director, film staff & PR people. Now if this movie was released the same time as Jackass 3D it would of been like a fart in a spacesuit. Sorry for the mistakes I'm on my IPad.

HAHAHA!

warmretardette can't fucking stay away!

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Orionslavegirl1

PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Who is that lady in California claiming to be a fashion model when she looks more like MAMA CASS ELLIOT?

http://www.theskinny.co.uk/media/images ... medium.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNk6I9D ... re=related
Orionslavegirl1

PastyGothChick wrote:Who is that lady in California claiming to be a fashion model when she looks more like MAMA CASS ELLIOT?

Out of context?
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Who is that lady in California claiming to be a fashion model when she looks more like MAMA CASS ELLIOT?

Out of context?

Half the stuff posted here is out of text. We're talking about ladies who throw themselves at rockstars and get rejected everytime because they are not pretty or have anything else. Yeah right ! like you really have a chance with Motley Crue or the former Mr. Carmen Electra.
amouthfulofsin220

PastyGothChick wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

Out of context?

Half the stuff posted here is out of text. We're talking about ladies who throw themselves at rockstars and get rejected everytime because they are not pretty or have anything else. Yeah right ! like you really have a chance with Motley Crue or the former Mr. Carmen Electra.
Mama Cass may have been a "healthy" woman, but she was a popular musician in her own right- she didn't need to be Mick Jagger's nightly cumdumpster to get her taste of fame. #shitstirringFAIL

A friendly P.S.A. announcement - A much larger percentage of men like more healthy women (and by "healthy" I mean between sizes 12 through 18) than they like to admit to each other. It's not only us women who have been manipulated by the media to equate thinness with sexual attractiveness...like your lord and savior Trenthisownself said: Don't believe the hype.

Anyways, there are entirely too many genuine, ravenous chubby chasers out there (and the majority are handsome, fit, young men) to delude yourself into thinking that an overabundance of hips and nips means no joy with a randy rocker. I'd say about 20% of heterosexual men's cocks feel *extra* tingly at the sight of a healthy woman - and it might be slightly higher - so there's a huge chance that a good number of rockers that are fucking a Playboy centerfold are actually craving a Big Naturals or a Plumpers girl :P

It's science LOL

PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Was talking about Cass' unusual oblong mature face . but yeah she could dance and sing and didn't go around...