Constantine is SPEEDYMUFFLER

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: Constantine is slicer????????

Post by MickeyG »

So is it Slicer or not?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MickeyG wrote:So is it Slicer or not?

Let sleeping dogs lie.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Constantine wrote:
MickeyG wrote:So is it Slicer or not?

Let sleeping dogs lie.
Well that sounds like a yes.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Stupid dog fucker, I never asked for or wanted your respect.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Constantine is slicer

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:
Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:Your multiple personality disorder dosen't constitute 'people' you braindead fuck.

"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity."

Oh wait we're not just trading nonsensical quotes back and forth?

My bad.

Remorse won't even begin to describe the feelings of "Mr.Jesus" and his sleaze bag posse when they stand in front of God on judgment day as they contemplate an eternity of torment in a hell that's very real. You think this is funny? Just read the Bible it's all in there! Your antichrist stance won't stand a chance.

Carry on.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:
Constantine wrote:
"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity."

My bad.

Remorse won't even begin to describe the feelings of "Mr.Jesus" and his sleaze bag posse when they stand in front of God on judgment day as they contemplate an eternity of torment in a hell that's very real. You think this is funny? Just read the Bible it's all in there! Your antichrist stance won't stand a chance.

Carry on.
But somehow you'll get a special dispensation for sticking your peepee inside of dogs. You do know that dog spelled backwards.....
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:
Constantine wrote:

My bad.

Carry on.
Remorse dosen't even begin to describe my regret everytime your braindamaged ass hits submit.

Fuck you and your security blanket of a deity.

Be a big boy and realize there is no heaven for you to spend enturnity in to make up for you having such a shitty and pathetic existence here.
Purely corrupted, expansively shunted, not mysgonistic, so shut up ya cunt pig.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

jizzdonor wrote:But somehow you'll get a special dispensation for sticking your peepee inside of dogs. You do know that dog spelled backwards.....
I don't like your attitude...You sound like you've got your head stuck somewhere the sun don't shine!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:Remorse dosen't even begin to describe my regret everytime your braindamaged ass hits submit.

Be a big boy and realize there is no heaven for you to spend enturnity in to make up for you having such a shitty and pathetic existence here.
Their's something wrong with you.

What are you afraid of? Do you have something on your chest? Get it off your chest jerky so you can unload all that hate and venom...
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:Remorse dosen't even begin to describe my regret everytime your braindamaged ass hits submit.

Their's something wrong with you.

What are you afraid of? Do you have something on your chest? Get it off your chest jerky so you can unload all that hate and venom...
The only thing on my chest is some god damn beer at someone being stupid enough to spell there is 'their's' causing me to laugh. :lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Ok laugh! At least now you're not depressing anyone with your negative thinking.
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

Constantine wrote:Ok laugh! At least now you're not depressing anyone with your negative thinking.
How's the vacation going?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

As for me, I am grateful for a wonderful church home, my family and friends
and the internet. I have plenty of beers, life is good!
SelfMadeJesus
Recording Debut Album

Post by SelfMadeJesus »

deflection is for cowards. :wink:
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Constantine wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:But somehow you'll get a special dispensation for sticking your peepee inside of dogs. You do know that dog spelled backwards.....
I don't like your attitude...You sound like you've got your head stuck somewhere the sun don't shine!
You know that you shove your peepee in dogs' asses. The sun don't shine there.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Bianca wrote:Stupid dog fucker, I never asked for or wanted your respect.

He's obviously delusional if he thinks anyone, anywhere wants his respect!
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

scorpion death wrote:Much better than being branded a DOG FUCKER!

Hey look at me I'm an alternym!

If the dog fits bro.
Thanks for the help, I guess the dogs are gonna sleep for awhile now...
scorpion death
Playing Frat Parties

Post by scorpion death »

Constantine wrote:
scorpion death wrote:Much better than being branded a DOG FUCKER!

Hey look at me I'm an alternym!

If the dog fits bro.
the faint sound of troll food being snacked on in the back ground.
crickets chirping...
a fart with an audible sniff...
nothing, just air.
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

SelfMadeJesus wrote:

Enturnity? Really?

That's it. Please resume.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

burt1098 wrote:
SelfMadeJesus wrote:

Enturnity? Really?

That's it. Please resume.
For SelfMadeJudas it would be eturdity...what a jackass!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Nice set up Bianca and self made Jesus...Bianca I forgive you since you thought I insult your family wich wasn't the case. I thought you wee deathcurse and Ia s was enjoying a few from a fresh batch of home made ale I might have said something I didn't remember the next morning. I have no problem with you as I know you've been lied to by manipulative desperate males. I hope we can still be friends as it was all a big misunderstanding. Some things never change... :mrgreen:
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Constantine wrote:Nice set up Bianca and self made Jesus...Bianca I forgive you since you thought I insult your family wich wasn't the case. I thought you wee deathcurse and Ia s was enjoying a few from a fresh batch of home made ale I might have said something I didn't remember the next morning. I have no problem with you as I know you've been lied to by manipulative desperate males. I hope we can still be friends as it was all a big misunderstanding. Some things never change... :mrgreen:
Are you fucking drunk or just thick?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

WhiteHouseSubsAC u should be really proud of yourself now!
Your lack of common decency confirms what we pretty much knew...you're worthless and weak. Why don't you do ume a favor and stop spreading your high school version of the truth. Lies!!! Get help and may God save your rotten soul. I'm done with you.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Constantine wrote:WhiteHouseSubsAC u should be really proud of yourself now!
Your lack of common decency confirms what we pretty much knew...you're worthless and weak. Why don't you do ume a favor and stop spreading your high school version of the truth. Lies!!! Get help and may God save your rotten soul. I'm done with you.
He didn't orginally post it, someone else did. It's not his fault that it makes you uncomfortable. You shouldn't rape dogs if you can't handle the shit storm that comes afterwards.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

SanityClause wrote:
You shouldn't rape dogs if you can't handle the shit
There's a subtle joke in there somewhere. If someone could PM me with what it is, I would be forever thankful. I went to a chicago public school. Take it slow with me.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SanityClause wrote:
Constantine wrote:Nice set up Bianca and self made Jesus...Bianca I forgive you since you thought I insult your family wich wasn't the case. I thought you wee deathcurse and Ia s was enjoying a few from a fresh batch of home made ale I might have said something I didn't remember the next morning. I have no problem with you as I know you've been lied to by manipulative desperate males. I hope we can still be friends as it was all a big misunderstanding. Some things never change... :mrgreen:
STFU you british scum...or I will destroy you with the fury of a thousand beserkers!
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Constantine wrote:WhiteHouseSubsAC u should be really proud of yourself now!
Serious questions. Does fucking a dog feel like regular fucking? Have you fucked a human so that your response is based on experience? Do you prefer the dog to the human?
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Constantine wrote:
SanityClause wrote:
STFU you british scum...or I will destroy you with the fury of a thousand beserkers!
You're just thick. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

ImageImage