NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Question: Where was Mariqueen?

At home changing nappies and ironing Rezsnores socks like a good little mail order wife should.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

citrinecastle wrote:

At home changing nappies and ironing Rezsnores socks like a good little mail order wife should.
Or was she passed out drunk at one of the parties
plainjane79
Music Fan

Post by plainjane79 »

She wasn't there, which we know had to have been his decision, not hers.

Funny thing - TR and AR went to the BAFTA tea - and then they didn't even get nominated by BAFTA! Diss!
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Yeah I just figured he was cheap and didn't hire a nanny, so his wife watched the kid. or maybe he was worried her wonky eye would find another sugar daddy or younger, more attractive actor and leave Trent.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... ent+reznor

The geeky kids at the same-sex prom.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfVXGcoM ... re=related

Watch for the 2:10 mark......and laugh. The Social Network wins Best Picture.
artsparkle
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by artsparkle »

RichardL wrote:I said my goodbyes to Trent months and months ago. He is not the same person I talked to years ago. He can have his fame, Hollywood friends, trophy wife, Beverly Hills mansion, and any other superficial things he thinks he needs. While the people who truly cared about him are long gone. Now I listen and support other bands instead.

Or maybe he is the same person, but without Malm and a team of handlers to manage his behavior and make sure he takes his meds, we're just seeing more of who he really is. In all seriousness, I remember reading some articles back in the early-mid 90s about accusations that he was a complete poseur. But really, he's been telling us who he is all along (ie: "I am really a liar...").
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Crystal_sphere wrote:Obviously, it isn't all about talent. I listened to all of the nominated soundtracks with an open mind and I think the Reznor,Atticus soundtrack paled in comparison to the Zimmer and Elfman ones. It doesn't even come close to the genius of Zimmer. In regards to your comments about Reznor. There is no middle for Reznor. What you viewed in the twitter rants was truly him.

Payola and Kickbacks Alleged in Golden Globes Lawsuit
By MELENA RYZIK
LOS ANGELES— Selling tickets to the afterparties is nothing. In a suit filed in Superior court in Los Angeles on Thursday, a former publicist for the Golden Globes alleges that the organization’s members engaged in payola, accepting money and gifts from studios in exchange for nominating their films; sold red carpet space and media access at a profit; and received payment from studios to lobby their fellow Hollywood Foreign Press voters towards (or against) movies.

The publicist, Michael Russell, who had worked with the association for 17 years, asked for $2 million in damages and lost wages, reported TheWrap.com. “These actions perpetrate a fraud on the public, to which HFPA holds itself out as a charitable organization dedicated to recognizing excellence in film,” the lawsuit read, according to the blog. The organization – whose president, Philip Berk, was also named in the suit, did not respond to a request for comment from The Wrap.

As a publicist, Mr. Russell’s job “involved defending the HFPA from the very claims he now cites in his own lawsuit,” Brent Lang writes in the blog. “Many investigative stories over the years have singled out the organization for practices that might call into question its non-profit status; the organization has responded over the years by tightening its rules, but has not responded to criticisms that the organization is a closely-held clique that is almost impossible to join.”

The group has a $26 million contract with NBC to broadcast the show from 2012 to 2018, though that deal is also the subject of a recent lawsuit between Dick Clark Productions, which produces the show, and HFPA.

Neither Dick Clark Productions nor NBC commented on Mr. Russell’s lawsuit.

People in Hollywood have long known that the Globes aren’t, let’s say, a meritocracy, and rumors about its members being bought have circulated for years. Will this lawsuit put a damper on the festivities on Sunday, or just add more combustible material to the gossip that fuels them?

There is campaigning involved in all industry awards. It starts before the nominees are even picked. Just sayin...
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="artsparkle"][quote="RichardL"]I said my goodbyes to Trent months and months ago. He is not the same person I talked to years ago. He can have his fame, Hollywood friends, trophy wife, Beverly Hills mansion, and any other superficial things he thinks he needs. While the people who truly cared about him are long gone. Now I listen and support other bands instead.[/quote]

Or maybe he is the same person, but without Malm and a team of handlers to manage his behavior and make sure he takes his meds, we're just seeing more of who he really is. In all seriousness, I remember reading some articles back in the early-mid 90s about accusations that he was a complete poseur. But really, he's been telling us who he is all along (ie: "I am really a liar...").[/quote]

I've been saying this all along.....

For me, the only surprise here is that he is recording with Mrs. Reznor.

Especially after hearing the results.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

All hell I should of know better to play that!! I think you out did your self this time! LOL!!!!!

citrinecastle wrote:The results...hahahaha.

http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox/litterbox.html
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

EvilNTent wrote:
artsparkle wrote:
RichardL wrote:I said my goodbyes to Trent months and months ago. He is not the same person I talked to years ago. He can have his fame, Hollywood friends, trophy wife, Beverly Hills mansion, and any other superficial things he thinks he needs. While the people who truly cared about him are long gone. Now I listen and support other bands instead.

Or maybe he is the same person, but without Malm and a team of handlers to manage his behavior and make sure he takes his meds, we're just seeing more of who he really is. In all seriousness, I remember reading some articles back in the early-mid 90s about accusations that he was a complete poseur. But really, he's been telling us who he is all along (ie: "I am really a liar...").

I've been saying this all along.....

Mmmhmmm.

There's milliions of dollars at stake...I think I might find the strength to pretend to be all dark and deep and into crows and shit if it meant that I could acquire an audience for my music, even if I was just slighty gray and not completely dark LOL

Gotta pay the bills somehow.

If people like it, does it really matter?

P.S. - You're awesome.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Found a red carpet pic=lulz. Why does Jake and Elwood Blues suddenly come to mind?
Last edited by JoJo30 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
EvilNTent wrote: I've been saying this all along.....

Mmmhmmm.

There's milliions of dollars at stake...I think I might find the strength to pretend to be all dark and deep and into crows and shit if it meant that I could acquire an audience for my music, even if I was just slighty gray and not completely dark LOL

Gotta pay the bills somehow.

If people like it, does it really matter?

P.S. - You're awesome.
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

citrinecastle wrote:

After calling all of his fans "fat asses" last year, he was probably to ashamed to be seen with his post baby fat ass wife.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Violet Black wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:

After calling all of his fans "fat asses" last year, he was probably to ashamed to be seen with his post baby fat ass wife.
Bet you're spot on about that one. I was kind of thinking the same thing.
amouthfulofsin220

JoJo30 wrote:Image

Found a red carpet pic=lulz. Why does Jake and Elwood Blues suddenly come to mind?
Has anyone noticed how Atticus stands with his legs really wide open when he's beside Trent so he doesn't look so short?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
JoJo30 wrote:Image

Has anyone noticed how Atticus stands with his legs really wide open when he's beside Trent so he doesn't look so short?
Check out numerous band pictures over the years and see how in almost every one of them the bandmates stand in clever spaces so as to create the illusion that Trent isn't as much of a shorty as he really is.

There is nothing wrong with being short. There is however a problem with having Little Man Syndrome (LMS).
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

Apparently TRoll got nominated for an Oscar. I'm sure the news is available somewhere online.

Good grief.
Orionslavegirl1

Nymeses wrote:Apparently TRoll got nominated for an Oscar. I'm sure the news is available somewhere online.

Good grief.
So was Hans Zimmer for "Inception"

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

misanthropia wrote:Prior to today, my last post was Wed Jun 23, 2010 : a one-line comment re: a funny link someone posted. How is that "posting up a storm?"
warmleatherette wrote:If thats the case, then why are you on this board? You been posting up a storm what gives?

ok, but why havent u posted since this?

its been 8 months!

start Sludging!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

EnigmaB
Wannabe Rocker

Post by EnigmaB »

Damn, I haven't been around at all for maybe almost a year but this shit is funny as hell. Goes to show I didn't even know his woman popped a kid out. :shock: Why is everything so secretive with that?

I wanted to see what is up with him being nominated. Is the sdt really that great?! Over Hans Zimmer? Now that's an absolutely entrancing soundtrack I hope Zimmer wins.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. I'll keep lurking....
amouthfulofsin220

Tr/Atticus at the Director's Guild Awards on Jan. 29th:

Look at that sexy bullshit. I wonder whether he dyed his beard just for that party...

P.S. - When is Atticus going to get his close up? He's about to blow up too with the imminent release of the groundbreaking new record by HTDA.

:wink:

THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Tr/Atticus at the Director's Guild Awards on Jan. 29th:

Look at that sexy bullshit. I wonder whether he dyed his beard just for that party...

P.S. - When is Atticus going to get his close up? He's about to blow up too with the imminent release of the groundbreaking new record by HTDA.

:wink:

Damn !fat ass looks good here...

Botox really does work. LOL :twisted:
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:Damn !fat ass looks good here...

I agree that he looks way better here than he has in ages, but it wasn't botox.

Try a combo of the following ingredients:
- weight loss
- better haircut
- groomed eyebrows
- fake tan
- make-up
- likely had a facial treatment (potentially a mild chemical peel)

He looks like he went to a man-spa.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

Wonder what Q thinks of the new stubble?
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
amouthfulofsin220

Jolt wrote:Wonder what Q thinks of the new stubble?
If she walks funny down the red carpet or has irritated facial skin... she doesn't mind. :lol:

Jokes aside, it's still hard to believe they're Academy Award nominees. I'd really love to know what kind of conversations are going on in the Vrenna/Clouser/Warner households about it too.

P.S. - I kinda miss Warmleatherette. I know she'd say something completely hilarious and out there.

EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Jolt"]Wonder what Q thinks of the new stubble?[/quote]

She wakes up every morning & says "Oooooh, I'm married to Kip Winger!"
Orionslavegirl1

Lydia wrote:
THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:Damn !fat ass looks good here...

I agree that he looks way better here than he has in ages, but it wasn't botox.

Try a combo of the following ingredients:
- weight loss
- better haircut
- groomed eyebrows
- fake tan
- make-up
- likely had a facial treatment (potentially a mild chemical peel)

He looks like he went to a man-spa.
Run by Mariqueen's family no doubt