Penn State Scandal happy now crazy levi

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Penn State Scandal happy now crazy levi

Post by Anne_Thrax »

SeniorGrande wrote:I smell a new E! reality series: "Jerry Sandusky: From Penn State to State Pen"
:lol:
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

One thing is certain, and that is Sandusky will get plenty of shower action where he's going...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

*flick* wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
I think anybody who raped kids should probably go to jail.
Probably go to jail? Damn, you're a Supreme Court Justice in the making.
Haha

Leave it to ZiggyPop to always argue himself into six foot deep hole. Dig up, Cueball!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

Well with Levi you don't always get the whole story you know. Later when it comes out that his football coach who just happened to be the first cock and balls he gobbled played for that spaghetti eating retard and talked him up as he was giving Levi his daily reacharound. Once that came out it made sense. "Scream for me my little Indiana Jones! You're gonna like this snake Indy!"
ImageImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

Skate4RnR wrote:Well with Levi you don't always get the whole story you know. Later when it comes out that his football coach who just happened to be the first cock and balls he gobbled played for that spaghetti eating retard and talked him up as he was giving Levi his daily reacharound. Once that came out it made sense. "Scream for me my little Indiana Jones! You're gonna like this snake Indy!"
See, this is how it's fucking done.

But seriously, assraping kids is bad and it pains me to see Buttnoid make light of it.
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

It really is wrong to not take the issue seriously. It's okay if they're Phillipino but that's it. Ask that fucker from Precious Moments.
ImageImageImage
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Crazy Levi wrote: I think anybody who raped kids should probably go to jail.

I feel bad that a venerable old man's career is ending in shame with a legacy revered by countless people irrevocably tainted.

As much compassion you have for these assholes, I believe you are probably a pedophile.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

AliceManson wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote: I think anybody who raped kids should probably go to jail.

I feel bad that a venerable old man's career is ending in shame with a legacy revered by countless people irrevocably tainted.

As much compassion you have for these assholes, I believe you are probably a pedophile.
That's nice.

Err, what's up with your sig? Are you some kind of a gay basher? Where's the compassion? Where's THE LUV?
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

ImageImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Crazy Levi wrote:
*flick* wrote: Probably go to jail? Damn, you're a Supreme Court Justice in the making.
Look, I just don't think a stiff fine is going to cut it in this case.

Jail time is probably warranted here.
Gee you don't think a stiff fine is gonna cut it your a legal mastermind.
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:
*flick* wrote: Probably go to jail? Damn, you're a Supreme Court Justice in the making.
Look, I just don't think a stiff fine is going to cut it in this case.

Jail time is probably warranted here.
Gee you don't think a stiff fine is gonna cut it your a legal mastermind.
That's "you're," not your. But thanks for fixing the title!

I'd like to make it clear - since obviously many people here do not understand the wit of understatement - that I believe child rapists should - unconditionally! - be punished to the highest extent of the law.

Even Alice Manson. If he/she is indeed a pedophile. We need to hear all the facts though.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Levi, Manson fans are women.
ImageImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Jo Pa is a monster.
He could have done a lot of good but he chose to protect his precious football program.

He made the wrong choice and due to that alone, he should no longer have a job at the school.

I don't understand why the students are "rallying" in his favor.
Do they not know the facts???
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

I've told Redman that the Big Ten is for fags!
ImageImageImage
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Machado wrote:Jo Pa is a monster.
He could have done a lot of good but he chose to protect his precious football program.

He made the wrong choice and due to that alone, he should no longer have a job at the school.

I don't understand why the students are "rallying" in his favor.
Do they not know the facts???

Because they are college kids.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Because at Penn State football is more important than justice.
ImageImageImage
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Gee crazy lee wrangler your worse than can'tstopbeingadouchebag.

Are you taking over for the mummy now.

Out of all the people that have posted your the only one to complain not once but twice.

What's the matter you nagging cunt is menopause setting in and making you cranky?
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

eddie lee roth wrote:Gee crazy lee wrangler your worse than can'tstopbeingadouchebag.

Are you taking over for the mummy now.

Out of all the people that have posted your the only one to complain not once but twice.

What's the matter you nagging cunt is menopause setting in and making you cranky?
I just don't understand. You are pretty liberal dude - yet you spell like a Republican.

It confuses me.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

SkyDog112046 wrote:
AliceManson wrote:
SkyDog112046 wrote:Paterno fired. Sandusky should end up in jail. The athletic director, the dean, everyone associated with the football program, and the campus police all kept this from the proper authorities and put Sandusky in a position to keep offending. Not one of them had enough conscience to do the right thing. The university and everyone involved will be sued into oblivion.

It is going to cost them no less than 300 million. As for Paterno, beautiful ending for a morally bankrupt person.
And look for the NCAA to get involved too. They'll want to come down hard on Penn St to send a message and to distance themselves from the scandal.

NCAA president Mark Emmert is withholding any action against Penn State until all the details of the scandal involving former football assistant Jerry Sandusky are known.

"The NCAA will defer in the immediate term to law enforcement officials since this situation involved alleged crimes," Emmert said in statement Thursday. "As the facts are established through the justice system, we will determine whether Association bylaws have been violated and act accordingly. To be clear, civil and criminal law will always take precedence over Association rules."

Sandusky is currently indicted on charges of child sex abuse, while longtime football coach Joe Paterno and school president Graham Spanier were fired by the Penn State board of trustees for the role in the scandal.

Charges are pending against athletics director Tim Curley and school vice president Gary Schultz for allegedly failing to report a 2002 incident involving Sandusky.

The NCAA has no oversight regarding legal proceedings at schools. Any laws that were broken would not result in the organization imposing penalties against Penn State. However, if the investigation discovers rules related to the NCAA were broken, it could open up the school to sanctions.

A similar scenario evolved when Baylor basketball player Carlton Dotson murdered teammate Patrick Dennehy in 2003 and improprieties of basketball coach Dave Bliss were uncovered. Bliss resigned and the school was hit with severe penalties.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:The NCAA has no oversight regarding legal proceedings at schools. Any laws that were broken would not result in the organization imposing penalties against Penn State. However, if the investigation discovers rules related to the NCAA were broken, it could open up the school to sanctions.

A similar scenario evolved when Baylor basketball player Carlton Dotson murdered teammate Patrick Dennehy in 2003 and improprieties of basketball coach Dave Bliss were uncovered. Bliss resigned and the school was hit with severe penalties.

You reading that, LicketySkyDogSplit?
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:The NCAA has no oversight regarding legal proceedings at schools. Any laws that were broken would not result in the organization imposing penalties against Penn State. However, if the investigation discovers rules related to the NCAA were broken, it could open up the school to sanctions.

You reading that, LicketySkyDogSplit?
There is no way they will investigate the football program over a 12-13 year period and not find something that broke NCAA rules. And if it turns out that Sandusky was pimping little kids out to football boosters right underneath Paterno & company's nose then they will be sanctioned severely.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

From Penn State to the State Pen.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
tottyspotter
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: Penn State Scandel

Post by tottyspotter »

Crazy Levi wrote:
tottyspotter wrote:Let's not convict the man before he has had his day in court.
Which man?

Paterno isn't headed to court.
He just hired a criminal defense attorney. He may be headed to the State Pen.
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Why does Madden have an inside scoop on a child prostitution ring? That isn't creepy or anything.

Also, the guy that found Sandusky raping the kid in the shower is going to be coaching on Saturday. WTF!
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

Anne_Thrax wrote:Also, the guy that found Sandusky raping the kid in the shower is going to be coaching on Saturday. WTF!
Not anymore he's not. Penn State made an announcement that he will not be on the sidelines this weekend. How he still has a job is beyond my comprehension...
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Monty610 wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:Also, the guy that found Sandusky raping the kid in the shower is going to be coaching on Saturday. WTF!
Not anymore he's not. Penn State made an announcement that he will not be on the sidelines this weekend. How he still has a job is beyond my comprehension...
I just found out they decided not to put him on the field because of all the death threats he had gotten. I am definitely going to be watching this game on Saturday! Last night the students were told to wear blue in support of the victims. But now I heard they are wearing white in support of Paterno. What a clusterfuck.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Monty610 wrote:
I just found out they decided not to put him on the field because of all the death threats he had gotten. I am definitely going to be watching this game on Saturday! Last night the students were told to wear blue in support of the victims. But now I heard they are wearing white in support of Paterno. What a clusterfuck.

College kids are idiots.

I guess that's why they're in college :?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

This did not take long:
Penn State's #1 recruit no longer is interested in attending Penn State.
I don't know the kid's name, but he's a top Offensive Lineman from
Colorado.