President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by Constantine »

GFY, you tosser!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

"So…. How is Obama’s Arab Spring working out? Obama supported the bombing of Libya into the stone age and helps extremist (Al Qaida) gain power. The same for Egypt (Muslim Brotherhood) and soon in Syria (Al Qaida). The US MSM is totally covery this up to protect the banking puppet Obama. The Wall Street banks own Obozo, Mitt, the Reps and the Dems. As a side show, the left are attacking Romney for his reaction. What??? Obama and NATO are creating WW3 by supporting extremist to over throw their secular dictators. We are seeing this happen again in Syria. With the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and now Al Qaeda in Libya and Syria, they will soon turn their attention to Israel.

Oh well…. Hey America! …keep watching TV and drinking your beer. Cheers!"
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Barrack Hussein OBAMA'S OWN WORDS :

"2008: ‘Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team.’
"2011: ‘I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden.’

"2008: ‘Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial.’
"2011: ‘I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden.’

"2008: ‘Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated.’
"2011: ‘Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden.’
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Dozens were killed because of a youtube video?

1. then why was the attacks PLANNED BEFORE the vidoe was released?
2. why was obama warned of these attacks BEFORE the video was released?
3. why did obama disarm the security BEFORE the attacks and release of the video?
4. why did obama go to las vegas and campaign instead of re-inforcing our security?
Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

He's a fucking disgrace!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Constantine wrote:Dozens were killed because of a youtube video?

1. then why was the attacks PLANNED BEFORE the vidoe was released?
How do you know this? You talk to those killers?
Constantine wrote:2. why was obama warned of these attacks BEFORE the video was released?
Warned specifically about this very attack?
Constantine wrote:3. why did obama disarm the security BEFORE the attacks and release of the video?
Major Alex Cross, USMC congressional liaison wrote: "The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate."
Constantine wrote:4. why did obama go to las vegas and campaign instead of re-inforcing our security?
Are you seriously asking why the President of the United States of America was not on guard duty that night?
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:Image

He's a fucking disgrace!
The reason it's unbelievable is because it is bullshit.
President Obama wrote:
The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.
You are a fucking disgrace, you lying asshole.
ImageImage
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

"SLANDER THE PROPHET" :roll: :lol:

10/4 Ayatollah....er Mr President.
Last edited by Dr J Jones on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:"SLANDER THE PROPHET" :roll: :lol:

10/4 Ayatollah....er Mr President
You've been exposed and you still intend to stick with this bullshit. Why?

Here's your answer in picture form so you don't have to struggle using words:
ImageImage
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:

Exposed? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about you but I'm having fun on an internet message board. I enjoy watching you blindly defend this fucking stupid president of ours. I post shit just to watch you jump to his defense. I look forward to all your post whether they are based in reality or not.

You lost all credability once resorted to name calling to get your point across. I initially thought you were smarter than that, But hey..you're still entertaining. And I'm sure Obama is proud to have you in his corner.

Obama 2012...because we NEED the government!
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

Here's your answer in picture form so you don't have to struggle using words:

clap clap clap.. :lol: :roll:
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:

I don't know about you but I'm having fun on an internet message board. I enjoy watching you blindly defend this fucking stupid president of ours. I post shit just to watch you jump to his defense. I look forward to all your post whether they are based in reality or not.

You lost all credability once resorted to name calling to get your point across. I initially thought you were smarter than that, But hey..you're still entertaining. And I'm sure Obama is proud to have you in his corner.

As hard as you try, you'll never unseat Moggio.
ImageImage
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Dr J Jones wrote:

BRAVO!

You and I are of the same mind with this. It's hysterical watching their reactions... Unless you say something bad about Romney then they don't post at all because GASP! that would mean they have to acknowledge you're not for the other nut running for the White House!

Danzig and joey crack me the fuck up!
Danzig in the Dark

I'm glad to provide entertainment for you two intellectual bantamweights. I would return the compliment but I'm instead dismayed by your willful ignorance and obstinate stupidity.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama said, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

WHAT??????

What dimwit missed THIS?????
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

I said it from the start he was a terrorist and would destroy the US economy. Tinfoil hat anyone? LMFAO!!! How many evidences do you need? :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:Obama said, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

WHAT??????

What dimwit missed THIS?????
What dimwits missed the rest of his speech?
President Obama wrote:
The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.
Only blindingly ignorant, stupid assclowns could be offended by this.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

I dont really care if hes a muslim or not and I think he was just naive about what he could accomplish in the white house. Obama is a good family man. And I understand the people in the middle east are angry at the west bombing them and trying to keep them weak to control the oil stocks even if I dont agree with the violence.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

brotherplanet wrote:Image

Pure Awesomeness!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

The Obama administration notified Congress on Friday that it would provide Egypt’s new government an emergency cash infusion of $450 million

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/29/world ... .html?_r=1

US Embassy issues terror warning for Americans in Egypt

http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-embassy ... -in-egypt/
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

So, 12 pages in I'm still not sure-

Have we determined whether or not Obama is indeed a golf addict?

Because if he is, I'm voting Romney.
NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

What the hell is wrong with golf?

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

NickasInSaltLick wrote:What the hell is wrong with golf?

Put Obama on hold, I'm playing tennis: :mrgreen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

White House begs defense contractors not to issue layoff notices...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama administration tells contractors again: Don’t issue layoff notices

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/in ... ff-notices

Biden promotes free colonoscopies to seniors in Florida

http://washingtonexaminer.com/biden-pro ... le/2509330

Hillary Clinton offers $45 million to Syrian rebels

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/28/1 ... rylink=cpy

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/28/1 ... yrian.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81794.html
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

AFGHAN SOLDIER KILLS 2 MORE AMERICAN TROOPS...
String of Iraq car bomb blasts kill at least 32...
Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples in Bangladesh...
Militant group al Shabab attacks church in Kenya...
Bomb explodes near Islamic school in Nigeria...
Grenade attack on fair in Thailand injures 30...
Car bomb kills 4 in Syria...
U.S. MILITARY DEATHS IN AFGHANISTAN HIT 2,000

Paul Ryan: “We’re Seeing the Ugly Fruits of Obama’s Foreign Policy Unravel on Our TV Screens” (Video)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09 ... ens-video/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

"...the killing of bin laden brought on the “arab spring”. Bin laden’s main goal was to overthrow muslim regimes throughout the middle east. It’s happening. The obama administration was naive to believe that the killing of osama would make al queda go away, thus making life easier for obama. Quite the contrary, and this administration will tell you that al queda is no more. They are dead wrong. And they are ill prepared to deal with this reality. Obama believed his election would “change the world”. It did. for the worse. His domestic policy was to outspend bush, whom he accused of being unpatriotic for spending too much and lowering taxes for the rich, yet obama lowered taxes for the rich more than bush ever dreamed of. Reach the so called recovery act of 2009. tax cuts galore. and in afghanistan his misguided and mismanaged surge has now gotten 2,000 of our brave soldiers killed. When obama was sworn in on 1/20/09 575 were dead. were is the outcry that existed when bush was president? shame."
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Most of you here are Democrats and we realize it's almost a guaranteed Obama win.

Please get your friends and undecided to vote Obama as well.

Capitalism is dead, and you must continue with the march towards a communist govt. Dodd Frank, TSA, GM bailout and Healthcare are just the start.

YOU MUST NATIONALIZE ALL COMPANIES AND MAKE A MAXIMUM WAGE OF 60K PER YEAR!!!!!

Your vote helps, keep fighting and vote Obama