President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Barack Obama : "I'm not a golf addict."

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Constantine wrote:Obama said, "This is a tough time for a lot of people, millions of Americans across the Eastern seaboard. But America's tougher. We pull together. We leave nobody behind."

Oh really? Remind anyone of anything? of Benghazi, maybe?
They had a hurricane too?
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Constantine wrote:Obama said, "This is a tough time for a lot of people, millions of Americans across the Eastern seaboard. But America's tougher. We pull together. We leave nobody behind."

Oh really? Remind anyone of anything? of Benghazi, maybe?
They had a hurricane too?

You are an Obama Jedi : dodge, deflect, deny!
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

BLOOMBERG EXPECTS OBAMA TO "CHANGE THE CLIMATE" BUT DIDN'T ASK HIM TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE STORM.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID!!

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

House panel wants answers on costly White House dinners

The Examiner reported on Oct. 26 that a May 2010 Obama state dinner for Mexican President Felipe Calderón cost nearly $1 million, or $4,700 per attendee. Three other Obama state dinners since 2009 cost half a million or more, according to official documents cited by the newspaper.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-pan ... JQUJkbCz8A
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Hurricane Sandy : Obamas union doesnt bother to get more help

http://www.waff.com/story/19981857/some ... y-recovery
Last edited by Constantine on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:Hurricane Sandy : Obamas union turns away help

http://www.waff.com/story/19981857/some ... y-recovery
Constantine, do you even know how to read English? I would hate to think a "Sludge Legend" is also a shit eating liar.
A Decatur Utilities crew left Alabama to help with storm recovery in New Jersey, but did not make the trip because of what they are now calling confusion over union paperwork.

The six-man crew staged in Virginia, but Decatur Utilities said they were never able to get in touch with officials or utility companies in New York or New Jersey. While the crew stood down in Virginia, Decatur Utilities officials claimed they received a union contract they thought they would have to agree to before helping storm victims.

General Manager Ray Hardin appeared on Fox Business Channel Friday morning saying, "We were presented documents from IBEW that required our folks to affiliate with the unions and that was something we could not agree to."

Decatur Utilities later released a statement expanding on that, "Upon arriving at a staging area in Virginia, crews were held in place pending clarification of documents received from IBEW that implied a requirement of our employees to agree to union affiliation while working in the New York and New Jersey areas. It was and remains our understanding that agreeing to those requirements was a condition of being allowed to work in those areas."

Late Friday at a press conference, Hardin said the documents actually came from Electric Cities of Alabama, a coalition of the state's municipally owned utilities.

Bottom line, it appears now that Decatur Utilities wrongly assumed they would have to agree to the union contract before traveling to New Jersey to help with recovery efforts. The IBEW said in times of crisis, help is welcomed from union and non-union utility workers.

Hardin said as they waited for confirmation on the documents, crews received word that Seaside Heights had received the assistance they needed from other sources.

"At this stage, it is not clear who is alleged to have turned the crew away and the company that employs the affected workers has denied the claim," said IBEW President Ed Hill in a statement. "IBEW local leaders in New Jersey have reiterated what has been the long standing record of our union – in times of crisis all help is welcome and we pull together with everyone to meet the needs of the public. We have communicated this to the office of New Jersey Governor Christie as well."

The crew from Decatur Utilities attempted to look for work in other areas, but Hardin said based on the uncertainty of other union requirements, they made the decision to return home after being stalled in Virginia most of the day Thursday.

Other utility crews from Alabama are still helping with storm cleanup. Huntsville Utilities said they were not turned away and are in Long Island, New York. Joe Wheeler EMC said they did not respond to New Jersey, but did travel to Maryland and headed home once they were finished.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Lets get it on brah, theirs only 3 days left before the big flush!
Danzig in the Dark

I don't accept your challenge but I'll be happy to make fun of your stupidity some more.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama Refuses to Answer About Storm Victims’ Frustrations

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/1 ... ustrations
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

MOTHER OF SEAL: 'I BELIEVE THAT OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/nov ... s-response
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Another satisfied customer : :lol:

Thomas B. Grady · Top Commenter

"First of all, every intelligence service on the planet said Saadam had WMD's. Second, 90% of the American people supported President Bush's decision. Third, he had Congress take a vote, something Obama didn't do in Libya. Obama just waged war because he felt like it. That is the action of a dictator. Congress, including Democrats who now demagogue the issue by saying Bush "lied," voted to authorize the use of force."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nestor Carmona · Physician at Retired M.D.

: > I fully agree with with Mrs. Smith that Barack Hussein Obama indirectly murdered her son, Sean Patrick Smith, on the basis of a Doctrine of "Command Responsibility". Obama is culpable and should be condemned for this cowardly act. He does not measure up to be a Commander-in-Chief and should therefore be removed from the office for dereliction of duty. If he wins, he should be impeached; if he loses he should be pro-secuted to the full extent of the law.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

President Obama, on the other hand, refereed to "Polish death camps" betraying an appalling ignorance of history and a lack of respect for a NATO ally. (http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/word ... bled=false)

Queen Elizabeth honored our World War II allies, the Poles, while President Obama treats them with an ignorant contempt.

http://americanconservativeinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Obama's Cleveland Rally Attendance 20 times Lower than 2008

Last night, in the cold and with long lines, 30,000 people showed up in Ohio to see Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. That same day, Obama attracted a meager 2,800.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ared-to-4k
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

I heard you missed me, Im back! :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:I heard you missed me, Im back! :lol:
Now it's time to honor your bet.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=278904

viewtopic.php?p=5812048#p5812048
Metal Sludge wrote:Can'tstop is lurking with his sig.
Which one is for Constantine? If he won't do it, I will.

I think I can also change HMZ's avatar, but I'll have to look further into that when I have time.

(oh, and if the board blows up while I'm doing that, well then I probably touched something I shouldn't have. :lol: )
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Yur pictures are all fukked up! With Obama nobody value work ethic anymore!!!
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:Yur pictures are all fukked up! With Obama nobody value work ethic anymore!!!
Yet you didn't fix them. Seems he ruined your work ethic, too.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Constantine wrote:Yur pictures are all fukked up! With Obama nobody value work ethic anymore!!!
You reply back before reading my replies. :lol:

So where are the helmet camera pictures of this 'real' Osama so called killing?

Just what or who was dumped in the sea a day later?

Why were some 30 plus 'seals' killed in a copter crash weeks later? What are we to believe was the true answer. Silence for those friends that knew the real story?

How many people will be on food stamps in 2016?
Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:
You reply back before reading my replies. :lol:
As was yours.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Dodging legit questions once again, why sdont you apply for Hilarys Clintons job???!!! As long yur a communist you qualify!!!

:lol:
Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/oba ... 62260.html

President Barack Obama is spending his first Saturday after winning reelection on the golf course. Today's outing is to the course on Andrews Air Force Base.

"Motorcade arrived at Andrews Air Force Base at 11:01 am after an uneventful ride," the pool report reads. "President Obama is playing golf with three White House aides: Eugene Kang, Joe Paulson and trip director Marvin Nicholson, according to a White House official. Pool is holding at the Andrews fast food court for the next few hours."

Toward the end of the campaign, Obama seemed to have eased off his golf game. He did, however, play on August 4, his 51 birthday, which was his 104 round of golf as president of the United States.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

I hope the guilt of the suffering of the hurricane victims that were left behind in New York wont hurt his game! Poor little crying Obama!

Danzig in the Dark

Constantine wrote:I hope the guilt of the suffering of the hurricane victims that were left behind in New York wont hurt his game! Poor little crying Obama!

He'll survive.
ImageImage
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Hedid everything to lose the election and he won. Now hes stuck in that horibble job whem he could have cashed 10 millions a year in speaking fees. Hell look 65 by 2016! :lol:

Thats if he doest get impeached!
AcillateM
Drunken Beaner

Post by AcillateM »

Landshark2000 wrote:
Mexicans don't swoon. They go "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa¡ ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!"
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Would buy a used car from this guy?

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Skull and bones 4 life!

Danzig in the Dark

\m/ METAL!! \m/
ImageImage