Electoral map makes it near impossible 4 GOP to win in 2016

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Electoral map makes it near impossible 4 GOP to win in 2016

Post by RATTdrools »

After totaling the electoral votes in all the terminally blue states, an inconvenient math emerges, providing even a below average Democrat presidential candidate a potential starting advantage of 246.

Here are the states and their votes:CA (55), NY (29), PA (20), IL (20), MI (16), NJ (14), WA (12), MA (11), MN (10), WI (10), MD (10), CT (7), OR (7), HI (4), ME (4), NH (4), RT (4), VT (3), DE (3), DC (3).

Let me repeat, if only for the shock value: 246 votes out of 270 is 91 percent. That means the Democrat candidate needs to win only 24 more votes out of the remaining 292. (There are a total of 538 electoral votes.) 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -ever.html
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Re: Electoral map makes it near impossible 4 GOP to win in 2

Post by thewonkytits »

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hillary Clinton - 45th President of the USA
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

RATTrules wrote: Hillary Clinton - 45th President of the USA
Are you referring to Hillary Clinton, practicing Christian?

It seems that you are.

That's odd. You want a - in your words - "ChristNUT MORON" in charge of the country?

You haven't thought any of this through to its logical conclusion, have you, RATTrules? :lol:
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:

It seems that you are.

That's odd. You want a - in your words - "ChristNUT MORON" in charge of the country?

You haven't thought any of this through to its logical conclusion, have you, RATTrules? :lol:
Hillary Clinton and Dems in general don't force their religion on anyone and strongly believe in freedom of religion. That's why most atheists and agnostics are Dems!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:

It seems that you are.

Hillary Clinton and Dems in general don't force their religion on anyone and strongly believe in freedom of religion. That's why most atheists and agnostics are Dems!
You CLEARLY haven't thought this through, have you, RATTrules? :lol:

When are you going to answer the other questions?
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

America is not a theocracy you fucking moron and with 4,000 to 6,000 churches closing a year Christianity is clearly dying! Even Christians admit this and have sounded the alarm bell but Jesus is a MYTH so he won't answer!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:America is not a theocracy you fucking moron and with 4,000 to 6,000 churches closing a year Christianity is clearly dying! Even Christians admit this and have sounded the alarm bell but Jesus is a MYTH so he won't answer!
You won't answer either, it seems. :lol:

But we know you're fake.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

RATTrules wrote:America is not a theocracy you fucking moron and with 4,000 to 6,000 churches closing a year Christianity is clearly dying! Even Christians admit this and have sounded the alarm bell but Jesus is a MYTH so he won't answer!

But we know you're fake.
I am not required to answer anything from a mentally retarded person like you! I have answered enough but you are too fucking stupid to comprehend it!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:

But we know you're fake.
I am not required to answer anything from a mentally retarded person like you! I have answered enough but you are too fucking stupid to comprehend it!
You haven't answered a damn thing. You've lied a lot though. You've also pussed out of providing any evidence for your bullshit claims. Probably because there isn't any, right?

You can't back up a single fucking thing you say. :lol:

You're the most dishonest person on the board, and that's quite an achievement.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I am an Atheist with Republican leanings if that helps you any.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Hollywood's Burning

BlackCrypt wrote:I am an Atheist with Republican leanings if that helps you any.
That will confuse the fuck out of RATTrules. :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Translation:
I prayed to Jesus long and hard for something I wanted.
He didn't give it to me, so I'm gonna rant that he doesn't exist.
I'll show THAT bastard!

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

Well, we all know where RATTrules will be spending his Christmas holiday. Here.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Boy, won't you be surprised when you die and Jesus is there to greet you when you arrive in the great big elevator in the sky and tells you, sorry, you didn't believe in me and pushes the down button.
Last edited by Nemesis on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

You fucking RETARDED FOOLS who are dumb enough to trust ancient ignorant superstitious middle eastern nomads who believed in talking snakes and unicorns are about to get OWNED again!

1.No one seemed to have noticed Jesus in his time.

2.The Gospels were not written by eyewitnesses. Gospel writers NEVER saw an earthly Jesus.

3.The gospels are entirely fictional, pure myths.

4.What we now call “Christianity” existed long before Jesus’ time. It was derived from earlier “scripture” and more ancient myths.

5.Paul, writing earlier than the gospels, clearly spoke of a “spiritual” Christ. He knew nothing of a real, live human Jesus.

6.There is no agreement at all concerning this putative historical Jesus’ looks, lineage, biography, character, moral worthiness, or even his central message.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

RATTrules wrote:You fucking RETARDED FOOLS who are dumb enough to trust ancient ignorant superstitious middle eastern nomads who believed in talking snakes and unicorns are about to get OWNED again!
[/b]

From what I heard there are no unicorns because they were too busy playing silly games and missed the ark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Landshark2000 wrote:Well, we all know where RATTrules will be spending his Christmas holiday. Here.

RATTrules is an atheist but I bet that he has no problem taking gifts from "retarded" believers.
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:You fucking RETARDED FOOLS who are dumb enough to trust ancient ignorant superstitious middle eastern nomads who believed in talking snakes and unicorns are about to get OWNED again!

1.No one seemed to have noticed Jesus in his time.

2.The Gospels were not written by eyewitnesses. Gospel writers NEVER saw an earthly Jesus.

3.The gospels are entirely fictional, pure myths.

4.What we now call “Christianity” existed long before Jesus’ time. It was derived from earlier “scripture” and more ancient myths.

5.Paul, writing earlier than the gospels, clearly spoke of a “spiritual” Christ. He knew nothing of a real, live human Jesus.

6.There is no agreement at all concerning this putative historical Jesus’ looks, lineage, biography, character, moral worthiness, or even his central message.
This is a cut and paste from this site

http://www.churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/

RATTrules "post" is just a little way down from the top.

The Church of Reality is an "radical and revolutionary" atheist group who have their own "Sacred Principles", "Sacred Choices", "Sacred Covenants", as well as a "Church Doctrine".

It's all very culty, basically, And RATTrules has shot himself in the ass again by quoting an external source (without crediting them, yet again) without understanding who they are or what they stand for. He did the same by quoting the FreeThought sites (again, without credit).

Do you have an original thought in your pointy little head, RATTrules? Or do you just cut and paste from everywhere and claim it as your own? Do you ever think through what you steal from other sites? Because you're stealing from idiots in the first place.

You've just owned yourself again, RATTrules. As I've said before, all anyone has to do is check the honesty and accuracy of your posts and it becomes immediately obvious that a) you steal things from other sites and b) you're full of shit anyway.

Are you even aware of how fucking stupid you look right now? You're humiliating yourself dude. You mock people with religious faith for being "MORONS", yet YOU are the one looking very much like a dribbling cretin right now.
Hollywood's Burning

And well, well, RATTrules - a little more research into what you copied from the Church of Reality site, written by Don Havis - reveals that he is a supporter of.....wait for it.....the same FreeThought movement that you claimed not to support, despite the many quotes you have made from their online material. You remember - the people with the right wing agenda? Yeah, those guys.

:lol:

Damn, dude - you are so full of shit it's beyond amusing. You're not even stealthy about it :lol:
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

Merry Christmas, RATTrules!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Here's my present for RATTrules-two of his favorite things in one package.

RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:And well, well, RATTrules - a little more research into what you copied from the Church of Reality site, written by Don Havis - reveals that he is a supporter of.....wait for it.....the same FreeThought movement that you claimed not to support, despite the many quotes you have made from their online material. You remember - the people with the right wing agenda? Yeah, those guys.

:lol:

Damn, dude - you are so full of shit it's beyond amusing. You're not even stealthy about it :lol:
LMAO! YOU are full of shit fucking MORON! It doesn't matter what site you get it from there is not a SHRED of OBJECTIVE evidence to corroborate bible myths! That's why it makes no difference if you pray to Jesus, Zeus, or Hercules! Learn the meaning of OBJECTIVE you fucking RETARDED IDIOT!
RATTdrools
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by RATTdrools »

The world has been for a long time engaged in writing lives of Jesus... The library of such books has grown since then. But when we come to examine them, one startling fact confronts us: all of these books relate to a personage concerning whom there does not exist a single scrap of contemporary information -- not one! By accepted tradition he was born in the reign of Augustus, the great literary age of the nation of which he was a subject. In the Augustan age historians flourished; poets, orators, critics and travelers abounded. Yet not one mentions the name of Jesus Christ, much less any incident in his life. 

-Moncure D. Conway [1832 - 1907] (Modern Thought)

We know virtually nothing about the persons who wrote the gospels we call Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

-Elaine Pagels, Professor of Religion at Princeton University, (The Gnostic Gospels)

Some hoped to penetrate the various accounts and to discover the "historical Jesus". . . and that sorting out "authentic" material in the gospels was virtually impossible in the absence of independent evidence."

-Elaine Pagels, Professor of Religion at Princeton University

The gospels are so anonymous that their titles, all second-century guesses, are all four wrong.

-Randel McCraw Helms (Who Wrote the Gospels?)

TOTALLY OWNED YOU FUCKING ChristNUT!
Hollywood's Burning

RATTrules wrote:LMAO! YOU are full of shit fucking MORON! It doesn't matter what site you get it from there is not a SHRED of OBJECTIVE evidence to corroborate bible myths! That's why it makes no difference if you pray to Jesus, Zeus, or Hercules! Learn the meaning of OBJECTIVE you fucking RETARDED IDIOT!
I'm going to spell this out in crayon, because you are clearly too fucking stupid to understand - or, you are just smokescreening as usual.

Why do you keep reposting stuff about the Bible being myth? I agree with you - it's mythology. There is no God or gods. What you refuse to answer - for several weeks now - is the challenge that you make up blatant bullshit to support your position (eg the Hercules bullshit when you lied repeatedly about Tacitus stating that he was real - you have still never addressed this), that you repeatedly quote extremist websites (as proved) despite claiming not to be an extremist (while also describing yourself as a "hardcore atheist", you fucking clown) - and now all of a sudden you say "it doesn't matter what site you get it from"? So you're saying, for the record, that sources of information are irrelevant now, presumably because you've been called out on yours? :lol:

Do you just accidentally quote extensively and repeatedly from extremist websites, Ratty? Just a slip of the mouse? :lol:

Then when we factor in your knack of cut and paste to make your quotes seem like your own thoughts (repeatedly) and then add in your blatant racism ("niggers"? "Beaners"? FFS dude), and what are we left with?

Ratty, it's NOT your atheism or your politics that people object to here. You'll find that most of us here agree that there is no God. People object to you because your're a lying, racist cunt.

And no amount of big fonts and cutting and pasting about the Bible being myths is going to change that, so give your keyboard a break.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Was there ever an Atheist/Agnostic prez?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:Was there ever an Atheist/Agnostic prez?
Depends on your definition, but Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln are often scrutinized about not being "religious", but neither denied the existence of God..

They were both considered Diest, which was pretty much believing in a creator without recognizing an organized religion.. Many of the early presidents believed the same, God as a creator, but they believe that he worked through natural laws and the mechanics of our universe and we as humans were allowed to live our lives.