Muppett Butt/Whpprsnpprr: Sludge's Resident Bitch Boy

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Muppett Butt/Whpprsnpprr: Sludge's Resident Bitch Boy

Post by Heenan Snuka »

muppet butt wrote: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
no.

that would be ur partners.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Now he is asking Sludge for dope. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=309412
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

muppet butt wrote:I've been out here a couple months and still haven't secured a connection.
It was so much easier in CO where it was LEGAL.
I don't wanna do the medicinal thing.
Don't worry...I don't even want to hang out with you.
Hanging out with people just to get high, especially strangers is just too fuckin weird for me.
And since it's been months, a bud is going to make me dry hump my couch anyway. It's not like I need a lot.
You could just hook up a nigga, some cash be exchanged and my ass is gone.
Outta your hair.
Have some fuckin sympathy.
Denying is so unsludge-like.
The_Blue®™ wrote:
AliceManson wrote:You know your life sucks, if you have to come one to Sludge and beg to buy dope. Someone should meet him, take his dope money and bail.
:lol:

No shit

If you can't find weed in LA in two months, you are either a pussy social shut-in who posts on the internet all day or you are functionally retarded. Or you're Muppet Butt. :lol:
AliceManson wrote:
The_Blue®™ wrote:They weren't being serious, Whopperqueen. And as far as "posing" goes, that's pretty much your Modus Operandi on this board.

Plus you're fucking creepy as hell, both looking and acting. Nobody on this board wants his neighbors to see somebody like you knocking at their door.
For the fucking win!!!
grishnak boss wrote:
Trist805 wrote:Yea go get the medical card. Access to all kinds of weed, anytime, and you won't have to look like a douche with a thread like this...well too late for that. I think being a KISStard counts as a medical condition.

pwnd

LMFAO
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Skull Session
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Skull Session »

For this thread to be still going after 4 years, that's something.....
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Butt Muppett: Completely worthless poster. Has a delusional belief he's funny and witty, but fucks up more threads with his boyfriend's HollywoodsBurning and NeonKnite than he contributes to them. You click on a thread with those three morons involved you should just kiss the topic goodbye with their pillow fighting. Oh and he likes ADKOT. :lol:

I can't believe the mod hasn't stepped in with those three like she did Good Girls and ItWalks when they were fucking up multiple threads with their arguing.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
LouDoo
Platinum Artist

Post by LouDoo »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:Butt Muppett: Completely worthless poster. Has a delusional belief he's funny and witty, but fucks up more threads with his boyfriend's HollywoodsBurning and NeonKnite than he contributes to them. You click on a thread with those three morons involved you should just kiss the topic goodbye with their pillow fighting. Oh and he likes ADKOT. :lol:

I can't believe the mod hasn't stepped in with those three like she did Good Girls and ItWalks when they were fucking up multiple threads with their arguing.

This is no bullshit. My hell, they're fucking boring with their "you're so upset" "no, YOU'RE so upset!" retorts.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

LouDoo wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:Butt Muppett: Completely worthless poster. Has a delusional belief he's funny and witty, but fucks up more threads with his boyfriend's HollywoodsBurning and NeonKnite than he contributes to them. You click on a thread with those three morons involved you should just kiss the topic goodbye with their pillow fighting. Oh and he likes ADKOT. :lol:

This is no bullshit. My hell, they're fucking boring with their "you're so upset" "no, YOU'RE so upset!" retorts.
Your so upset.

They do need reigned in.
ImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Owned

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Seriously does this unfunny goofball and the same assholes that seem to follow his every post realize how fucking stupid they all look in every other thread? It doesn't matter the topic, they always evolve into the same drolling bullshit. Typical thread with these morons.
Hollywood's Burning wrote:
Muppet Butt wrote:
NeonKnite wrote: Ace Frehley farted today
His farts stink as bad as his music :lol:
He's fat and insulted Tommy Thayer. I hate him. Neon's upset :lol:
Muppet Butt wrote:
HollywoodsBurning wrote:
NeonKnite wrote:You're mental seek help. Fat wife.
You're upset.
Muppet Butt wrote:
bluetrain wrote:You insulted his mancrush
rinse repeat for 3 pages

:roll:
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

In case there were any doubters. Jesus fucking Christ

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311806
muppet butt
Tard Army Fail Private

Post by muppet butt »

Oh...my...fucking...GOD!

I haven't come here in awhile so imagine my shock in finding...THIS! I thought Hatas board was to have flame wars directly with other people but you nut jobs have used it to obsess over me for....YEARS!
"He's doing this now!"
"Yeah? Well now he's doing this!"
"Remember when he did this?"

Are you kidding me?
This is a flat out OBSESSION.
I haven't responded to this thread in over 3 years! :lol: but you guys have kept it going with Buttnoid being the main culprit.
I don't even correspond directly with you that often Buttnoid but you're still talking about me in a thread you created about me over 4 years ago. It looks like you used at least two nyms to do it too. That's seriously disturbing.
It would make a little more sense if it were someone like Neon because I post back and forth with him on a regular basis but that's not the case with you. You're on the sidelines but posting about it like you're part of some action that you're not. That's pathetic!
You've posted lie after lie about me too.
You've claimed that I'm straight even though I'm not. And why do you care anyway?
You've made up stuff about the message board I created which isn't true either.
You go on and on and on about me.
Year after year.

Knock this shit off.

Seriously.

It's fucking disturbing.

If you don't like a post or thread of mine, don't respond to it. It's that easy.
You've made it perfectly clear how you feel about me more times than I feel like counting. There's no need to continue doing so.
Whether you can admit it or not, you are obsessed with me and I'm not talking about the joking obsession that Neon and HB go on about.
This is an actual obsession.
Sure, other people have made fun of me as I've done with others but it doesn't last YEARS. Especially if it's mostly one sided like this has been.

You're a fucking freak dude. Stay away from me and stop posting about me on and on when I'm not even here. That's beyond sad.
Go out and get a life. Just let it not be me.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Wow, that's the biggest load of suckiness I've seen on Hatas in some time.

And here I was thinking you could hang.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

muppet butt wrote:Oh...my...fucking...GOD!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Yikes!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I haven't come here in awhile so imagine my shock in finding...THIS! I thought Hatas board was to have flame wars directly with other people but you nut jobs have used it to obsess over me for....YEARS!
"He's doing this now!"

Are you kidding me?
I haven't responded to this thread in over 3 years! :lol: but you guys have kept it going with Buttnoid being the main culprit.
I don't even correspond directly with you that often Buttnoid but you're still talking about me in a thread you created about me over 4 years ago. It looks like you used at least two nyms to do it too. That's seriously disturbing.
It would make a little more sense if it were someone like Neon because I post back and forth with him on a regular basis but that's not the case with you. You're on the sidelines but posting about it like you're part of some action that you're not. That's pathetic!
You've claimed that I'm straight even though I'm not. And why do you care anyway?
Year after year.

Knock this shit off.

Seriously.

It's fucking disturbing.

If you don't like a post or thread of mine, don't respond to it. It's that easy.
You've made it perfectly clear how you feel about me more times than I feel like counting. There's no need to continue doing so.
Whether you can admit it or not, you are obsessed with me and I'm not talking about the joking obsession that Neon and HB go on about.
Sure, other people have made fun of me as I've done with others but it doesn't last YEARS. Especially if it's mostly one sided like this has been.

You're a fucking freak dude. Stay away from me and stop posting about me on and on when I'm not even here. That's beyond sad.
Manifesto of The...

StreetwalkinCheetah
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by StreetwalkinCheetah »

"He's doing this now!"

Are you kidding me?
Year after year.

Knock this shit off.

Seriously.

It's fucking disturbing.

2010 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees (it's about time).
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Seems a promotion is in order:

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

M-Butt makes a dramatic and truimphant resurgence to reclaim his previous status, as the befuddled masses stare in awe!
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Muppet Cuntt is one of the primary reasons the Gossip Board has deteriorated over the years.

The topics he starts have either been posted 500 times before or are beyond idiotic.

You know you're a worthless poster when even alternym trolls like Jimi Jackson start more interesting
threads than you.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

pwnd
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Muppet Cuntt is one of the primary reasons the Gossip Board has deteriorated over the years.

The topics he starts have either been posted 500 times before or are beyond idiotic.

You know you're a worthless poster when even alternym trolls like Jimi Jackson start more interesting
threads than you.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Lindsey Buckingham is a scab according to this fagtard. His stupidity will never end.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
StreetwalkinCheetah
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by StreetwalkinCheetah »

If ac/dc sucks wasn't here, Muppet Butt would be the Top Idiot on Sludge by a fairly wide margin.

Polls don't lie, right Muppet Butt?

2010 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees (it's about time).
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

StreetwalkinCheetah wrote:If ac/dc sucks wasn't here, Muppet Butt would be the Top Idiot on Sludge by a fairly wide margin.

BASHED N OWNED
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Machado wrote:
StreetwalkinCheetah wrote:If ac/dc sucks wasn't here, Muppet Butt would be the Top Idiot on Sludge by a fairly wide margin.

BASHED N OWNED
Racist.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Gritt wrote:
Machado wrote:

BASHED N OWNED
Racist.
You continue to add nothing of value here on Sludge. Why don't you do everybody a favor and leave.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Machado wrote:You continue to add nothing of value here on Sludge. Why don't you do everybody a favor and leave.
Racist/scammer
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts