A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Ezra Klein on Trump's obamacare executive order:

"Trump's new policy will increase premiums by 20%, cost the government $194 billion, increase the deficit, destabilize insurance markets, and increase the number of uninsured Americans. There is nothing it makes better; it's pure policy nihilism."

Trump’s acting like Obamacare is just politics. It’s people’s lives.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... litics-aca
And take a wild guess at what states are going to “benefit” most from this new order:

RED RED RED RED RED RED
They'll just blame it on the Negro again.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's a new era for the Republican party.

They can't promise they'll make your life better if you vote for them.

They can make your life worse if you don't.

Literally punishing states who don't vote red. It's extortion.

This is what we get when our President is a fucking mob boss.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

69 House Republicans voted against aid for Puerto Rico. They have been duly noted.

https://gritpost.com/69-republicans-puerto-rico/
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Ezra Klein on Trump's obamacare executive order:

"Trump's new policy will increase premiums by 20%, cost the government $194 billion, increase the deficit, destabilize insurance markets, and increase the number of uninsured Americans. There is nothing it makes better; it's pure policy nihilism."

Trump’s acting like Obamacare is just politics. It’s people’s lives.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... litics-aca
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Because Obamacare is finished. It's dead. It's gone. You shouldn't even mention it. It's gone. There is no such thing as Obamacare anymore.
The orange gasbag when asked about healthcare today. So fine. All the clusterfuckery that is going to follow is all on him. It will hence forth be called "Trumpcare". He already is trying to lay the blame anywhere but at his own feet, but he killed "Obamacare" with his EOs, etc signed by his own tiny little hands.. The future is his baby. He was warned by everyone with a brain, but nooooooooo. Such a limp dicked cunt. His hatred of anything Obama related should be obvious...again, to anyone with a functioning brain, millions of Americans be damned.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
Because Obamacare is finished. It's dead. It's gone. You shouldn't even mention it. It's gone. There is no such thing as Obamacare anymore.
The orange gasbag when asked about healthcare today. So fine. All the clusterfuckery that is going to follow is all on him. It will hence forth be called "Trumpcare". He already is trying to lay the blame anywhere but at his own feet, but he killed "Obamacare" with his EOs, etc signed by his own tiny little hands.. The future is his baby. He was warned by everyone with a brain, but nooooooooo. Such a limp dicked cunt. His hatred of anything Obama related should be obvious...again, to anyone with a functioning brain, millions of Americans be damned.
As if that weren't the only heinous thing he said today. Now's he's gone on record saying it's fact that Obama, Bush and many other presidents never made phone calls to the families of fallen soldiers. He says that not only does he make those calls, but that he wrote personal letters over the weekend to the families of the four recently fallen Green Berets that were either sent or will be sent. Then Huckabee Sanders came out in front of the press and stumped for her boss on the claim.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 769248001/
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well after my asking several times why he hasn't gotten around to posting warm condolences or thoughts and prayers to the Green Berets killed over two weeks ago or their families, since he's back from the regular weekend golf course outing Drumpf finally got around to answering why he hasn't got around to addressing it..
For one, the time just isn't right to call them, so he claims while at the golf course with Lindsey Graham over the weekend he wrote letters to the families and they would "go out today or tomorrow." :roll:

Btw Drumpf was playing golf on Saturday when the body of one of the servicemen, 25-year-old Army Sgt. La David Johnson was returned to Dover Air Force Base..

Three guesses on who he claimed never called or wrote to the families of fallen soldiers before backtracking with "well I have no proof, but I was TOLD?"

Trump claims Obama, other past presidents didn't call families of fallen soldiers

President Donald Trump issued his first public comments on the deaths of four elite U.S. special forces troops in Niger – and his remarks consisted almost entirely of statements about his own feelings when addressing families of the fallen.

At an unexpected press event in the Rose Garden, Trump was asked why he hadn't commented yet on the ambush – where four elite special forces died in an ambush by an Isis-affiliated group.

'I’ve written them personal letters. They’ve been sent or they’re going out tonight but they were written during the weekend,' Trumps responded. 'I will at some point during the period of time call the parents and the families. Because I have done that traditionally.'

Then Trump pivoted to his own state of mind when having to deliver such difficult news.
'I felt very, very badly about that. I always feel badly. The toughest calls I have to make are the calls where this happens. Soldiers are killed. It’s a very difficult thing. It gets to a point where, you know, you make four or five of them in one day, it’s a very, very tough day. For me that’s by far the toughest.'

Then, Trump pivoted to taking a shot at his predecessor. '

'So the traditional way if you look at president Obama and other presidents – most of them didn’t’ make calls,' Trump said. 'A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it. They have made the ultimate sacrifice, so generally I would say that I like to call.'
Those calls are expected in the near future.

'I’m going to be calling them. I want a little time to pass. I’m going to be calling them. I have, as you know, since I’ve been president I have. But in addition, I actually wrote letters individually to the soldiers we’re talking about, and they’re going to be going out either today or tomorrow,' Trump said.

Former Obama communications director Dan Pfeiffer said on Twitter Trump was 'lying' when he made the claim Obama didn't call families of fallen troops.
A 12-man Green Beret team had just met with local leaders when they came under an ambush, CNN reported. They ultimately got rescued by French Mirage jets. The publication noted that Trump was playing golf on Saturday when the body of 25-year-old Army Sgt. La David Johnson was returned to Dover Air Force Base.

Trump was asked how he could back up his statement that President Obama didn't call, and offered further remarks on his process.

'I don’t know if he did. I was told that he didn’t often. A lot of presidents don’t, they write letters. I do a combination of both. Sometimes it’s a very difficult thing to do but I do a combination of both,' he said.

'President Obama I think probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know that’s what I was told,' Trump continued.

'Other presidents did not call, they’d write letters and some presidents didn’t do anything. I like when I can the combination of a call and also a letter,' the president explained.

Defense Secretary James Mattis has rejected criticism of France's air response to the attack near the border of Niger and Mali.

"I completely reject the idea that that was slow," Mattis said.

The soldiers ran into a group of militants armed with machine guns and traveling in pickup trucks, the New York Times reported.

The Pentagon has released the names of those killed in the deadly ambush. They are Staff Sgt. Bryan Black, Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson, Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, and Sgt. La David T. Johnson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4vjN8KIoF
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Aside from the main story, I didn't even realize that Lindsey Graham was now golfing with Trump. Graham is a useless toolbag that needs to be out of politics. There was a period where he was occasionally openly challenging Trump as McCain did, but make no mistake, there's no coming back for anyone that's cozied up to Trump like this.
Last edited by TenBenny on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"And I'm not going to blame myself, I'll be honest."
The buck stops way over there somewhere--->>>>>>>
LJP 2002-2014

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

That just made me seethe with absolute rage...him accusing Obama and other past Presidents of not honoring our fallen. Then..."Ohhhhh derpy derp that's what I was told." And not ONE GODDAMN WORD UNTIL FUCKING TODAY! You sonofabitch. YOU LYING FUCKING SON OF A CUNTBAG BITCH! Waste of human skin.

I fucking DARE the Trumptards to defend this! Where the fuck are they?!

#TrumpsBenghazi
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:That just made me seethe with absolute rage...him accusing Obama and other past Presidents of not honoring our fallen. Then..."Ohhhhh derpy derp that's what I was told." And not ONE GODDAMN WORD UNTIL FUCKING TODAY! You sonofabitch. YOU LYING FUCKING SON OF A CUNTBAG BITCH! Waste of human skin.

#TrumpsBenghazi
It's kind of interesting how back in July, with regards to Charlotesville, Trump was going on about how he likes to get all the facts before he makes a statement. Now he makes a pretty egregious claim because someone allegedly told him. What happened to that careful diligence, Donald?

Eh, most of what he says are lies. But the more military members that can stand up to this one, the better.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Just another day for our little Donnie. He has doubled down on his despicable lie about Obama not contacting fallen soldier's families after being universally condemned for it. Now he's doing this whole thing about "fighting back" against John McCain because McCain refuses to kiss the ring.

Between McCain and Trump one is obviously driven by a duty to do what he feels is right by the American people. The other is Donnie... who prefers to childishly personalize conflicts and has absolutely ZERO conscience about screwing the country as long as he gets his way.

Where the fuck is Bob Mueller? Did he go on vacation or something?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Where the fuck is Bob Mueller? Did he go on vacation or something?
Mueller is working. He's not going to be drawn into a public feud with Trump or tip his hand in any way. That's what's great about him. He's doing what he was hired to do out of plain sight while Trump gets into fights and makes messes on the surface.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:That just made me seethe with absolute rage...him accusing Obama and other past Presidents of not honoring our fallen. Then..."Ohhhhh derpy derp that's what I was told." And not ONE GODDAMN WORD UNTIL FUCKING TODAY! You sonofabitch. YOU LYING FUCKING SON OF A CUNTBAG BITCH! Waste of human skin.

#TrumpsBenghazi
It'll be either a) they won't respond with anything constructive because they never do, or b) it's all the evil liberal media's fault for distorting what Trump really said. They won't know or care what he really said, they'll just assume it was nothing like the MSM reported. Because he's #MAGA and the libtards are just jealous loser traitors. Or something.

So anyway, business as usual and he'll skate over this one just like everything else.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

On top of it all:

Huckabee Sanders: "They’re going to be begging for four more years of President Trump.” The delusion is strong with this one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-huckab ... 00106.html
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:Just another day for our little Donnie. He has doubled down on his despicable lie about Obama not contacting fallen soldier's families after being universally condemned for it.
Gotta love how Drumpf, when backed into a corner because of his own big mouth, he resorts to throwing Gen. John Kelly, who's tried to reserve privacy regarding his son's death, under the bus to try and clarify his bullshit claims...

The idiot truly has the mental state of a 10 year old child..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

She does look guilty of seeing someone on the side...
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What an absolute cocksucker.

Trump finally calls widow of fallen Army soldier — only to tell her ‘he knew what he signed up for’

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trump- ... ed-up-for/
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

tRump to La David Johnson's widow, when he finally got around to calling: " He knew what he signed up for...but when it happens, it hurts anyway."
:shock:
:evil:

https://www.local10.com/news/politics/t ... id-johnson
Fuck sigs.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sorry Chip, I didn't see your post! :lol:
Fuck sigs.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Sorry Chip, I didn't see your post! :lol:
Oh! I thought you were commenting further.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What an absolute cocksucker.

Trump finally calls widow of fallen Army soldier — only to tell her ‘he knew what he signed up for’

I try not to think of our kid ever getting killed in action. But I know if it did happen, there is no way in hell I'd let this cretin anywhere near him or us.

Though, the next time he whines on Twitter, everyone with an account should respond "You knew what you signed up for".
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump is a draft dodger five times over. He suffers from severe NPD. He's extremely cold and selfish. As I've said before, as much of an asshole as he is and as infuriating as that may be, he's just doing what would someone with his mental issues would be likely to do. It's not surprising that he would have no sense of empathy in his words to a fallen soldier's widow. I just try to put a "He's a terrible person" blanket over each development which pretty much handily covers everything.

But of course it should still be reiterated that those are not the words the soldier or widow deserved.

This just came out. I spotted it yesterday and added it to my list. It looks like a very good read on the subject of Trump's mental health.

https://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Case-D ... 1250179459
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What an absolute cocksucker.

Of all the pussy grabbing bullshit he has done, and said, this one, for me, is the absolute worst.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump's going all "I have the PMs to prove it!"

:lol: What an idiot.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin

I hope Kelly jumps ship after Trump used his son for political reasons.
I mean, seriously, fuck this guy.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:I hope Kelly jumps ship after Trump used his son for political reasons.
Awesome how he comes out and gives a little presser saying he'll never quit and he's not getting fired, nothing like that... and then Trump says "Oh okay cool, so lemme go ahead and take a dump on your dead son and we'll see how you feel after that".

You take the worst caricatures of TV/movie villains over the years; Frank Burns, the principal from Ferris Bueller, Scar from The Lion King, Hans Landa, Ramsay Bolton, Mr. Burns, etc., etc... Trump is all of them rolled into one. What a complete shitheel he is.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin

exitflagger wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:I hope Kelly jumps ship after Trump used his son for political reasons.
Awesome how he comes out and gives a little presser saying he'll never quit and he's not getting fired, nothing like that... and then Trump says "Oh okay cool, so lemme go ahead and take a dump on your dead son and we'll see how you feel after that".

You take the worst caricatures of TV/movie villains over the years; Frank Burns, the principal from Ferris Bueller, Scar from The Lion King, Hans Landa, Ramsay Bolton, Mr. Burns, etc., etc... Trump is all of them rolled into one. What a complete shitheel he is.
Sad thing is, there is no bottom of the barrel for his followers.