Have any of you ho's had work done?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Have any of you ho's had work done?

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

After getting a couple moles removed, the conversation came up of botox, lasers, chemical peels and skin rejuvenation.

Growing up, my summers were spent in a pool without sun protection and laying out on the patio, then I lived in southern CA for a decade where the sun is pretty intense, and since I'm moving into middle ages, I am curious about these options.

Have you ever had laser treatments or other dermal services in helping to restore a clean slate? People around me say I don't need it, but feel like I'd be happier with my skin if I pursued some options.

I've stopped tanning almost 10 years ago and usually do a spray tan.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Re: Have any of you ho's had work done?

Post by Gazpacho »

I get my asshole bleached, does that count?
Goddamn Electric
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Goddamn Electric »

Gazpacho wrote:I get my asshole bleached, does that count?
You bleached your entire body?! :shock:

Holy fuck...Clorox's warehouses must be pretty empty now!
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

How about vaginal rejuvenation ?

All the old women (mid forties) are doing it.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

LOL. You guys suck. :lol:

I'm more interested in facial treatments - lasers, dermal abrasion, maybe botox - not anal bleaching or vaginal procedures.
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:LOL. You guys suck. :lol:

I'm more interested in facial treatments - lasers, dermal abrasion, maybe botox - not anal bleaching or vaginal procedures.
I had dermabrasion, but not for vanity so much. Had a bad car wreck and had it done to smooth out some facial scars. The result was amazingly smooth skin that looked very fresh and healthy.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

princessofrock wrote:

I had dermabrasion, but not for vanity so much. Had a bad car wreck and had it done to smooth out some facial scars. The result was amazingly smooth skin that looked very fresh and healthy.
Were the results permanent? The fact that it worked amazing and you were happy makes me think it's worth asking about. I have an appointment this Friday for a consultation.
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:
princessofrock wrote:

Were the results permanent? The fact that it worked amazing and you were happy makes me think it's worth asking about. I have an appointment this Friday for a consultation.
I would say more 'long-lasting' rather than permanent. The areas I had done look really good to this day, and my skin looks quite good for a woman over 40 :wink: Obviously, over the years, age and everything takes a bit of a toll on the results, but I believe the fact that I am not a sun-worshipper and am good about taking care of my skin have helped the longevity of the procedures (I had it done 3 times) My dermatologist did tell me that he preferred the old school dermabrasion over laser treatments as it gives excellent results when you have more significant damage from sun/acne/injuries and so on.....

It wasn't painful, and the healing time was rather quick. Your skin looks a bit gnarly for several days, but nothing so bad that it would scare small children. :lol: :lol:
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

MEN--moisturizer is your FRIEND. Every morning when you jump outta the shower apply a good moisturizer with SPF. Or you'll look like Keith Richards before you hit 50. Also put it on your NECK and the back of your hands. Do not sleep on yer face. Lay on your back so gravity pulls your skin back flat. Or you'll have deep crevices around your mouth down to your chin. Don't push on your eyes or you'll have bags. It's never too late. I learned this from my girlfriend who is an aesthetician at Sax Fifth Avenue for 20 years so she KNOWS.

I had to get the top of my left ear cut off and reconstructed because there was melanoma. You can DIE from that. It's the MOST deadly cancer there is. Also I had basal cell cancer removed in two areas. The plastic surgeon fixed it and it doesn't show. There is always a bunch of people getting their face carved up in the waiting room. Lotsa people get cancer on the left side of their face from driving in cars where the sun beats on your face. That's what I get for riding in boats most of my life from 10 a.m. to 2 pm. with no hat.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I'm more interested in facial treatments
I bet you are.
ImageImage