The NFL Thread

A place to talk about sports, athletes and jock itch.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: The NFL Thread

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Congrats Jimmy G, 5 year 137.5 mil contract.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/re ... li=BBnb7Kz
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:Congrats Jimmy G, 5 year 137.5 mil contract.

Dam, 27.5M a year for winning 7 games as a starter...."It's a good time to be a QB"
I think he's the real deal and would even take Jimmy over Cousins but that's a lot of bread. You could build a bridge for what he'll make in one year.......No really a small army of workers built a new bridge over the interstate along with fully reconstructed ramps, lights and the whole package for what Jimmy will make in 2018.

So along with locking down Jimmy G, the 49ers will have 9 draft picks and a ton of cap space to load up on Free Agents.....Place your bets now. The only problem I have is teams could find a hole or the dreaded come down to earth slump.

Along with the RAMS I'm guessing the NFC West is officially shaken up. Seattle already looks to have more issues going into the off season and no one is helming the Cards yet.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Pierce Foreskin

UtahRatt wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:Congrats Jimmy G, 5 year 137.5 mil contract.

Dam, 27.5M a year for winning 7 games as a starter...."It's a good time to be a QB"
I think he's the real deal and would even take Jimmy over Cousins but that's a lot of bread. You could build a bridge for what he'll make in one year.......No really a small army of workers built a new bridge over the interstate along with fully reconstructed ramps, lights and the whole package for what Jimmy will make in 2018.

So along with locking down Jimmy G, the 49ers will have 9 draft picks and a ton of cap space to load up on Free Agents.....Place your bets now. The only problem I have is teams could find a hole or the dreaded come down to earth slump.

Along with the RAMS I'm guessing the NFC West is officially shaken up. Seattle already looks to have more issues going into the off season and no one is helming the Cards yet.
Did SF overpay? Surely. But Jimmy G is a good guy. He made zero waves here, and the fact that Bill traded him to a team he could potentially have success with instead of shipping him off to Cleveland a la Jamie Collins, I think we know what the hooded one thinks.
Hopefully he earns that money.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Luminiferous wrote:Image

Tuck rule, tuck rule, tuck rule..*clicks heals three times*

I knew I should have talked to the ball boy personally......

I've been in as many SB's as the Steelers....

Tom Brady 8 Super Bowls, 5W 3L vs Dallas Cowboys 8 Super Bowls, 5W 3L "Americas QB!"

I Tom Brady alone have been in as many Super Bowls as any other TEAMS COMBINED HISTORY in the NFL.

I'm impressed......
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:Did SF overpay? Surely. But Jimmy G is a good guy. He made zero waves here, and the fact that Bill traded him to a team he could potentially have success with instead of shipping him off to Cleveland a la Jamie Collins, I think we know what the hooded one thinks.
Hopefully he earns that money.

I'm sure Niner fans know how KapperFish started his career.........That said I don't see the same in Jimmy, he's groomed mature and focused on one thing the game. If they give him a system they should do really well but I bet his numbers go down in a full season. Either way I think it's a win-win for San Fran and Jimmy.
Pierce Foreskin

UtahRatt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Image

Tuck rule, tuck rule, tuck rule..*clicks heals three times*

I knew I should have talked to the ball boy personally......

I've been in as many SB's as the Steelers....

Tom Brady 8 Super Bowls, 5W 3L vs Dallas Cowboys 8 Super Bowls, 5W 3L "Americas QB!"

I Tom Brady alone have been in as many Super Bowls as any other TEAMS COMBINED HISTORY in the NFL.

I'm impressed......
He's played a half a season of Super Bowls, and is like two great plays and a Welker catch from being 7-1 in those games.
Sure his legacy would've been a bit better had he won, but still, 5 wins is one more than anyone else at QB.
Though I think my favorite stat is that Brady now has 10,000+ yards passing in the post season, the next in line is Manning with 7,300.
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

Bortles is staying in Jacksonville. Seems like someone said that emphatically a few weeks ago....
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
Pierce Foreskin

bigbuttskinner wrote:Bortles is staying in Jacksonville. Seems like someone said that emphatically a few weeks ago....
And apparently he needs to use a lot of that new money on breath mints.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Pizza Hut replaces Papa John's as the NFL's official sponsor.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Pierce Foreskin

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:Pizza Hut replaces Papa John's as the NFL's official sponsor.
Peyton in a Pizza Hut commercial in 3....2....1

Wonder if Peyton will sell his Papa John's franchises now.
Pierce Foreskin

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:Pizza Hut replaces Papa John's as the NFL's official sponsor.
Peyton in a Pizza Hut commercial in 3....2....1

Wonder if Peyton will sell his Papa John's franchises now.
Took a bit longer than 3 seconds, but

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pe ... li=BBnb7Kz
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Being a 49ers fan in Washington state has been comedy gold over the last 24 hours
Pierce Foreskin

Wonder where Suh will land?

I bet he didn't see that coming.
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Kirk Cousins to Minnesota, Case Keenum to Denver, Sammy Watkins to KC and Allen Robinson to Chicago.
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Dallas, once again will do jack shit in FA....

And, will try to fill a roster with process players...
FML..

One high note, hopefully Scandrick is gone ...
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:Packers cut WR Jordy Nelson and sign TE Jimmy Graham.
I'm guessing the CEO probably wasn't too happy to hear about Nelson leaving!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Thanks Elway for securing 6-10 and 5-11 seasons next few years!!! New QB is garbage. He won’t talk back to you and always answer “yes”..that’s what you want!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
bigbuttskinner
Headlining Clubs

Post by bigbuttskinner »

LAglamrocker wrote:Thanks Elway for securing 6-10 and 5-11 seasons next few years!!! New QB is garbage. He won’t talk back to you and always answer “yes”..that’s what you want!
I love it. I've despised that fraud from his playing days. He was heralded as a genius early on in Diiiiiiinnnnverrrrrrrr. Tebow won a playoff game when Elway first got there, then fell ass backwards into manning. Now, the great Elway can't find a decent QB. But he's so smart, why? Hopefully he gets canned in the next year or two. Enough of his horse teeth.
michelish wrote: VH album will be dropping first half of 2019. Album has been completed for a few months. They've been recording on and off since just after last tour.Finalizing title and artwork.
Nitrorulz wrote: I predict “The Dirt” will do double that.
referring to Queen movie
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Tyrann Mathieu released from Cards. Any guesses as to which team will take ol' Honey Badger?
Last edited by dmbrocker on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Elway most fun Qb to see play. I love my Broncos. I trust #7 WE need Oklahoma Qb!!!
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

LAglamrocker wrote:Elway most fun Qb to see play. I love my Broncos. I trust #7 WE need Oklahoma Qb!!!
Because Horse Teeth has done such a good job of drafting and developing quarterbacks so far?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I love my favorite NFL player in charge of my team
I don’t want Jake Plummer in charge
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

R.I.P. Gil Santos, long time voice of the Patriots.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Pierce Foreskin

I am kind of surprised that Jason Witten is retiring to do MNF. I know he isn't exactly young, but I thought he had a few more seasons left in him.
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:I am kind of surprised that Jason Witten is retiring to do MNF. I know he isn't exactly young, but I thought he had a few more seasons left in him.
I’m too lazy to google his numbers but I always got the impression last season that between Elliot, Dak, and Beasly, his yards went way down.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Been at it for 15 years. Seems weird. Showed no signs of calling it quits after last season.

Maybe he just figured it was time. Bummer, he was a solid TE and very reliable for Dallas.

His numbers have definitely gone down the past few seasons. Not just last season.
Pierce Foreskin

Einstein Lawless wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:I am kind of surprised that Jason Witten is retiring to do MNF. I know he isn't exactly young, but I thought he had a few more seasons left in him.
I’m too lazy to google his numbers but I always got the impression last season that between Elliot, Dak, and Beasly, his yards went way down.
He hasn't had a 1000 yard season since 2012, but for a tight end he had decent numbers, even last year. 63 catches 580yrds and 5tds. He is a first ballot HOFer, but to put him in prospective he ends his 15 year career with 68 touchdowns and Gronk starts his 9th with 76.
Pierce Foreskin

Bludegeon wrote:Been at it for 15 years. Seems weird. Showed no signs of calling it quits after last season.

Maybe he just figured it was time. Bummer, he was a solid TE and very reliable for Dallas.

His numbers have definitely gone down the past few seasons. Not just last season.
I can't find the numbers, but I am pretty sure that though his yards were down, he had a ton of catches on 3rd and short to convert. That is something every team looks for.
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Been at it for 15 years. Seems weird. Showed no signs of calling it quits after last season.

I can't find the numbers, but I am pretty sure that though his yards were down, he had a ton of catches on 3rd and short to convert. That is something every team looks for.
I agree about 3rd down conversions... losing Pierre Garçon in the off-season last year really hamstrung Kirk Cousins and the Redskins offense.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
Bludegeon

Post by Bludegeon »

Einstein Lawless wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

I agree about 3rd down conversions... losing Pierre Garçon in the off-season last year really hamstrung Kirk Cousins and the Redskins offense.
This is gonna hurt Dallas big time. But, is what it is. Still looking forward to the season because it's football. Not necessarily cowboys football, just football.