A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Luminiferous wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:I really need the Cliff Notes on this memo situation. Having a hard time understanding what's going on & what it all means.
Basically, The Donald approved the unedited release of a 3.5 page memo from Devin Nunes that alleged that he was in fact "wiretapped" because of one version of the Pissgate dossier. Fusion GPS got funding from the Clinton machine to acquire that info from unconfirmed sources.

The Dems were rightly pissed off, so they wrote up a novella knowing that the good bits would be redacted if it got released. Then they could claim FOUL!.

Correct me if I am wrong here anyone.
Not wrong at all... You parroted Drumpf's excuse perfectly...

:shock:

That was Drumpf?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Luminiferous wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:I really need the Cliff Notes on this memo situation. Having a hard time understanding what's going on & what it all means.
Basically, The Donald approved the unedited release of a 3.5 page memo from Devin Nunes that alleged that he was in fact "wiretapped" because of one version of the Pissgate dossier. Fusion GPS got funding from the Clinton machine to acquire that info from unconfirmed sources.

The Dems were rightly pissed off, so they wrote up a novella knowing that the good bits would be redacted if it got released. Then they could claim FOUL!.

Not wrong at all... You parroted Drumpf's excuse perfectly...
BlackCrypt wrote:Image
ImageImage
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

For safety measures Air Force One now has a spare set of flaps:

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 4289983861

Trump: We’re not a rich country. We’re a debtor nation. We’ve got to get rid of — I talked about bubble. We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.

Woodward: How long would that take?

Trump: I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers . . . .

Woodward: What’s fairly quickly?

Trump: Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

U.S. border patrol agent died from fall, not attack: report
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-border-pat ... 49756.html

(Reuters) - A U.S. Border Patrol agent who died three months ago in what President Donald Trump said was an attack was likely killed by an accidental fall into a deep culvert, a newspaper reported, citing a federal agency memo.

The memo from the head of U.S. Customs and Border Protection to agency staff suggests agent Rogelio Martinez, 36, and another agent fell into the culvert on a moonless night on Nov. 18 near the town of Van Horn, Texas, according to the El Paso Times, which said it obtained a copy of the memo.

Border Patrol officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Last week, the FBI said that after conducting 650 interviews and analyzing evidence it had determined there was no attack on the two agents.

Shortly after Martinez's death, Trump tweeted: "Border Patrol Officer killed at Southern Border, another badly hurt. We will seek out and bring to justice those responsible. We will, and must, build the Wall!"

An autopsy report released last week showed Martinez died of blunt-force trauma. The FBI said it found no evidence that any "scuffle, altercation, or attack" had occurred.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf's tweet today defending outgoing staff secretary Rob Porter..

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

Due process? :lol:

Is this the same orange asshole who accused the president of the US of not being born in the country and the same asshole who spent over $85,000 on ads in 4 NY newspapers demanding the 5 innocent men in the Central Park jogger case be killed before they were even tried in court? Then refused to apologize despite the men being exonerated and DNA evidence clearing them of the crime?

Yes it is, but it's ok now Rev. Franklin Graham say Trump is a changed man.....
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:[
U.S. border patrol agent died from fall, not attack: report
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-border-pat ... 49756.html

(Reuters) - A U.S. Border Patrol agent who died three months ago in what President Donald Trump said was an attack was likely killed by an accidental fall into a deep culvert, a newspaper reported, citing a federal agency memo.

The memo from the head of U.S. Customs and Border Protection to agency staff suggests agent Rogelio Martinez, 36, and another agent fell into the culvert on a moonless night on Nov. 18 near the town of Van Horn, Texas, according to the El Paso Times, which said it obtained a copy of the memo.

Border Patrol officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Last week, the FBI said that after conducting 650 interviews and analyzing evidence it had determined there was no attack on the two agents.

Shortly after Martinez's death, Trump tweeted: "Border Patrol Officer killed at Southern Border, another badly hurt. We will seek out and bring to justice those responsible. We will, and must, build the Wall!"

An autopsy report released last week showed Martinez died of blunt-force trauma. The FBI said it found no evidence that any "scuffle, altercation, or attack" had occurred.
If he wants to keep bringing up the wall, people should keep asking him every time he does, "Where's the budget for the wall from Mexico you promised?" "Why hasn't Mexico started paying for this wall yet?" No one should ever let Don the Con forget that he guaranteed this would not be made with US funds.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf's tweet today defending outgoing staff secretary Rob Porter..

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

Due process? :lol:

Is this the same orange asshole who accused the president of the US of not being born in the country and the same asshole who spent over $85,000 on ads in 4 NY newspapers demanding the 5 innocent men in the Central Park jogger case be killed before they were even tried in court? Then refused to apologize despite the men being exonerated and DNA evidence clearing them of the crime?

Yes it is, but it's ok now Rev. Franklin Graham say Trump is a changed man.....
Trump is a scumbag that should have been forced to retract his public denouncements of those accused kids. Much as he should have been forced to explain, for more than the two seconds he ultimately took, why his claims about Obama not being a US-born citizen were false. Look, there are times in life when all people say little things that they're wrong about. But Trump goes big and likes to run his mouth. He's always seemed to believe that his status allows him to make these grand, reckless proclamations. But when he's proven wrong, there are no consequences for him and he doesn't have to atone for the pain and damage he's caused.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Did we ever find out who was colluding with the Russians?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:Did we ever find out who was colluding with the Russians?
Did we ever find the truth about Benghazi?
ImageImage
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

TenBenny wrote:
Trump is a scumbag that should have been forced to retract his public denouncements of those accused kids. Much as he should have been forced to explain, for more than the two seconds he ultimately took, why his claims about Obama not being a US-born citizen were false.
One of the presidents mentioned above is descended from a criminal, illegal immigrant who lied about his nationality. The other is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

This isn't about Trump, but I'm putting it in this thread anyway:
Sessions invokes 'Anglo American heritage' of sheriff's office
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics ... index.html

"I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."
"We must never erode this historic office," Sessions continued.
Invoking "Anglo-American heritage" seems to have been an impromptu decision by the attorney general. A written version of the remarks says that Sessions was supposed to say: "The sheriff is a critical part of our legal heritage."

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Hmmm, a nice little Trumpian whodunit mystery:

Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after suspicious letter sent to her home

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/va ... er-n847231
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:Did we ever find out who was colluding with the Russians?
Trump colluded with the Russians to defeat Hillary. However, Trump was too stupid to realize he was breaking the law.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Interesting...

Trump proposes money for new FBI headquarters

Washington (CNN)The White House is proposing to spend more than $2 billion in funding for a new FBI headquarters, infusing cash into a stalled effort to replace the downtown Washington building.

The allocation, which would have to be approved by Congress, comes tucked inside President Donald Trump's new infrastructure proposal and amid a war Trump is waging against the law enforcement agency's top officials.
In a statement Monday, the FBI said it had submitted a report to the Senate on a "nationally focused consolidation strategy for FBI headquarters" that recommended the construction of a new building on the bureau's current site on Pennsylvania Avenue. As part of the report's proposal, the FBI would relocate operations and personnel from the current facility as construction was underway, the agency said. "The FBI believes this proposed consolidation strategy enhances mission resiliency, continuity of operations, and will provide the Bureau with the agility necessary to meet future needs," the agency said.

The General Services Administration, the government agency that oversees federal real estate, said over the summer it had scrapped long-standing plans to construct a new FBI headquarters in the suburbs outside the nation's capital as a result of funding gaps.
Although the GSA initially asked Congress for $1.4 billion to fund the project in the 2017 fiscal year, the agency said in July, Congress appropriated only $523 million.
On Monday, Justice Department officials said the President's 2018 infrastructure plan included a $2.2 billion request for the FBI project that would be combined with funds held over from the original scrapped plans.
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:Interesting...

Trump proposes money for new FBI headquarters

Washington (CNN)The White House is proposing to spend more than $2 billion in funding for a new FBI headquarters, infusing cash into a stalled effort to replace the downtown Washington building.

The allocation, which would have to be approved by Congress, comes tucked inside President Donald Trump's new infrastructure proposal and amid a war Trump is waging against the law enforcement agency's top officials.
In a statement Monday, the FBI said it had submitted a report to the Senate on a "nationally focused consolidation strategy for FBI headquarters" that recommended the construction of a new building on the bureau's current site on Pennsylvania Avenue. As part of the report's proposal, the FBI would relocate operations and personnel from the current facility as construction was underway, the agency said. "The FBI believes this proposed consolidation strategy enhances mission resiliency, continuity of operations, and will provide the Bureau with the agility necessary to meet future needs," the agency said.

The General Services Administration, the government agency that oversees federal real estate, said over the summer it had scrapped long-standing plans to construct a new FBI headquarters in the suburbs outside the nation's capital as a result of funding gaps.
Although the GSA initially asked Congress for $1.4 billion to fund the project in the 2017 fiscal year, the agency said in July, Congress appropriated only $523 million.
On Monday, Justice Department officials said the President's 2018 infrastructure plan included a $2.2 billion request for the FBI project that would be combined with funds held over from the original scrapped plans.
Trump has no idea what things cost, and he has no qualms about about wasting money. This is taxpayer money he'd be wasting. I'm sure he thinks in doing something like this he's going to finally wrest some sort of control or personal allegiance from the FBI. But with the Russian thing hanging over everything, people should be very concerned about what such attempts at control would mean. After all, we still don't know for sure the extent to which Putin may be engaging in a quiet war with the US, which is thought to be a very real possibility.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Good news for Trump voters. Trump is going to cancel your food stamps and send you a box of canned food every month.

Trump Administration Wants To Decide What Food SNAP Recipients Will Get
https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/20 ... s-will-get

Under the proposal, which was announced Monday, low-income Americans who receive at least $90 a month — just over 80 percent of all SNAP recipients — would get about half of their benefits in the form of a "USDA Foods package." The package was described in the budget as consisting of "shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit and vegetables." The boxes would not include fresh fruits or vegetables.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Good news for Trump voters. Trump is going to cancel your food stamps and send you a box of canned food every month.

Under the proposal, which was announced Monday, low-income Americans who receive at least $90 a month — just over 80 percent of all SNAP recipients — would get about half of their benefits in the form of a "USDA Foods package." The package was described in the budget as consisting of "shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit and vegetables." The boxes would not include fresh fruits or vegetables.

He really has no idea what the fuck he's doing, does he?
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

BlackCrypt wrote:

Where are you getting your info from as far as saying the Nunes memo is unedited? Do you also not seeing anything wrong with the way Devin Nunes has interacted with the current administration?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Good news for Trump voters. Trump is going to cancel your food stamps and send you a box of canned food every month.

First off, Mick Mulvaney is a complete piece of shit. He is a smug cunt.

Also, the "government cheese" boxes...would they be one size fits all? So people with peanut allergies will get the peanut butter. Will diabetics have to eat things they are not supposed to eat? My nephew is allergic to peas, canned or not. Carbs and sugar.

Also, aside from the cost of setting up the infrastructure (hmmmm....who'd get that contract?) to leave boxes of "food" at someone's door step, nothing says "shaming the poor" like leaving a box that essentially screams LOSER" at their door.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote:
His budget is very compassionate. He's showing his compassion for the Koch Bros.

“Compassion has to be on both sides of the equation,” Mulvaney explained to reporters at the White House. “Yes, you have to have compassion for the people receiving federal funds, but you also have to have compassion for the folks who are paying it and that is one of the things that is new about this president’s budget.”
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

vlad wrote:
Also, aside from the cost of setting up the infrastructure (hmmmm....who'd get that contract?) to leave boxes of "food" at someone's door step, nothing says "shaming the poor" like leaving a box that essentially screams LOSER" at their door.
I was kinda feeling heartless about all this taxpayer provided free food shit but this last comment really tunred me around. I mean, shit, embarrassment! Oh my God!!!!

Send that shit through Amazon Prime or something...people are getting embarrassed!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
vlad wrote:
His budget is very compassionate. He's showing his compassion for the Koch Bros.

“Compassion has to be on both sides of the equation,” Mulvaney explained to reporters at the White House. “Yes, you have to have compassion for the people receiving federal funds, but you also have to have compassion for the folks who are paying it and that is one of the things that is new about this president’s budget.”
Yeah, those lazy bones elderly are keeping the hedge fund managers down. Meals on Wheels and school lunches. Like I said, he's a fucking cunt.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote:
vlad wrote:
I was kinda feeling heartless about all this taxpayer provided free food shit but this last comment really tunred me around. I mean, shit, embarrassment! Oh my God!!!!

Send that shit through Amazon Prime or something...people are getting embarrassed!
Yeah, you have fallen on hard times, it's hard enough, and screw dignity. Let's humiliate them, too.

But, as a fiscal conservative asshole, wouldn't you agree that setting up a whole new infrastructure and PAYING for it (Amazon prime?), like delivery, packaging, all the logistics that will get their cut...remember this is the admin that hired some chick in Florida that got a 150 million plus contract to deliver 30 million meals to PR? They delivered 50K meals. Or that two person electrical firm from Zinke's tiny home town, or that tarp business.

Yes, yes, let's trust this admin to deliver boxes of food to something like 38 million people.
LJP 2002-2014

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Sarah Sanders can be such a smug little bitch when dealing with the media. I’d like to think that she’s going to be toxic whenever her current job ends.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

eddie lee roth wrote:Sarah Sanders can be such a smug little bitch when dealing with the media. I’d like to think that she’s going to be toxic whenever her current job ends.
Nah. She's got a gig for life as a guest on Fox News. Kellyanne Conjob too.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

eddie lee roth wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

Where are you getting your info from as far as saying the Nunes memo is unedited? Do you also not seeing anything wrong with the way Devin Nunes has interacted with the current administration?
I don't see any redactions or edits here.

https://www.axios.com/read-nunes-memo-f ... 7bcdf.html

What is troubling you about his interaction with the current admin? Has he acted differently in the past under Obama?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

eddie lee roth wrote:Sarah Sanders can be such a smug little bitch when dealing with the media. I’d like to think that she’s going to be toxic whenever her current job ends.
Can you imagine what that monster thatch of hers looks like? Four thick slices of roast beef dangling out. Fuck...

Johnny Scaradouche
I can see you like to douche