Is Trump on to something with the illegal immigrants?

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Is Trump on to something with the illegal immigrants?

Post by BlackCrypt »

There have been a few incidents recently where "undocumented immigrants" have caused some chaos.

That little case in San Fran where a random shooting killed Kathryn Steinle was done by an illegal immigrant that should have been shipped back down south a long time ago.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Is Trump on to something with the illegal immigrants?

Post by poisonheart »

And how many violent crimes were committed by red blooded 'Muricans in the same stretch of time as this alleged epidemic?

Is it Cherry Picking season already?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Might have been a few more, but they have the legal right to be in this country. Unlike these fine examples of illegal immigration, some who are multiple offenders.

These incidents are just in the past few months.

July 2015 — Ever Olivos-Gutierrez, an illegal visa overstayer, was convicted of second degree murder in Colorado for the death he caused while driving intoxicated. It was the fourth time since 2000 he had been arrested for DUI, but there was no record of immigration authorities ever being notified. He was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment. (Denver Channel 7)

June 2015 — A Salvadoran, Mauricio Hernandez, convicted of rape and murder of the baby born to his victim was sentenced to 50 years in prison in Texas and faces deportation when he has served his sentence. (The Dallas Morning News, June 5, 2015)

May 2015 — A Salvadoran, Julio C. Saravia, faces deportation following a prison sentence of 29 years for rape of a minor, to which he pled guilty in Virginia.

May 2015 — Two Mexicans, Juan Hernandez-Sanchez and (FNU) Canela-Perez, pled guilty in Portland, Oregon and were sentenced to seven years in state prison for distribution of methamphetamines and heroin. (Oregonian, May 14, 2015)

May 2015 — Zeng Liang Chen and Dong Biao Lin, illegal aliens from China, were convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in New Jersey. (NJ.com, May 5, 2015)

May 2015 —Bernabe Flores, a Mexican illegal alien, pled guilty to first-degree rape in California and was sentenced to eight years in prison. (Times-Herald Record, May 7, 2015)

April 2015 — Victor Garzon-Alvarez, a Mexican illegal alien pled guilty and was sentenced in New Jersey to 14 years in prison for murder. (NJ.com, April 22, 2015)

April 2015 — Sergio Quezada Lopez, a Mexican illegal alien who had been deported four times, was sentenced in Oregon to 15 years in prison for a heroin overdose death. His brother, Gerardo Chalke Lopez, also a previously deported alien, was earlier sentenced to 18 years in prison on the same charges. (Oregonian, April 29, 2015)

April 2015 — Three illegal aliens, Uriel Ramirez-Perez, Darwin Zuniga-Rocha, and Eliseo Mateo Perez, pled guilty to first-degree sexual abuse (rape) in New York and were sentenced to time served in jail and will be deported. (Daily News, April 29, 2015)

There are a few more cases listed HERE
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

There are approximately 11.5 million illegal immigrants in this country. Those cases don't even begin to approach statistical significance. There is absolutely nothing to base a generalization on here.

Even if one were to establish that a large number of such crimes were being perpetrated by illegals, that would do nothing towards demonstrating a causal relationship exists between being an illegal and being prone to such crime. New York City has more (non-violent) crime than most American cities. New York City has more Catholic churches than most American cities. Does that imply any relationship of cause and effect? Of course not.

In large populations, you'll find large numbers of people of all stripes. And, as it so happens, immigrants - regardless of legal status - are statistically statistically LESS violent than any other comparably sized populations. (http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythica ... 1436916798) Most just want to live in peace and provide a better future for their families - just like most natural born Americans.

You can debate the validity of their presence in this country all you like. But Trump's rhetoric is utterly baseless. (Shocking, right?) And anyone who buys into it is having the proverbial wool pulled over their eyes.
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

I don't care if they are selling ice cream on the corner..

Illegal is Illegal, Start there..

And save me the "well, you are here illegal too".. Means nothing now. I wasn't apart of how this country was "stolen, founded" , etc..

My two parents fucked in the USA, legally.. And had this mess that is me.

I know, flame away. I know my position on this subject is not of the norm in this forum.. But, this "undocumented immigrant" shit is fucking stupid.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Bludegeon wrote:I don't care if they are selling ice cream on the corner..

And save me the "well, you are here illegal too".. Means nothing now. I wasn't apart of how this country was "stolen, founded" , etc..

My two parents fucked in the USA, legally.. And had this mess that is me.

I know, flame away. I know my position on this subject is not of the norm in this forum.. But, this "undocumented immigrant" shit is fucking stupid.
You're free to think whatever you want. It's out of your hands. They're here....more will come. That's reality. Accept it or freak out.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

OK, we will, Perry Mason. How illegal is it?
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I think it's partially the reason he's getting high poll numbers. There's probably ~15% percent chunk of registered GOP voters who are extremely anti-immigration. So when he spouts off his Mexicans-are-rapists/build a wall boilerplate, that's music to their ears. That and the name recognition factor gives him 25% now.

It's funny that Rupert Murdoch and neocon contingent at Fox News and Talk Radio are worried about him. They are the ones who gave him a platform to mindlessly pontificate for the past 15 years on air. They created the monster and now they're whining about it.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
It's funny that Rupert Murdoch and neocon contingent at Fox News and Talk Radio are worried about him. They are the ones who gave him a platform to mindlessly pontificate for the past 15 years on air. They created the monster and now they're whining about it.
He's loyal to no one. He'd toss a baby from a lifeboat to make more room for his ass.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:

Seriously? If I have to explain this, you shouldn't even go outside of your home.
Danzig in the Dark

Bludegeon wrote:

Seriously? If I have to explain this, you shouldn't even go outside of your home.
Yes. I don't think you can. Feel free to school me.
ImageImage
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

All I know is, once they started checking birth certificates and cross-referencing them to the SS office, lines at the DMV became manageable. Too bad the the E.R. doesn't inact this method. 8)
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Are you questioning the legality of improper entry and immigration fraud?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Danzig in the Dark

No.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Driver Who Killed 6-Year-Old Girl Deported Twice, Arrested for Previous DUI

Angela Aguilar had just gone back inside her Fullerton home to cook. She thought her 6-year-old daughter, Grace, was also inside.

Grace Aguilar, though, was in the front yard, where she had gone to sit by her favorite tree. Angela Aguilar heard the crash, but she didn't realize that an out-of-control driver had struck her daughter.

Grace Aguilar died in that Feb. 17 crash, which police say was caused by a drunk driver, and now her parents can only look back on a young life that had filled theirs with so much joy.

"For something so stupid to happen in a second, just to have (your child) taken away from you, it's not fair," Angela Aguilar said. "It's not fair."Immigration officials say 50-year-old Maximino Delgado Lagunas, who is in the United States illegally, had a blood alcohol level nearly three times the legal limit when he was arrested. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has revealed to NBC4 that Lagunas, a Mexican national, had been deported twice, once in 2001 and again in 2008.

Court records show that in 2015 he was arrested for another DUI. Immigration officials say that back then Buena Park police did not detain Lagunas for the required 48 hours for pickup by immigration officials, instead placing him on informal probation and releasing him to the streets.

Angela and Jesus Aguilar say it took them eight years to have a child. Now they can only mourn their daughter after Lagunas' actions.

Immigration officials say 50-year-old Maximino Delgado Lagunas, who is in the United States illegally, had a blood alcohol level nearly three times the legal limit when he was arrested. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has revealed to NBC4 that Lagunas, a Mexican national, had been deported twice, once in 2001 and again in 2008.

Court records show that in 2015 he was arrested for another DUI. Immigration officials say that back then Buena Park police did not detain Lagunas for the required 48 hours for pickup by immigration officials, instead placing him on informal probation and releasing him to the streets.

Angela and Jesus Aguilar say it took them eight years to have a child. Now they can only mourn their daughter after Lagunas' actions.

"He's taken away from me the best thing I had in life," Jesus Aguilar said.
Danzig in the Dark

ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

BlackCrypt wrote:Angela and Jesus Aguilar
So a beaner immigrant took out beaner immigrant offspring. Zero sum game intact. And he'll prolly be out for good himself. What's your problem?
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: OK, we will, Perry Mason. How illegal is it?
No.

OWNED
Danzig in the Dark

Gazpacho wrote:
No.

OWNED
Since you decided to pounce this like it was the last egg roll at the Chinese buffet, fatboy, how so?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt wrote:Driver Who Killed 6-Year-Old Girl Deported Twice, Arrested for Previous DUI

Meh. Deportees ain't got nuthin' on US!

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Well, I know we’re all exhausted from the disproportionate cascade of undocumented immigrant violence in the almost three years since this thread was started.

Thread well done.

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Gazpacho wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: No.

OWNED
Since you decided to pounce this like it was the last egg roll at the Chinese buffet, fatboy, how so?
TRIGGERED!
Danzig in the Dark

All I learned is that 'Mericans should be killed only by red blooded 'Mericans, preferably blue bloods though rednecks, white trash and even niggers are acceptable. Wetbacks and chinks are tolerable as long as they're not immigrants.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:All I learned is that 'Mericans should be killed only by red blooded 'Mericans, preferably blue bloods though rednecks, white trash and even niggers are acceptable. Wetbacks and chinks are tolerable as long as they're not immigrants.
All I learned is that the Golden Rule shit don't fly no more.
USA! USA!

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: niggers are acceptable. Wetbacks and chinks are tolerable as long as they're not immigrants.

You aynt lurned shit boy.
Danzig in the Dark

Gazpacho wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: niggers are acceptable. Wetbacks and chinks are tolerable as long as they're not immigrants.

You aynt lurned shit boy.
I learned it from you!!!!
ImageImage
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

:lol:

I remember those commercials
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chainsaw Attack Suspect Was Removed from US 11 Times: ICE

The man arrested and accused of using a chainsaw to attack his wife had been removed from the U.S. 11 times since 2005, immigration officials confirmed Friday.

Alejandro Alvarez Villegas, 32, was arrested in Chula Vista, California on allegations he tried to kill his wife with a chainsaw in front of their three children at the couple's home in Whittier.

"Department of Homeland Security databases indicate Mr. Alvarez-Villegas is a serial immigration violator who has been removed from the United States 11 times since 2005," a spokesperson for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said.

The drama unfolded Wednesday when Whittier police found a woman suffering from wounds to her chest caused by a chainsaw. She's expected to survive.

The children, ages 10, 8 and 5, were not hurt and were placed into protective custody, officials said.

Alvarez was found in San Diego County the following day inside of an SUV reported stolen in the LA area.

During the traffic stop, Alvarez allegedly tried to ram a police car, but authorities managed to take him into custody without anyone getting hurt, said Chula Vista Police Lt. Kenny Heinz.

SOURCE
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I will never understand the mentality of choosing a minority of instances to represent the majority. How utterly clueless you most be in so many things. Look at the crime statistics. Illegal immigrants commit overwhelmingly fewer crimes (outside of being here illegally), be it violent or otherwise, than legal citizens. You are doggedly pursuing the idea that illegals should be chucked out because they’re a danger to society. Statistically, they are not.
I’m totally on board with being against illegal immigration. As shitty and convoluted as the naturalization process is, it’s still the system. It’s not fair to the literally millions of people trying to come over legally when people do it illegally. But trying to use Trump’s utter bullshit about them all being rapists, gang members and thieves is just straight up factually wrong, let alone strangely, militantly sheepish and ignorant. You’ve created and keep bumping a months-long thread dedicated to some pretty racist, backward thinking, doggedly pursuing this bullshit. Fuck out of here with that shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Mojo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:14 am I will never understand the mentality of choosing a minority of instances to represent the majority. How utterly clueless you most be in so many things. Look at the crime statistics. Illegal immigrants commit overwhelmingly fewer crimes (outside of being here illegally), be it violent or otherwise, than legal citizens. You are doggedly pursuing the idea that illegals should be chucked out because they’re a danger to society. Statistically, they are not.
I’m totally on board with being against illegal immigration. As shitty and convoluted as the naturalization process is, it’s still the system. It’s not fair to the literally millions of people trying to come over legally when people do it illegally. But trying to use Trump’s utter bullshit about them all being rapists, gang members and thieves is just straight up factually wrong, let alone strangely, militantly sheepish and ignorant. You’ve created and keep bumping a months-long thread dedicated to some pretty racist, backward thinking, doggedly pursuing this bullshit. Fuck out of here with that shit.
He can't come out and say he hates wetbacks, niggers, chinks and others and wants a white only nation, so he rationalizes with these BS reasons.
ImageImage