rikirachtmanstheshit

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: rikirachtmanstheshit

Post by Luminiferous »

:lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Waaaambulance? Really?

Next riki's gonna go all medieval on our asses and post a dancing baby gif! :o
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

It’s hard to believe that’s yet another year has just flown by at the speed of sound. It’s like Han Solo when he makes the jump to hyperspace and the Millennium Falcon just takes off like a bat out of hell. In a nutshell that’s how 2013 went for me. When 2013 started I was pretty much embarking on an optimistic musical journey with my friend Kara that ended up smoldering out like an untouched cigarette in an ashtray. It was just something that wasn’t meant to be even though it was something I really had a lot of faith in. When this project began to slowly fall apart I found myself feeling that this was just my musical destiny. I began to feel that there was something about the deck of cards that I had to work with that had me constantly playing a bunk hand. Maybe I just wasn’t made to to make music with other people.

Over the summer I was contacted by two awesome people (Allison and Mike) who expressed interest in my songs and wanting to get together to see where things might go. A few months later we are a band of three and looking to expand on our little musical family. My confidence has grown and these two people constantly challenge me as a singer, a songwriter, and even more so as a guitarist that I ever have been. When it came time to come up with a band name, I had it in my mind that I wanted to call this band Mystery Road, the same as my last band. My reasoning behind this was that I felt like the first incarnation of Mystery Road hadn’t lived up to it’s full potential or my vision of where I thought we would go. I presented this to the band and they were all on board with it and we moved forward. The more we moved forward and the more I got to know, love, and respect these two people I realized that calling this band Mystery Road was a really bad idea.

To tie this band down to a name of a band that didn’t live up to my expectations just seemed to be totally unfair and in my mind kept this band from forging it’s own identity. I took this thought to the band and they seemed to not only agree but to be somewhat relieved. We talked about it as a group and it just felt so good to be with people that I could trust and express my innermost feelings with and know that they would be open to talking as opposed to the “Whatever you think dude” that I was always accustomed to hearing even when I knew that wasn’t the case.

So the search for the right name is on and in addition to the right name the search for the right people to complete our family is on as well. We now have about 7 or 8 songs in the can and the sound of the band has really developed into something that far exceeds what I thought it would be. The thought, the heart, and the work put into making these songs something truly special has blown me away and I cannot wait to share them with the world when that time has come. In time my friends… in time.

Well, that’s about it for this update! This is where I’m at these days. I’m full of hope, excitement, inspiration, and optimism. I’m so looking forward to where this band will go but at the same time I am finding myself trying to not focus so much on the destination but more on the journey. “Live in the now!” as Garth would tell Wayne. I just need to remember that and to keep my mind focused on the now and my sites on the destination. If I can keep that up than I’m sure I’ll be fine.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

So after a while of neglect, the ol’ REDACTED Web site is back and with the same old look as before. I really tried to get with the times and modernize the site a bit. I even moved to a WordPress them and ya know what? It just didn’t feel right. REDACTED has been my little home on the web for almost 15 years. It started out as an old FrontPage Express site on AOL, then hosted on numerous free sites, and then finally it’s own domain. All this site needs to be is to be my little home, domain on the web for people to catch up with me. It’s almost like this is my own little lost and found. Lost touch with me? Wanna find me? Just Google me and voila! All the news you need to know about me, links to my music, etc. In the land of Facebook and what not this little home got cast into the shadows. Well, here I am folks! I’m back and I’m not going anywhere so I hope you all are still sticking with me!
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

Wow! You can copy and paste! I'm so impressed!

RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

If you're, like, 65 years old and "very hopeful" about your "musical journey" or some other such nonsense, you are either Mick Jagger or a crazy person.

If you're not sure whether you're Mick Jagger or a crazy person, take this test:

How old is this reference: "“Live in the now!” as Garth would tell Wayne."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol: Nothing screams 'living in the now' like referencing something from 25 years ago.

Rikirachtmansadunce strikes me as the kind of guy who still says "NOT!" at the end of a facetious statement.
ImageImage
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

You guys are hurting my feelings...

NOT!

Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

Hmmm. The blog page links to a Facebook page that has recent pics of Rickirachtmanisshit. Those pics look different from the pics he posts here. In the Facebook pics, which he shares with his friends (cause who the fuck else wants to listen to that band), he looks, well, to use one of his own terms, "substantially meatier".

You put a few pounds back on, rickishit? "How much?" Wait, I know... You have an endorsement, right?
Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

Oh my goodness gracious! You removed the band's Facebook link from the blog. Well, I declare! What do you feel you need to hide, rickiisshit?

I hope you get to the gym before you undo all of your weight-loss progress. From the look of your pictures, you'll be bald in 3 years. (Could that part in your hair be any wider?) Do you want to be both fat and bald?
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Oof! Check out Ann giving riki the old what for!

ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hey riki, how many times a day do you either say "HWAY!" or "No HWAY!"?

Follow-up: How often do these super kewl quips result in somebody punching you in the face?
ImageImage
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

exitflagger wrote:Oof! Check out Ann giving riki the old what for!

RIK STIK APPROVED!!!!11!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

Is this bitch never coming back? He used to post every few days, but now...nothing in more than a month.

I'm sure he's busy gigging and recording with his band. Better things to do. Though his profile does say he logged in 5 days ago. Gotta check out those T&A threads, I guess. After all, Sludge is the only place on the web where you can see free neckid pics.

Probably harrasing women via pm. Why else would you need to keep logging in if you're not going to post?
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Awww did I upset the iddy bitty baby? I thought he'd be proud of his musical prowess.

Oh noes.

And nice skullet.
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

So this dude still hasn't been back. Last post was over two years ago. But....last login was less than a month ago. You don't need to login to the site in order to read it. Which one of you crazy gals is PMing this guy? nycrue (hollywoodrose)?
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

So nice to see I'm still cared about around here. haha. Thanks, Ann Landers! Well, just a heads up since it's been so long. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago as being bi-polar, obsessive, and server social anxiety (which is why I smoked so much fucking weed and drank when I had to go out). My shitty band is doing pretty well, we're about to finish up our 2nd album and continue to make shitty americana folk rock music. I gained 45 lbs because of anti-depressants but am back at the gym creeping on big girls and trying to work the weight off again. My crappy little blog is still going strong as well.

Anyways, I just thought I'd check in. Believe it or not, I actually miss a lot of you bastards but I figured I would just give you a heads up and say hey! The bi-polar and obsessiveness will explain alot about my previous nature. While not an excuse for shit, it was a huge part of why I was the way I was.

Back to your normally scheduled Sludge. I'll check back in sometime in 2020!

Hope you all are well, healthy, and happy.

EvilRockPosh

Post by EvilRockPosh »

How are the ape drapes looking?
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

rikirachtmanstheshit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am So nice to see I'm still cared about around here. haha. Thanks, Ann Landers! Well, just a heads up since it's been so long. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago as being bi-polar, obsessive, and server social anxiety (which is why I smoked so much fucking weed and drank when I had to go out). My shitty band is doing pretty well, we're about to finish up our 2nd album and continue to make shitty americana folk rock music. I gained 45 lbs because of anti-depressants but am back at the gym creeping on big girls and trying to work the weight off again. My crappy little blog is still going strong as well.

Anyways, I just thought I'd check in. Believe it or not, I actually miss a lot of you bastards but I figured I would just give you a heads up and say hey! The bi-polar and obsessiveness will explain alot about my previous nature. While not an excuse for shit, it was a huge part of why I was the way I was.

I hope you can score with a huge fucking mongo that weighs at least 300 pounds.
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

Thebottomline wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:47 pm
rikirachtmanstheshit wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am So nice to see I'm still cared about around here. haha. Thanks, Ann Landers! Well, just a heads up since it's been so long. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago as being bi-polar, obsessive, and server social anxiety (which is why I smoked so much fucking weed and drank when I had to go out). My shitty band is doing pretty well, we're about to finish up our 2nd album and continue to make shitty americana folk rock music. I gained 45 lbs because of anti-depressants but am back at the gym creeping on big girls and trying to work the weight off again. My crappy little blog is still going strong as well.

I hope you can score with a huge fucking mongo that weighs at least 300 pounds.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

cookie wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:28 am Awww did I upset the iddy bitty baby? I thought he'd be proud of his musical prowess.

Oh noes.

And nice skullet.
man your pale fat ass should be the LAST PERSON to talk Lassie
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Cultural appropriation
You are literally Hitler.
Fucking racist.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mazerati wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:21 pmman your pale fat ass should be the LAST PERSON to talk Lassie
Were the pictures you posted of a pale fat guy not you? You said they were you. I'm so confused by this.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Why is this cunt commenting on a post that is so old? Is it THAT slow around here now?
I'd forgotten Riki even existed 😂
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Ann_Landers wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:18 pm So this dude still hasn't been back. Last post was over two years ago. But....last login was less than a month ago. You don't need to login to the site in order to read it. Which one of you crazy gals is PMing this guy? nycrue (hollywoodrose)?
He's been posting his blog links on the Sludge FB page. Re-reading this thread gives me douche chills all over again.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.