Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:59 am Is there anybody who really thinks he's just trolling and that he actually KNOWS that shit like "pour/pore" will get his detractors all worked up? I know there are lots of people who subscribe to that theory. It seems really hard to believe that we could have a president who's that severely retarded.

I would actually feel a lot better about things if it was revealed that he's doing it on purpose. It's fucking terrifying if he's not. God help us.

There's a good chance he didn't even write the tweet. Other people are handling a good deal of his tweets. I wish some journalist would start turning the investigative spotlight on whoever those people are. They're aiding whatever criminality is being enacted by those tweets.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:34 am
exitflagger wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:59 am Is there anybody who really thinks he's just trolling and that he actually KNOWS that shit like "pour/pore" will get his detractors all worked up? I know there are lots of people who subscribe to that theory. It seems really hard to believe that we could have a president who's that severely retarded.

I would actually feel a lot better about things if it was revealed that he's doing it on purpose. It's fucking terrifying if he's not. God help us.

There's a good chance he didn't even write the tweet. Other people are handling a good deal of his tweets. I wish some journalist would start turning the investigative spotlight on whoever those people are. They're aiding whatever criminality is being enacted by those tweets.
What criminality, TenLenny? If saying stupid shit was a crime, you would be on death row by now.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:52 pm

What criminality, TenLenny? If saying stupid shit was a crime, you would be on death row by now.

Are you slow or something? Look at how Trump's Twitter feed has been used. Half of it is probably evidence for Mueller's investigation at this point.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So there are rumblings that the GOP is very nervous about Trump meeting with Putin with no aides or note-takers present. Not one of those damn senators will speak out about how this meeting should not go down like that, let alone be taking place at all. It's party before country, and they'll let this country's democracy get rat-fucked to achieve permanent autocratic dominance.

Then again, how much real outrage are we really seeing on either side? At this point, the guy who yelled "No puppet! No puppet!" from the get-go continues to cast highly credible suspicion that he's a traitorous puppet doing Putin's bidding and he'll take the meeting while everyone pouts and stomps their feet.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:41 pm Look at how Trump's Twitter feed has been used. Half of it is probably evidence for Mueller's investigation at this point.
Can you point to something specific?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Not difficult to believe at all.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Bingo.

Whether he wrote them or not, they're under his name, therefore he approves of them.

I see Dump as trying to pull a "I didn't write those tweets" defense.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:41 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Are you slow or something? Look at how Trump's Twitter feed has been used. Half of it is probably evidence for Mueller's investigation at this point.
I have. If Mueller is using Twitter for evidence, he is a bigger fool than you.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump asked advisers about invading Venezuela in 2017
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/04/politics ... index.html

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Pruitt's out as EPA chief. The scandals just keep comin', folks!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:05 pm Pruitt's out as EPA chief. The scandals just keep comin', folks!
The.Best.People.

Also, WTF are "tactical pants"?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

vlad wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:10 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:05 pm Pruitt's out as EPA chief. The scandals just keep comin', folks!
The.Best.People.

A tactic to get women in my pants
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

hendrix74 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:09 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:10 pm
The.Best.People.

A tactic to get women in my pants
It sounds a lot less dirty and more effective than "grab them by the pussy", doesn't it?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Extremely Focused Trump Now Comparing Himself to Elton John
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... hn-696490/

While speaking to a crowd in Montana Thursday night, Trump abruptly brought up the singer in the middle of tangent about how no one gives him credit for being a great speaker.

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

A representative for Elton John declined to comment on the president’s remarks.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:21 am Extremely Focused Trump Now Comparing Himself to Elton John
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... hn-696490/

While speaking to a crowd in Montana Thursday night, Trump abruptly brought up the singer in the middle of tangent about how no one gives him credit for being a great speaker.

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

A representative for Elton John declined to comment on the president’s remarks.

Just for emphasis. :|
LJP 2002-2014

LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

What the stringy fuck is the old twat babbling about now?
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

LeeRatbag wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:19 am What the stringy fuck is the old twat babbling about now?
Not a clue.

So what's going to happen when visits the UK?

Will he talk shit about May when he meets the Queen? Hand her a bill for WW2? Maybe "commiserate" about what a crazy broad Diana was?
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm
Gonna be wild. They've discovered Spanky's Achilles heel. It's being called a "baby."

A baby Trump blimp will be flying over Parliament.

Spanky don't like it one bit.
He'll seek vengeance.

‘Trump Baby’ Balloon for President’s Trip to U.K.? London Mayor Says Yesssss
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/06/worl ... blimp.html

LONDON — A week before President Trump’s working visit to Britain, the mayor of London has allowed an additional participant in the city’s welcome reception: a giant orange balloon of the president depicted as a baby in a diaper.

The balloon was approved amid “Stop Trump” protests planned for the visit starting on July 12. Activist groups and trade unions organized an online petition calling on the mayor to allow the effigy to be flown over Parliament. It drew over 10,000 signatories.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nevoeiro
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevoeiro »

I'm surprised that he is visiting the UK. No one likes him over there and they are very vocal about it.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

THE LAND OF THE CAGED & HOME OF THE FEARFUL.

USA USA USA!!!
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Surprise: Donald Trump’s Entire Anti-Immigration Agenda Is a Con

While the president bashes immigrants on the campaign trail, he’s hiring foreign labor at Mar-a-Lago and sourcing his Trump 2020 flags from China.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07 ... a-is-a-con

When he is not slandering the Justice Department for investigating his friends, Donald Trump has kept his presidency focused on two demagogic concerns. The first is purely ethnocentric: for the past several months, Trump has been ramping up deportations of non-criminal immigrants, demonizing them in increasingly fascistic terms, and cracking down on illegal border crossings, including by forcibly separating migrant families seeking amnesty and warehousing their toddlers in tent cities in the desert as political leverage. The second major theme of Trump’s presidency has been his escalating trade war with China, which he has long believed is ripping off the U.S. by selling Americans the things they don’t want to make themselves. It’s all part of his “America First” schtick, wherein foreigners and foreign countries are screwing us over, and only Uncle Don can put a stop to it.

President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club has applied for permission to hire 61 foreign workers to serve as waiters and cooks during the winter social season in Palm Beach, Fla., according to data posted this week by the Labor Department.

The postings show that—despite Trump’s insistence that immigration is holding down wages and crowding out native-born American workers—his club believes it cannot find any Americans in South Florida who are qualified to hold two very common restaurant-industry jobs.

This isn’t a new development: Trump has been stocking his workforce with cheaper foreign labor for years, rather than raise wages to attract American workers. As BuzzFeed notes, Trump-owned businesses, or ones bearing his name, have attempted to hire more than 480 foreign guest workers since he launched his campaign in June 2015, including more than 240 at Mar-a-Lago. “It’s very, very hard to get people,” Trump explained during a 2016 debate, arguing that “other hotels do the exact same thing,” and the practice is allowed by law. “I take advantage of that. There’s nothing wrong with it. We have no choice.”

Of course, all that was meant to change when Trump took office. During his inaugural address last year, Trump promised that with him as president, the country would “follow two simple rules: buy American, and hire American.” As it turns out, Trump isn’t doing too well with “buy American,” either:

As the U.S.’s trade conflict with China heats up and President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign gets underway, a Chinese manufacturer says his factory has been hired to create flags for Trump’s 2020 bid. The factory, which used to make red scarves for the communist Young Pioneers before China opened up its trade, now makes about 100,000 international flags a day.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

When he said he was going to drain the swamp I didn't realize he meant through the White House front doors.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm Will he talk shit about May when he meets the Queen?

Yes, but because he's senile the May he assumes he'll be meeting is Brian May, and he'll be confused when the rest of the band doesn't show up.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 am
vlad wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm Will he talk shit about May when he meets the Queen?

Yes, but because he's senile the May he assumes he'll be meeting is Brian May, and he'll be confused when the rest of the band doesn't show up.
"Brian. Where's Freddy? With Big Ben?"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Resort Files Request To Hire Foreign Workers — Again
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 827cc07826

Just over a year after President Donald Trump signed his “Buy American and Hire American” executive order, his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida has filed for permission to hire 61 foreign workers.

Trump’s Palm Beach business filed requests with the U.S. Labor Department for additional visas for foreign servers and cooks, according to records submitted Thursday and Friday. The employees would work October through the following May. Servers would earn $12.68 an hour and cooks $13.31 an hour.

Since late 2015, Mar-a-Lago has filed 10 separate requests for multiple temporary work visas for foreign employees.

The New York Times has reported that since 2010, only 17 of 300 American applicants were hired to work at the resort that Trump now calls the “Winter White House” or the “Southern White House.” Since 2010, Mar-a-Lago has obtained a total of 500 H-2B visas for seasonal foreign workers, according to The New Yorker.

The Trump Organization hired at least 1,260 foreign workers from 2001 to 2016, according to a CNN analysis. Trump appears to prefer foreign workers at his resorts who are female, young, attractive and with Romanian or South African accents that convey an “exotic appeal,” former workers told the network.

In order to obtain the H-2B visas required for non-agricultural workers, employers must prove that there are not enough Americans willing to do the work — which Trump has insisted is the case.

dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:50 amImage
He'd do it and then get disappointed and back out when he finds out it's not a team of Thai ladyboy/schoolgirls.

And apparently Trump only cares about immigrants when he needs them for cheap labor. How hypocritical of him.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:21 pm
vlad wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm
Gonna be wild. They've discovered Spanky's Achilles heel. It's being called a "baby."

A baby Trump blimp will be flying over Parliament.

Spanky don't like it one bit.
He'll seek vengeance.

‘Trump Baby’ Balloon for President’s Trip to U.K.? London Mayor Says Yesssss
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/06/worl ... blimp.html

LONDON — A week before President Trump’s working visit to Britain, the mayor of London has allowed an additional participant in the city’s welcome reception: a giant orange balloon of the president depicted as a baby in a diaper.

The balloon was approved amid “Stop Trump” protests planned for the visit starting on July 12. Activist groups and trade unions organized an online petition calling on the mayor to allow the effigy to be flown over Parliament. It drew over 10,000 signatories.
Look at those tiny hands.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf has to laugh himself to sleep at night at the blind devotion of his supporters.. He knows he can scream FAKE NEWS! and swear his sleazy buddies are awesome innocent guys and the female accusers are always lying and they swallow it hook line and sinker every time..
His wife and his daughter claim to be all for women's empowerment, but then Drumpf pokes fun of the #Metoo movement in a rambling speech, constantly attempts to demean female politicians calling them Pocahontas, crazy and other insults and not a peep from the FLOTUS or his wet dream daughter...

He claims America First, bringing jobs back to America, ridding the country of immigrants to free up jobs for real 'Muricans and yet he and his daughter have their products made in China, he brings in immigrants to fill jobs at his resort and they do not bat an eye...

How is it so hard to find American cooks and servers?? Hell I'd bet some of those out of work AMERICAN coal miners and laid off Carrier employees would be open for those positions until all the winning he promised them finally catches up to them..

Now he hires Bill Shine, an asshole from Faux News who was fired amidst the sexual harassment storm at Faux News in 2017, who defended fellow assholes Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly, as well as being named in multiple lawsuits for his handling of the network's mounting sexual harassment scandals against on-air talent and Fox News executives.. Not a peep of protest from the MAGA crowd..
Of course Drumpf's decision has Hannity and O'Reilly's endorsement as an awesome hire for the White House..(big surprise)

.......and yet again, the "moral and Christian" right remain silent and enjoy another cup of orange Kool Aid... :lol:
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

'Merica First!!!

Mar-a-Lago files request to hire 61 foreign temporary workers
By Jamie Ehrlich, CNN

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's resort, Mar-a-Lago, filed a request to the Department of Labor for 61 additional visas for foreign servers and cooks, according to Job Order Records filed on Thursday and Friday.

The Florida resort requested 61 H-2B visas, which are visas for temporary non-agricultural workers. In order to obtain H-2Bs, employers must prove that there are not enough US workers who are "able, willing, qualified, and available" to do the temporary work. 40 of the visas were for servers, while 21 were for cooks.
In January, the resort requested 70 H-2B visas for cooks, housekeepers, and servers.
The latest request sets the wages at $12.68 per hour for the servers and $13.31 for the cooks. Due to terms set by the visa, employees can only work for the company that sponsors the visa itself. The servers and cooks would work October through May.
The President has said before in a 2015 interview with MSNBC that "getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible." However, the New York Times reported in 2016 that since 2010, only 17 of 300 American applicants were hired at the club. And since October of 2015, Mar-a-Lago has filed 10 separate requests for H-2B visas.
Though Mar-a-Lago requested 61 visas, information has not been made public on how many visas it will receive. Congress sets a cap of 66,000 new H-2B visas a year.