NeverSurrender calls out Trump haters...AFTER 8 YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER OBAMA

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

NeverSurrender calls out Trump haters...AFTER 8 YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER OBAMA

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NeverSurrender wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:53 amIt's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

"Hey Love Industry, how are you today?"

"Fuck Trump. That racist, woman hater!!" These idiots can't even have a normal conversation.
Just as predicted: Every nutjob that went crazy over Obama is now saying things like "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

Even misusing it, since Trump is certainly relevant in a thread about Scott Baio.

CLASSIC SOLDIERUNDERAMAN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Re: NeverSurrender calls out Trump haters...AFTER 8 YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER OBAMA

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

NeverSurrender wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:31 amAnd you're stupidity is going to get Trump elected again.
:lol:

Indeed.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Re: NeverSurrender calls out Trump haters...AFTER 8 YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER OBAMA

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:36 am
NeverSurrender wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:31 amAnd you're stupidity is going to get Trump elected again.

Indeed.
What’s with most of the conservatives on here being barely a notch above illiterate? Most of them can’t grasp rudimentary writing skills, but I’m supposed to believe they’re totally caught up on foreign policy.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Indeed.

the fuckin imbecile writes the jokes himself
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Mojo wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am

Indeed.
What’s with most of the conservatives on here being barely a notch above illiterate? Most of them can’t grasp rudimentary writing skills, but I’m supposed to believe they’re totally caught up on foreign policy.

They're also Trump's "Elites". Yes, the very same as the ones' in North Dakota. Wiith their bigger boats & houses.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:02 pm
Mojo wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am

Indeed.

They're also Trump's "Elites". Yes, the very same as the ones' in North Dakota. Wiith their bigger boats & houses.
You're living in a pretty fragile glass house there dude.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!