Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Kiss Crue »

Can i ask a few questions about taxes that no one will answer honestly?

Thanks.

1. If you thought you could get away with underpaying your taxes would you?

2. I see a lot of angst and anger directed at private individuals like Trump for allegedly not paying their taxes and being too rich...but why so little of the same directed at the government for collecting and spending trillions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund government policy that does nothing to increase the peace and prosperity of it's people and/or is massively mismanaged?

To wit:

- The US government collects 5.5 trillion dollars in total taxes from private citizens/entities (ie income, social insurance, ad Valorem, etc...)

- Some 300 billion dollars goes to paying just the interest on the US debt. The US government has individuals, corps, and foreign banks lending them huge sums of money to run their racket and the US just pays off the interest with taxpayer funds as the debt contiues to grow leaving an even heavier burden on the US taxpayer in future years.

- 80 billion of those dollars go to the VA...a direct consequence of the US government's war machine. This total will only increase as the US war machine keeps producing more vets.

- 45 billion goes to "homeland security" which is mostly about harassing Americans and keeping Mexicans out

- 68 billion goes to the deeply flawed and mismanaged dept of education

- Department of defense gets 600 Billion $ to fund the US government's war machine

- NASA gets 20 Billion $

- The DOJ gets 28 Billion to incarcerate as many Americans as possible and continue the drug war among other atrocities.

- Foreign Aid is around 50 billion. This equates to nothing more than one government bribing another government to do what it tells it to do. That money is never seen by people needing "aid"

I could go on here but I am sure you get the picture.

3. Why don't we discuss these things?
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:22 pm You know, I'm starting to think this Trump fellow may not be telling the truth about his taxes or background...

I doubt this'll improve Spanky's relations with the failing New York Times.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... trump.html
Total hit job. Believe me.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Kiss Crue wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:40 am 1. If you thought you could get away with underpaying your taxes would you?
Honestly, probably so. I would also expect to be taken to task about it if I ran for and was elected president. Would I try to be evasive and cover it up? Maybe if I was a fucking greedy, lying douchebag. So how does this apply to Donnie again?

Come on, man. Do you ever think these things through at all?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Kiss Crue wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:40 am Can i ask a few questions about taxes that no one will answer honestly?

Thanks.

1. If you thought you could get away with underpaying your taxes would you?
Yes. Yes, I would. I've never held it against Trump or any other billionaire or millionaire for trying to pay less in taxes. But there's a difference between write-offs and tax-fraud. There's also a difference between the citizenry and the POTUS.

2. I see a lot of angst and anger directed at private individuals like Trump for allegedly not paying their taxes and being too rich...but why so little of the same directed at the government for collecting and spending trillions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund government policy that does nothing to increase the peace and prosperity of it's people and/or is massively mismanaged?
What would you have us do about it? Of course there are many of us that are angry about the deficit, angry about ridiculous military spending, etc.

To wit:

- The US government collects 5.5 trillion dollars in total taxes from private citizens/entities (ie income, social insurance, ad Valorem, etc...)

- Some 300 billion dollars goes to paying just the interest on the US debt. The US government has individuals, corps, and foreign banks lending them huge sums of money to run their racket and the US just pays off the interest with taxpayer funds as the debt contiues to grow leaving an even heavier burden on the US taxpayer in future years.

- 80 billion of those dollars go to the VA...a direct consequence of the US government's war machine. This total will only increase as the US war machine keeps producing more vets.

- 45 billion goes to "homeland security" which is mostly about harassing Americans and keeping Mexicans out[/color]

- 68 billion goes to the deeply flawed and mismanaged dept of education

- Department of defense gets 600 Billion $ to fund the US government's war machine

- NASA gets 20 Billion $

- The DOJ gets 28 Billion to incarcerate as many Americans as possible and continue the drug war among other atrocities.

- Foreign Aid is around 50 billion. This equates to nothing more than one government bribing another government to do what it tells it to do. That money is never seen by people needing "aid"

I could go on here but I am sure you get the picture.
Are you asking for a conversation or are you just bagging on the US? We don't vote on any of that stuff. It's out of our control.

3. Why don't we discuss these things?
Most people don't dwell on it. It's stuff we have no control over and most of us are worried enough about paying our own bills, let alone paying China back for money we didn't ask to borrow. We can discuss these things, but what good will that do? These issues have been looming in the background for literal generations. They're not going away.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

US President admits rogue terror sponsoring state of Saudi Arabia would not exist without US support:

https://business.financialpost.com/news ... t-u-s-help

Headline:

You wouldn’t last two weeks without us, Donald Trump tells Saudi king. So about those oil prices …Pressure on one of the U.S.'s closest Arab allies to curb rising oil prices and pay for military protection

From the article:

"How about our military deals where we protect rich nations that we don’t get reimbursed?” Trump told a campaign rally in the U.S. state of Mississippi on Tuesday night. “I love the king, King Salman, but I said, ‘King, we’re protecting you. You might not be there for two weeks without us. You have to pay for your military, you have to pay.’”
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Why would you feel like you have no control and we shouldn't dwell on those things? Like the stuff we argue about we have more control over? Is cutting your dick off and calling yourself Susan a sane or insane thing? That's a conversation we have more control over? I don't think so. I think it's a lot easier to come to the consensus that government is there mostly to fuck us, it rarely acts towards the goal of peace and prosperity for it's citizens, and it relies on partisanship to survive and keep the existing paradigms in place and, therefore, we should not participate.

The government relies on us taking sides. As long as we're on the side of any government representation they win. Taking the side of democrat vs republican, liberal vs conservative isn't so important to the broader goals of the government so long as you pick a side. Whoever you pick, you're participating in helping keep the existing system of government. They all win.

Similarly they want us blaming financial issues on private citizens like Donald Trump while they rape us clean.

What the govt has to fear is people deciding it's all bullshit, there are little differences between the parties, opting out of supporting either of the major parties, etc... I'm not sure why we don't think people can get there or why it's a waste of time. People existed for thousands of years before democracy became a thing. We're not fast learners but we do learn shit. People are slowly getting their heads around the idea that we don't need Kings or governments to rule us. America was founded on that but it lost it's way big time. All empires become corrupted and fall. And if you go back only a few decades years you'll see political parties that don't exist any longer.

Government has replaced the kings that used to rule us. "democracy" is a nice sounding word that makes us think we are in charge vs the years of living in some King's fiefdom but it's all mostly a ruse. A lot of those Kings treated their peoples better than the government does. At some point humanity will get to a place where we don't accept this garbage and where we understand we have to keep all the power with the people and make these shit head representatives shine our shoes.

And no this is not bagging on America, I hate the Canadian government and understand the nature of government everywhere is ugly. Of course with America being the biggest, most aggressive government on our planet makes them a frequent target.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:20 am US President admits rogue terror sponsoring state of Saudi Arabia would not exist without US support:
Rogue terror sponsoring huh? And yet strangely they're not on his list of countries he's banned from entering the US..
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:44 am Why would you feel like you have no control and we shouldn't dwell on those things? Like the stuff we argue about we have more control over? Is cutting your dick off and calling yourself Susan a sane or insane thing? That's a conversation we have more control over? I don't think so. I think it's a lot easier to come to the consensus that government is there mostly to fuck us, it rarely acts towards the goal of peace and prosperity for it's citizens, and it relies on partisanship to survive and keep the existing paradigms in place and, therefore, we should not participate.

The government relies on us taking sides. As long as we're on the side of any government representation they win. Taking the side of democrat vs republican, liberal vs conservative isn't so important to the broader goals of the government so long as you pick a side. Whoever you pick, you're participating in helping keep the existing system of government. They all win.

Similarly they want us blaming financial issues on private citizens like Donald Trump while they rape us clean.

What the govt has to fear is people deciding it's all bullshit, there are little differences between the parties, opting out of supporting either of the major parties, etc... I'm not sure why we don't think people can get there or why it's a waste of time. People existed for thousands of years before democracy became a thing. We're not fast learners but we do learn shit. People are slowly getting their heads around the idea that we don't need Kings or governments to rule us. America was founded on that but it lost it's way big time. All empires become corrupted and fall. And if you go back only a few decades years you'll see political parties that don't exist any longer.

Government has replaced the kings that used to rule us. "democracy" is a nice sounding word that makes us think we are in charge vs the years of living in some King's fiefdom but it's all mostly a ruse. A lot of those Kings treated their peoples better than the government does. At some point humanity will get to a place where we don't accept this garbage and where we understand we have to keep all the power with the people and make these shit head representatives shine our shoes.

And no this is not bagging on America, I hate the Canadian government and understand the nature of government everywhere is ugly. Of course with America being the biggest, most aggressive government on our planet makes them a frequent target.
Taking sides and defending your home team to the bitter end is ingrained in us and may take ten centuries for Americans to overcome. My faith in this country to smarten up has died in the last two years. It all keeps reminding me of Pantera lyrics... no sense makes sense, you can't get bought without thought.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SHOW DICK SOME RESPECT.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

whammybar wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Taking sides and defending your home team to the bitter end is ingrained in us and may take ten centuries for Americans to overcome. My faith in this country to smarten up has died in the last two years. It all keeps reminding me of Pantera lyrics... no sense makes sense, you can't get bought without thought.
Naw man. All people's just need to do is start smoking shit tons of weed. There's very good reasons governments around the world have always hated people smoking weed. It's impossible to support government if you smoke enough weed. It's science.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Wow. This tops Gerald Ford biting into a tamale that was still wrapped in a corn husk.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:23 am
Wow. This tops Gerald Ford biting into a tamale that was still wrapped in a corn husk.

That really happened? I remember him falling down the steps from the airplane. Man, Gerald Ford was the Whitest guy ever. (not in a racist way, just a mayonnaise and wonder bread kind of way.)
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 am
That really happened? I remember him falling down the steps from the airplane. Man, Gerald Ford was the Whitest guy ever. (not in a racist way, just a mayonnaise and wonder bread kind of way.)

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:09 am
vlad wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 am
I love that he finished it with a fork. Possibly the only tamales he'd ever had before were from a can, that could be found right next to the Spaghetti -Os and "raviolis".

Damn, now I want some real tamales. Thank god for all the Illegal invaders. I can run to the store and pick some fresh ones up. Though I do make them at home, with recipes my grandmother picked up in old Arizona (1950s) from a "Mexican lady" as it says on her handwritten recipe. Or maybe run to the dollar store and buy a can, in honor of Ford. No.

Anyway, I see the original tweet is gaining traction. It's most likely not T-P, but some napkin from his junk food fix. I just love that with all the people surrounding him, no one did anything. I guess it's not as seriously life threatening as wandering off the plane and away from the Limo right in front of it.
Last edited by vlad on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Secret Service jumps in after baby elephant charges at Melania Trump in Kenya
https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2 ... /23552109/

"YOUR STEPSON KILLED MY DADDY!"

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:44 am Why would you feel like you have no control and we shouldn't dwell on those things? Like the stuff we argue about we have more control over? Is cutting your dick off and calling yourself Susan a sane or insane thing? That's a conversation we have more control over? I don't think so. I think it's a lot easier to come to the consensus that government is there mostly to fuck us, it rarely acts towards the goal of peace and prosperity for it's citizens, and it relies on partisanship to survive and keep the existing paradigms in place and, therefore, we should not participate.

Are you talking anarchy, Piss Crue? How do 'the people' exercise power while avoiding the formation of a government?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Donald Trump's battering of Iran is affecting the cost of oil

🤬😡🤬😡🤬

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/05/middle ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

FULL DISCLOSURE:

I rarely read the articles I post on here in their entirety, first. Due to my knee jerk reactions!
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anyone catch Melania in Egypt talking about Brett Kavanaugh while looking like "Smooth Criminal" Michael Jackson? You can bet someone is gonna dub that song over her comments.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/ ... 1386460160
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 amYou can bet someone is gonna dub that song over her comments.
Thank God you don't try to edit this unfunny shit yourself.

Which you just stole from the comments.

Joke thief.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Another one bites the dust.

Any theories regarding Nikki Haley's sudden "Fuck this I'm Out"?
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:45 am Another one bites the dust.

Any theories regarding Nikki Haley's sudden "Fuck this I'm Out"?
One I've just heard is that Lindsey Graham hopes to take over the AG once BLOTUS fires Sessions and then Haley can get appointed as SC Senator. The commentator I saw (Charles Sykes) pointed out that Graham really, really wants something from Trump. Makes as much sense as anything. She's young enough to wait for her POTUS run till after this shitshow ends.*

Or she knows something is coming at her, or the admin and she's getting out before it happens.

Or maybe she just wants to "spend time with her family". :lol:

* Just had a thought, if she and Kamala Harris were the party nominees in 2024, you'd have two women of Indian heritage running. Not that I am endorsing the idea either way.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Right, at first they didn't give a reason and then they toss out that "I just want some time off" horseshit. Bitch please. There's either strategy or scandal behind it. This administration will never divulge legit truth to the public though, no matter how inconsequential it may be. Why would they start now?

ETA: Oh man, I can't even imagine the massive avalanche of humiliation that would be triggered if President Clownshoe jams his dumbfuck daughter into the position of UN Ambassador. Down, down, down we go...
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnbfcL

Message from our esteemed first lady: If you want to commit sexual assault on a woman, it's cool, just make sure you don't leave any evidence.

Sounds good, Melania. You're first in line for "touchin' time"! Let's do this.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Man, this whole "They need to be heard" routine is getting tiresome.

Listen, but don't believe a word they say unless they show you a dress soaked in blood and semen and surveillance footage of the rapist in the act, and EVEN THEN don't believe it.
room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:18 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnbfcL

Message from our esteemed first lady: If you want to commit sexual assault on a woman, it's cool, just make sure you don't leave any evidence.

Sounds good, Melania. You're first in line for "touchin' time"! Let's do this.
Why is she dressed as a baddy from an Indiana Jones movie?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:30 am Man, this whole "They need to be heard" routine is getting tiresome.

Listen, but don't believe a word they say unless they show you a dress soaked in blood and semen and surveillance footage of the rapist in the act, and EVEN THEN don't believe it.
Unless you are a Catholic priest. Going back decades. Which is as it should be. Those then boys and girls were heard and believed at last

Which reminds me, the rape kit backlog, decades in some cases, is around 400,000. So reporting the rape with "hard evidence" isn't even enough. Let's all remember the Wasilla, AK CoP who required women to pay for their own forensic rape kit testing, until the state stepped in in 2000 and made a law stopping that shit. His reasoning was saving the taxpayers money. Because apparently the wimminfolk don't pay taxes. Did he think he should only spend money on "real" crime?
LJP 2002-2014

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

See, women? POTUS Trump is on your side!
Forget all about the last couple of weeks. He's just a straightshooter!

Trump signs law to punish websites for sex trafficking

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1HI2KP
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
!