Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

It's funny how nobody even bats an eye anymore at something like two Fox News hosts speaking at a Trump rally last night. Is anybody REALLY under the ridiculous assumption that Fox News is a legit news source anymore? That they are not a brazenly undisguised right wing propaganda organization?

Where is clownshoe Ironman to do his routine about how Fox and CNN are equally biased? What a load of bullshit.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Whatever happens after today's elections, I hope more people began to adopt an attitude of "Take the polls with a big grain of salt." News talking heads and websites love to cite polls as overwhelming evidence of what to expect in election outcomes, but we should all know by now that they're not great predictors. Anyone who was for Clinton and delighted by the polls heavily favoring her to win in 2016 should heed the lesson.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:47 pm It's funny how nobody even bats an eye anymore at something like two Fox News hosts speaking at a Trump rally last night. Is anybody REALLY under the ridiculous assumption that Fox News is a legit news source anymore? That they are not a brazenly undisguised right wing propaganda organization?

Where is clownshoe Ironman to do his routine about how Fox and CNN are equally biased? What a load of bullshit.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. —The show onstage might well have been called Fox & Friend. As President Trump wrapped up the midterm election cycle with a late-night rally on Monday in southeast Missouri, he was joined by a trio of conservative media rock stars.

Introducing the president as he stumped for Republican candidates was Rush Limbaugh, the radio host who was born and raised in Cape Girardeau. Then after Mr. Trump took the microphone, he invited two Fox News personalities, Sean Hannity and Jeanine Pirro, to join him onstage, where each also delivered a short speech backing the president.

The participation of the Fox hosts in a political rally struck even executives at the network as inappropriate. “Fox News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events,” the network said in a statement on Tuesday. “We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight, and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed.”

How it was addressed the network did not say. Mr. Hannity followed up with his own statement saying that Mr. Trump’s invitation to come onstage was spontaneous, but the popular conservative host expressed no regret about accepting. The only thing he lamented was that some took his onstage attack on the “fake news” at the back of the room to include his colleagues from Fox who were covering the event.

“What I said in my tweet yesterday was 100% truthful. When the POTUS invited me on stage to give a few remarks last night, I was surprised, yet honored by the president’s request. This was NOT planned.” Mr. Hannity wrote on Twitter.

“To be clear,” he added, “I was not referring to my journalist colleagues at FOX News in those remarks. They do amazing work day in and day out in a fair and balanced way and It is an honor to work with such great professionals.” Ms. Pirro did not immediately issue a statement.

The line between the Trump White House and Fox has always been a little blurry, but in that moment on Monday night at the Show Me Center at Southeast Missouri State University at least, the fusion of president and network seemed complete.

Mr. Trump has long relied on the network as his outlet of choice. His vice president, cabinet secretaries and staff members appear with great regularity. Indeed, Mr. Trump gave an interview to Mr. Hannity moments before taking the stage. “I never miss your opening monologue,” he told Mr. Hannity. “I would never do that.”

The pipeline also works the other way. The president recruited his current national security adviser, John R. Bolton, from Fox, and he is considering naming another former Fox personality, Heather Nauert, as his new ambassador to the United Nations as early as this week. His son Donald Trump Jr. is dating Kimberly Guilfoyle, who left her position as a Fox host last summer to “dedicate myself full time” to supporting the president’s political activities.

Hanging around backstage on Monday night was Bill Shine, a former Fox co-president now serving as deputy White House chief of staff in charge of communications. As the rally began, Mr. Shine and Mr. Hannity were spotted giving each other a high-five not long after the interview with Mr. Trump.

A few minutes later onstage, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Hannity to the crowd. “I was speaking to Sean Hannity backstage,” he said. “Do we love Sean?”

The audience cheered. They loved Sean.

Mr. Hannity’s role here was a surprise and yet not. On Sunday, the Trump campaign organization announced that Mr. Hannity and Mr. Limbaugh would join the president at the Cape Girardeau rally as “special guests.”

By Monday afternoon, Mr. Hannity was disputing that. “In spite of reports, I will be doing a live show from Cape Girardeau and interviewing President Trump before the rally,” he wrote on Twitter. “To be clear, I will not be on stage campaigning with the President. I am covering final rally for my show. Something I have done in every election in the past.” The Trump campaign news release was deleted from the web.

Except then he was onstage campaigning with the president. “Sean Hannity, come on up,” beseeched Mr. Trump.

Mr. Hannity climbed onto the stage and took the microphone. Referring to the news media pen in the back of the arena, Mr. Hannity echoed one of the president’s favorite lines. “By the way,” he said, “all those people in the back are fake news.” The crowd booed.

Among those people in the back was a crew from none other than Fox News with the correspondent Kristin Fisher.

Mr. Hannity expressed surprise at being asked to speak but then launched into a few lines supporting Mr. Trump. “I had no idea you were going to invite me up here,” he told the president. “And the one thing that has defined your presidency more than anything else — promises made, promises kept.”

In his statement on Tuesday, Mr. Hannity asserted that he meant it when he said before the rally that he would not be appearing onstage. “What I said in my tweet yesterday was 100% truthful,” he said. “When the POTUS invited me on stage to give a few remarks last night, I was surprised, yet honored by the president’s request.”

After Mr. Hannity’s short remarks, Mr. Trump introduced Ms. Pirro, who he said “treats us very, very well” and “has got viewership like you wouldn’t believe.”

Ms. Pirro offered her own endorsement of the president from the stage. “Do you like the fact that this man is the tip of the spear who goes out there every day and fights for us?” she asked the enthusiastic crowd. “If you like the America that he is making now, you’ve got to make sure you get out there tomorrow.”

Mr. Trump thanked her. “Jeanine has been a great, great friend to all of us,” he said.

In addition to the two Fox stars, Mr. Limbaugh got top billing. A Cape Girardeau native, he remains an important figure in this town on the Mississippi River. A road near the airport is named after him, and the federal courthouse in town is named after his grandfather. A large sign marking the headquarters of the Limbaugh Firm on one building is hard to miss.

Tourists are offered a self-guided tour of the landmarks of Mr. Limbaugh’s life, from the house where he grew up and the school that he attended to the barber shop where he shined shoes and the local radio station where he got his start.

“Donald Trump doesn’t need any of the grief he gets,” Mr. Limbaugh said. “He doesn’t need this. He doesn’t need to put up with the abuse. But he does. He does because he sincerely believes America’s heading on the wrong track.”

Mr. Limbaugh expressed no qualms about being a participant. “You know, I’ve sworn off of these kinds of things some time ago, but they asked — they were very persuasive — and I’m actually thrilled to be there,” he told listeners before the event.

The conservative media figures were featured prominently at the start of the rally. By contrast, Josh Hawley, the Republican candidate for Senate whose campaign was the ostensible purpose of the rally, was not called to the stage until an hour and six minutes after Mr. Limbaugh first took the microphone to get the show started. Mr. Hawley was given five minutes to speak; Mr. Limbaugh got 10.

While news reporters are generally barred from participating in partisan events, the cross-pollination between the political and the opinion media worlds has only grown in recent years. Partisan figures are hired as network commentators even as they continue to interact with their side of the aisle.

When Glenn Beck was still at Fox during Barack Obama’s presidency, he helped sponsor a Tea Party rally in Washington to protest White House policies. During the 2016 campaign, CNN severed ties with Donna Brazile, a Democratic strategist, after it was revealed that she shared questions for CNN-sponsored candidate events in advance with friends on Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Even so, it is unusual for full-time media commentators to cross the line to directly participate in political rallies. Indeed, when Mr. Hannity planned to attend a Tea Party rally in 2010, Fox pulled the plug. “I don’t think we should be supporting the Tea Party or any other party,” Rupert Murdoch, the founder of Fox News, said at the time.

But as Mr. Trump emerged on the presidential scene before the 2016 election, Mr. Hannity, for one, has made no secret of their friendship. “I’m not hiding the fact that I want Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States,” Mr. Hannity told The New York Times in 2016. “I never claimed to be a journalist.”

By last year, he amended that. “I’m a journalist,” he told The New York Times Magazine. “But I’m an advocacy journalist, or an opinion journalist.”

Mr. Trump is happy to embrace Mr. Hannity and Fox. At other campaign rallies this fall, he gave shout-outs to Fox News personalities by name, finding that to be a reliable applause line with his supporters.

In Council Bluffs, Iowa, as he called Democrats “the Dims,” he attributed the word to Fox. “Who says that? Lou Dobbs, the great Lou Dobbs,” Mr. Trump said. “He says that, right? Sean Hannity says that. The Dims. Sean Hannity.”

The crowd cheered.

“Judge Jeanine says that, doesn’t she?” he added.

The crowd cheered again.

“Laura — how good has Laura been, right?” he went on, referring to Laura Ingraham.

The crowd cheered some more.

“We got a lot of good people,” he said. “Do we like Tucker?” he asked, meaning Tucker Carlson. “I like Tucker.”

The crowd applauded its agreement.

He was not finished yet. “How about Steve Doocy?” he asked. “How about Ainsley, Brian?” That would be Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade, hosts along with Mr. Doocy of “Fox & Friends,” which the president watches regularly in the morning.

As Mr. Trump concluded at the Iowa event, “We got a lot of great friends.”

:lol: "Fair and balanced."
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Wow, the orange jackass is already making threats on Twitter. "Two can play that game!" Really?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Who the fuck "resigns" at their bosses request? :lol:

How retarded. Sessions was fired. Just say it you fucking idiots.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Apparently the "Obama regime" annexed the Crimea.

:roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I am going to get a bumper sticker made that says:

"You know there's a video, right?"
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Fuck me. Ruth Bader Ginsberg just fell and broke her ribs.

ETA: I guess since Martin Shkreli is in prison and Hitler's been dead a while now, Trump has to consider his third choice for Attorney General which is Chris Christy. Our president the troll. :|
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hey Spanky....what happened to the invasion? Did you save us yet?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This Acosta thing is getting out of hand. Huckabee Sanders and the White House are tweeting doctored video of the press conference attempting to show that Acosta forcefully grabbed the intern's arm. Heck, some people are even suggesting the intern could have been a plant (maybe a bit far-fetched but who knows?).

https://t.co/K2ZLPFHgNf

The press needs to start pushing back. Call Trump out on his lies in the room, maybe strategically commiserate and pick the most important questions and one by one, keep asking the same one until Trump answers it. The reporters can't continue to let themselves be bullied in this way.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It does not matter if the video is doctored and from Info Wars, the fact is Drumpftards will buy it hook, line and sinker.... No questions asked.

They believe what they are told....
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump today: 'I don't know Matt Whitaker.' Trump last month: 'I know Matt Whitaker'

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump sought to distance himself from the Justice Department official he just named as acting attorney general in the face of mounting criticism about the legality and propriety of his appointment.

"I don't know Matt Whitaker," Trump said of the new acting attorney general, saying he hired him because he had worked for since-dismissed Attorney General Jeff Sessions. "He was always extremely highly thought of, and he still is. But I didn't know Matt Whitaker. He worked for Attorney General Sessions."

The President's comments are at odds with the relationship Trump has forged with Whitaker in recent months, even as his opinion of Sessions continued to sour. Whitaker has been at the White House dozens of times, including in meetings with Trump, and the two have spoken by phone on several occasions, including on the day that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was expected to be fired.

And in an October 11 interview on Fox News, Trump made clear he did, in fact, know Whitaker well.

"I can tell you Matt Whitaker's a great guy. I know Matt Whitaker," he said.

Whitaker was not hired as Sessions' chief of staff by virtue of any pre-existing relationship with Sessions, but instead because White House officials believed Whitaker's loyalties would lie at the White House and not with the beleaguered attorney general, sources said.

And over the last year, Whitaker has told friends about his growing relationship with Trump. The President knew that he had played football and the tall, brawny former US attorney fit the image Trump liked, according to people familiar with their conversations, far more than the diminutive Sessions, whom Trump mocked.

"He looks like the kind of guy who sits at the head of a table," a source familiar with the matter said of Whitaker.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/09/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So what happened to that dangerous threat to America known as the caravan? Are any media outlets going to press Donnie or Huckabee Sanders about it?

How are those two gonna wrap *that* supposedly harrowing storyline up? "Uh, they all calmed down and decided to go home. Yeah, that's it."
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

What happened to the promised Blue Wave?

Was it more of a Blue Ripple?

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Uh yeah. Dems unseated 59 Repub judges in Houston and replaced them with Dems, so yeah, sounds like a blue wave to me.

But but Beto lost!!!! :roll: :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 pm What happened to the promised Blue Wave?

Was it more of a Blue Ripple?

In an economy like this, there shouldn't have been a blue anything.

Anyways, what did happen to that horde of evil wetback invaders? It's a good thing Trumptards aren't easily panicked sheep.
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Sinema is now 21,000 ahead and looks like taking that Senate seat for the dems. So not as horrible in the Senate as it looked. Defending 10 seats that Trump won in this economy and not losing nearly all of them is some going.

In the house, currently Dems have gained 31 seats officially. There are another 5 they are ahead in that were GOP. So that could be 36 pickups. The Republicans are ahead in 6 others, but are incumbents in all of them, so no gains.

7 Governor seats and something like 370 state house seat pick up by the Dems definitely make this a blue wave in this economy. The dems haven't done this well since Watergate, apparently, when another corrupt Republican was in the White House.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MickeyG wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:27 am Sinema is now 21,000 ahead and looks like taking that Senate seat for the dems. So not as horrible in the Senate as it looked. Defending 10 seats that Trump won in this economy and not losing nearly all of them is some going.

In the house, currently Dems have gained 31 seats officially. There are another 5 they are ahead in that were GOP. So that could be 36 pickups. The Republicans are ahead in 6 others, but are incumbents in all of them, so no gains.

7 Governor seats and something like 370 state house seat pick up by the Dems definitely make this a blue wave in this economy. The dems haven't done this well since Watergate, apparently, when another corrupt Republican was in the White House.

Excellent!

Trump is not happy about this. This morning he made comments about pulling funding for California disaster relief as actual fires burn here. States with major disasters like Texas and Florida obviously will not see his wrath. He hates California, a blue state that doesn't embrace him as president or didn't when he was desperate to be a loved celebrity. It's the classic monster story. "If I can't make them love me, I'll destroy them."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threate ... d=59102371
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

The motherfucker couldn't be bothered to pay respects to our fallen soldiers in France, because it was raining.

Because it was RAINING. Can't mess up the coiffe!

What a motherfucking piece of SHIT.

Any chance he'll visit our troops or hang out with veterans?

What a pathetic, sorry ass excuse for a man he is.

MOTHERFUCKER!
Fuck sigs.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump spars with Macron as Air Force One lands in France

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump picked a fight with French President Emmanuel Macron over European defense just as Air Force One landed in France on Friday.

"President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly," Trump tweeted minutes after landing in France.

He is set to spend the weekend in Paris to commemorate the centennial of the end of World War I.
Tuesday on Europe 1 radio, Macron called for a "real European army" within the European Union, according to AFP.

"We have to protect ourselves with respect to China, Russia and even the United States of America," Macron said.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/09/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiotard and fatpancho wrote: Stop it yew guize! We LURVE our little Donnie! :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:22 am The motherfucker couldn't be bothered to pay respects to our fallen soldiers in France, because it was raining.
Maybe rain aggravates his bone spurs or his mushroom weenus.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:34 pm
radiotard and fatpancho wrote: Stop it yew guize! We LURVE our little Donnie! :cry:
:lol:
You have mental issues.

Trump is under your skin and in your head.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:22 am The motherfucker couldn't be bothered to pay respects to our fallen soldiers in France, because it was raining.

MOTHERFUCKER!

Meanwhile Justin Trudeau had a few wonderful words to say about the honoring the soldiers. Stepping up and schooling Trump on what it means to lead once again. Donnie doesn't care about the people that serve. It's amazing to me that there are still many American veterans, who take their service very seriously, that can't or won't see this.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Nachodrulz wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:53 pm
exitflagger wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:34 pm
:lol:
You have mental issues.

Trump is under your skin and in your head.
When you start channeling RapeNRev Johnny, the mental issues are in your head.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MOTHERFUCKER!
Obama Veteran's Day 2009 Arlington National Cemetery

Obama 9/11/2209 9/11 Pentagon Memorial Ceremony

Obama 9/11 Pentagon Memorial 2009 Saluting victim's families

So Drumpf flew all the way over to France (on tax payers dollars ya know?) to attend this remembrance, but then skipped it to sit in the hotel and watch Fox News and play on Twitter because of rain?
The weather did not deter French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel from attending.. Justin Trudeau attended Vimy Ridge despite damp conditions..
At Aisne-Marne cemetery, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, laid a wreath in honor of the deceased.

No one used an umbrella.

PS; Fuck you radiosped... :lol:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

...used an umbrella or took a helicopter their, Lumi. "Due to inclement weather and transportation issues the President couldn't attend, however John Kelly will be GOING IN A CAR....". I guess they're saying that they didn't have time for a secure motorcade, but don't you plan for this? Once again egg on our face in the International world.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

So the Marine Corps birthday was yesterday (this is a big deal, there are fancy balls wherever there are Marines). So Trump tweets a picture of himself, wishing them Happy Birthday, but if you look at the bottom of the picture you can see the heads of some Marines in a crowd. (Still better than when he tweeted about visiting the Marine Core).

Today is Veteran's Day, and he tweets a picture, again, of him hugging a vet.

The truly insulting thing about him not bothering to show up at the Belleau Wood cemetery (and that is what it is) on the USMC birthday is his complete lack of even being briefed on what Belleau Woods means to the Marines (Devil Dog arose from the fighting there, every recruit who makes it out of boot camp knows what Belleau Wood means (and the wives as well...raises hand...I also know a fuck of a lot more about helicopters than I ever wanted to know, now into the second generation).

And then blaming the Marine One pilots for not wanting to fly a fucking Sea King in a drizzle. He is such a cunt.
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cowpins wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:35 am ...used an umbrella or took a helicopter their, Lumi. "Due to inclement weather and transportation issues the President couldn't attend, however John Kelly will be GOING IN A CAR....". I guess they're saying that they didn't have time for a secure motorcade, but don't you plan for this? Once again egg on our face in the International world.
Macron and Merkel went by car... Trudeau went by car. They had actually plans to attend if there were issues with travel.. Every administration does this, well except for this one obviously..
Maybe if they offered Drumpf a golf cart ride he would have felt more comfortable and attended?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Would love for Macron, Merkel, etc..to send Donnie a tweet, "Sorry we missed you @therealdonaldtrump. Next time feel free to reach out. We could have stopped along the way and given you a lift".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12