Lemmysmole is still a laughable dunce

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Re: Lemmysmole is still a laughable dunce

Post by *ech* »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 am Lemmysmole's duncery has been especially laughable as of late. It's becoming more and more evident that he is possibly an incel, or at least incel-adjacent.
It's a toss up between him and HMZ over who is going to commit the next mass shooting. Should we take bets?
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Fuck you ech that was a shitty thing to state you stanky cunt.

Btw, Merry Christmas dude!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Thebottomline wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:00 pm Fuck you ech that was a shitty thing to state you stanky cunt.

He's just a whiny, miserable French POS, who hates his wife and kids, and is a liar.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

lemmysmole wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 am He's just a whiny, miserable French POS, who hates his wife and kids, and is a liar.
Hey, what happened here? You forgot to make some kind of gay sex comment. You LOVE gay sex. Don't get all abstinence-y on us now, LiberacesHole.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

I'm pretty sure both posters with a Lemmy+growth in their nym fell from the same cootch. Just sayin'
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

lemmysmole wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 am
Thebottomline wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:00 pm Fuck you ech that was a shitty thing to state you stanky cunt.

He's just a whiny, miserable French POS, who hates his wife and kids, and is a liar.
Yes, and you have the paper trail to prove it.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

*ech* wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:43 pm
lemmysmole wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:37 am

Yes, and you have the paper trail to prove it.
He thinks you're French? Is Utah in France? I'm confused.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Mojo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:11 pm He thinks you're French? Is Utah in France? I'm confused.
You know Trumptards and their "alternative facts".
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

*ech* wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:17 am You know Trumptards and their "alternative facts".
Oh, he's not a Trumptard. He loves Trump and everything he stands for, but he's not a Trumptard. He absolutely revels in every detail of his presidency, but definitely not a Trumptard. Just ask him.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He's still all over the board talking about men's genitalia to anybody and everybody. It's hard to figure if he actually loves gay sex more than lifelike loves Jorn. But I think he does. Tough standard to come up to there.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Lemmysmole and Suckshit post so much gay content, they should get their own show on Logo.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:26 pm He's still all over the board talking about men's genitalia to anybody and everybody. It's hard to figure if he actually loves gay sex more than lifelike loves Jorn. But I think he does. Tough standard to come up to there.
He did it again on the Ho Board, yesterday. No matter how many times people mention it, he can't restrain himself. It's like gay Tourette's.
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

He also frequently posts about solo Morrissey and the Cure. #thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 am :lol: he'll most likely jizz into Chip z Doucheys mouth and ass if he watches this.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=354286

Wow. This guy is seriously hung up on gay sex. It just comes out of nowhere and it's always super gross and overly explicit. At this point I really don't think he's even concerned about it coming off as an insult, he just wants to turn himself on. Very disturbing. I hope this person isn't allowed around children IRL. :shock:
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I would say most of his posts reference some sort of gay act.

I am not a psychologist but I think it's clear what this obsession indicates.

And it is very much an obsession.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Lemmeseeyertouchole

Has he ever been stupid slapped by the MOD? I bet his suicide (by MOD) would be epic. I've never been one to cry about banning someone, but this guy has reached truly creepy status.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Every time LiberacesHole posts a laffy face emoticon an idiot gets it's wings.

Seriously, he absolutely can't say anything about anything without the laffys. I don't know what he's trying to convey with that. Dementia?
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He doesn't have anything to convey but solidarity with the willfully ignorant. He's the kid who has answers on the page but can't show his work. There's nothing there.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

His new thing is that anyone who replies to him is "stalking" him. :lol:
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:00 pm His new thing is that anyone who replies to him is "stalking" him. :lol:
That's a novel approach to message board posting... It'll go down well, I predict.
TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TheDemonsBack »

Just found this thread, and read it all. The one thing that stands out? The insult "Asshole Face". I teared up at the creativity.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

TheDemonsBack wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:01 pm Just found this thread, and read it all. The one thing that stands out? The insult "Asshole Face". I teared up at the creativity.
:lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I think after Tym, he's the dumbest person that posts here. To the point where I've had to ask him if he has a disability because then I'd feel pretty bad laughing at him.

He says he doesn't so I guess it's still game on.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

NeverSurrender gives him a run for his money, but those two are definitely some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever witnessed on this board.
Image Image
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

What I like about our resident Laughable Dunce is that he's not only dumber than a sun-dried dog turd, he also seems to be legitimately malevolent as well. It's not often that you find that perfect balance between brute stupidity and evil. When you do, it's enough to make you believe in intelligent design.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I don’t know that I could point to any examples of legitimate evil, but I could weave a fucking Bayeux Tapestry of his utter stupidity. And fascination with dicks...
Image Image
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:51 am I don’t know that I could point to any examples of legitimate evil, but I could weave a fucking Bayeux Tapestry of his utter stupidity. And fascination with dicks...
You can just feel the malevolent intent behind every post. You can feel him foaming at the mouth, making plans to end humanity each time he is humiliated here or in real life (this happens several times a day), it's in there.

It's in what he tries to say. It's in the wording. He is consumed by hate because he cannot understand what is going on around him. But he does have a sense of his limitations. Intellectual, social... He knows and understands how inferior he is to most people. Everything reminds him of that and it's boiling up in his weak little mind. That's why his posts turn to word salad after one sentence. That's why he ends them with emojis. Words fail him, because his brain fails him. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

The lies he makes up, the elaborate stories he constructs... It's all so pathetic because he ends up believing in them. He really thinks that he's uncovered a conspiracy. He really thinks that people are out to get his info, his identity, his money... It's such a deranged state to live in, I wish I could feel sorry for him but again, I can't: he's a fucking cunt and he deserves every single ounce of anguish he's created for himself.

Also he's a Kid Rock fan.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He's a goddamn dipshit but I gotta appreciate a guy who--without any kind of awareness--writes insanely long tantrums about how triggered I am.

He'll even lose his shit, post a total conniption fit, go back and EDIT the fit to add even more, and the general theme will be how easily triggered I am. :lol:
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:09 am He's a goddamn dipshit but I gotta appreciate a guy who--without any kind of awareness--writes insanely long tantrums about how triggered I am.

He'll even lose his shit, post a total conniption fit, go back and EDIT the fit to add even more, and the general theme will be how easily triggered I am. :lol:
Projection in IMAX.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:09 am He's a goddamn dipshit but I gotta appreciate a guy who--without any kind of awareness--writes insanely long tantrums about how triggered I am.

I enjoy the ones where he replies to the same post with numerous posts. I picture him grinding his teeth while typing, then getting up to take a shit and suddenly think of something else to add and dart to the computer with shit dripping on the back of his legs to type his usual nonsense word salad like "Too easy. I played you hook, line and stinker like a feeble. I've set the trap for you, are you dumb maybe? lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know who you are."