I'm really worried about somebody right now (bigbuttskinner)

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

I'm really worried about somebody right now (bigbuttskinner)

Post by Ann_Landers »

Fellow posters, I would like to open my mailbag to you and share a letter I recently received.

Dear Ann,

About six months ago, I stopped taking my medication (Lithobid). I've come to realize that my family, coworkers, and neighbors are right: I'm an unlikable asshole. Believe me...no love is lost. I don't really like people either. But in spite of my dislike of people, I compulsively engage them on Internet message boards and out in public.

Treating people like shit is how I get my little high. And it's easier to do it online. The last time I was a bitch to someone in person, I got my ass kicked. I was walking towards the door of my local Safeway and I became enraged by a salesperson. I began screaming "No one fucking likes girl scout cookies, you little bitch! Each cookie has more than 100 fucking calories, and the goddamn number of cookies in the box gets smaller and smaller every year. And your green uniform looks like shit! So FUUUUUCKKKKKKK.....YOOOUUUUUUU and get the fuck out of my goddamn way. I'm only here to buy beer and high-fibre breakfast cereal." I never would have said that if I knew her dad was standing over by the shopping cart corral. Bruised and bleeding, I ran away as fast as my 350-pound frame could carry me. I had to return at 6 a.m. the next morning to get my car from the parking lot...and to buy that high-fibre breakfast cereal.

That was a few days ago. And now I'm sitting here with my Fiber One Bran Flakes plus a soccer ball that I stole after some kids accidentally kicked it into my yard, massaging my bruises, and thinking "damn, some thin mints and samoas would be really good right now". I love those chocolatey, toasted-coconut, caramel cookies! Why did I have to be an asshole? It was a lose-lose situation for everyone involved, especially me. And I'm getting too fat to run away every time I piss someone off.

Ann, how can I lead a happier, more satisfying life?

Sincerely,
bigbuttskinner

-------------------
And now I shall share my reply:

Dear bigbuttskinner,

My advice is: purchase a personal insertable device from an adult novelty store, lubricate it, and thrust it in and out of your anus, slowly at first, but then increasing in speed. This is just one method for releasing your energy more constructively. You might also try learning a creative skill like pottery, watercolor painting, or guitar playing. Once you find something that you enjoy and that you're good at (keep trying!), then try to find other people who share your interests.

Perhaps other readers can chime in with a few suggestions for how you can live your best life.

--Ann
Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: I'm really worried about somebody right now (bigbuttskinner)

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

suckit wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:34 pm Image
Classic Pollyclit.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ann_Landers wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:55 amPerhaps other readers can chime in with a few suggestions for how you can live your best life.
I hear that a product called Preparation H helps to soothe an inflamed asshole. Perhaps some kind of large scale application would be effective.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I've always been a huge believer in a little hair of the dog that bit you, so my suggestion is felching.

All natural and gluten free.
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

Stoner wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 pm I've always been a huge believer in a little hair of the dog that bit you, so my suggestion is felching.

All natural and gluten free.
And delicious!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It doesn't take a diet to get rid of a big butt. Just the moderator.

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Yep. Enough was enough. Now we'll just have to see who he appears as next.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cowpins wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:22 pm Yep. Enough was enough. Now we'll just have to see who he appears as next.
He's probably already on here as someone, and bigbuttskinner was just an angry alt. Every time he posted as of late I got the impression his shtick was just to troll.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

cowpins wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:22 pm Yep. Enough was enough. Now we'll just have to see who he appears as next.
I have a suspicion that his alt is Goddamn Electric.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

He's gone? What was the final straw?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:53 pm He's gone? What was the final straw?
A few months ago he adopted a new schtick. Basically, he became a troll. In an attempt to be edgy and irreverent, he attacked other posters (usually the person who started a thread) and argued with them just for the hell of it without making any valid points. It was like CrazyLevi merged with EvelDick. In some cases it was unintentionally funny. But not in the thread where a poster was opening up about losing a parent.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

suckit wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:09 pm
Ann_Landers wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:29 pm
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:53 pm He's gone? What was the final straw?
A few months ago he adopted a new schtick. Basically, he became a troll. In an attempt to be edgy and irreverent, he attacked other posters (usually the person who started a thread) and argued with them just for the hell of it without making any valid points.
in other words, what Deathcurse/Chip Z'hoy has done for 20 years.
20 years? :lol:

Great math, Pollyclit.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Ann_Landers wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:29 pm
A few months ago he adopted a new schtick. Basically, he became a troll. In an attempt to be edgy and irreverent, he attacked other posters (usually the person who started a thread) and argued with them just for the hell of it without making any valid points. It was like CrazyLevi merged with EvelDick. In some cases it was unintentionally funny. But not in the thread where a poster was opening up about losing a parent.
Ah. I saw him in that thread. Totally f'd up.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!